Spite Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Hippie Hollow bushwacker's journal.
2.5k words
3.95
20.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been going to Hippie Hollow for some time, and I'd seen a lot of different things happen. Most of the things in this story happened in the past, the park has changed, and I don't feel it would be something you'd be anywhere nearly as likely to see today. I really liked the situations where I was able to get involved or at least watch the goings on. But like everything else in this life you need some judgment as to when you should get involved.

Anyway, you can see some situations a few times and then you can start to be able to predict what might happen in five minutes, or twenty, or an hour or sometimes within a few hours or most of a day. Many of the predictable situations involve the use of alcohol or drugs . . . you can just see some things coming. You can especially see it when the jealousy monster rears its head . . . and it doesn't even matter whether it's him or her. Today's women seem just as able to get pissed off and stupid as the men do. If you were to combine the two add some jealousy, inexperience, insecurity with the party favors, things can get a little wild.

On this day I watched what I believed to be a couple that was new to c/o "beaches" (HH is on a lake-no ocean so no real beach) come down the paved road and take a place just below the first bathroom. They had a cheap styrofoam cooler with at least a 12 pack. He had hair down to his shoulders, a little scruff, and jeans shorts. She was a knockout; long brown hair to the middle of her back, nice tits 34C or 36B, long legs, a sweet swell to her ass, a few freckles, and jeans shorts too. They took a while to doff their duds looking around a little self-consciously. First his shirt, then hers, then after half an hour and a couple of bruskis there went his shorts, and after a couple of beers and twenty minutes her shorts too. Now they were both naked, soaking up sun and putting away those Buds at a pretty good clip. They had a little smoke too probably to reduce those nasty inhibitions and to relax them a little in a new situation and place.

Naturally the regulars picked up on the newbies right away. She would have attracted attention with her clothes on, much less naked. As the day wore on some of the regulars would stop by and make some idle chit chat as a way to get a better look at her. He seemed to put up with this to a certain degree, but you could sometimes tell it ticked him off a little too. After all, as is usually the case, there weren't a lot of gals stopping by to check HIM out. Sometimes, the guys would be really blatant about looking her over, moving to see straight up between her legs, and more than one showed the VERY obvious results-a boner some were over the six inch average. She wasn't exactly looking away when it happened either, she didn't make it easy for them, or encourage them after if happened, but she seemed perhaps amused or complimented,

The beers took hold and they needed to pee more often and since they were just below the restrooms, after a couple of re-dressings they started to go up nude. First time he went with her, but after a while he let her go without him. Eventually she turned the trips into a little more of a leisurely stroll. She'd wait a little while before she went in, and when she came out she would go over to the other side of the restrooms to take advantage of the railed off overlook for a view of the lake. I don't know if it was on purpose, but she started to attract some guys during her little jaunts. Some of the guys were the same ones who had been checking her out when she had been sitting with her boyfriend down below. A couple of guys when finding her friendly maybe even flirtatious would begin to "feel" their cock as they talked to her. At first she pretended not to notice, but as they became more obvious, she would just stare as they devoured her eye candy and played with their dick. She never protested or asked anyone to stop. In this case that meant no objection was approval. So she started to get more and more attention as the day wore on.

This was not completely lost on him, he started to look back more often when she left. He paid attention when she was standing over him at the overlook on the other side of the restroom. I could tell from the intensity of the conversation when she returned that he was starting to get a little unsure of her, a little jealous perhaps, but that macho thing kept him from chaperoning her. He wanted her to just take care of it herself. He didn't seem to want to tell her how to act, but apparently he had expectations that were not being met.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"I wasn't in any hurry, it's a great view of the lake, and I'm really enjoying myself. That's what you wanted wasn't it?" she replied, maybe a little defensive while standing her ground.

"Well, yea sure. No one is bothering you are they?" he countered, you got the feeling maybe he had seen one of the guys jacking off while checking her out.

"N-n-n-o, not ex-a-c, NO", you could just tell from the way she said it, that she thought about telling him, but knew he'd get all pissed off and just didn't want the hassle so just changed to a very sure tone about half way through.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable-no problems."

She got kind of a weird smile as she said, "No, no PROBlems."

The sun peaked and was on the downward slope, but being Texas it was still hot and the cooler was getting low on beer. A couple of regulars had offered them beer, so they were doing okay. Then one of the really well hung guys Jim stopped to talk. As he talked to the two of them her boyfriend left for the bathrooms. Jim's got a really big, thick dick and he knew it and liked to flaunt it. When her boyfriend left, Jim began to coolly stroke his cock while sitting right in front of her and looking right at her pussy as he made small talk. He got his prick hard and continued to stroke himself while talking to her, and she made no effort to discourage him. She didn't look away, or ask him to quit, or tell him she didn't approve of what he was doing. In fact she began to furtively look back over her shoulder, to see if b/f was on his way back.

What she hadn't prepared for was that he had taken HIS time this time and was watching from the overlook on the other side of the restroom. He was checking up on her, and he watched as this big-dicked stranger jacked off right in front of his Paula and she was putting up NO resistance. As far as he could tell she seemed to be enjoying this perverted display.

In fact he could hear them, "How long have y'all been going together?" the stranger asked.

