Split in Two Ch. 03

Story Info
Petite coed takes Big Daddy to the limit.
5.2k words
4.3
240k
67
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a smooth transition into this 3rd chapter offering of Split in Two, you must read the introductory story and chapter 2. The participants and their descriptions therein contained are essential to follow the sequential events of this true story. This is Split in Two III.

*

Jenna had drained my balls again just like she promised she would. I obviously had fallen asleep following another intense orgasm as I was startled awake by the sound of screaming seagulls. It sounded like they were in the suite. I picked up a towel from the bedroom floor, wrapped it around my waist, and scurried to the living room to find the double glass sliding doors to the balcony wide open. Jenna was on the balcony feeding seagulls. There was a flock of about 10 birds hovering. Each time Jenna would throw a cracker into the air, every member of the flock would scream and squawk trying to get the food first.

Jenna had no idea that I was awake and stood watching her. I was fascinated looking at my petite daughter wearing one of my oxford dress shirts. She was so small and beautiful. Every time she would throw a cracker to the gulls, the shirt would ride up her back exposing her tiny ass clad in white cotton panties. I stepped up behind her and said, "Nice shirt!"

Jenna turned around and said, "Good morning to you for the second time today Daddy." She smiled, looking toward the clock and asked, "Did you have a nice recovery nap?"

"I don't know how much more I can take, Jenna. You're killing me." I extended my arms inviting her to my embrace. She stepped toward me and I hugged her tightly to my torso. Jenna kissed my chest and said, "Come on Daddy get in the shower. It's after 9:00 o'clock already."

I asked, "What is the plan for the day?"

Before Jenna could respond, the telephone rang. Jenna answered with a traditional hello that was followed with "Hi Mom" and "How's Grandma?" I listened to Jenna's exchange with her Mother. Jill must have asked if we were having a good time, because Jenna's response was, "Daddy and I are having a great time together." Jenna closed with, "He is right here. I love you too and kiss Grandma for me. See you soon."

I was nervous and uncomfortable talking with my wife knowing I had done everything but fucked our daughter during the last 18 hours. I was very reserved in my interaction as guilt was quickly creeping up on me. Jill gave me an update on her Mother and the usual pleasantries of enjoy yourself, and have a good time. We said our goodbyes ending the call. Jenna said, "Get in the shower Daddy. I'm going to get dressed and go get us coffee and doughnuts while you shower." Jenna headed toward her room and looked back to say, "I still have a special treat for you."

I took a long hot shower wondering why I allowed this insanity to continue. There was very little doubt that there would be some consequences and regrets in the future. After I showered, I slipped on my swimming trunks as I figured the beach would be the plan of the day. I entered the living room to find Jenna on the balcony leaning on the rail looking out over the ocean. The sun was bright, the sky was blue, and a gentle breeze was blowing off the water. She was barefoot wearing a skimpy pair of hip hugging skintight white hot pants and a midriff pink shirt that barely covered much more than her small breasts. I joined Jenna on the balcony. She turned toward me and handed me my cup of coffee. "Want to know what your special treat is Daddy?" My eyes focused on the logo printed on Jenna's shirt. The shirt had white letters that spelled out... Daddy's Girl.

"Jenna, this has got to stop."

"Why Daddy, Our relationship is consensual. What is wrong with that?"

"No more Jenna, this is incest".

"No it's not Daddy. We didn't have sex."

I asked Jenna, "What planet are you from? You don't call what we just did was sex?"

I departed the balcony, to the living room and sat on the sofa in disbelief. Jenna followed me and climbed up on my lap facing me with a knee on the outside of each of my thighs. Before I could push her off, Jenna said, "Listen to me Daddy." She placed a hand on each side of my face forcing me to look directly into her eyes as she began to speak. "I love you Daddy. I have had a great time so far and I know you have too. Earlier we agreed this was a one week deal and done. Don't fuck it up with guilt since you talked to Mom. Mom will never know what we have done. The only person that will tell is you. I have been teasing you relentlessly. I know you want to bury your big cock in me and that is going to happen."

