Spit-Take Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

With her shirt and bra now spread wide open, she leaned back in over Debbie and dangled a hot, drippy nipple right in front of Debbie's face. As soon as it brushed her lips, Debbie sucked Alex's tit deep into her mouth as though her life depended on it.

"Mmmm, that's right Debbie. Swallow it all down, just like last night. You go ahead and have a nice suck while I explain a few things." Debbie simply reeled, bathing in lust and sensation.

"Everything single thing you just described is real, Debbie. 100% real. Every last fucked up, hallucinatory, fever-sweat detail of it. I really did take control of you last night, I really do have something very much like a cock to play with now, and last night I really did fuck you senseless with it. And very soon, you are really going to thank me for it."

Alex reached down, peeled Debbie's panties to the side and smiled. "Oh, this is very good Debbie, your clit is already adapting quite nicely." Debbie left her lips attached to the sweet, rubbery nipple Alex was feeding her with, but turned her head to peer down around the slope of that perfect breast to see what Alex was talking about.

She gasped at what she saw between her own legs. Her supersensitive clit didn't just feel unusually firm and swollen, it now poked up visibly out of her carefully trimmed bush, looking for all the world like a small, wet, red hard-on. "You see, Debbie, this isn't going to be just a clit for much longer," Alex explained. She reached over and stroked it very gently between her thumb and two fingers. Debbie's eyes rolled back under an onslaught of pleasure as she rolled her hips in time to Alex's insistent stroking.

"So beautiful. So ... erect, and stalky, and rooty," Alex added. "And that's really exactly what I've shared with you, Debbie. I've given you a root - like aspens, our roots bind all of us who have Turned all together. And now you have a root that runs straight up your spine, right from the tip of this proud, beautiful clittycock all the way up to your brain."

* * *

"So those are the basic things I'd recommend for next week," Becka said, still panting rather hard after uncharacteristically having to actually exert herself against a student. "I want you to stop looking for excuses to run around that backhand, and pay a little more attention to the big-picture strategy stuff. Start winning the next point before the ball is even in play. Same time next week?"

"Sure," replied Maggie, "that sounds great." She mopped some sweat off her forehead which gave Becka a chance to really leer at her tits again through her sweat-soaked top. She let eyes linger a little too long, however, and Maggie had dropped the towel in time to catch Becka staring. "Sooooo," Maggie added, "you seem like you're nearly ready to rejoin the living. I was gonna head over to grab a smoothie after this - you wanna come with?"

Becka's eyes shot straight into Maggie's as she answered. "You know, Maggie, that sounds really good. As a matter of fact, I'd love to come with you. Anytime." The unmistakable tone of Becka's response surprised both girls, but at the same time Becka was greatly relieved to find herself back in the hunt again.

"Why Becka, darling, if I didn't know better I might think you're being bad," Maggie responded with a naughty smile, stepping forward to touch Becka's forearm lightly. She turned to walk towards the locker room before throwing a smouldering look over her shoulder back at Becka. "You might have to be punished for that."

"Oh, this is definitely on," Becka thought, and collected her gear before following Maggie into the locker room.

* * *

"I have to say, your reaction is very unusual, Debbie. No other girl I've Turned has remembered anything at all about it, but you seem to have a surprisingly good command of what happened. And your body - this beautiful, delightful body," Alex said, sliding her hand up Debbie's torso to thumb the wet spot spreading through the fabric covering her right breast, "is working through the Turning more quickly than I've ever seen. Obviously, your breasts are already producing, and from the way your lovely cunt is developing all that exciting new anatomy, I'd say you could finish Turning in a couple months. Maybe even sooner." Debbie could hardly bear to take her mouth away from Alex's tits, but she was starting to pay more attention to exactly what Alex was saying. Her apprehension was starting to work its way back through the sexual arousal, and she now found the strength to challenge Alex's explanations.

"Tur- Turning? Um, wait a minute, Alex, just ... wait a minute." Blinking rapidly to try to clear her thoughts, she leaned back away from Alex's wet breasts and slid her hips out from under Alex's hand. Her distended clit still sizzled like a lump of molten iron atop her pussy, but these details rang enough of a bell with her that she disregarded her lust for the moment and pushed for more information.

