Spoiled Rotten

Story Info
Miss Priss gets hers from a bad boy.
3.6k words
3.31
120.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always get what I want. I wanted riding lessons. I now have two horses. I wanted to go to Harvard. I am a part-time Pre-Law student at only eighteen. Call me persistent. Call me spoiled. I just always get what I want.

Now I know that you’re thinking. That this is awfully elaborate way to get attention. But that isn’t exactly what I want. What I really want right about now is to find a way to make Max Jenkins look at me. Not just at me but atme. And I always get what I want.

***

I could feel him watching me from across the street. I knew that he was one of those black-on-black shadows. I searched for some detail to make him stand out. One shadow darker or taller than the rest, perhaps? I felt his eyes upon me as he stood in his niche somewhere among the tall bushes. The streetlight didn’t work that night, but that didn’t stop him. My blinds were open; little did I know that he was not alone. He convinced Danny to come out with him. Danny almost hadn’t followed him out. But they were both there now and time was on my side, not theirs.

I remembered the first night he hid out there. The streetlight cast just the right amount of light to allow him to stand against the bushes.

I finally had him right where I want him. I squeezed my eyes shut slowly and waited for the throbbing behind them to lessen.What a time for a headache. I know just the thing to get the endorphins working.

I couldn’t help thinking of study hall that day. I couldn’t help being proud of myself. I couldn’t resist the impulse of wanting him although I knew he wasn’t exactly in my league and Daddy would be so angry. If he ever found out.

“Don’t kid yourself. She hears everything. She’s sitting there trying to act like she doesn’t. Every word. Like radar.”

Danny piped up, “You mean like sonar?”

“Yeah whatever.” Max sat back in his chair, slightly angry at being one-upped by his best friend.

I fought the urges to correct him and laugh when I heard him being corrected. I turned the page in my notebook and continued writing. If only he knew I was writing about him. Thankfully there was enough distance between us so he couldn’t see the page where I began signing our names. Max and Bobbi Jenkins. Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell Jenkins. Mrs. Bobbi Jenkins. Bobbi Russell-Jenkins. Filling twenty-three wide-ruled lines. And on the very last line, not even looking like it was in my writing, till death do us part.

Danny looked down to the end of the table. I felt him watching as I turned the page and continued writing.

“Right, Bobbi?” Max asked again.

“You are so cruel! You know how crazy she is about you. Just let her be, Max.”

Yeah, Max. Don’t you know? I’m just crazy about you. Everyone else knows why can’t you figure it out? Don’t worry. Soon I’ll get my revenge for all the stupid jokes that you pulled and I fell for. Soon I’ll have you eating out of my hand.

“Danny-boy, she ain’t stupid. She also ain’t the only one who can act. Dude just watch.” Max Jenkins waved his hand at his buddy to ask for patience while he demonstrated. “Right, Bobbi?”

I forced my reaction, snapping my head up like someone who was called on while they were goofing around in class. “Huh? What?”

“Right, Bobbi?” Max smirked.

“Right, what?” I said with a perfectly blank, innocent look.

How many detentions had I skipped out on because of that look? I thought to myself. All I could do was think about my plan. Soon, you’ll be eating out of my hand. I thought. A slow smile slipped but I knew no one was looking.Then you’ll know what it feels like to want.

That night was my best performance ever.

In front of my open blinds, I unzipped my green pleated skirt and wiggled out of it. I turned to the side just enough to show him that I was wearing a thong, if even from his distance he couldn’t tell it was satin. Placing my foot on the cushion of the window seat, I rolled one thigh-high stocking down over my knee slowly and deliberately.I’ll see to it that he wants me as bad as I’ve wanted him all these months. Plucking it from my pink-polished toes, I snapped the stocking like a whip and when it unrolled, let it flutter to the floor in the lamplight. He’d better be paying attention. I knew it wouldn’t be long. All I was waiting for was the doorbell.

What if he told someone where he was going? What if he’s not alone out there? I wondered if I would find out the answers to those questions.

I turned the ceiling fan on and twisted the dimmer switch. While the fan whirled quietly in the background, the softened light added a hazy glow. I didn’t want to show him everything. Just enough to get him to come to the door. I could handle the rest once I had him where I wanted him. I opened the window to my left to let some air in. I also wanted him to hear the music. After all, what good is a floorshow without the proper accompaniment? I had already positioned the speakers so they faced the windows but were invisible from the outside. A gentle breeze blew in, causing the plastic grip on the pull cord to clatter on the windowsill. I pulled the cord slightly and tied it into a slipknot to make it stop. My mouth was dry, and my tongue felt heavy. Patience was not one of my virtues. I wanted to just open the front door and yell into the darkness, “Will you just get in here!”

I decided I needed something to drink and decided to make a quick trip to the kitchen.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, the telephone screamed out at me from the darkness. I went into the kitchen and reached for the phone. It was not on its base. It rang a third time. Glancing around the kitchen, I found all of the stainless steel appliances winking back from the moonlight streaming in through the floor to ceiling windows.Must be a full moon. Damn this headache. The granite countertop was cold and smooth as I touched the phone base to make sure I wasn’t imagining that the phone wasn’t there.

I turned to the dining room and found the slick cherry table set for a party that had not even been planned yet. All eight chairs held folded linen napkins. Not there either. It rang a fifth time. I walked into the living room and heard it near the trophy case.Who the heck left it here? Must have been Mother when she dusted.

As I opened the front door to the farmer’s porch, the automatic light turned on. I sat down with a slap on the wooden decking and was shortly sidetracked.

“Russell residence, Roberta speaking. May I help you?” I said into the phone, feeling the wood threaten me with slivers.

“Bobbi? Hey! What’cha doing’?”

“Not much, Dee. I couldn’t find the phone. Sorry.”

“Yeah, well, remember the assignment that we had in Geometry? I guess I forgot to write it down.”

“Hang on. Let me get it.” I put the phone down on the step and went inside. The storm door hissed shut behind me. I grabbed my book, found the page, and sat back on the porch step. Sitting with my back towards the house, facing the street, I stretched my legs out in front of me. “Dee? You still there?”

“Go ‘head, shoot.”

“We had to do page two-twenty-five, numbers seven through twelve. Eleven and twelve are really long proofs. I had a page for each of ‘em! And then we had to do page two-twenty-eight, numbers three through ten. Those are easier but still long.”

“Alright. Two-twenty-five, seven to twelve. Two-twenty-eight, three to ten?” Dee repeated.

“That’s it.”

“Oh-my-God, Bobbi. You would never believe what happened. I found out at lunch that Amy thinks she’s pregnant.”

“Are you serious?” I felt my hands clench the phone and the plastic gave an odd clicking squeak.

“Yeah, she was freaking out.”

“With Steve?”I would be freaking out too. Good think I don’t have anything to worry about there. I’m quite content being a virgin.

“Of course with Steve. Wait, I forgot, what wouldyou now about sex?”

Shut up.”Most of the time.

“You’re such a prude Bobbi,” Dee teased.

“Whatever. You know I hate it when you do that.”

The bushes rustled gently. Then Max slipped up and gave away his hiding spot. He decided to have a cigarette while waiting. I could see him clearly as he cupped his hand in front of the cigarette that dangled from his lips and slapped the top on his Zippo shut. It reminded me that I still had work to do.

“Dee? I hate to cut you short but I was gettin ready for bed when you called. I’ve got this killer headache.”

“Oh, hey. Sorry. Listen, meet me by the gym before first mod and I’ll tell you about Amy. Maybe at lunch I can copy what I don’t get the chance to finish for Geometry?”

“Yea, sure but this time, make an effort todo your homework. If I get caught, I’ll lose my National Honor Society nomination.”

“Bobbi, Imade the effort just calling you for the assignment.Re-lax, no one wouldever suspectMiss Genius of ever letting someone cheat off of her. Besides, you’re the epitome of honesty.”

“Uh, yeah, well, see ya tomorrow, Dee.”

I hung up the phone. I had gotten so involved in the conversation that I completely forgot that Max was waiting.How much longer will I be able to keep his attention? I went back into the kitchen and placed the phone back on the charger by the fridge. I pressed my glass against the water dispenser in the door. Filling it, I took a long sip and cringed against the icy water hitting my back teeth. I refilled it and walked back upstairs.

