Spoilt, Rich and Horny Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman is taken by two men and a woman.
4.5k words
4.34
37.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For those who haven't read part one, you need to know that I have organised two men to break into my bedroom and rape me).

*

That was when I realised that I was actually completely without any control over what they could do to me. Helen had placed me in a very bad situation and now she was going to pay for her carelessness too. I could see Helen following these men's explanation of what had happened, and she seemed to understand that she was going to be at their mercy too.

"Please, I'm only interested in other women, I'm not into men. You can't touch me because I hate being touched my men," explained Helen.

"Sorry Helen but you're in no position to make demands here. We'll do whatever we like to both of you. If you were stupid enough to come into this room, you're going to get the arse fucking of your life," stressed Doug.

"Helen do you understand what's happening here? If you don't do as we instruct you to or you somehow escape, we're going to make your gorgeous boss here really suffer. And there will be nothing either of you can do about it. You've given us an absolute right to do whatever we want to both of you," berated Doug.

"Okay I'll do whatever you say, just don't hurt Kylie. Sorry gorgeous I didn't mean for this to happen," Helen said looking into my eyes.

I knew that Helen was concerned about me but the circumstances were actually better than I'd hoped. I wanted to be ravished, and watching these two men do perverted and play disgusting sexual tricks on Helen was even better than I could have hoped for, but I wasn't about to tell anyone about my delight.

"Helen I'm going to let you go now. You are going to going to the top of the bed-end and lean over so your hands are resting on it. We want you to put your hands where Kylie's hands are tied to the bed. You are going to be tied to bed as you lean over the bed," instructed Steve.

I watched as Helen nodded and Steve let go of her. She placidly walked to the top of my bed and leant over and placed her hands next to mine. As she walked I watched her rubber cock wobble to and fro like some freakish protrusion. Doug then tied her hands to the bed end. I now could look straight into her eyes as I lay there still tied to the bed and completely at the mercy of these two conniving and horny men.

I couldn't help myself I was staring at Steve's body as he moved closer to me. His gorgeous body was even more impressive without the distraction of all the tension. The hours he and Doug must have spent in the gym; and knowing these types of men, in front of a mirror. His work outs were clearly worth every second of the effort. I could see from his nakedly exposed body that he was rock hard, and the cock I had sucked just recently now jutted straight out from a nicely landscaped flat patch of his crutch. He got very close to me and stood with his hands cocked on his hips, inviting me to look all I wanted at his desirable body.

By my best guess, Steve's cock was an average in length, but his cock's girth was unusually intimidating; but nowhere near as large as the strap-on that Helen had been using on me. I stared, mesmerised by Steve's cock. Then I was surprised to see that his cock pulsed and jumped in a symbolic anticipation of its impending action. I was fascinated that it was twitching with a life of its own. I wondered if I would be able to feel it throbbing inside me when he had it buried to the hilt in my pussy.

I had seen Doug move around behind Helen. I wondered what he would do to her. I really wanted him to make her pay for the mess she had made of the arrangements. Then I watched as she inhaled so sharply that for a moment I wasn't sure what had happened. "No, please not there," Helen begged.

I watched as Helen was holding herself perfectly still. She was so still I could tell she was scared about what was going to happen to her.

"Please don't touch my private arse. Ohhhh, please — no. Please don't push your cock inside my arse. No man has ever done that to me," begged Helen.

"I love it when you beg me not to fuck you in your arse," Doug mused, "you'll want more and more by the time I'm finished with you."

Doug must have been pushing his long thin cock slow up inside Helen's arse because she was gasping for air, almost cowering. It was clear she wasn't experienced with this type of invasion of her arse.

"Relax and don't clench those muscles or you'll end up doing damage to yourself," said Doug.

"Please!" she moaned. "Please... please...don't do it. Stop now and I'll let you do anything you want to me."

Instead of stopping, Doug simply said, "Mmm, that sounds awfully like yes please to me."

He held onto her thighs harder with his hand so that she couldn't get away from him as he continued to push his cock deeper inside her. "Oh no! No, no, no, no... please... no...it hurts" her voice trailed off into silence as she shook in scared anticipation. His arms held her hard against him, giving her no chance of escape. "It won't hurt you if you relax, sweetheart," Doug said, "but if you don't relax you won't feel the pleasure it should give you."

I looked into her eyes and said to Helen, "you have to relax. It's fabulous if you relax and enjoy it. Let me see you being fucked in the arse. I want to watch you cum as Doug fucks your arse for the first time."

She shrieked, trying to relax was a challenge. It was ... tight... hard... invasive... Good?

Oh my god, so good, Helen thought, ashamed that she was beginning to enjoy it.

Helen was so conflicted by the sensations she was feeling. Looking at Kylie nakedly lying on the bed below her was such a turn on.

"Do you want more?" Doug asked.

With no response, Doug roughly twisted her left nipple causing her to scream out.

"Answer me slut, do you want a hard fuck in your arse?" he asked again.

"Yes, I want you to give me a hard fuck!" Helen retorted; knowing that Kylie would be hurt if she didn't going along with his charade.

I knew that Helen would feel degraded, begging to be fucked in the arse by his prick. Knowing myself, I knew her damn body would be taking over as she needed to gain her ultimate sexual relief. Doug leant over and bit into Helen shoulder and she screamed out in pain as she felt him pushing his cock into her now swollen and bruised arse as he inflicted pain through his teeth.

"Ahhhhhh stop, please stop, you've got to stop. You're hurting me!" Helen yelled through her laboured breath.

She tried moving away from him, by shifting her legs, to force him out of her, but he quickly wrapped an arm around her slim waist pinning her in place. But for Doug, it was only possible to achieve that by stopping his biting, and so Helen was able to once again breathe a little easier.

"You said you wanted a hard fuck in your arse, so here it is!" Doug told her.

He pulled his enormously long skinny cock out of her arse, giving Helen some moments of relief before he forced his throbbing cock deep into her inviting arse again. Being in this constrained position, only heighten the pain that was searing through her arse sending waves of conflicting excitement and anxiety through her.

Doug ignored her pleas and continued to slide his cock in and out of her arse. It felt so good to find a horny compliant slut like Helen that could really take his long thin cock up inside her arse.

Helen moaned in pleasurable pain as her arse was stretched wide to take the continual pounding of Doug's long cock. With each forceful thrust he slammed into her arse which was sending shock waves of pain up her spine.

Helen couldn't help herself and like so many times before, the pain slowly began turning her on. She ashamedly wondered, like she had in the past, how could she possibly end up finding pain such a turn on for her? Why does my body demand to be treated like this she thought to herself?

Doug reached down between her legs and began to play with her pussy. Then becoming frustrated that he couldn't properly reach her pussy to tease her like her wanted to, he decided that he would flick her clit and strum it until she begged him to stop.

With Doug attention on her clit and the pain in her arse Helen felt the tingling spread through-out her body as the pounding continued into her arse. To Doug's surprise, with each thrust Helen's arse was almost massaging his cock -- it was sending waves of pleasures through both of them.

Helen had completely relaxed how, even though the pain in her arse continued unabated. Doug felt the change and smiled to himself. Man, I'm sure lucky I picked this one he thought. He changed angles a bit, knowing this would further heighten the hammering inside Helen's arse.

Sure enough, she screamed out "Ahhhhhhh. Fuck that's so good. Give me more you nasty fucking pervert!"

The pain giving her intense pleasures through-out her body and she was so close to coming.

"Do you want to cum?" Doug whispered in her ear. "Do you want to feel how amazing it is to orgasm while I spurt my cream in your arse?"

"Yes," Helen whispered quietly, ashamed of what she was doing and that she wanted to feel Doug shoot his cum up her arse.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that," Doug told her, stopping and then pulling all the way out of her before thrusting back into her with all his force.

"Please," Helen screamed; while I watched her face glowing in ecstasy, "Yes cum in me! So I can cum! I'll do anything if you just let me cum!"

"That's a good slut," Doug laughed.

He drove his cock into her as fast as he could while strumming her clit as hard as he could too. He felt her ass tighten around his cock as her orgasm hit her, making him unload his cream over and over again into her ass.

Helen felt amazingly light as waves of pleasure washed over her, almost causing her to pass out as she climaxed. She almost protested when she felt Doug remove his cock, but she remembered her situation and kept quiet.

Helen stayed immobile as Doug stepped back to look at Steve and I. Then I wondered what would happen next. It had been really wonderful to watch Helen being violated as retribution for the mess she had made of this whole situation.

"Good to see you enjoyed getting fucked in your arse," I said as I looked into Helen's half closed eyes.

"You fucking nasty little bitch," Helen spat back at me.

Helen looked over at Steve and said to him, "when are you going to give that perverted bitch the rough treatment she deserves?"

"You heard her," said Doug, "Kylie needs some of your rough love, so you'd better give it to her now!"

Steve smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"Close your eyes," he advised, as he pulled the tiny bottle from his pocket, "and kept them closed."

I did as he instructed. Seeing that bottle I was wondering what he was going to do to me. I couldn't see that Steve had uncapped the bottle and was smearing the liquid in the bottle onto his finger.

I did feel it when her lathered the liquid onto my nipples. The mustard was designed to be very hot. So almost immediately my nipples felt like they were in fire.

"Ohhh shit, you bastard. My nipples, what have you done to my nipples. They're on fire. Make it stop, it's sooooo painful," I screamed.

Instead Steve started flicking his finger back and forth across my burning nipples. My body jumped as Steve started tugging on my burning nipples. Oh my god, the pain was so intense it was erotically excruciating and breath-taking. It was all I could do not to arch my hips. With my need for more cock and the intense pain in my nipples while my eyes were shut I was close to passing out from the overwhelming stimulation.

As Steve began to suck my nipples and gently vibrate them while he was sucking, the burning sensation abated slightly but the erotic licking was causing my nipples to harden more, if that were possible. An unwanted moan escaped my lips, and I felt myself gushing with wetness between my legs. No, I thought, this can't be happening.

"Please can I open my eyes now, I want to watch what's happening to me," I begged of Steve.

"If you're going to be a very bad slut you can," replied Steve.

As I opened my eyes I saw Steve smile as he stepped forward towards me, forcing me to kiss him. He continued to kiss me as one of his hands ventured down my stomach and between my legs. He had barely inserted one finger into me when he stepped back and started smiling at me. I knew he immediately could feel how wet I had become.

I could feel him insert two fingers into me, pulling them back and sliding them in again, pushing his thumb onto my clitoris. He moved his fingers faster, but I knew he wouldn't let me come, he'd just be giving me a little bit of satisfaction.

I was desperate to come again. My body shook in anticipation, and I couldn't help but moan; it escaped my mouth before I knew what I had done.

"Again, you want me to make you come don't you? Just like the slut you are, you need a big cock to fill you up, don't you?" Steve taunted me.

Steve removed his fingers, and I sighed. He climbed onto my bed where I was tied down. He positioned himself so that his cock slid quickly and easily into my drenched pussy.

I let out scream of delight as I felt my pussy being stretched wide open to accommodate Steve's throbbing cock. Being the slut I had become, in this constrained position, I loved that feeling of my pussy being spread wide open to the point of feeling like it would tear apart. I moaned in enjoyment as I began to, as best I could, push back towards Steve's hard cock.

I heard Steve groan in pleasured amazement as his entire thick cock was buried inside my sweet pussy. I knew he would thrust with his hips as I came down on him, plunging his cock head against my cervix.

"Ahhhh, that's fantastic!" I screamed out, as the sensation in my cervix sent shockwaves of tiny goose pimples up my spine. I couldn't wait to explode in orgasm so I continued to delight in Steve riding me. I was satisfied with the pleasurable feeling of the immense fullness and pain deep inside my pussy.

My breathing started to increase as I felt my glowing and sweaty body getting ready to reach yet another mind-blowing climax. I guess Steve sensed it too, yet he still had another treat for me as he didn't want me to climax just yet. He stopped thrusting into me as he reached down and began to pinch me.

I let out an anguished cry as my body was stopped short of experiencing another climax. Not again, I would faint from frustration if I didn't come again soon.

"What are you doing?" I cried out, "Why are you doing this to me?"

He smiled at me and said, "I have something else in mind before your climax."

Steve then looked across and Doug and asked him, "is it okay with you if I take your place now?

Doug smiled and said, "well I'm finished for now so help yourself."

I watched helplessly as Steve left my bed and me lying on it. I was very upset and angry as I desperately needed more cock in me so I could come. That bastard was going to stick his cock in Helen while I'd be left to just watch Helen come.

Helen looked at Steve and said "what the fuck do you think you're gunna do? You're not sticking your filthy little cock in me you pervert."

And soon Helen felt Steve grab her thighs and Steve laughed and taunted her, "it's not little you nasty slut! And when I shove my cock in you, you're going to squirm in lust. You know how much you love having my cock inside you. You always cum so quickly when I do exactly as you need."

It was then that I realised that I had been set up. That bitch Helen had arranged this whole thing. She must have known Steve and possibly the three of them had planned this whole alternative rape of me. Well I did ask to be raped but I wanted it on my terms not on someone else's terms.

Steve smacked Helen's bottom hard, I knew those smack were going to leave a distinct hand mark. I hoped he would beat the crap out of her arse, it felt good to hear her gasping in pain as he beat her bottom.

"Please Steve no more. Please stop. Whatever you do, stick your cock in me. I can feel my butts on fire and I need your cock in me now," begged Helen.

I looked up into Helen's face and said, "doesn't sound like you're a lesbian, man-hating bitch now. It sounds to me like you're a conniving bitch who wanted to take part in the rape of her boss."

Helen just ignored me as Steve continued to smack her bottom. I wondered when he was going to stop because her arse must have been glowing bright red by now.

"Steve, please, I'm begging you, please shove your cock right up inside me now," panted Helen, "I can't take it any more I need to come so bad. Please, ohhhh, please, you know I need you to push your cock right up inside me and pump me full of your cum."

Suddenly Steve stopped and then he told her. "Now just relax because my dick is going in your pussy in one giant push no matter what you need."

"No please, not like that, take it gently on my pussy. Please babe, ohhhh, fuck," gasped Helen.

It was just a guess on my part but I imagined that Steve had just plunged his cock right inside Helen. I was surprised that it seemed that every time he was pulling back; before shoving his cock back inside her, he was smacking her bottom. I could see in Helen's face; the ecstasy that was a prelude to her trembling in painful erotic release as her orgasm engulfed her.

"Yes, yes, yes, don't stop, smack me, fuck me, shot me full of cum!" yelled Helen.

And then it happened as I stared up into her face, I saw the explosion of relief as her orgasm took control of her. Her face was tensed into a hallo of pink as her climax turned her into a begging slut.

"Fuuuckkk, yesssss, ohhhhh, its sooo good, goood, sooo goood, ohhhh, it's soo lovely," screamed Helen.

Then when she had finished coming, Steve laughed and said, "well babe you certainly know how to cum, don't you. That was fabulous. Now you've had your pleasure with me, it's time for us to finish off the rich bitch."

Doug untied Helen hands. Steve and Helen then joined me on my bed.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Helen.

Steve laughed, "Perhaps you like to jump up on her bed and kneel above her face."

"Okay and why would I do that?" asked Helen.

"Because I want you to cut loose a stream of pee on her face," smiled Steve.

I was shocked at Steve's suggestion to Helen. It was one thing to have sex with members of one's sex, and perhaps I did like to be dominated in a way but to actually allow someone to pee on you was taking it to a new level.

Helen seemed to like that idea, because all she said was "Okay I'll do it!"

Next thing I knew was that my face was covered in piss. I shut my eyes and mouth, and tried to breathe out slowly through my nose so it wouldn't get into me.

Once she'd finished I started calling her a dirty bitch and a slut.

"You perverted bitch," I screamed at her, "my beautiful hair is ruined, my hair it's all matted to my face. You're so disgusting, it's crass and you're horrible."

I saw Helen look at Steve and she smiled as she started to rub my hair to make it even more matted, she just enjoyed my desecration using her golden urine.

"Alright now we've degraded her, let's have some more fun with her," said Steve.

"I'm going to shove my cock back in her; I really need to come in her pussy. But babe, before I do that I want you to lower your pussy onto her face and make her eat you up," explained Steve.

Next Steve said to me, "if you want to come, and I know you desperately want to come, then you'd better make sure that Helen comes. Once I see Helen come, then I'll make sure you come too."

I watched as Helen lowered her hands down to gently spread her labia and lower herself onto my face.

"I'm not a lesbian really you know, and I don't care if you're disgusted by my pussy or not. I just want to have a fabulously great orgasm and I think that you should give me one now. So eat my pussy and suck my clit until I come and then you're free to orgasm too. I'm only giving you this chance one time -- right now -- so get to work," said Helen.

12