"I'm, sorry what did you say?" she stammered as she watched for her b/f and watched this guy stroke his dick right in front of her. What was wrong with her? Why wasn't she being more assertive? She wasn't supposed to be letting this happen. Why didn't she just get up and go find him? Why was she so fascinated by this perverted situation? Was it the size of his cock? He WAS bigger than her b/f, in fact he was the biggest thing she's ever seen. And that smirk on his face as if it was no big deal that he was jacking off while enjoying her body and pretending he wasn't doing anything wrong. Yet she was somehow complimented, she was confident, she felt she was pretty hot, why wouldn't she get him hard? Why wouldn't any guy want to enjoy her naked body? Besides if her b/f didn't want anyone to see her nude body why had he brought her here? She didn't want him to be angry, but hadn't he brought this whole situation upon them?

"You and him, how long have y'all been going out? I guess if you guys came out here you must be pretty comfortable with each other. Maybe things are getting a little, you know . . . old. Is this the first time? Do y'all want a little spice in your sex lives?" as he peppered her with questions he continued to yank on his dick. He had noticed her boyfriend up above them watching, and he knew she hadn't seen him yet. He had nothing to lose, if he caused a problem, maybe b/f would leave her there and he could convert her to slutdom. If not, maybe they were new swinger types or one of those couples looking to "experiment".

She was stumped. What could she say to some of these questions? Her b/f seemed to be taking a long time, where was he? Shouldn't he be answering some of these questions?

Finally she spoke, "We've been going out for about a year, but we're not bored or swingers or anything.", her voiced kind of trailed off. But she couldn't take her eyes off his dick, even as he slowly pulled on it, up and down, up and down.

"I think I need to pee." she finally made herself say. She slowly found her feet, steadied herself and began the climb up to the restroom. Her eyes finally caught a glimpse of her boyfriend, and he looked po'ed. She caught her breath in her stomach. How long had he been there? Did that look mean he had seen what was going on and was mad? Well what the hell did he expect? It was the alcohol and weed doing the justification boogie. Something deep down told her that if he'd been allowing to happen, what she'd just allowed to happen, that she'd be really pissed. But what the fuck, he was a guy. Everybody knows that a naked, sexy girl was going to catch more attention than some guy.

Besides, if he didn't want these guys hanging around with their stiff dicks then why didn't he tell them to take a hike? She was about halfway up the path to the bathroom when she needed to stop. Her head was spinning just a little, maybe she had gotten up too quickly. But it gave her a chance to get her bearings. That's when she noticed that the guy who'd been jerking off and sitting with her was right behind her, and he was still playing with his cock. In fact, as she looked around she noticed there were maybe six or seven guys who must have been watching her and maybe they'd been stroking their already hard dicks. Three or four were seated where they had a good look at what had been going on, but there were another couple of guys who were standing nearby and jacking their hard pricks and staring right at her. One was off to the right, just off the path-and another on the left side of the path not even an arm's length away. Her boobs were within easy grasping distance of either one. What would she do if they grabbed for her? Part of her was a little scared, but part of her almost wished they'd do it. "Grab my titi!" she thought to herself.

That's when it hit her, she was really horny. She was wet! When had this happened? There was part of her that wanted these strangers to just begin to maul her tits, reach for her pussy, finger her, fuck her, whatever they wanted. And then there was the real world, Pete up there by the restroom-she needed to get a grip on herself. She looked up the last concrete steps of the path to the restroom and found one of her "admirers" two steps up. His dick was at her eye level and it glistened with oil, she smelled pina colada or something-it actually smelled quite good. When she glanced behind her the guy who'd been chatting her up was there and his rigid prick was just below her ass. If he took a step up he might slip right into her wet hot pussy. She stayed for a moment fantasizing he would. But at the last moment she swerved left, missed the guy above her, and began to move up the last five steps. Perhaps by accident her hand caught his hard dick as she moved by. She left it there for an incredibly naughty moment, even let it move slowly down the other side of this strange man's rigid cock.

She tilted her head up and said, "Hi honey." She saw her boyfriend leaning on the wall and watching her every move. Had he just seen what she did with her hand? She just couldn't make out the look on his face. She continued up the steps to join him at the top. As she got to the top she stumbled a little and Jim the guy behind caught up with her and his hard dick went right between her legs. It was so big it went right through and she looked down to see two or three inches of his dick protruding from the junction of her legs. It almost looked like she had a little dick herself. Jim used the "accident" to move his ass back and forth slipping his hard prick along the underside of her pussy-this was just too good. As she regained her balance she moved forward "freeing" herself and then moved toward her boyfriend. She didn't wobble, but she was tipsy. It was that look, he was definitely mad.

"What's up Pete?" she said as she staggered just a little toward him.

She halfway expected him to want to take a swing at someone, her, him someone, but it was as if he couldn't figure out who to be mad at. It looked like an accident, but it was so fucking unbelievable. His girlfriend looked to be impaled on this huge dick . . . by accident? And then she was free and moving toward him with a puzzling look on her face.

He wanted to be mad, hell he was mad, but he controlled his voice. As she approached he asked,

"Are you okay?" He was going to give her a chance to tell him who to be mad at.

"Yea, I guess. I kind of lost my balance back there."

"I need to talk to you for a second." he said in a low tone. This story will have to continue later.