Split in Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy goes after her daughters.
10.2k words
4.76
46.8k
37
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters and companies mentioned in this story have no existence outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone or anything bearing the same name or names. Events portrayed in this story are pure invention and have not been based on any events that have happen in real life. All the characters involved in any sexual acts if their ages are not mentioned before hand; are over 18 years of age. Enjoy.

*

Hi everyone

Here is chapter 2, I know shock... it has only been a few weeks since the last chapter. My editor and I are currently working on three chapters at once to try to get them out quickly which means I have to get to work on the next story. So everyone thank Kittyhawk, for the speed of this chapter.

As usual, all comments and feedback are welcome, I do try to answer all questions (as long as they don't give the story away) and messages, and if I have missed you, I am sorry.

Have fun

Chapter 2

Amy returned to the sitting room twenty minutes later dressed in what she considered her house clothes, as they were exceedingly comfortable. She was wearing loose green cotton pants that hung low on her hips exposing her waist-let, which was made from gold and had sapphires and diamonds dangling from it as well as six little golden hearts with the names of her children on them. The top she wore was a halter neck that was tied in place after it wrapped around her back and beneath her breasts, exposing her lean muscles and her almost translucent alabaster skin.

Her collar stood out against her skin but more than that, it was the length of the excess collar that stood out even more. When it had been first placed the figure eight sat just below her breasts, but as her powers and her size grew, the pack jewellers were forced to add a new length just before the figure eight. The excess still ran between her breasts emphasising their swell but now the figure eight rested slightly below her belly button.

She slid off her wedding band and engagement ring and attached them to the hidden loop that had been designed into the figure eight for safekeeping. Everyone in the room stared at her, most however were wondering how this woman could turn into the picture they had seen of The Stand, how she could turn into the rage driven creature she had been on August the 3rd.

Amy walked further into the room ignoring them as she was used to this kind of reaction. Her green markings, which she had received here all those years ago, that ran down her spine from her hair line; around her hips and across her shoulders, glowed gently as they had since she received them.

Vivian stood, "So who first?" she asked as she strapped Excalibur to her side.

Amy thought for a moment, "Alanna, Electra then Mayhem in that order," she wanted to get those three out of whatever situation they were in ins comma fast. She closed her eyes and hoped that the Gabrielle in this universe had made her sword. She felt its presence and willed it into her hands. She smiled as she looked at her sword, aptly named Monster; it was a true work of art, in both the magical and the blacksmith aspects of the weapon. It was even large enough to be wielded in her hybrid from, not that she'd had a need to do so yet, in fact this would be the first time she had ever used her sword and she did intend to use it.

"Wow." Vivian said in awe, as a blacksmith herself she knew the blade was a piece of art.

Amy smiled, "Gabrielle made this, it's called Monster, obvious reason." She carefully ran her hand down the length of the blade; it was wider than her hand and etched with an intricate knot design. In most ways, it was a true broadsword being long and wide, except that it was also a two handed sword, which meant the hilt, was long enough to be wielded with both hands. The pommel was simple in design with a large piece of flawless crystal mounted in a web of metal. The blade was not beautiful and deadly like Alanna's sword, Monster wasn't designed to sit on a wall and be admired, it was a well created but brutal instrument of war.

Vivian nodded then frowned, "Won't she notice it's missing?"

Amy shook her head, "Nope... since making it she hasn't looked at it... she's been afraid to. She had to do a quick flight to get it and bring it to the markets to show and sell it to me. The box still had a good inch of dust on it." Amy willed a metamorphic belt and a swivel sheath into her hand. She then slid the blade into the sheath and attached it to the belt, which she flung onto her back so that the sword ran from right shoulder to left hip. It was far too long to be buckled at her hip. She turned to Taliesin, "Can you ready three regeneration pods?"

Taliesin wondered for a moment how she knew they had regeneration pods then shook it off; of course, she knew they had them. He nodded and stood. "Are you certain these three are still alive?"

She nodded, "They're immortal but in my universe they were all in really bad situations until my actions freed them."

Rhun stood, "I'll go help then." He said and followed Taliesin out of the room.

