Spirit of Halloween Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a disgustingly effective, and tasty, treat that was! "Sue, here's what's happening right now." Steve began. "I'm going to sprinkle an oval of the ash and mud mix around the coffin and YOU are going to replace the coffin with yourself." I looked at him as if he were insane. Laura was nodding her head in support as everyone nearby stood still and watched us. "Since he seems tied to you and exploits some kind of wormhole to find and visit you, I'm trying to make our side harder to leave. Our best bet is that you should be in the same state as you were that night when he saved you - naked and touching him."

Two guests moved the fake coffin off the table stand and Steve made me stand next to it. He and Laura removed my wig and nightie which left me standing totally naked and surrounded by some forty guests. I smiled weakly. Why did I feel a slight tingle watching them all stare at me? Steve and a stranger lifted me onto the table and spread my legs. Why?

"Here's the rest of your surprise. I took all the remaining ash and mud mix to a hospital supply shop along with your favorite toys. They sterilized then mixed the slurry with latex and made a thick cover for your ten and six-inch dildo's.

"Just before 2:00 a.m., I want you to hold and use both dildos where you had your closest contact with Al - your mouth and pretty pussy. If, or when, he appears, I want you at your most receptive for him, rubbing his ashes mix on all your lips and plunging the big toy deep into you. Just for good measure, I'm rubbing some aloe and ashes on my dick and will have it all the way in your ass. If this doesn't keep him here, I have two cameras ready to capture any messages he may have to help us. Surprise!?!"

"Right! Like that'll help! You just want to fuck me in front of your friends. What next, are you going to have all of them fuck me too? Al is lost and I'm just beginning the Acceptance stage. You can fuck me all you want, just don't fuck WITH me and get my hopes up!" They silently ignored my bitter outburst.

The helpful stranger pinched and harshly pulled my nipples until they actually stood up! He gathered my tits and slid his other hand to my pussy. A dozen strangers watched him spread my legs and pussy then slip three fingers into me. I felt a shock when he flicked my clit with his thumb. It was painful and exhilarating at once.

That's when I saw his face. It was Ron and he was very familiar with my sex! Angry that I was reacting to him, I was too slow to stop his dry attack on my G. He painfully squeezed it and rubbed across it. I felt a huge 'electrical' shock and gasped. IT . . . FELT . . . GREAT! I gasped, "I felt that!" Smiles all around.

Ron slipped off his toga and all the women gasped at the size of his huge, veiny cock. I just stared at it impassively . . . until he wrestled a condom on it. He slid me to the edge of the table, pushed my knees to my chest and let Laura slap a handful of aloe gel onto and into my cunt. She went straight to my G with three fingers and pumped my splayed snatch several times for the pleasure of the voyeurs, if not mine. She kissed my clit and, as Ron shoved his monster cock into me in one quick thrust, sucked my nipples and tongue.

Something was happening. Watching the crowd stare at my naked body being penetrated in two holes was making me tingle. Ron's thick, bumpy cock thrusting brutally into me, slamming against my back walls, his coarse pubes crushing mine, all were having an effect. As I felt my twat tingle, I didn't notice my breathing get uneven or my hand wrap around lovely Laura's head so I could pull it to my face.

I began to remember a long forgotten feeling of ascending arousal. And then . . . I felt Ron clench tightly and grunt three, four, times as he filled his love glove. My arousal collapsed in a rotted heap.

===== 2:08 A.M. =====

Steve bruskly shoved a still gasping Ron away from me. He quickly pushed two fingers into me and rummaged around inside my wet box. He tore off his pirate pantaloons, "Got to hurry. Cameras on! Sue, on your side." As I sluggishly rolled onto my left side, Steve wiped his stubby in aloe and ashes and climbed onto the table behind me. The room grew rapidly cooler and shifted to green luminance. Steve rolled to his back and dragged me with him, onto his chest. "HURRY! Laura, hold onto the rest of the dust to throw on Al."

Laura pushed two fingers into my dormant box and 'snatched' some aloe. Steve pulled my knees back so Laura could push a wet finger into my ass. Both my legs were splayed widely and people jostled to look into my lonely holes. She rubbed across my flaccid rear hole until she got both wet fingers in my anus. The room grew colder, darker, greener. I felt her position Steve's stiff stubby along her fingers and push his cock into my ass. They both shifted me a bit so Steve could fit my ass firmly.

