Spirits of the Forest

Story Info
A greek solider is accosted by a group of nymphs.
3.5k words
4.22
17.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

The old legends state rules about traveling through the sacred and protected forests of Artemis the Huntress. Any man caught traveling through the forest without a female companion may fall victim to the wiles of the servants of the forest, the forest nymphs and dryads are always looking out for intruders the older and weaker looking the male is the more chance he has of getting through the forest untouched. It is said that any man foolish enough to pass through the forest during the spring solstice never returns and any female that enters the sacred forests during this time will be afflicted with raging fevered lust and kidnap young men to sake the burning desire. Most villagers listen to these legends as the word and law of the gods. Some do not however and many young brave men do venture into the sacred forests and pay the price of violating the sanctuary.

***

"Helios going into that forest so close to the solstice is just madness, you know what happened to Krios who went in there last solstice" said Alex.

"Alex your just too chicken to try mate, I'll be certainly coming back," said Helios.

"No man it's I would come with you but my wife doesn't want me going anywhere near the forest she wants to keep me all for herself," said Alex.

"So why are you worried about me then? I can take care of myself you know that right," said Helios.

"Man sometimes I think you're just tempting the gods to punish you, having the name of a god would be enough I would think," said Alex.

"If Helios had a problem with me being named after him he would have done something by now don't you think?" said Helios.

"Ok then I'll see you Hades because if you go into that forest I don't think I'll be seeing you again in this life," said Alex.

"Alright bye, I will be coming back," said Helios.

"Alright," said Alex.

As Helios approached the forest the lady of the forest Protector Artemis called her servants to her. "We have a young strong man approaching the sanctuary in gleaming armor, he is thickly muscled and his skin is bronzed which glows like the sun. He looks like a perfect image of Helios, so ladies don't get yourself burnt when you take this man I dare say you will enjoy yourselves, he looks to have a lot of strength and stamina," with a wave of her silvery arm she sent her servants to follow him.

Once Helios entered the forest he felt as if he was being watched, as he carefully walked over braches and other garbage matter on the ground he put his hand onto his sword hilt ready to take on anything that came out at him. After awhile of walking through the forest he still had the feeling of being watched but he no longer expected anything to come out at him. He suddenly heard what sound like whistling and twigs and dry leaves crackling. He stopped walking and turned around surveying his surroundings after hearing further noises of movement he drew his gleaming sword out.

He began moving forward again more slowly this time. He caught a flash of something in between the trees and stood still getting his sword ready to strike at whatever was following him. Then something jumped out of the tree and dropped on his shoulders pulling his sword out of his hand pushing him to the ground. As he struggled with the creature on top of him more of the same creatures came out of the trees and surrounded him, one gave a short sharp whistle and the one wrestling with Helios got up. When Helios opened his eyes he was amazed at what he saw five rather short looking women with differing hair colours from brown to black but all of them were only clothed in green leaves and vines.

The tallest one with the blackest hair and with vines running up her legs placed one of her feet on his chest and said, "What are you doing in our sacred forest? You know that no man is allowed in here and that the spring solstice is fast approaching and yet you violate our sanctuary," Helios was speechless he couldn't form any proper words as the voice of the creature was completely enchanting.

One of the other creatures stepped up to him and said to the leader while reaching down to stroke his cheek. "This one is the most handsome and strongest man I've ever had the pleasure of seeing there is no wonder as to why he is named after the Sun god."

"Alright Helios we are going to show you now why no men who have been caught have ever returned from this place," said the leader.

And with those words the leader spoke all of the naked ladies grabbed at him and began removing his armor, he began squirming as the forest women kissed and nibbled his ears and neck. They opened the clasps that held his shining golden breastplate to his chest and pulled it off, one of the women tore his shirt down the middle and caressed his strong muscled chest as the other ladies pulled the shirt of his broad shoulders while some of the ladies remained exploring his chest the others went further down and opened the clasps holding his leg plates together, they pulled them off and slid down his pants.