Returning to my room, I looked at the girly pink and white walls. I looked at my collection of dolls sitting in their display boxes on their shelves. I pressed my icy fingers to my forehead to dull some of the throbbing. I decide to skip a few steps in my plan and pulled my shirt over my head. I turned to pull my hair up in the mirror, giving him a view from another angle. I wondered if he was close enough to see that I had bought a new Victoria’s Secret bra. It was lacy and itchy but what it did to my 36-c bust made up for it.

I had always been ashamed of my figure. Being twelve years old with a bust like that in a Pre-teen Pageant was humiliating. But I had grown comfortable with my size eight frame although I still thought I was too busty. Suddenly I noticed the ember in the bush was gone and my doorbell was ringing.

I pulled my robe on and ran down the stairs with it open behind me. I turned on every light from the stairs to the front door. I tied my robe closed slowly and without looking towards the door. Just deliberately enough to know he had an eye full.

“Hi, Bobbi.” He said clearing his throat.

“Um, Max. Hi.” I hugged myself shyly.

“Look I hope it’s not too late. I just wanted to see if I could get Mr. Conner’s assignment from you. You have Mr. Conner for Geometry right?”

“Um, yeah. Funny, it must be math night.”

“Math night? Ok. Can I just get tonight’s and last night’s from you?”

“From me?” I looked at him and wrinkled my forehead.

“I, ah, went to Danny’s but he wasn’t home. He’s a couple houses up from you. I saw the light upstairs and…”

“Um, let me get my book. Come in.” I tied my robe tighter and turned to walk towards the kitchen, where I had tossed my book back on the counter. I deliberately stretched to pick it up and turned back towards the living room and found him directly in my path. We bumped chests although I hardly felt macho doing it.

“Goodness. I’m so sorry. I didn’t hear you.”

“My fault. Hey cool. I didn’t know you had a pool.” He said bending to look out the kitchen windows. “Going swimming?”

“No, we don’t use it often. I was just getting ready for bed. I’ve got a headache.”

“But it’s so nice out. Hey listen, do you mind if I just take a quick dip?”

“That’s awfully forward of you, Max Jenkins.”

“I mean… well, you could come in with me. It’ll help your headache. I know a little bit about massage, too.”

“How about I just give you the homework and you can get it back to me in the morning?” I ran my hand over my neck, tucking in a few stray hairs, and took the sheets out of my book.

“Um, ok.” He stepped back and shoved his fists in his pants pockets. “I mean, thanks for the help.”

I pressed my fingertips against my forehead and sighed. “No problem.”

“Hey listed, I have to tell you… I was… um… outside earlier.”

“Yeah, and I let you in.”

Max gestured, removing his hands from his pockets and sliding them down his thigh.

“Oh,” I put my knuckles to my mouth and took a step back. He looked like he was buying every cent of it.

“You really should keep your blinds closed. You don’t want to attract creeps like me.”

“Like you? I don’t think you’re a creep. Are you saying you don’t want the homework?”

“Bobbi, I don’t know. I’ve just been thinking about you a lot lately. Are you sure you don’t want to go for a quick swim?”

“Max, I’ve got this killer--”

“Just a short one. It’ll help your headache. I won’t stay long, I promise.”

“Here’s the homework, Max.”

“I can’t believe you have a pool. That is just the coolest. We should go in. Come on.”

“You go. I really need to get to bed. You can leave by the back gate.”Or you can try once more to convince me to join you and I will. Come on Max; show me that you have a spine.

“Well, ok then. Thanks for letting me take a quick dip.”

Loser, haven’t you ever heard of the third time being the charm?

He walked to the beveled glass door at the far corner of the kitchen. His sneakers made a soft, squeaky, sticking noise as he crossed the tile.

The door opened without a sound and clicked shut behind him. He took his shirt off as he crossed the deck. I ran back upstairs and shut the light so I could watch him in privacy.Two can play. He toed off his sneakers and pulled off his socks with one hand each. He slid off his shorts and tossed them in the rest of his pile. All that was left were his blue boxer briefs. I watched his back arch as he dove in the pool.I hope Daddy doesn’t find out we used the pool.

“Bobbi, the water’s so warm. Why don’t you come in? I swear you’ll feel better.”

“All right, already!” I smiled in the dark and took the stairs down two at a time. I locked the front door and turned off all the lights that I had left on earlier with the exception of the kitchen light.

I opened the door and tiptoed out onto the deck. He was waiting at the edge of the pool.

“If you expect me to come in, you’d better to turn around.”

He turned to face the far wall of the pool and I tossed my robe onto the railing. One foot on the top rung of the ladder. Letting it get used to the bath-like water, I brought my other foot in and felt his hand on my ankle pulling me in. I rolled my eyes and fell back into the water. I guess this will go better if he feels like he’s in control.

I shook the water from my face. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Sorry…” He reached out to put a hand on my elbow. I jerked it away from him and moved back towards the ladder. I felt his hands pulling on my hips. I lessened my resistance and went back against him.

“I’m sorry, Bobbi.”

“You know, you have the manners of a Bohemian. I’ll bet you didn’t know today is my birthday.” I looked up at him with my chin tilted down. The look had gotten me everything I had ever asked for. And everything I didn’t have to ask for.

“You’re really beautiful, you know that.”

“Me? No, I’m not.” I looked down towards the water. Damn it. Don’t get on this subject.

“Yes, you are.” He pulled me tight against him and I only pretended to resist him. His hands rested on my hips as if they had been tailored to fit my body.

“Oh, my. Is that you?” I asked when I felt the pressure of him against my groin. By now, the white satin panties I though were perfect for tonight were as sheer as the curtains in my bedroom and did me little good.

“Do you want it to be?” He shifted his stance just a bit and I felt him slide between my legs.

Can you just shut up and kiss me already? I’m finally ready and here you are playing a fucking game like this is some kinda first date.

It didn’t feel like I thought it would, not that I had any idea what it would feel like. I wanted to remain calm but at the same time I couldn’t help tensing up. My stomach felt all fluttery; I was nervous and shaking. Thankfully, if he noticed, he chose not to say anything about it. When I felt him inside it burned, it stung, and I think I cringed a little.

“Did I hurt you?” He stopped mid-injection to ask.

“No. I’m fine. It’s just been awhile.”Like eighteen years awhile.

“So you’re not a virgin?”

“What the hell would make you say that?”Oh God, please. Don’t let him know. I’d give anything for him not to know. I don’t want him to know that he’s my first.

“You’re so tight, that’s why.” I felt his lips brush my ear, as if he were sharing a secret with only me.

“Yeah well, you’re just so big.” I met his eyes and raised an eyebrow at him.

“You sound like a porn star.”

“You actually watch those?” I tried to hide my disgust but it was too great to avoid being seen.

“Sometimes.”

“They actually talk in them?”

“Never seen one?” He smirked before stepping back against the wall of the pool.

“Why would I want to do that?”

“Because you could see where I learned this….”

He turned so that I was between him and the deck. He hefted me up onto the deck and pulled me close to the edge of the pool. I felt the cool, smooth aluminum right under my butt and thought I was going to fall in. I tried to scoot back a few inches, to feel like I was on something at least halfway solid. I also wanted to hide the pink dribbles that were spreading through my panties and landing on the pale gray rim of the pool.

He hooked his elbows under my knees and slid me back towards the edge. My thighs twitched as he placed one hand on either side and opened them slowly while I fought to keep his eyes away from what I was not ready to show him.

“What are you doing?”

“You are a virgin.” He said with a snicker.

“ No, I just asked what you’re doing. I’ve never had that done before.”

“Trust me, you’ll love it. Some girls call my tongue the Missionary.”

“Oh, my.”

I resigned to the fact that I had him here with me, regardless of how much it hurt. His fingers dug into my thighs and pried them open as he lowered his mouth to my flesh.

Oh my God. This is disgusting. He’s going to do that there? Ooh. I froze when I felt the heat of his tongue touch me. I flinched and slid right off the edge of the pool and into the water. His hands slid around my waist and touched me in places that I never dared to touch myself.

“Max,please.”

“Please what? Tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to do that thing.”

“You mean this?” And he entered me again.

It didn’t hurt so much the second time. And by the time I felt my bottom connect with his thighs I felt a sizzle blaze through my body. Before that sizzle was through I felt my muscles twitch around him and an icy fire explode inside me.

I always get what I want. Funny how no one at school believes him. Funny how I want him more than ever now. It’s like he’s my drug. I’ve never done drugs before either. Now, I’m just wondering if the neighbors will call the cops when they see him in the bushes across the street. I’m just hoping they won’t say anything to Daddy when they hear my moans not long after.