Laura twisted my ten-inch, mush-condom-coated vibrator into my moist, fleshy box and put Ron's hand on it to 'help' me. One hole left, so Laura quickly scooped up ash-mud mix from Steve's cock as it pumped my ass and rubbed it in my mouth. She pulled a stranger out of the crowd, ripped his slacks off and pulled him by his long, thin cock until it was in my mouth and in my belly.

========= 2:10 A.M. =====

A green vortex formed near the ceiling above my face and to my right. It was more intense than any earlier formation and quickly swelled in width and depth. Shadows within took the shape of a human face and the smokey vortex ejected a green form that drifted to my feet. Ron actually shrieked and backed against a wall.

Laura shouted, "Steve, he's here! I'm throwing the dust on him now!" Steve grunted approval and when she doused him in dust, Al's form got denser and the green dust shimmered or sparkled in an eerie way.

A green hand solidified around the big dildo and twisted it out of me. Parts of a humanoid formed before others. Legs and a long, strong, green dick were solid while the torso was still wispy. Steve was still fucking my ass and couldn't see the wraith, but I saw Laura stare in terror as the green cock stiffened and moved toward my cunt.

I pulled my sweet tasting mouth fucker against my face by his ass. My green Al pushed his stiff, icy cock between my lips and shoved it like a meaty pile driver deeper, deeper. He was never this big or this cold! Soon, I felt him slamming and sliding against Steve's cock. As my breathing deepened, I began to remember how intense a DP or 3P felt, especially when my husband's cock was in me.

"Don't let them cum yet, my love!" Was that Al's voice? Did anyone else hear him? I did! And I will do anything he says, so I lessened and slowed my cock sucking while I tried to loosen my rear tunnel to delay Steve. But I squeezed my slick slot and kept it snug for my Al. He groaned.

Laura heard and warily touched his glacial cock. After pulling it up hard against my G, she circled and teased my clit while still staring fearfully at Al. He glared at her, but continued pounding my pussy. My gasps told everyone I was approaching my first orgasm in FOUR foul years.

As I put the stranger's long, still stiff cock back in my throat, I noticed Al shove a long, cold finger deep into Laura's pussy and serpentine her beautiful, meaty sleeve. She lurched from the cold, yet thrust her loins onto my husband's finger and moaned. "OK, Sue, NOW do it. Now! Laura, come closer."

His voice was clear and boomed. Someone whispered that it was 02:09..... Al leaned into Laura and tangled his inhumanly cold tongue with hers. She melted against him. As he kept stirring her G, he abruptly shoved a popsicle finger into Steve's winking asshole.

Steve lurched and bellowed "What the fuck....." When I felt him clench and thrust hard against and into my ass, I moaned around the thin cock in my belly which made it swell and fire a load directly into my stomach; my spasm squeezed Steve's burning cock, making it spurt into my ass and I clamped down hard on Al's frozen cock which simultaneously shot its frozen load of green mettle deep into my pussy and around my cervix. Its melting alone was enough to blissfully blind me in orgasm.

Combined with the other two men exploding into me, I screamed around the thin cock as it left my mouth and shuddered in a series of spasms and continuos orgasms as Laura also came on Al's hand.

Barely aware of it throughout my quivering meltdown, the vortex swelled and pulsed; the room darkened and suddenly all was bright and WHITE. My eyes slowly adjusted to the glare until I could see that I was . . .

====== Four years ago =====

As I circled the coffin, each woman I passed grabbed my bouncing boner and squeezed or pulled it. The coffin felt much colder than when we came in. Laura, still naked, joined me behind the strange box. I told her to keep her distance. Steve, also naked, examined the coffin and suddenly shuddered. He said he felt a COLD blast hit or pull his dick. Sue never took off her boots, still had her pearls on and slipped the shoulders of her frock back up her arms so she was as completely dressed as she was when we arrived.