Taylor stood, "You won't be able to will yourself to them if they are under pack or pride protection. Rhun couldn't until I left my pride." She told Amy.

Amy grinned, "That is true, but Rhun couldn't sense you either. I can sense them."

"How?" Guinevere asked, pack and pride and whatever had always been protected by their Alpha, and it was impossible to sense or will to them as long as they were loyal to their Alpha.

"Alanna and Electra are my daughters; I adopted them formally by pack standards with a blood mix. Their blood is inside me just as mine is inside them. Since I'm... well you get what I mean... my blood left a mark on their souls, which in theory should have reverberated through all the different universes. I will always be able to find them." She thought for a moment, "Except when they are at Sogol, all the magic in the air and godly influence makes it difficult to feel them when they are there."

"What about Mayhem?" Taylor pointed out.

"She's a born Alpha... I can sense all the Alphas so I can sense her. I can also sense Cass and Shannon but not Becky, although I know she is alive, don't ask me how. If Becky is protected by a pack or pride I can still will myself to her I just wouldn't know if I was in danger or where I was going until I get there." She answered.

"Is there anything you can't do?" Boadicea asked in envy.

Amy sighed, "I can't stop Fate... anything after that however... yeah." She finished with a small smile, which made Boadicea roll her eyes.

*

Amy appeared in a grove of trees a little while later, the others quickly appearing next to her knowing it would be easier on Amy ins 'for them' to follow her and not rely on her to take them. Everyone glanced around but it was Taylor who broke the silence, "Where are we?" she asked quietly.

"Italy." Everyone else answered as one. Ancients always knew where they were at all times, as their senses were tuned to those kinds of things so that they would know at a moments notice if Fate had stepped and moved them without warning. Much like with Amy only there were two things their senses couldn't tell them, and that was if they were even in the same universe and what the date was, those they had to find out on their own.

Amy had decided to keep the group small, just bringing Vivian, Cleopatra, Boadicea and Taylor. She had decided to stick with women but she also knew they were all fierce warriors and could handle their weapons with ease.

They waited for Amy, who started to follow her senses to her daughter. She had decided to appear close to Alanna but not too close as she didn't want to have a pack of angry Were descend on them. They wanted to do a snatch and grab with as little blood shed as possible. What the other ancients didn't know was that Amy did intend to kill someone, Gus, the man who had forcibly taken Alanna as a child. It was the only way to ensure Alanna was free of Gus forever.

They watched as Amy settled into her trotting pace, quickly getting ahead of them but they didn't fear that, as Amy could easily take care of herself. Amy let her senses guide her; it was as if an invisible cord was leading her to her daughter. Her pace sped up further as her senses picked up Alanna's silent pain; her ears picked them up long before her eyes did. When she finally spotted them through the trees she drew Monster, and charged into the clearing her stride not faltering.

Gus turned in surprise, a switch of wood held above his head. His eyes took in the massive sword then took in her sex and size. He gave her a cocky smile as he swung to strike her with the switch. Amy dodged his swing with unexpected speed and threw her shoulder into his stomach sending him sprawling and away from Alanna. Amy kept with him and when he landed she stomped her left foot on the hand which was holding the switch. He went to cry out as he released the switch but Amy's right foot stepped firmly on his throat choking the cry off before it begun.

"Alanna." Amy said urgently to get her attention.

Alanna turned to her with a bewildered expression. Her long wavy hair was matted and dreadlocked, her green eyes were almost dead as if all the fight had been drained from her. Amy's heart gave a painful lurch as she realised she was back to square one with her daughter, that it would take a long time to get her back to what Amy considered a healthy frame of mind.

"You are now free." Amy said, the moment before she lifted her right foot and slammed Monster down through his throat and severing his spine, giving him a quick almost painless death, a death he didn't deserve for his crimes against Alanna. She pulled Monster free and wiped the blood off on Gus's clothes. Sheathing Monster as she moved slowly to Alanna. A blanket appeared in her hands, carefully wrapping Alanna up before she hugged her close. "You're safe now..." Amy murmured as she tucked Alanna's head under her chin.