One of the women pushed her hand into his loincloth and began caressing his hardness while the other began exploring the contours of his muscular legs. Helios began moaning in pleasure when the one with her hand on his erection pulled away his loincloth and began to trail licks and feather light touches up and down his hard shaft. The women on his chest made him writhe in pleasure and one took to tracing his abdominal muscles with her tongue and the other one side of him licking and sucking his nipple. The leader was on his face teasing and nibbling his earlobes and neck. She lifted her mouth and pushed it over his making him moan into her mouth as she thrust her tongue in. The lady on his legs got up and began working on his other nipple that wasn't already taken. His moans turned into cries of pleasure as the one teasing his erection pushed him all the way into her mouth and began to gently stimulate the head of his hardness with her tongue.

With increasing speed the woman whipped her tongue around his erection, the sensation of this on top of everything else the women that were on him were doing to his body pushed him over the edge and he yelled out in pleasure as he came in the woman's mouth. After he had recovered from these sensations the leader got up from kissing him and walked over and settled herself between his leg and played with his flaccid phallus until it was hard again. With a grunt from him she pushed him all the way inside of her and began to ride him hard as possible. The speed of this forest lady and the sensations being piled upon his chest was making him shout in sheer pleasure as the woman began to reach her climax her inner walls began to contract and squeeze him increasing the intense sensations she rode her climax expertly controlling it and coaxed Helios into orgasm as she milked him dry.

As he lay there panting recovering from this wild ride, one of the women who was so eagerly feasting on his chest got up and walked over to him and placed herself between his legs and grabbed his phallus and stimulated him back to full erection. She slowly pushed herself onto him and rode him slowly. Once she came she used her fingers to stimulate him into another orgasm. After this he was gasping for breath. Once he had regained his breath another of the women took her place, this continued until all of them had their turn. After he came against the smallest of the women and the last the leader knelt down and kissed his cheek and said to him "Come back next solstice, you done what no other man has ever done"

Helios being completely exhausted fell asleep in the leaves and grass of the sacred forest. When he awoke the next day he found that his armor and clothes were missing. When he arrived back at his village naked the whole village stared at him not just because he was naked and covered in dirt and mud but because he had actually come back from the forest. "Helios your back?!" said a surprised Alex.

"Yeah of course I am, I told you I would be. It was so amazing, those forest nymphs know a lot about pleasure," said Helios as he walked back to his cottage.

Years past and during each of the spring solstice in these years Helios returned to the forest in nothing but a loincloth to be washed away on a tidal wave of passion and lust. Until war came to them and the rulers of the near by city called all able bodied men to combat.

Chapter 2

"Eidolla, I do worry about Helios he hasn't shown up yet," said Leile.

"I would not worry about him Leile, he's strong he can take care of himself. He has to go out and protect his village from those rampaging barbarians," said Eidolla.

"We all worry about him sister, he will be fine. Artemis has been talking with her brother and he can see him quite clearly. Ares speaks highly of him, it seems that Helios' skill in combat has impressed the mighty war god," said Einla.

Leile smiled and said "Thank you sister, you always know the best thing to say,"

***

Helios had been lost in this vast forest for two days now since been chased here by pursuing enemies. He rested against a thick tree for a moment, his stomach ached with discomfort he'd been without food for almost three days now. His parched throat clenched painfully as he swallowed, he leaned back and closed his eyes and heard what he thought was a torrent of water rushing into a lake or river.

He pushed off from the tree and headed towards the source of the sound, when he got closer he thought he heard what sounded like splashing. He drew his sword, hoping that whatever it was could be eaten. He brushed the tree branches away and revealed the stunning sight of Eidolla the tall radiant leader of the forest nymphs. Her raven coloured hair glimmered wetly in the sunlight streaming onto the crystal blue lake that she bathed in.

Helios stood just behind the trees entranced by the sight before him, Eidolla heard the sound of twigs breaking and turned. She saw the sunlight glittering against Helios' tarnished bronze armor. She called out to him "Helios come into the light where I can see you."

