Split in Two

Story Info
Law firm associate and partner enjoy drinks, then sex.
1.2k words
3.76
52.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She truly loved big cock. It gave her a feeling that shouldn't get with other cocks, the feeling of being split in two. She loved that feeling. Craved it actually.

The subject of her attentions lately had been her boss at the firm. It was Wednesday, and a long day at the office, and her boss invited her out for drinks. She accepted, hoping for more.

She left her car at the condo and he drove her out to Cocoanut Grove to her favorite bar. Her boss, the law firm partner with whom she worked, was a gregarious man, and was very active in the community. Not too tall, Italian, and originally from New Jersey. He had a hairy, barrel chest and thick arms and legs. He also had a huge, thick cock. Perfect, actually, she thought many times.

As they drove to the bar in his well-appointed Lexus, he absent-mindedly massaged her inner thigh. She was wearing a business skirt, tailored short, and jacket with the usual silk blouse. She had on stylish high heels and pink see-through panties and bra from La Perla, but no stockings or hose. A discreet gold ankle bracelet showed above her heels and she wore a simple black and gold Movado watch. The marks on her finger from the wedding band and engagement ring no longer showed on her hand. She had been officially divorced for only a short while, but had moved back to Miami several months earlier. She imperceptibly moved her legs towards him as they made small talk on the ride over to the Grove.

They arrived at the bar and he had the valet park the car. She went to the bar and ordered two Obans, with a side of water and a glass of ice cubes. They prepared their drinks talked about the day's events, the shared surprises and disappointments at two trial court decisions. Too soon, they realized, they had had three drinks each and it was getting dark. They paused during conversation, both knowing, without saying a word to the other, what was coming later that night.

They finished drinks and he took her home. The ride was quiet, each enjoying the buzz, each feeling their inhibitions falling away. Upon arriving at her condo, they groped at each other in the elevator, kissing and fondling as the old hydraulic elevator lifted them to the fourth floor of the building. He firmly grasped her ass, pulling her towards him and onto his cock. She could feel it stir as they kissed.

Quietly, they walked down the hall to her place. She was careful about sounds in the hallway because she often had complaints from the neighbors about the sound of her lovemaking and didn't want to alert the neighbors that she might be at it tonight.

Upon entering the condo, her boss sat down on the stylish red sofa, while she prepared cocktails for them. Then, she put on a Billy Joel CD and dimmed the lights in the room. After some chatting, he leaned over towards her and embraced her. They stood up and swayed to the music. She kicked off her heels, and they again deeply soul kissed each other and held each other tightly to the rhythm of the music.

After a few songs, he guided her back to the couch. Sitting down, he pulled her hands down to his crotch. She complied, dropping to her knees as she unzipped him and freed his huge cock from his trousers.

A lot of men claimed to have big cocks, she had once remarked to a girl friend who had also dated her boss. A few actually had long cocks. No man she had ever seen had a cock as long and thick as his, and she had seen a few. Whatever romantic feelings she may have had earlier in the evening and when they were dancing evaporated upon seeing and touching his penis. She had to have it and she had to have it now.

She started on the sweet pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his cock, swirling it around her tongue and down her throat. She opened wide and popped the head of his cock into her mouth as she worked the shaft, letting saliva and pre-cum lubricate it for her.

She was without peer at cocksucking. She loved it, truly, and could never get enough. She often would revert to sucking when her pussy got too sore from fucking and no partner of hers ever complained. To the contrary, they insisted that she suck them wherever they might be, and she always complied. She worked her magic on his cock, get the thick flaccid member into a rigid, thick and long member, ready to penetrate her.

When he couldn't take any more he stopped her. She sensed what was next and led him down the hallway into her bedroom, along the way removing her blouse and skirt; her heels already off in the living room. He too undressed, removing his shirt and tie, dropping his pants, standing behind her in shirt and boxers. He pulled her to him from behind, his baseball bat-size cock poking her in the back. Kissing the back of her neck and shoulders, one hand slipped into her panties while the other slipped under her 36-C bra. He unhooked her bra and pushed her panties down. She wriggled out of them, and they fell to the floor. Unencumbered of clothes, she dropped forward onto her bed. He approached her again from behind, parting her legs and pushing his fat cock into her wet, waiting pussy. Her large, round Latin ass beckoned to him in a very primal way.

If having a man's cock in her mouth was about control and desire, having it pounded into her pussy was about submission and being opened. Every nerve tingled as she felt him literally split her into, opening her wide and filling her with his sticky, hard and thick cock. She was his now and would accept the pounding he was going to give her. She held onto the bed, waiting for the onslaught.

Her boss didn't feel merciful tonight and so he drilled her hard and fast with his tool. With his right hand he worked her clit. With his left, he fondled her breasts or had her suck his thumb as she might another man's cock. The bed began shaking violently and she moaned and softly whimpered with each deep stroke into her. She in a pure animalistic state, focused on his cock, her pussy, and the feelings emanating from it.

When he sensed that he had had enough, he began circling the middle finger of his left hand around her sphincter. At the right moment, his finger penetrated her ass, causing her to scream softly in painful delight. He bore down with his finger until he could feel the ridges of the tip of his cock through the wall between her pussy and her ass. Feeling his massive, round cockhead always got him off.

Her boss erupted inside her. Spent, he collapsed on top of her and gave her tiny kisses on the back of her neck. She felt the warm cum enveloping her pussy and running down her leg. So close to cumming, she thought. If only he spent a little more time on me, I might have come too. Still, cocks like his are one in a million. She'd bear him for a while longer if it meant sucking and fucking that cock.

There would be other times...