Alanna was tense for a moment, she was being hugged by a total stranger, but for some reason she couldn't stay tense. There was something so natural, so comforting to be in this woman's arms, she felt herself forgetting everything, nothing else mattered but this hug, the strange woman's comfort.

Amy glanced up as the others joined her; no one commented about the dead body, they just studied the woman Amy held so tenderly. Amy picked up Alanna easily, much to everyone's shock although they could all see how emaciated the girl was. "Let's get you somewhere safe... somewhere far away from here."

Everyone nodded and together they vanished only to reappear seamlessly before the temple. Cleopatra raced ahead to get the door open for Amy. Amy carried Alanna down three basement levels and into a space age hospital with all manner of devices, three of the twelve 'pods' were open and ready, they actually appeared more like tanning beds then actual medical devices. The devices weren't from the future but were another piece of Atlantian technology, most of the technology Ancients used was Atlantian as it was the only technology they had encountered so far which was telepathically controllable.

Amy took her to the bed closest to the door. "That door will remain open at all times," she told the room, instantly informing them that Alanna was claustrophobic. Amy helped Alanna out of the blanket and what was left of her clothes, she was put in a special smock and encouraged to lie down in the pod.

As Amy went to close the lid, Alanna grabbed Amy's wrist, shaking her head, frightened.

Amy leant close, "Alanna... look... it can't be locked, you can get out when ever you want. This isn't going to hurt you, just the opposite; it's going to make you all better." She explained gently.

Alanna felt herself relax; despite all she had gone through, her gut instinct was telling her to trust this person.

"Sleep..." Amy coaxed, "No one will hurt you here, and there will always be someone here with you." She promised. Alanna nodded and closed her eyes as Amy gently closed the lid. The pod lit up with gently pulsing red light.

Noah walked in followed closely by a confused Tarval. "It seems a portal opened in Sogol, sucked him up and spat him out at our front door." He explained with a shrug and left leaving them to deal with Tarval.

Amy glared daggers at his retreating back. "I really do NOT like that man."

Cleopatra chuckled, "Noah is an acquired taste." She explained. "However, as an Ancient he is a taste you must acquire at least a little." She added.

"Over my dead body." Amy snapped, she waited a moment before clicking her fingers, "That's right... I can't die; therefore I will never acquire a taste for that narrow minded arse."

Tarval chuckled, liking Amy's frank nature. He was dressed simply in brown woven breeches and a light white shirt, which had front and back lacings to allow room for his wings to poke through his shirt and move unhampered. His long black hair was pulled back from his face and his green eyes sparkled.

Amy turned to Tarval, "Hey Tarval..." She said with a smile.

He frowned at Amy for a moment. "Have we met before?" He asked a little confused; as he was sure, he would remember having met this small feisty woman, as she was unique.

Her smile went broader, "In this universe... no..."

His frown deepened for a moment before he shook his head and shrugged it off. "Ancients... you're all nuts." He commented.

"Don't believe me?" Amy asked amused.

He watched her for a moment. "When it comes to Ancients... it doesn't matter if I believe or not... you always get your way." He said with all the wisdom of his years of experience with Vivian, Cleopatra and Rhun, he didn't need someone to tell him that the small feisty female was Ancient, there was something in her manner which he had come to associate with Ancients, a confidence and insanity that was unique to those who meddled with time.

Amy smiled as Cleopatra and Rhun chuckled. "I'm Amy." She said introducing herself. "Do me a favour and stick your hand in there and hold Alanna's hand." She requested.

He thought about it for a moment, but her request, although odd to him, wasn't difficult. He glanced around for a moment and grabbed a stool. Placing the stool beside the pod, he sat and slid his hand in into the pod, taking the much smaller and delicate hand in his. Alanna's eyes shot open and she turned startled eyes to Tarval, his grip tightened but only to hold, not to hurt. "Hi... my name is Tarval, I'm here to keep you company while this device does whatever it is meant to." He explained.

Amy leant down so that she could be seen, "its okay... this man is a good man... true to the core, not an evil bone in his body. I promise." She said to Alanna. Alanna nodded and relaxed.

Tarval gave Amy a dumbfounded look, how the hell could she know he was a good man.