"There is more to my story with Tom that I need to tell you about. Jenna explained, "I thought Tom had a big cock before you showed me to what big really is. Tom is almost eight inches long and relatively thick, but nothing like as thick as you. Tom and I frequently role-play rough sex and I like it. All along, since the moment I felt your cock rising while we bobbed in the water, I wanted you to fuck me senseless. It' too late Daddy; there is no turning back. This charade has gone way too far. I am having your big cock in me". Jenna scrunched her hips forward as she felt my cock getting stiff. She smiled and said, "I knew you couldn't say no. That big cock of yours is doing all your talking. Just like you, I want to feel your big cock throbbing inside my belly." Jenna continued to smile as she worked her pussy against my cock. I grasped her hips and pulled her tight little ass against my thickening cock. Our eyes were locked on one another. "That's more like it you, you big fucking stud."

"There are two rules Daddy. First Jenna said, "You absolutely, positively, must wear a condom as I am not on birth control". Secondly, Daddy, You must lubricate me thoroughly and go slow. We both know it is going to be a very tight fit." Please don't hurt me Daddy. She then kissed my lips gently.

My cock was rock hard again with hearing Jenna's commitment to fuck. Less than two hours ago I unloaded a monster cum shot as Jenna milked me of my semen. Here I was again with my little fuck toy on my lap grinding her pussy against my hard cock. I told Jenna, "I want to bury my cock in you right now."

"You must have a condom. That is a non-negotiable barrier. We will get some today at the drug store." Jenna jumped off my lap and looked down at my bulging cock that was being restrained by my swim trunks. "I have teased you way too long Daddy. I can see the lust in your eyes. I know if I don't get away from you right now, you are going to force yourself on me. I don't want you to take me Daddy. I want to give myself to you." Jenna headed for the door. She picked up her sandals, turned toward me and told me, "As soon as that big thing goes down, meet me in the lobby." Jenna pulled the door closed departing the suite.

There I sat with a hard cock and nowhere to park it. Jenna was such a fucking tease, but I was sure she was going to give me her pussy today. In a short time, my erection softened enough to move around. I picked up my wallet, pulled on a beer logo tee shirt, and slipped on a pair of sandals before departing to the elevator to meet Jenna in the lobby. When the elevator doors opened at the lobby, there stood Jenna with a gleaming smile. I told her, "Jenna, you are a very naughty girl." Without a word, she reached out and grasped my hand and led the way out of the building.

Jenna and I walked hand in hand to the beginning of the boardwalk at 28th street. Once on the boards, Jenna suggested we sit down on the first bench facing the ocean and talk. "Daddy, I really want to please you and fulfill your fantasy, but I am scared that you will hurt me with your big cock. I know you are going to have a hard time maintaining controlling of yourself when your primal urge takes over. Your cock is so big and I am so small. You could cause me severe immediate pain, not to mention permanently damage me. I am willing to take that risk because I love you with all my heart and I trust you completely. I want to feel you deep inside me. All those things I said while I was jerking you off were to excite you. I don't want you to rape me Daddy; I want you to make love to me. Please promise me that you will go slowly and be gentle."

"Jenna, I too have some genuine concerns about being able to control myself. You have teased me relentlessly for the last two days. I have become obsessed with burying my cock in your belly. You are so petite. Your body is hard and tight. You have tantalized me like no other woman has before. I love you as my child, but I want to have sex with you as a woman. You are my daughter and I love you so very much. I promise you I will go slow and will be gentle. I would never want to hurt you. I love you Jenna."

"I love you too Daddy. I feel much better now that we have talked here under logically conditions rather than acting in the heat of passion." Jenna leaned over and kissed me on the check and said, "I'm so glad that you are my Daddy. Tonight will be very special for both of us. Would you take me out for a quiet dinner where we can slow dance afterwards? I want to get dressed up very provocative for you. I want to look, feel and emanate sexiness. I'm really excited about what is going to happen tonight. Daddy, I want you to make love to me." Jenna kissed me gently on the lips and told me, "I am going to make your fantasy a reality tonight. I love you Daddy."

Jenna grasped my hand, pulling me off the bench as she started walking down the boardwalk toward the inlet. We walked several blocks hand in hand with very little talk and lots of seductive and giddy glances. Jenna and I were both smiling continuously at each other. We left the boardwalk at 9th street and went to the drug store on the corner of Atlantic Ave. I knew it was all very real when we walked to the aisle that displayed condoms. Jenna selected a package of three extra large ultra-ribbed lubricated latex condoms. She picked up a 4-ounce tube of K-Y jelly. She showed me the package of lubricant and told me, "I know this product is safe to use with latex condoms; and being safe is an absolute must for us." I walked up to the checkout counter with her to pay for our purchase. When we walked out of the drug store, we were both wearing big smiles.

Jenna said, "Look Daddy, here comes the bus. Let's ride back to our suite." We boarded the loop bus and sat in the back row. There were only four other people sitting up front. Jenna whispered in my ear, "It's time for that special treat I have been promising you. She playfully rubbed my cock through my swimsuit. Jenna made eye contact and said, "Daddy, when you take me out tonight for dinner and dancing, I want you to go without underwear. I want to feel your big cock hanging freely down your trousers leg while we slow dance. I want to grind up against you feeling your cock against my body while we are in public." My cock was half hard when Jenna rang the bell for the bus to stop at 29th st.

As soon as we entered the suite, Jenna went to my room and returned with the white bottle of lubrication, the aerosol can of throat spray, and the comforter off the bed. Daddy she said, "You are about to experience something you will never forget. You are going to have a very strong orgasm that will be more psychologically then physically induced. The ultimate part of this special treat is going to be that I too will attain pleasure by providing you pleasure."

I stood still, unsure what to do, as Jenna moved the chairs away from the dinning room table. She spread the comforter on the tabletop. Jenna tossed the lubricant and the throat spray on the sofa. She looked me in the eyes and said; "You will always remember what we are about to do. Are you ready?"

"I don't have a clue what were going to do, but I am ready to do anything with you Jenna."

Jenna pulled her midriff shirt over her head exposing her pert little B cup baseball sized tits. She pulled my shirt over my head and pressed her body against mine. Jenna was already excited as her tiny hard nipples rubbed against my abdomen. She licked both of my nipples, alternating between them until my nipples were hard like hers. Jenna looked up and said, "I am going to make you cum one more time before you fill me with your big thick cock tonight. I want you completely drained so that you will last an hour tonight while we make love." I shook my head yes while gazing into her deep dark brown eyes. Jenna waltzed me over to the sofa and pushed me into a seated position. She knelt before me. Jenna removed my sandals and then pulled at the waistband of my swim trunks. I lifted my ass and she pulled my trunks off.

"What a beautiful big cock you have Daddy." My cock was already semi erect without even being touched. Jenna grasped my cock at the base and slapped the head of my cock against my stomach several times. She picked up the bottle of lubricant and squirted a generous amount of the clear liquid on my cock. Jenna slowly stoked my cock as she told me, "Daddy, tonight I am going to surrendering myself to you for your pleasure. I am giving myself to you with complete abandon. You are free to do with me as you wish." My cock quickly went from semi erect to throbbing engorged as Jenna submitted herself to me. Jenna's smile indicated she was very pleased that my cock was now at maximum length and thickness.

Jenna continued to slide her small slippery hands up and down my rigid cock. "Right now, I am going to make love to your cock with my mouth by giving you a wet sloppy blowjob. Whenever you decide you are ready to take charge, I want you to lay me on my back on the table with my head dangling over the edge. With you standing over me, the opening of my mouth and throat will be aligned for you to push your cock straight into my throat without resistance. You will be able to see your cock bulging in my neck as you go deeper and deeper. I know it will trigger your orgasm watching the head of your cock burrowing into my throat. You will be able rub your hand along my throat masturbating your cock while it is deeply embedded in my throat. Daddy, I want you to bury your cock to the hilt in my throat when you shoot your spunk directly into my belly. I want your hot cum in my tummy. Please Daddy, throat fuck me."

Jenna lowered her mouth around my cock and bobbed her head up and down several time. She pulled my cock from her mouth and gently kissed the head. She looked up at me with her bedroom eyes as she rapidly flicked her tongue along the underside of my shaft just below the head. Jenna wrapped her lips around my cock again. She bobbed her head several more times allowing the head of my cock to strike the entrance to her throat on each descent. She lifted her head, spit on my cock, and stoked my length. Jenna whined, "I can't get your big cock into my throat. Please help me Daddy."

"Look here Jenna." I picked up the aerosol can of throat spray that lay on the sofa beside me. Jenna tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. I sprayed her throat thoroughly with the topical anesthetic. "Swallow my cock," I commanded.

"Please help me Daddy. Force your cock into my throat." Jenna lowered her head encasing my cock in her mouth. When the head of my cock struck the entrance to her throat, I bucked my hips off the sofa and pushed her head down with both hands. I was deep in Jenna's throat again. As she tried to lift her mouth off of my cock, I held her head down keeping my cock in her throat. On her second attempt to raise her head, she fought vigorously racking her nails across my thighs causing me to let her up

I stood up and hoisted Jenna to the table laying her flat on her back. I hooked both thumbs in the waistband of her white hot pant tugging them off in a single motion. I could see the immediate fear in Jenna's face. I stepped between her legs, securely grasped her by the hips, and slid her ass to the edge of the table. As I pulled her tight against my thighs, my hard cock glanced off her inner thigh and rested on her belly.

Jenna screamed, "No Daddy. Not now. Please don't Daddy."

I looked intently into Jenna's eyes and proclaimed, "I'm not going to fuck you Jenna; I'm going to lick your sweet pussy again." I grasped each of her ankles and spread her leg as wide as my arms could reach. What a beautiful sight. My flexible little girl was spread eagle and my 12-inch hard cock was lying on her belly. Look at my cock Jenna. Look how deep I am going to bury this big fucking cock in your belly tonight. I folded Jenna's legs back until an ankle was on each side of her head. Relieved, Jenna held her legs back while I licked her slit. I kissed Jenna's pretty little pussy repetitively before spinning her and the comforter on the tabletop so her head was now lined up with my cock. Jenna shimmied her body toward my cock. She hung her head over the edge of the table.

I touched the head of my cock to Jenna's lips as her head hung toward the floor. She opened her mouth and I pushed my cock slowly and directly into her throat. I could see my cock bulging in her throat as I pushed deeper and deeper. I pulled my cock from her throat and smeared her face with the slime on my cock. Jenna begged, "Please Daddy, fill my belly with your hot cum." I pushed my cock back into Jenna's throat. I was fascinated watching the bulbous head of my cock burrowing into my daughters throat. I wrapped both hands around Jenna's throat and massaged the head of my cock with my thumbs. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

When I pulled my cock from Jenna's throat, she gasped for air as my cock had been obstructing her airway. My cock was coated with her thick saliva slime. I slapped her face with my stiff cock smearing the slime about her face making her a wet sloppy mess. Jenna captured my cock in her mouth. Reaching around my thighs with both hands, she sank her fingernails into my ass checks and pulled me deep into her throat. It was too much. I grasped her head with both hands and proceeded to forcefully jam my cock in and out of my daughter's throat with powerful thrusts. When I pulled my cock from Jenna's throat, she was gagging and gasping for breath. I continued to use my cock to smear the slime around her face. She was coated with slime as she lay panting with her head slung toward the floor.

"I'm ready to cum Jenna. Do you want Daddy to fill your belly with his hot cum?"

"Please Daddy, fuck my throat. Bury your cock in my throat and blast your wad into my belly. Please daddy; please. I want your hot cum."

I pushed my cock slowly back into Jenna's throat. I watched her throat expand as I inched forward until my balls were pressed against her nose. I was as deep as I could go. Jenna had my cock buried to the hilt in her throat. My thick cock was so deep into Jenna's throat that the bulbous head was no longer visible. Just the sight of my thick cock lodged so deeply in Jenna's throat initiated ejaculation. I shoot three surges of semen into her belly before she fought to get my cock out of her throat as I had been buried too long. I pulled my cock from her throat and continued to spray watery cum on her shoulder and neck. I smeared my cock about Jenna's face as cum oozed from my spent cock.

I scooped Jenna up from the table and carried her to the master bedroom where I immersed her in the hot tub. I immediately turned on the switched for the heat pump and the jets before joining Jenna in the hot tub. She was vigorously washing her face with her hands. I pulled her to me, kissed her lips and said, "Jenna, you are amazing. I can't wait to bury my cock in your tight little pussy."

With a satisfied smile, Jenna asked, "You liked that didn't you Daddy? You got off seeing your cock bulging in my throat. Jenna grasped my spent cock and looked deep into my eyes before she spoke. "I love sucking your big cock, but tonight I am going to ride that monster. You can be sure that once I become accustomed to your big cock inside me, and I feel comfortable enough to start moving my hips, I am going to fuck you till you can't see straight. Your in for the fucking of your life tonight Daddy. Is there anything special I can do to make you fantasy any better?"

12