Split in Time Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long?" She asked.

"Not even a month..." he answered glancing to Wolfgang, as he knew yesterday morning she wasn't pregnant as he checked her shoulder which had been dislocated in a sparring match the day before.

"What's wrong?" Wolfgang said as he approached.

"Nothing Wolfgang..." She told him her mind racing, it hadn't just been about Ash.

"Then what is it?" Wolfgang asked.

"I'm pregnant." She told him.

He thought for a moment then nodded, if she had been pregnant yesterday morning she would have told him which meant the other him and Amy had conceived a child. "Okay..." He said, he couldn't be jealous of himself, this was his child regardless of which version of him actually father it. "I'll warn Bastion and Joe... no more coffee for you."

"Come on... not my coffee..." She begged.

"Coffee isn't good for pregnant women." He said as he gathered her up in his arms, regardless of which of us fathered this child, it is MINE. He told her.

The other you had the same thoughts when it came to Thais. She told him as she hugged him back.

And at least you have a purpose for that other little heart...

She felt sad that she was denying the other Wolfgang a chance of holding his child but Fate obviously wanted it this way... for whatever reason that might be.

****

IT'S A BOY!

Senator Luis gave birth to a bouncing baby boy late last night at her country home one week earlier than expected surrounded by family and friends. The little boy, weighing in at six pound seven ounces, will make child number four born into the Luis family but is one of six children Senator Luis and her husband Wolfgang call their own and only their second son. In an official press release shortly after the birth, it said that mother and son are doing fine and there were no complications in the birth of the latest addition. Sources say that the newborn has yet to be named and what they will ultimately end up calling their son is anyone's guess.

Senator Luis has been cutting back on her official duties in preparation... cont pg 4.