Shaking her head for a second and praying it was clear enough to hold complex thoughts, she continued. "We have to slow down for a second, Alex, because this is what I need to ask you about - his 'Turning.' That's what you called it last night, right? Turning? And you said something else, too, about 'Implanting,' right? Is that what you meant by this 'root to my brain' idea?" Debbie paused to take a breath, and before Alex could reply she continued, "Holy shit Alex, have you listened to yourself recently? None of this makes any sense - you expect me to take this seriously?"

Alex's hesitation told Debbie that she simply never expected this kind of reaction. Just seconds earlier Debbie had been lolling around helplessly with a milky tit in her mouth and her rock-hard "clittycock" in Alex's hand, but somehow she had put her brain back together just like that. "Unprecedented," Alex thought silently.

"OK, Debbie," she said at last, "I think I can explain. I gave Maggie the morning off so we'd have some more time to fool around," she said with a bit of a frustrated sneer, "but since you seem to have so many surprisingly detailed questions, there are a couple things I may as well show you first. Go ahead and compose yourself for a second and have a look at this." Debbie sat up, wiped her mouth, took a quick deep breath and gulped a long drink from her water. Meanwhile, Alex clicked a remote at the flat screen teevee on the wall of her office.

P-P-P-FFFFTTTTTTT!!!!! With an enormous, sputtering gush, Debbie sprayed a large

mouthful of water across the room when she realized what was playing on Alex's video system. What Debbie saw was a crystal clear video, apparently shot by a home security system, of herself, kneeling in front of the couch in Alex's living room and fingering her pussy hard while she laved her tongue all over a huge wet spot the couch.

"Definitely Tivo material, don't you think?" asked Alex. Debbie could only stare in shock.

"It was really hot to watch this live," Alex said, "but this is actually the fourth time I've watched the replay. Here comes my favorite part."

* * *

Becka swooned as Maggie pinned her against the locker room wall and sucked hungrily on her tongue. The young Asian woman had a simply delightful body, and responded to each of Becka's touches with passion and unrestrained lust. She moaned as Becka slid her shirt up over her head and palmed her small, perfect breasts roughly through the elastic shelf of her sports bra.

Becka was responding just as strongly - in fact she surprised herself a little. She half-expected her passion to be a little dulled by her hurt feelings over Debbie, but her body didn't feel dulled at all. Her lips and tongue burned deliciously as they wrestled with Maggie's, and it felt like sparks shot off her nipples and clit every time they brushed against Maggie's smooth, tan skin. If anything it was Becka's thoughts that seemed to be kind of dulled - from practically the moment Becka got Maggie's shirt off, Maggie had taken the assertive role, leaving Becka a little confused about who was seducing whom here. She couldn't hold the thought, however, and soon simply lolled back against the wall and let Maggie do the work. And do it very well.

* * *

Debbie looked up at the screen and watched herself on video unlatch her bra, play with her nipple for a moment and then hungrily suck nearly the full globe of her own heavy breast deep into her mouth.

Alex leaned back on the couch and spread her legs widely. Glancing over quickly, Debbie noticed that Alex had removed her skirt, and apparently never had panties to bother with. Debbie sighed a little as she watched Alex mirror Debbie's on-screen doppleganger by forming her fingers into a cone and firmly start pushing her hand deep into herself. For some reason Debbie particularly noticed that Alex was still wearing her shiny black "fuck me pumps" as she splayed her legs wide open to accommodate her hand. The sum total of this visual display was lewd and obscene enough to melt steel.

"I just love watching my girls come to grips with their new lives and bodies once I've Turned them," said Alex, interrupting Debbie's quiet contemplation of her boss's masturbation preferences. "You've been really hot, too, don't get me wrong, but you've just stayed so cogent through the whole thing it's been a little different watching you."

Debbie just stared in disbelief.

"No reason to act so stunned now, Debbie, it's like I said: all the other girls I've Turned have been totally overwhelmed by it. Maggie could barely compose herself for days afterward. I mean, literally - she could barely form words, she could barely walk. And Debbie, I swear to you, it was fucking great."

Debbie could hardly believe her senses. There she was sitting on a couch next to her boss, who was fisting herself, while more or less casually carrying on a conversation about corrupting and then sexually dominating her secretary. While watching a security video feed of Debbie, just hours earlier, vigorously masturbating in that same boss's living room.

