Spirit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers

The team began pulling in their vehicles, and the Sheriff went to greet them. He gathered them around and started to brief them, as soon as everyone was there.

"First off, this park will be closed down, at least, until we fix the problem. I want road blocks set up to keep anyone else out, and allow our cars in and out. Anything you see here today is to be kept top secret and confidential, and not a word to anyone, not even your families. I won't lie to you. What you are about to see are a lot of dead people. I pulled up and found that man in my car in hysterics ranting about a spider attack. I looked over the hill and there they were. It's your jobs to figure out what happened and bag and tag the bodies. I want teams to do the following: go through all the vehicles searching for identities of the bodies, and then towing off the vehicles, bagging and tagging the bodies, and getting the bodies out of here, and determining what exactly happened here, and if it is safe and will remain safe for future use of the park. We have a lot of work here people, so let's move out!" The Sheriff said, and then pulled one of the deputies aside to give him instructions on taking his car and new mental patient out of here and cleaned up.

The team moved out, and began to go to work. Five-hours-and-thirty-five minutes later the bodies were all gathered, and the reports were filled. The spiders were gone, but the trail they left led north for awhile, and then disappeared. The reports were faxed on their way to Washington.

The hire ups in the government decided to claim that there was an avalanche in the area and closed down the park, the bodies would be given closed casket funerals, and a team of specialists would investigate the area. As for poor old Joseph, he would forever spend the rest of his life in the psychiatric ward of the state mental hospital. No one outside of the government would ever know the whole truth.

Next Chapter Six "Highway Murders"... A masked man is going on a killing spree on the open road.

File #: 20

Character Star Power: 1

Name: Joseph Sanchez

Legal Status: USA citizen, declared mentally insane.

Allegiance: None.

Sub-Groups: None.

Rank: None.

Occupation: Was a warehouse loader.

Known Relatives: Sarah (wife, deceased), Eric and Robert (sons, deceased), plus several relatives from Mexico.

Birth Date: September 16, 1976.

Birth Place: Carlsbad, NM.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 195 lbs.

Eyes: Green.

Hair: Brown.

Known Powers: None.

Equipment: He had a family, and owned his own home and many fine things, but currently he is a resident of a mental institution, and only has what they provide him with.

Known Skills: Currently to messed up in the head to do anything.

Limitations or Weaknesses: Mortal.

For More Info. See: None.

History: Joseph had grown up in the United States after his mom came here from Mexico. He had a family consisting of two sons and a wife, and even owned his own home. After running into the evil spirit and his hoard of black widow spiders, which he watched kill his whole family and several others he has lost his mind, and is now institutionalized in a mental institute.

sjmhmttep
sjmhmttep
12 Followers
12