Helios pushed the tree branches back from him and stepped forward, Eidolla studied his sweat, dirt and blood stained face. And his dirty burnished armor that glinted weakly in the sunlight. She approached him and touched his face "Come and rest, you must be weary from all the running you have been doing," said Eidolla.

She pulled at the buckles holding his chest plate together, when they opened she pulled the plates away from his body and slide her hands up his shirt and caressed his muscles brushing the fine hairs on his body. Helios shuddered as she brushed his hardening nipples, she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and dragged it up his chest slowly exposing the blood, dirt and sweat caked over his muscular torso.

Several pink gashes shined on his chest showing recent wounds healing into scars, Helios moaned and closed his eyes and Eidolla leaned forward and caressed the pink gashes with her tongue. Her hands drifted down and unclasped the buckles holding his leg plates together. She pulled them away from his legs and set them down with his chest plate. She took the band of his pants and slid them down his muscular legs, exposing the same amount of blood, dirt and sweat caked to his skin and more of the pink gashes.

She pulled at his loincloth and it fell away from him exposing his long thick phallus to her eyes. "Come with me, bathe and cleanse your wounds in the crystal waters of the lake," said Eidolla holding her hand out to him.

Entranced Helios grasped her hand and she led him into the cool sparking water of the lake, once they reached the middle of the lake Eidolla reached out and kissed him gently on the lips. Her hands danced over his skin brushing the blood, dirt and sweat caked to his skin. Helios closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure as her hands trailed over him.

Eidolla took great care to trace every ridge and bulge of Helios' body carefully avoiding his stiffening phallus. She looked to her handsome god and saw his head leaned back groaning with pleasure. Her hands trailed down his taut chest brushing over recent scaring injuries to his now full phallus. She grasped him and began stroking him tenderly, he gasped as a surge of pleasure rushed through him.

Soon Helios broke out of the trace her beauty had put him in and he leaned forward capturing her mouth in a soft kiss while she stroked him gently. Eidolla gasped suddenly when Helios' rough fingers brushed her thighs, his calloused hands rubbed along her thighs as his rough fingers rubbed the outside of her heating passage.

She moaned and grasped hold of his firm member harder and stroked him more intently, Helios gasped as Eidolla's soft hands caressed him more solidly. He pressed his fingers deep inside her, she gasped in pleasure as his callouses scraped her sensitive walls. Shocks of pleasure spread through her as he rubbed her gently. Eidolla moaned and released his rock hard member, she grasped his waist and pulled him to her.

Helios cried out in pleasure as she grasped him and pushed him deep inside her. Now joined together intimately, the crystal water shimmering around them Eidolla began moving against him. Thrusting against him, Helios grasped her face in his hands and kissed her passionately as she thrust against him. Helios wrapped her legs around hers and began thrusting against her generating more friction. They moaned in their kiss as the pleasure started building, soon the burning ache of desire replaced the feeling of hunger for Helios as he began thrusting more energetically into her.

Eidolla moved her hands and wrapped them around his back as she thrust onto him as he thrust into her. The pink marks on his body began glowing with a golden light, as the pleasure grew so did the light. Soon there was a blinding flare and Helios' body was left unmarked by the harsh battle of war.

They rubbed their bodies together as they thrust into each other heightening the pleasure further, they began breathing heavily against each other thrusting as deep as possible. And as fast as Helios could manage in his weakened state. Soon they were panting heavily against each other groaning with the pleasure. Eidolla tightened her hold on his back and sped her pace, thrusting as fast as she could move. Helios let out a surprised cry of pleasure as he was caught off guard by the sudden increase in speed.

Soon the pressure of the building pleasure became too intense for either of them to handle. Eidolla screamed out her pleasure clamping over Helios' driving shaft, then he screamed out his pleasure, pouring himself inside of her. After spending sometime in the lake they decided to get out and let the sun dry them on the river bank. "After we dry I'll get you some food and some clean water," said Eidolla. Helios' stomach grumbled at the thought as they swam back to the shore.

