Spoiled Fruit

Info
He'll always regret this!
782 words
3.81
114.4k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers



Hi, I’m Fancy. You looking for a date? No? You know, it’s not nice to lie to a pretty girl. I seen you round here tonight, driving real slow while you flesh the produce and you evidently liked what you saw because here you are, staring at me like I’m the best cut of tenderloin in the shop. I’m what they call ‘spoiled fruit’ and spoiled fruit makes the best jam. Better wipe your mouth ‘cause you’re drooling. (Laughs.) So are you going to let me in or not? (Car lock pops open and she gets in.) Just head straight and I’ll tell you where to turn off.

So whatcha looking for tonight? A little suckee? A little fuckee? Half and half? I’m the best cocksucker you’ll ever find. Wanna know why? ‘Cause I’ve been doing this since I was twelve. Sucking cock is as easy for me as eating cheesecake. You put a piece on the end of your tongue and you rub it against the roof of your mouth until the flavor bursts. Same with sucking cock.

So you want me to suck your cock? Yeah, I bet you would. I can do a real good job and make you cum like you’ve never cum before. Turn right her and park behind the dumpster over there. Great. Now, tell me what you want. You want me to suck your cock? You want to fuck my face and cum down my throat? Or do you want to slide into my pussy and pound me until you cum? You want both? Smart choice. Give me a hundred.

Okay, now let me see your cock. Mmm. Nice. And you washed. For me? That’s sweet. And you’re nice and hard already. You like me that much, eh? Want to see my tits? Mmm, yeah, oh, yeah, squeeze ‘em. Ooo, yeah. Now my nipples. Ah, fuck, yeah. Here, let me suck you. Mmm, you taste good. Mmm, yeah. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm! You’re stretching my jaw. Wanna fuck now? Take and put this on. No, you have to wear it. You can’t fuck me without a condom. Okay, baby. Now slide the seat back.

See that pussy? That’s where this beautiful cock is going. Oh, oh, yeah. Guide me in … yeah, that’s .. ooh, baby! You’re a big one. Yeah, once more. Ohh! Feel that hot juice coming down? That’s all for you, baby! You’re making me cream already! Mmm, yeah! Grab my boobs! Oh, yeah. You remembered! Pinch them harder! Ah, yeah. Fuck, yeah. Oh, your cock is fantastic! Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! What? You want me from the back? Okay. Ooo, that felt good.

Oh, yes! Push all the way in! Oh, God, you’re big! Oh, yeah, fuck me! Come on, big daddy! Do me good! Make my pussy scream! Oh, yeah! Yeah! Oh, fuck, baby! Momma’s cumming! Momma’s cumming! Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah! What? You want to fuck my ass? Oh, no! I don’t play that. No! I said no! No! Stop! Ow, ow, it hurts! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! Uh! Uh!

Stupid motherfucker! What the fuck is wrong with you? Didn’t you hear me tell you to stop? Who the fuck do you think you are? You think that just because you give me a little money, you can do whatever the fuck you want to do to me? You just raped me! I didn’t say you could fuck my ass! That’s rape! You can’t just come down here in your Mercedes, throw a hundred dollar bill at me, then fuck my ass!

Give me your wallet. No, I’m not joking, motherfucker! Give me your god-damned wallet! Yes, this is a real gun and you will bleed real blood. Now, hand it over! And give me the watch, too! I don’t care if your wife gave it to you. You should have thought about that before you fucked my ass without asking! Wow, nice watch! A Movado! Give me that ring and your necklace! Sorry motherfucker! Yeah, I know you’re sorry. You’re sorry that you did it but your dick sure wasn’t sorry! Now, get the fuck out! You heard me! GET.THE. FUCK. OUT. This is my car now, motherfucker. No, I’m not stealing your car, I’m borrowing it. You’ll get it back later. And don’t call the cops. If you report it stolen, I’ll tell the cops that you raped me. They may not believe me but once the newspapers hear about the congressman who was accused of rape … So just deal with it! And next time you pick up a prostitute, treat her like your wife, motherfucker.

Now, have a good walk home!

--:--
--:--
1.0
velvetpie
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Hank & His Neighbors Ch. 01 Jilted husband seduces coed & her Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Addicted to Feedback A writer's addiction and response to feedback.in Humor & Satire
Jake's Third Visit Threesome gets more comfortable in adventure.in Loving Wives
Are You Down? Couple takes debauchery to the next level. in Fetish
A New Experience A young woman finally gives in to her desires.in Anal
More Stories