"And it still is great, Debbie," Alex continued, alternating her eye contact between the video of Debbie's early morning self-fuck and the real life Debbie sitting in stunned silence next to her on the couch. "It's the single hottest thing I've ever experienced. Any time I even brush up against Maggie I can practically feel her heart trying to beat its way out of her chest. She doesn't just love me - come to think of it, I wouldn't say she 'loves' me at all. She worships me. In every sense of the word. And until you experience it, I promise you, you don't have the slightest idea what you're missing."

After a couple misfires, Debbie finally found the strength to speak again, but could only form one word. "Bullshit," she said softly, still trying to collect the rest of her thoughts.

"Oh, Debbie. Surely by now you know you're wrong. You're only saying that because you don't know what it's like - yet."

"No Alex, you don't understand. As fantasies, sure, I obviously find this stuff as hot as you do, and I'm definitely willing to play along - but the way you're talking about this stuff is ... just ... impossible. Do you really not realize these are just fantasies?"

"Bullshit, they're fantasies Debbie. Since when have you had a clit like that? Since when were you lactating? I bet you've had a lot of great sex with that sexy tennis player of yours, but have you ever had orgasms like this before in your life? Face it, it's not my skill as a lover that's getting you off so hard; you're Turning, Debbie. You're still resisting it mentally, which frankly I've never seen before, but you have to realize that your body is already different than it was yesterday, and this is only the beginning."

Debbie was silent. She could feel her swollen clit throbbing between her legs, but told herself she was just unusually turned on. She had always felt kind of puffy down there when she got really hot, this was more a difference in degree than in nature. Wasn't it?

Meanwhile, Alex just kept talking. "Try to imagine the sensations, Debbie - the physical sensations - of having a breathtakingly beautiful woman completely devoted to satisfying your every whim. Utterly and without reservation. Ohhh, shit is that good." Alex pulled her knees up high, near her shoulders, and spread her legs as wide as they would go. She also started rolling her hips up and back, in a counterpoint rhythm to the steady pace at which she was working her hand in and out of her engorged pussy. Debbie noticed how Alex rolled her bright red clit with her left hand as it stuck out quite literally like a sore thumb atop the fist of her right hand in her cunt. Sure, it was pretty big for a clit, but it still wasn't a cock.

"But it isn't real, Alex, you're just making it up. Look, I think it's hot too, but that doesn't make it real. I mean, look at yourself," Debbie said, sitting down next to Alex to try to relate to her as a lover, "sure, your clit is really hot and wet and puffy, and I bet it feels really good when I do this," said Debbie, reaching over to stroke two fingers up and down each side of that prominent clit, "but you don't literally have a cock, Alex," Debbie said, giggling playfully.

"I told you last night, Debbie. It isn't a cock, it's an ovipositor, and it only gets fully erect after I've Spawned an egg for Implanting." Debbie was torn between playing along with this and just getting the hell out of dodge.

"Debbie, I realize I haven't convinced you yet, but that's only because there just aren't words," Alex continued. "I'm serious, if smoking crack feels anything like this, it's no wonder people sell their kids for it. I could tell Maggie to jump out the window - without even opening it first - and not only would she do it, she'd be coming like a freight train from the moment she shattered through the glass right until she shattered herself on the ground. Simply from the ecstasy of obeying my whim. She'd gladly kill herself for me, Debbie - just think about how thoroughly a woman like that would devote herself to licking my pussy. You don't understand yet, but you will soon. Very soon, from the looks of the way you're growing..."

"No, Alex, that's enough - seriously, listen to yourself," said Debbie as she stood up off the couch. Her body was still ready to fuck, but her brain's effort to put down the mutiny had finally succeeded. "Just listen to this. All of this, dominating people, and 'Turning' them into sex-pets by 'Implanting' them ... So they'd kill themselves for you? It really worries me that you've convinced yourself this is real, but it isn't. It can't be. You need help, Alex - so do I, for that matter - and I'm going to make sure we get it." With that, she turned and straightened her clothes as she headed for the door.

Instead of answering Debbie directly, Alex casually unhanded herself, got up off the couch and stepped over to her desk to punch a button on her phone. "Ken, come in here please," Debbie heard Alex say behind her.

Debbie knew the smart thing would have been to just keep walking, but she couldn't help herself. "Ken?" she asked, turning to face Alex.

