Spiritual Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
A loving wife has her second encounter.
1.7k words
14.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrie was anxious as she waited for Mark to pick her up from the airport in Portland. She had never been to Oregon before and it had been a long time since she had seen Mark.

The premise of her trip from Houston to Portland was to do some good ole fashioned ghost hunting with Mark in the tunnels under Portland. The reality of the situation was she was there to fuck Mark at the request of her husband, Jerry. This was a fantasy of his for years. At first, she was appalled, but over the years, the more he talked about her being with another man, the more she wanted it. Jerry had made her wet on many occasions talking about how some other guy would fuck her and she would suck him while Jerry watched. Now, she was thousands of miles away, waiting for her online friend to pick her up. She had never broached the subject with Mark and had no intention of letting him know that her husband wanted her to do this.

Mark showed up minutes later. She got into his car and they chatted as they traveled 30 miles to the hotel she had booked for the stay. He had booked a room in the same hotel as he was married and his wife didn't quite understand the ghost hunting scene. She wouldn't understand that he was doing the investigations with just one woman this time.

After they checked in their respective rooms, Mark came to Terrie's room to talk about the next night's plans. He had made an appointment with the person in charge of the underground tunnels at 7:00pm which would be right before dark. This would give them time to set their equipment up at the optimal time.

Terrie half-listened as her mind wandered to the bulge in his tight jeans. She had been thinking of sucking his dick for several weeks now. After the conversation died down, she told Mark that she had to take a shower before they went out to dinner. She went into the bathroom and left the door slightly cracked, hoping he would get the idea. She undressed and got into the shower. After a few minutes in the shower, she heard the shower curtain open. Mark stepped in, completely naked. The first thing she noticed was that how thick his cock was. It was at least 2 ½ inches wide and long. Her husband Jerry's dick was long, but nowhere as thick as Mark's. She also noticed that his balls were completely shaven. Jerry never shaved.

Terry turned her back to Mark and her slowly started kissing her neck and behind the ears. Electricity shot through her body straight to her clit. Mark reached around her and started rubbing his hands over her full breasts, making her nipples erect immediately. He continued rubbing her right tit while his left hand found it's way down to her shaven pussy. She immediately thrust her hips toward his fingers, wanting them inside her. After a few minutes of this, Terry turned around and lowered herself to her knees. She quickly grabbed Mark's thick cock with one hand and his huge bare balls with the other. She opened her mouth wide and put the head of it slowly into her mouth. She put as much of his dick into her mouth as she could and then pulled back and licked down the length of it to the base of his balls. Terry then put his balls, one at a time into her mouth as the she slowly jacked him off with one of her hands.

Mark couldn't take this for very long and raised Terry up. He shut the water off and handed her a towel. They dried off and he led her to the bed. Mark pushed Terry onto her back and slowly started kissing her on the neck, breast, belly, and finally made it to her clit. Mark flicked her clit slowly, then quicker. Terry was gushing with juices at this point. Mark saw this and quickly lapped up all of her wetness. He grabbed her by the ankles and went quickly to her ass. He moved his head left and right, back and forth with his tongue staying on her ass and her pussy. This drove Terry crazy with pleasure. She began bucking her hips and grinding her pussy into Mark's face as she came.

Soon after she came, Mark rose up from her pussy and spread her legs wide. He placed the head of his fat cock at the entrance of her pussy which was wet with his saliva and her juices. She felt immediate pain, then pleasure as he slowly pushed his dick into her pussy. She had never had such a large cock in her cunt and never imagined how good it would feel. When he finally got the full length into her, he slowly pulled it out again. She didn't want to lose the feeling so she thrust her hips upwards to try and get his dick in her again. He pulled back to keep the suspense up. Finally, he sped up the pace and pushed his cock in deeper. Terry quickly came and Mark kept fucking her. He fucked her like this for several minutes and she came again. Mark then pulled out and turned her over. Terry quickly got on her knees and spread her legs wide. Mark pushed her knees together and thrust his cock into her. She had never been fucked like this, but it felt wonderful. He fucked her slowly then faster, then slower, then faster until she came again. His cock stayed hard and thick as he changed positions again. He was on bottom this time and she was on top facing him. Terry slowly lowered her swollen pussy onto his cock as he licked her tits. She fucked Mark hard in this position. Quickly lifting up until his dick was at the entrance to her cunt, then pushing down hard until his full length was in her. This went on for a few minutes until she came hard. She could feel her juices flowing out of her pussy onto her ass and his legs.