When Helios stood from the lake water streaming off his body an arrow whizzed out from the trees and struck him in the chest he cried out in pain. Eidolla cried out and caught him as he fell against her, "Helios!"

The dark shapes of three men appeared on the bank of the crystal lake, their menacing faces leered at Eidolla. As they were about to fire another arrow and kill him the other forest nymphs in Eidolla's group jumped from the trees and landed on them. Soon the attackers laid dead on the ground, their necks twisted around.

"What happened Eidolla?" asked Yvette.

"They shot Helios as he was coming out of the water, he's dying," said Eidolla. Helios groaned in pain as the blood leaked from his chest into the clear water.

"There should be enough energy still left in the lake," said Leile.

"I should have thought of that," said Eidolla. Placing her hands on Helios' shoulders she kissed him.

Eidolla pulled Helios limp body through the water back to the center, he groaned again as the arrow still embedded in his chest dug still deeper. "You'll be fine Helios, this ritual will help you and then you can always be with us," said Eidolla.

She began chanting in a foreign tongue, soon the waters of the lake began glowing with a blue radiance. She grasped hold of Helios' waist and pulled him to her, he gasped in pain as the arrow dug into him further. The other nymphs in the group came up to the shore and began chanting in the same tongue making the water glow brighter.

The glowing water soon began drawing in from the edges as it began receding towards the center of the lake. The light grew more intense as it pulsed around Helios, he gasped as the light began flowing into him. The arrow began sliding out of his chest and soon fell into the water and floated away, his wound sealed itself quickly as more of the bright blue power began flowing into him.

Finally the bright light compacted itself to around Helios and Eidolla, the volume of their chanting increased as she grasped hold of Helios' chest and held him to her tightly. He cried out as the light poured into him and shone through his eyes and mouth, his body glowed with an angelic radiance as their chanting became more intense. As soon as all the power had flowed into Helios it flared brightly then with a flash it vanished and Helios laid back against Eidolla unconscious.

They laid on him on his back on the bank of the lake allowing the sun to dry his bronzed skin. "He's no longer mortal, how do you think he's going to react?" asked Einla.

"I think he will deal with it quite fine, the report from the satyrs watching the forest boundaries said the village that Helios lived in is a smoking ruin the barbarians have already ransacked the place," said Yvette.

Helios groaned as he woke up, Eidolla said to him "You're a satyr now Helios, you get to remain here with us,"

"What about my family?" asked Helios.

"We don't know Helios, I'm sorry to tell you but your village has been destroyed. But you should know that the satyrs gave a man and a woman they found shelter, we know he's your friend Alex and his wife," said Eidolla.

"That's good to know, so what goes on now?" asked Helios.

"You get to stay here as a protector of this majestic forest, the satyrs keep watch over the sanctuary, we are just the caretakers us nymphs," said Eidolla.

"So what happens with the solstice?" asked Helios.

"It's the time of spring, the time of new life. All our ritual sites here in the forest come alive, and the purity of these sites is damaged by males walking unchallenged through this forest. Women also have a problem with these forests, they become afflicted with the mad burning lust that drives the urges of the nymphs and satyrs of the forest. It generally drives the woman insane, the strong ones however can get out of the forest but usually end up being exiled from their village for trying to sexually attack other women's husbands. When the next solstice comes around you will feel what we feel each year," said Eidolla.

"Sounds wonderful, so I died did I?" asked Helios.

"I think you may have, but you've been reborn into a new life. The power of the solstice can do that, the crystal lake is the most powerful of our ritual sites," said Leile.

"You will get used to this with time, its not often that we welcome a new man or woman into our circle," said Yvette.

"We will take care of you Helios, we care about you," said Eidolla then she kissed him gently.

Over the next many years Helios enjoyed the company of Eidolla and her nymphs and immortality and friendship with the satyrs of the forest as he found his place in his new life.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers