Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
Spoiled brat Madison still hates camping in the country.
10.6k words
4.03
25k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
669 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - The second chapter of this kinky comedy set in the early 1990s sees spoiled 18-year-old Madison continuing to hate camping with her aunt, uncle and cousins, and the privileged princess drives everyone, especially nice natured Kate, crazy with her selfish, lazy and bratty behavior.

Can Davo, a brash Australian tourist, turn Madison around? Can Kate finally enjoy herself, perhaps with Davo's New Zealand friend Travis?

This story, as with the first chapter contains frequent very coarse language and ribald humor, both sexual and non-sexual. Jokes made about New Zealand, lesbians, and homosexuals do not reflect the personal opinions of the author, are not intended to be offensive and are within the story as humor and to establish character personality and storylines. The expression 'fanny' when used by Australian & New Zealand characters means vagina, rather than the North American expression which means bottom.

All characters who engage in sexual activity, are seen naked or partially naked, or are references as being naked or engaging in sexual activity retrospectively are 18-years-old or older. Any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental and unintentional.

Please enjoy Chapter 2 of Spoiled Princess Hates Camping, and look out for Chapter 3 soon.

***

The evening failed to make the miserable day any better for Madison. The family sat eating dinner; barbequed sausages in hot dog rolls with ketchup, salad and potato chips. Madison ate with small bites in a sulky silence, glaring at Kate, disapproving of the way her cousin ate a hot dog.

Kate opened her mouth without showing her teeth and would push the hotdog inside, moving her lips forward as though the girl was giving fellatio, before taking a bite. "Jesus, do you know what it looks like you're doing there, Kate?" Madison thought.

Almost as bad was the way Kate, John and Dylan ate salad and potato chips, the three siblings flicking their tongues in and out as though they were lizards. "I can't believe I'm related to these country bumpkins," were Madison's critical thoughts.

Anna brought out a home-made chocolate cake for dessert, which Madison also glared at. "Great Aunt Anna, give Kate something to eat that will make her fat ass even bigger," she thought. When Madison herself was offered a slice, she sneeringly refused.

"Hey, you don't be rude to your aunt like that," warned Bob.

"I just said I don't eat chocolate cake," snapped Madison. "It's so unhealthy. I only eat healthy desserts like fruit salad, not stupid chocolate cake. It's crap. Get it away from me."

"Okay, I've had enough of you this evening Madison," said Anna. "Leave the table."

Madison got up and glared at her aunt. "Good, I don't want to be here anyway. I don't want to be here at all. You people are ruining my summer vacation."

"Madison, go and do not return until you are prepared to apologize, and behave acceptably," said Bob.

His niece ignored him, and stormed away into the increasingly dim light, standing sulking in the same spot where she had put on her display of tears earlier in the day. Bob, Anna and their sons and daughter sat eating the chocolate cake with glasses of milk.

To Madison, the day had seemed as long as the whole of 1993 and 1994 to date had been, perhaps even longer. And she still had nearly two weeks to go. Madison sighed deeply, looked upwards and immediately froze, color draining from her face.

Just above her head was her greatest fear. Oval shaped, with eight legs and spinning a web of silk, Madison's eyes went wider as they took in the spider just inches from her. The teenager's mouth opened to emit a piercing scream, an appropriate reaction if she found herself with a predatory cat, a wolf or a bear in front of her, but a definite over-reaction to something that posed her no threat.

Madison screamed again, and Bob, Anna, John, Kate and Dylan ran over, convinced Madison was in very grave danger. They were beaten there by Davo and Travis, who happened to be passing by and reacted instinctively to hearing a girl screaming. Everyone arrived to be confronted by the sight of Madison, frozen in fear, screaming at a spider. Other people camping had also been alerted by the screaming, and likewise ran across.

Anna and Bob sighed. Anna guided Madison away from the spider, and Bob was furious. "What, that's what you're scared of? That's an orb spider. It's completely harmless. We thought you were about to be murdered, the way you were carrying on, Madison."

Madison started to cry. "I'm scared of spiders. Take it away. I can't be here if there's a spider."

Anna gave her niece tissues. "Pull yourself together Madison," she advised.

"Madison, if you don't want to see the spider, don't come over near these trees," said Bob.

"Dad wouldn't make me stay here if there was a spider. There might be snakes too," sobbed Madison.

"That's enough, Madison," warned her aunt. "You've made all these people run over thinking you were in some sort of trouble, and you've wasted their time. One day if you really are in trouble, people might not come to help you."

Anna then addressed the other campers who were returning to their tents and vans, displeased at running out to rescue what turned out to be a spoiled brat being a drama-queen over a common, harmless spider. "Sorry about that."

Davo and Travis remained, and like John, Kate and Dylan were trying not to laugh. Bob addressed them directly. "Thanks for running over so fast boys, and I'm sorry that my niece wasted your time like she did with everyone else." He looked over and glowered at Madison. She had now stopped crying, her expression remaining sulky, and she glowered back at her uncle.

"That's okay, sir," said Davo. He turned to Kate. "Your cousin sure can scream loud, Kate. I think she's given Travis tinnitus."

"Have you met already?" asked Bob, confused as to how the young Australian man knew his daughter's name.

"Madison and I met Davo and Travis earlier today, Dad," said Kate. She made all the introductions, with Davo and Travis both struck dumb with amazement when introduced to Dylan as Kate's twin brother. They had been amazed enough that the very different-looking Kate and Madison were cousins, but neither had ever seen nor heard of a case of a six-foot tall, big boned girl and a five-foot, scrawny boy being twin sister and brother.

"Well, it's so nice to meet you, and again thank you for attempting to rescue our niece, even though it was a false alarm," said Anna. "How about you join us for chocolate cake and milk?"

"Thank you ma'am, that would be great," said Davo. "Although I don't think Travis wants any milk, he would prefer to have 'mulk'."

Travis laughed and offered an explanation to Bob and Anna. "He's always making jokes about my New Zealand accent. You'd think that as Davo thinks he's such a funny guy, he'd have come up with some new material by now."

Davo also laughed. "At home, Travis doesn't store milk in a fridge, he stores it in a 'frudge'."

Madison sat down in misery as Davo and Travis joined her relatives and ate the calorie-laden chocolate cake her aunt served them. She was forced to endure the boring conversation about those awful countries on the other side of the world, and her relatives' boring lives in rural Pennsylvania. Then the conversation turned to something Madison liked even less - spiders and snakes.

"In Australia, we have funnel-web spiders. They're as big as a tarantula, very aggressive and absolutely deadly. They've killed many people over the years," said Davo.

The thought of huge dangerous spiders filled Madison with a cold chill, but she was convinced that Davo was making this up given what he done earlier. "You're lying, there's no such thing," she asserted.

"No, he's actually not making that up," said Travis. "Funnel-web spiders are as big and dangerous as Davo said."

Madison resolved even more that she would never go to Australia, then Bob said to Davo and Travis, "I've heard you've got some very dangerous snakes down under."

"There's actually none in New Zealand," said Travis. "But in Australia, it's a very different story."

Davo continued the story. "There's King Browns, Tiger Snakes, Death Adders, Sea-Snakes and Red-Bellied Black Snakes. And of course, the most dangerous of all, the Taipan. They grow over two meters long, have a deadly poison and can strike over six times a second." Davo smiled, seeing Madison's terrified expression, and then asked, "Are there any snakes in New Jersey?"

"There are, but I've been coming here for years and I've seen only one, and that was more than thirty years ago," said Bob. "In the Pine Barrens, you don't need to worry about snakes, you need to worry about the Jersey Devil."

"The Jersey Devil? What's that?" asked Davo.

"It's a monster said to live deep in the forest," said Bob. "It's terrorized people for years. Sometimes you don't hear of it for ages, then people report seeing or hearing strange things."

Bob continued the story, Madison feeling increasingly afraid by the terrifying tale. She told herself it was nonsense; that something like that could not exist, but it was no good, and with the talk of snakes and spiders as well, the teenager felt totally spooked by the time Davo and Travis bade everybody goodnight, and returned to their camping van and tent. Madison was very much aware that just canvas separated her from the outside world, whereas in New York she was protected by living high up in an apartment with security at ground level.

The girls took it in turns to undress and change for bed. Madison put on an oversized white tee-shirt with the Eiffel Tower on it, a garment she had purchased in Paris as part of a proper vacation for her, and a reminder of happier times. Underneath she wore a pair of white, bikini-style cotton panties.

Kate also wore an over-sized red and white football shirt over a pair of white full-brief panties with pink and purple roses and pink elastic around the waist and legs. Not wearing a bra made Kate's enormous breasts look even larger, as her boobs were now unrestrained under her shirt.

Neither girl spoke to the other, Madison resenting having to share a sleeping area with somebody else. She had never had to share a room before - sometimes she had had sleepovers with her wealthy friends and city cousins - but that was different. And she would be attending college from home, not sharing some dumb old dorm room, soriety house or rented student accommodation. Kate was very aware of her cousin's resentment, but said nothing. Kate wished that one of her other female cousins or her five friends could have joined her, but because of Madison coming along, this could not happen.

As both girls were about to slip their bare feet into their light sleeping bags, Dylan's voice was heard as he entered the tent, "Spider patrol, spider patrol, here comes the spider patrol."

"What is it, Dylan?" asked Kate impatiently. She was tired, pissed off at Madison, and wanted to go to sleep.

"I'm just looking for spiders so they don't get Madison in the night," said Dylan. He pointed at the canvas wall, "Look, what's that? Could that be a spider there?"

Terrified, Madison looked instinctively, and glared at Dylan when there was of course no arachnid. "Make him stop bothering me," she ordered Kate.

"Dylan, stop doing that and go to bed," said Kate.

Dylan's eyes seemed to be roaming the tent floor. "Don't you want me to do a thorough spider check?"

"Dylan, what are you doing in there bothering the girls?" came Anna's voice.

"Sorry Mom, I'll just go to bed now," he called back, exiting the tent. Kate turned off the flashlight that provided illumination, and she and Madison got into their sleeping bags. Kate fell asleep almost immediately. Madison took longer, feeling very uncomfortable sleeping in a tent for the first time in her life, the unfamiliar sound of the country and people passing by outside keeping her awake. Madison longed for her soft, comfortable bed back in Manhattan, and took a long time to fall asleep.

In the tent he shared with John, Dylan had also taken a little while to fall asleep. Part of this was John snoring, but mostly caused by his thoughts. The 'spider patrol' had not just been an annoying prank, it was part of his reconnaissance. Next to Madison there had been a bright pink cloth bag, out of which the pink bra she had been wearing was protruding. Dylan smiled; target identified.

***

Madison was a girl who enjoyed sleeping in, but when she awoke the following morning, she knew this wasn't going to be the case here, with her family being early risers. During the night, Madison had pushed herself up against Kate in her sleep, and Kate had woken with Madison's fingers in her face, to her great annoyance.

Another reason for an early start was that both Madison and Kate needed to go to the toilet and take showers. They collected their bags and put in their clothes for the day, their toiletries and their towels. They exited the tent to a gray, overcast and humid morning, Kate remembering to collect her novel on the way out.

The well-maintained, direct path meant the two girls were able to walk barefoot all the way to the toilet and shower block and Dylan, who had been awake for some time and was already dressed, was outside. He positioned himself behind a tree, watching Madison's nice figure pass by, her beautiful legs bare and the fabric of her tee-shirt just covering her panties around her bottom. He especially admired his cousin's bare feet, but soon he would see something even better.

A mosquito landed on Madison's left foot, and the girl bent over to shoo it away before it could bite her. With Madison's legs slightly apart, Dylan took in a most unexpected view of the white cotton of her panties that covered her wonderful ass as her tee-shirt rode up. Although not overly clear, he could see the shape of her pussy through the saddle of her panties, the outline of her vagina clear.

Unaware of this as was Kate, Madison continued her trip up the path beside her cousin until the girls reached the female toilet & shower block. The toilets had recently been cleaned and smelled strongly of disinfectant. The seats were left up after the recent cleaning, and both Kate and Madison put down the toilet seats in the cubicles they had chosen, closing and locking the doors behind them.

Both girls lifted their over-sized tee-shirts, pulled down their panties to their ankles and sat down on the toilets, their knees slightly parted showing their pubic hair. Like yesterday, the cousins peed in unison, the tinkling sounds filling both cubicles as their urine streams splashed into the toilets, each girl audible to the other. Getting toilet paper and wiping their vaginas, Madison and Kate relaxed the muscles in their rectums to empty their bowels, the resultant sounds made by each girl heard by the other.

Madison could feel her digestive system had improved from yesterday as she was pooing, but it was not perfect, and the smell was pretty bad. She grimaced as she got some toilet paper, not relishing it against her delicate little anus, but as she went to lift her left buttock to wipe, she could feel her skin was stuck to the slightly damp toilet seat, courtesy of the disinfectant that had been used to clean it earlier. Lifting her bottom, Madison wiped and sighed again at the uncomfortable feeling from the rough toilet paper.

"Aren't the toilets awful?" she called to Kate.

Kate, whose bottom had also become momentarily stuck to the seat because of the remaining disinfectant when she went to wipe herself, had not let it bother her. Book-worm Kate was keen to read her novel, and the girl did not really want to get into a conversation in which Madison complained non-stop about everything. She picked up the book from the toilet cistern. "They seem okay to me," said Kate, opening the page, taking out the bookmark and beginning to read.

"No, they're dreadful, the worst toilets I've ever seen," said Madison. She looked down at her lowered white panties, and wished her bare feet were on the white tiled floor of her private bathroom at home, not on this concrete floor. "The toilet paper is all rough and scratchy, there's not enough privacy and the disinfectant made the toilet seat all sticky against my bottom."

"It could be much worse." Kate's response was dismissive. All she wanted to do was read while she was pooing on the toilet. Was it too much to ask for? At home, Kate spent her most of her toilet time reading her novels or studying. A few weeks before graduation, Kate had spent about 20-minutes sitting on the toilet one evening completing her chemistry homework, balancing all the equations, even the extra credits. At school the next day, the handsome young chemistry teacher had praised Kate's work saying how hard she had worked. The girl thought to herself if only he knew she had completed it while she was on the toilet, her skirt up around her waist and her panties down around her ankles.

In contrast, Madison never read or studied when she was in the bathroom, but sometimes she would multi-task by using her cell phone to talk to her friends when she was on the toilet. A few weeks earlier, Madison had arranged with her friends Tiffany, a small-statured girl with wavy blonde hair, and Chelsea, a very slim strawberry blonde, along with her classy brunette cousin Felicity to go shopping as she was sitting on the toilet on a Saturday morning. When the four pretty, pampered 18-year-old girls met up dressed in expensive clothes to buy even more expensive clothes on credit financed by their Daddies, not one of them realized that all four of them had been on the toilet with their panties around their ankles talking on their cell phones as they arranged the shopping excursion. Each girl thought it was just herself using her cell phone in her own bathroom as she sat on the toilet.

"How? How could it be any worse?" came Madison's whiny reply, Kate hearing her cousin unwinding toilet paper at the same time.

Kate put her novel back on the cistern, and looked down at her flowery panties and bare feet. Obviously, she wasn't going to get to read in peace on the toilet this morning. Kate unwound some toilet paper and wiped her bottom, while contemplating an extremely embarrassing experience of hers back in early spring, far worse than anything Madison had no doubt encountered.

Most of the senior year had gone on a school wilderness camping trip for four days, Friday to Monday, in March. The weather turned wet and cold, and there were no toilet facilities. This wouldn't have been so bad, but Kate had started her period on the morning of departure. Like Madison, although unknown to each girl, Kate had periods similar to her cousin; heavy, painful and with plenty of PMS and bloating. She also used much more toilet paper than usual during that time of the month, and again like Madison, almost exclusively used pads to manage her periods.

On the Saturday morning, following heavy rain that had fallen overnight, a bloated, crampy and hormonal Kate awoke in her tent to a gray, cold Pennsylvania morning with a maxi-pad that needed changing, and a feeling of urgency in her bladder and her bowels. Getting a roll of toilet paper and her napkins, Kate had put on her bathrobe over her long, pink flannel pajamas, and slid her bare feet into flip-flops, not wanting to get covered shoes wet while walking through the long grass.

Collecting a spade on the way to the woods, Kate had found how cold it really was, her wet toes really feeling it. The girl had to stop halfway and roll up the legs of her pajamas to stop them getting wet too. Reaching the woods, Kate found a nice big tree, dug a hole, pulled down her pajamas and panties and squatted down, making sure to keep the robe out of the way.

RetroFan
RetroFan
669 Followers