I tried to warn her away, but . . . There was a huge, blinding WHITE flash. Everyone seemed to shimmer for a prolonged second and I felt sickly dizziness. Confusing memories flooded my gelatinous brain and then . . . "WAIT! Everyone move away from the coffin." Bodies seemed to solidify and I shouted again, "the box is lethal. Don't ask me how I know, just back away!" They did as I asked and the coffin, after suddenly bursting into a bright, green flash, was gone!

It was many minutes before our hearts slowed to a normal pace. With only a green ash left of the coffin, we tried hard to resume our party pace.

"Sue, ready to be DT'd? Since my dick was last in an ass, I'm going to fuck your ass while Steve fucks your pussy. Just so we all know, we ARE going to do this again, often, but without the big party! Let's do this an easier way. Steve, on your back on the floor and get your woody stiff. Sue, face him and mount his cock. Once you have it all the way in, lean against his chest. Yes you can have her tits too. I'm going to climb into your ass next.

"Laura, if you can squeeze in here, you sit on Steve's face. He can eat both holes and whatever's in them. Sue can only come up so far without losing me, but that may be enough to feed her your big, sweet tits. This should be fun!" We built our human castle and all the right rods plugged into all the right holes - and then some. It took a bit, but we finally found our rhythm and all of us came again and collapsed again.

We had an odd feeling of deja vu, especially Sue and I, but we shrugged it off. While the four of us lay panting on our backs, two couples stood between our feet. Having pity on us and our gasping, they didn't sit on our faces, but did kneel between knees and each took a cock or pussy in a mouth. They slowly brought us close to our plateaus again.

Sue and I held hands throughout and simultaneously shuddered, but not quite in release. Steve and Laura were still being eaten enthusiastically when, as I sucked Laura's lush tit, I felt compelled to check the time. I noticed the clock read 02:10. The time felt ominous, but I didn't yet know why.

For the next few weeks, we all met at least twice a week to swap and share partners. Sex with Laura was sweeter than ever and we all felt the compulsion to double team each wife while the other wife sat on a free face. DT became our favorite combo since at least three of us came together, sometimes all four.

Steve and Laura had no memory of Sue's four year torment, but Sue had lingering dreams and scattered memories.

P.S. ======= Three weeks later =========

It wasn't until Thanksgiving that I remembered enough to make sense of my befuddled memories and could share details with Sue. "In the four days I was stuck in limbo, I watched six ETs interact and learned a few things. The earthbound E T never got his device to work on me as thoroughly as it did on women because of my Y chromosome. That mismatch allowed a bit of me to linger with hollow memories, and my strong will to survive and be with you, Sue. Maintaining a grip on reality was like reaching for the horizon. It was there, but not touchable. The closest I came to it was in the moments of extreme effort, the vortex thinned and I reached out to you."

"Yes, ONCE a year at 02:10 and for only NINE minutes!" Her eyes teared heavily. "I was sure you were dead and what I saw was just a mirage. "

"02:10 again? It definitely was not once a year for me. The vortex was a wormhole with no exit. I was suspended within it as a vapor and struggled to be solid. I felt I was gone a very long time . . . four DAYS. THAT was too much to bear and I struggle now trying to imagine how you dealt with our separation for four years. My four days of memories, after being sucked by the device, mostly include observing you through a dense green cloud that dissipated once daily that wormhole must have a temporal aspect to it."

"And MY memories seem to include four years that never happened. Four years of daily fucking by therapists, delivery men, Steve and other opportunistic dicks; Laura using me every way we usually loved; both of them bathing me, caring for me, even wiping my ass after watching me in my worst moments . . . those are the foggy memories or hallucinations I cobbled together. Saturating every memory is the bottomless depression that even frequent and perverse sex couldn't replace."

"I'm so sorry you suffered so much and so long - four days. Time, space, wormhole and E T, not your average weekend!"

"HEY! It was FOUR FUCKING YEARS for me! Let's not share this info with Steve and Laura or they'll have us committed! Let's enjoy the special closeness we have with our friends as often and intensely as we can."

==============
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
Seminal image: naked Al wraith floating over casket like genie trailing out of lamp, sprayed w special mix at right time he returns to agonized wife; Steve/Laura w her.
[g ck 10//]===== 6330 words ==Submitted | posted=10/20/13 | 10/00/13
32 hrs to 2200 10/20/13

12