Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But something had proven to be far more amazing to her, something that changed within her at some point in that tent during those hours: She began to enjoy what was happening to her. Cassandra found that she enjoyed being used by these half-dozen men for their sexual satisfaction, enjoyed being turned into nothing but a whore to be played with. She enjoyed the way her hair was grabbed and pulled, the way her nipples were yanked, the feel of the men kissing her roughly. Cassandra not merely wanted or enjoyed being taken so forcefully, she needed it.

And while she might not have understood how a woman could enjoy sex that first time with the king, she was now enjoying the physical sensation of what was happening far more than the generals. She soon began to suck on the cock being slipped her mouth lustily, happily stroking on it once her hands were finally released and greedily swallowing every drop of cum offered to her. She began to buck backwards into whoever was fucking her, trying to get the cock into her as deeply as she could. And the generals all laughed heartily the first time Cassandra came, her moans and delighted shrieks entertaining them and surprising her. After her first orgasm, of course, Cassandra then wanted more and more.

Although Themistocles had at first enjoyed the thought of her hating this treatment, he now enjoyed watching her become such a content little cum slut, reveling in her unabashed wantonness. He had a thought about how to reward his men while at the same time allowing her to grow into her new role.

"Patroclus," he said, after the general had unloaded his balls onto Cassandra the fifth time that evening. "Which of the generals' men would you say fought the most valiantly today?"

The king's chief general thought for a moment, and then said, "It would have to be the men of Andromache. It was his units that stormed the walls and finally created a breakthrough for the rest of the army to follow."

The king then turned to his general and said, "Then Andromache, I want you to pick the unit you feel fought the best and bring them my slave here to use as they see fit -- they may enjoy her as you have, but they may not hurt her in any way. She is still the king's property, after all."

Andromache grabbed Cassandra and quickly marched her out to the unit he had in mind, she very happily thinking about all the many cocks she would soon be enjoying. When she arrived at the unit's encampment she was disappointed to see that there were only around 20 men remaining after the battle, but they all looked at her utterly naked and firm body lustfully.

Andromache stated to the men that this woman was the king's gift to them for the night to honor their great sacrifice, and that they may enjoy her in any way they wanted short of harming her. He then shoved her into the middle of the group of soldiers, whom took her almost immediately.

Cassandra's body was almost overwhelmed by sheer pleasure and sensory delights that assailed her that night. Every man in that unit fucked her several times, each one enjoying her mouth, pussy, and ass at least twice. She delighted in the sense of having hard cock after hard cock in her, plunging deep inside of her again and again and again. She enjoyed seeing all the different cocks, some long, some thick, some dark, but all so very beautiful to her. Cassandra loved the orgasms that wracked her small body, her clit quickly becoming a tight mass of constantly tingling nerves. She loved the taste of the cocks after they had been in her, so that she could taste her own flavors mixed with the men's cum. She loved the feeling of the hot cum splashing all over her body and the thick, musky odor of it now cloying to her.

She was, quite simply, in sexual bliss.

When Andromache returned the following morning to bring her back to the king, he found his men exhausted and Cassandra looking equally spent, yet still searching for more cock. When she saw him, Cassandra immediately fell to her knees and began sucking his cock. Andromache happily let her finish, filling her mouth with his hot cum, before marching her back to the king's tent. There she found him already awake and eating, lounging on his chair.

"So, my little slave," he said, offering her some food. "Did you enjoy your evening?"

She ate some of the king's food, only now realizing how exhausted she was. "Yes, my lord, I did."

"Good," he said, laughing. "And as I understand it, the men enjoyed you as well. I must say, having you around certainly does help the morale of my men...me as well."

Cassandra now fell to the king's feet, and said. "Then please, my lord, keep me as yours. I am ruined now as a servant of the gods, but I don't care about that. I only want to serve you and do as you ask. When a man touches me, I...I...I feel..."

"Yes?"

"I feel alive in a way I never have before, my king. I feel happy, and contented, and as if I am fulfilling a purpose that only I can. Please, my lord...please keep me and allow me to service your every need..." as Cassandra said this she had slowly moved her hand up the king's leg and started gently stroking his balls, then released his quickly hardening cock. She kissed and gently licked the tip of his cock, looking into his eyes as she did so, and whispered, "Please, my lord?"

"Well...," Themistocles said, sliding down slightly so she could gain deeper access to his cock, "I'm sure there are certain positions you could fill, needs you could fulfill, in my army..."

12