Amy smiled at him as if she knew his thoughts, I know you really well Tarval... better than almost anyone but the woman who will come to own your heart, I know you are a good man, even if you aren't so sure. She told him silently. Turning she moved to the control panel and placed her hand on it. Focusing for a long moment, she pictured her daughter as she last saw her and added an image of her naked. She chose to quit the room just as he opened his mouth to question her.

Cleopatra and Vivian followed her out.

"That was the funniest thing I've ever seen." Cleopatra said with a smile. "I've never seen Tarval so dumbfounded and bewildered before and trust me... I've known Tarval a long time."

"Trust me... in a few days time you'll see him gob smacked and sucker punched at the same time." Amy told them as they walked up stairs.

"Really, why?" Cleopatra asked excited.

"I know why he's here." Amy answered as they came to the entrance hall.

"Why?" Vivian asked.

"Alanna is his soul mate." Amy answered in a matter of fact tone.

Cleopatra and Vivian chuckled, "Please let us be there when you drop that bomb shell." Cleopatra begged.

Amy rolled her eyes and nodded. "Let's go get Electra." Taylor and Boadicea were waiting for them. When Amy got to them, she vanished. They appeared on top of a ruin; Amy had guessed correctly, Electra had been left in her lightless cell while the others fled. Amy walked around the ruins, she could feel her daughter, she was faint... almost too faint to feel but she was there.

Amy started to move rubble looking for a way into the underground cells as she couldn't really will herself there without knowing what the internal layout was like, unless she wanted to will herself into a wall. She was sure she could figure out a way around that little problem if she thought about it but it was faster to simply dig.

"Why are we digging?" Vivian asked.

"Electra is in a cell somewhere over there." Amy explained as she pointed a little bit away from where she stood. "There must be a way down, something hidden." She explained as she came across a slab of concrete and carefully tried to move it; she strained a little and managed to lift one end. Cleopatra, Vivian and Boadicea combined forces to help Amy move the slab carefully.

"How fucking strong are you?" Taylor exclaimed watching Amy lift one end and three ancients straining to lift the other end. They put it down out of the way.

Amy shrugged as she dusted her hands. "I am as strong as I want to be." She explained.

"Am I the only one who thinks that is un-fucking fair." Boadicea asked as she rubbed her burning muscles.

Vivian snorted and went to move the remains of a pillar, which had been beneath the concrete slab. She smiled after she pushed it away and turned to Amy. "Found it." She called out.

With everyone working together, they managed to make it big enough for Amy to squeeze through. "Okay... I'll go down. Grandma can you tear a strip from a blanket... I'll need a blind fold." She said as she slid her legs into the hole and slowly lowered herself into the darkness. Landing lightly on her feet she glanced up to the hole. Vivian handed a torn bit of blanket to Amy; she was still trying to come to grips with the fact that in some other universe she was a mother, grandmother and great grandmother.

Amy moved away from the hole and focused for a moment, her markings started to glow brightly, filling the darkness with a soft green light. She followed her senses, which led her to a heavy steel door. Seeing the way the door was welded shut and took several steps back. Running at the door she turned her body at the last moment and collided with the door, it buckled a little under the force.

She backed up again and ran at the door, again at the last moment she threw her shoulder into it. It buckled further, one more time, she thought to herself as she backed up again. Running at the door for the third time, she threw everything she had at the door. It groaned but gave away under her strength; she glanced around the room, rolling her shoulder to loosen the abused muscles and joint as she looked for her daughter.

Her eyes picked up a small mass in the far corner of the room, tears trickled down her face as she approached her daughter. A very faint, slow heartbeat came from the mass confirming Amy's assumption that it was indeed her daughter. She carefully moved the body and got no reaction, before her was Electra, but not the Electra she knew, this Electra was nothing more than bones covered with skin.

She took a deep breath and pushed her feelings aside, she needed to be strong for Electra. Folding the strip of blanket in half she carefully tied it over Electra's eyes, once that was done her fingers went to the collar that bound Electra to the wall. She quickly snapped the collar and scooped Electra into her arms, carrying her from the cell and towards the hole.