Mark had not had an orgasm up to this point. She lost count on the number of orgasms she had. He moved put her on her side and layed down behind her. She gasped again as he entered her from behind. He fucked her like this until she finally fell asleep.

A few hours later, she woke up with Mark fingering her pussy. He had not come yet and his balls were boiling. When he realized she was awake, he quickly put her on her back and thrust his cock into her pussy. He fucked her quickly now. She came several times before she finally felt his entire body tense up. What felt like gallons of hot sperm shot into her waiting pussy. She came again as his body finally went limp and he collapsed on top of her.

After they both showered, they went sight-seeing in the Portland area.

{insert 2nd sex scene}

It was her last day in Oregon. She had been fucked so much that her pussy was swollen and red. Mark fucked her so many times in so many ways that she had never imagined. She was just finishing packing her bags when there was a tap at the door. Mark quickly came in and pushed her to the floor. She stripped her pants off and he knelt between her knees. She quickly felt the head of his cock pushing on her opening to her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast. Her back was against the bed and he used the leverage to fuck her as hard as he could. Terry came several times as he hammered her pussy. Finally, Mark tensed up and let loose his orgasm, filling her pussy with his juices.

Terry knew she wouldn't shower this time. She left as much of Mark's sperm inside her to prove to Jerry that she had finally made his fantasy come true. The flight and drive home back to Houston seemed to take forever. When she finally drove up to her house, she felt the butterflies come back. What would Jerry say? What would he do when he saw her, knowing she had given herself to another man.

It was still early. She walked into her bedroom and Jerry was still in bed. Hoping for the best, she slipped out of her clothes and under the covers. Jerry stirred and turned to face her. He smiled at her and moved his hand to her pussy. He slipped his finger into her slit and finally into her pussy. When he felt the tell tale slickness of Mark's sperm, he lowered his head down her body and quickly began licking her clit widely. Terry positioned her body to get at Jerry's cock. His dick was hard and dripping with pre-come. She quickly licked this up and swallowed the entire length. She was in heaven as Jerry licked her very swollen pussy. He thrust his tongue in her pussy and licked the lips and her clit. Terry came quickly because she her cunt had been used so much in the last few days. It was extra sensitive. Jerry licked up her juices and she knew he was about to come himself. He tried to pull out of her mouth like he usually does, but Terry was having none of that. She grabbed his shaft and thrust his dick into her mouth as he began to orgasm. She felt his warm, wet, sperm shoot into her mouth and down her throat, swallowing every drop.

They fucked like this for several days as she would tell Jerry the details of her trip to Oregon. Jerry walked around all the time with an erection. Her pussy stayed swollen from getting fucked by Mark and then Jerry for days. After a few weeks, the excitement subsided. Jerry began concocting new adventures for her. She couldn't wait until her next ghost hunting adventure. She had promised Mark that the next time they meet, she would let him fuck her in the ass. Jerry couldn't wait.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mary Steps Out Reading material makes the difference.in Loving Wives
Long Road to Wife Sharing Ch. 01 My fantasy about sharing my wife begins.in Loving Wives
Your Inevitable Cuckolding You and your wife relent to a taboo fantasy, and love it.in Loving Wives
America's Watching Reality Show Heartbreak.in Loving Wives
One Weekend a Month Pt. 01 Empty-nesters decide to try something new.in Loving Wives
More Stories