"Sure. My boyfriend. Don't you remember?" Alex asked, gesturing at the picture on her desk.

* * *

"Ooohhhh, damn, Becka. Yeah, that's it. Down on your knees. Yeah, now pull my panties down and ... o-h-h-h-h yeah ... ssssuck that clit, baby, suck that clit, suck that clit. Fuck yeah, that feels so fucking good." Maggie propped herself against the wall with her left hand, and used her right to hold Becka's head firmly against her crotch. Becka was groggy, but not so groggy that she forgot how to expertly work her tongue against all of Maggie's hot spots.

"Pull your clothes down now Becka," said Maggie. "I want you to play with yourself while you eat me." Becka had to disengage for a second so she could quickly slide her skirt and panties down to her ankles, but then sighed deeply as she shoved three fingers deep into her hot, sweaty cunt. Seconds later, her tongue was right back at work inside Maggie's honeypot, and all over and around her firm, rubbery clit.

* * *

Boyfriend? Debbie barely knew where to begin figuring that one out. She had only a moment to ponder that whopper before the door to Alex's door opened and in walked ... Ken. Aptly named, he was the spitting image of Barbie's infamous boyfriend. Tall, fit, very good looking - but clean-cut, not a boat-rocker. Dark hair and lean features, and to the extent Debbie could tell through his conservative attire, he had the body of a Greek statue. A Greek statue wearing sunglasses - oddly, inside a reasonably dark office - but all the same, Debbie was back to just staring and gaping.

With her shameless tits still spilling out the front of her open bra and blouse, and naked from the waist down but for those shiny FMP's, Alex sat back again on the edge of the desk. "Surprised, Debbie? Why? You made a point of telling me you looked forward to meeting him - what did you think, I made him up?"

Debbie was too shocked to respond to Alex, but instead turned back to the stud boy and asked, "Y-you're Ken?"

Alex answered for him. "Oh, don't bother asking him anything, Debbie, he can't speak."

Debbie turned back to Alex with a questioning stare. "He ... what?"

"He can't speak. Think about it, dear: he's got a flawless body, he's devastatingly handsome, he can fuck like a freight train, and he's stone mute. If he was rich, he'd be the perfect man."

"Wait, what does that mean, Alex? ... What do you mean he can't speak?"

"Ken, please assume the position and show our guest why you can't speak."

Without hesitation, Ken dropped to his knees in front of Debbie, leaned his head back and opened his mouth. Debbie had to step in a bit to get a good look, but she recoiled with a start once she caught sight of the back of Ken's throat. "W-What the fuck is that?" she asked Alex, referring to the large, veiny gray mass pulsing against Ken's soft palate.

"That's his egg, Debbie. His root. Men can't be Implanted in the same fashion as women, obviously, so unlike yours and mine, Ken's root links almost directly into his brain. Its location has also permanently silenced his vocal cords - which if you ask me is a feature, not a bug - but since it's closer to his brain and farther from his genitals, its effects have been much stronger on his mental state and much ... well, different on his body. But I have to say those differences have been most satisfactory."


Alex's pause gave Debbie the impression it was her turn to speak, but she had little idea what to say. "Wha ... What ... What do you mean?"

"Ken, please show Debbie your tongue," said Alex.

Ken smiled when he heard that - almost imperceptibly, but he definitely smiled. Then he tilted his head up again slightly and dropped a simply inhuman appendage - more tentacle than tongue - nearly a foot out of his mouth and waved it around in the air in front of Debbie. "What the FUCK!?!?" Debbie screamed, startling backwards as though burned before finally controlling herself. "What the fuck is THAT???"

"You really should listen more closely, dear, I just told you: that's his tongue. It's basically still the same tissue, there's just ... more of it and it's been adapted to its new function the same way our bodies are adapting to our new

functions."

"You mean his tongue is ...? What???"

"Debbie. Really, darling, you don't seriously expect me to think you can't tell." Alex's shirttails hung down between her widely spread thighs, so she reached down to peel them open as she said, "Ken, be a dear and come show Debbie some of the new functionality of that sexy new tongue of yours."

With another barely recognizable smirk, Ken got up off his knees and retracted that monster tongue back into his mouth. "Shirt off, darling, but leave the glasses," Alex said, and Ken quickly obeyed, pulling his shirt over his head as he returned to his knees in front of Alex's open legs.

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers