Spoilt, Rich and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he felt his cock perfectly positioned at the entrance to my love tunnel, he took me by force. With one abrupt thrust I felt Doug pushed the entire length of his cock deep into my pussy.

"Ohhh, lovely, sooo lovely, ohhh that's so fucking lovely. Fill me, fill me up, I want it to fill me all up," I demanded.

It was just what I had been dying for him to do to me. Entrapped by lustful contentment I moaned in joyful bliss, and raised my knees as high as I could and widened my legs as far as my restraints would allow. I knew that Doug could roughly push his cock in and out of my drenching wet pussy until he was exhausted.

"Don't stop, give me more, keep pushing. That's fantastic! You're an absolute bastard, you fucking horrible creepy prick. Fill me. Fill me up and give me more. Ohhhh great. Yes, please. Please I want more," I entreated of Doug.

It was so obvious to me that Doug, as a muscular fit man who was so horny, wouldn't be able to hold back his lust. As I had hoped he fucked me forcefully and without any concern for what he was doing to my lustful body.

Yes, my whole body shook as Doug pushed his cock in and out of me, and my breasts bounced wildly, my nipples grazing Doug's muscular chest as my breast swung about. It really turned me on even more than I'd thought possible to know that his muscular chest was rubbing my nipples. I saw just what a slutty bitch I had become, and I smiled knowing I was becoming even more aroused than I had been before.

Doug's sexual assault on my pussy kept going over and over again. I lay there as he drove in and out of me with wild abandoned lust.

"Don't stop, I love it. I need more so much more. Give me more you bastard. Keep that cock of yours in me. Push. Ohhh, yeh, more, more. Give it to me," I yelled at the top of my voice.

And then, though Doug had really only barely begun what a real man would deliver for a horny slut like me, his cock took control of his body and his orgasm exploded inside my pussy.

I knew Doug was shooting thick sprays of cum deep into my horny pussy. That was just so frustrating. I screamed my outrage at not being satisfied by Doug's attention to my pussy, and I was disgusted when Doug began to slow down.

"No, no, don't cum. No, you can't be coming. I need more. Ohhh, no! You fucking useless mongrel, I need more cock, give me more of your hard cock. How can you cum so quickly. I need more," I screamed again at him at the top of my voice.

Doug got off of me and laughed as he dressed himself. I had lost control of myself and I was screaming and abusing him very loudly as I was extremely frustrated that both men had finished without making sure I was completely satisfied.

Without caring who heard me I yelled out to them, "you bastard, give me more cock, I'm so horny I need to come again and again. Are you men or little weaklings who don't have real cocks? Fill me up and ravish me, take me, do whatever you like, just put a throbbing cock back inside me."

I was yelling and moaning loudly, as I writhed and rubbed my thighs together as Doug's hot cum ran out of my pussy and down my ass. This just turned me on even more, and accentuated my frustrating need for more cock in my pussy.

No matter how I moved nothing worked to bring me the relief I sought. No matter how tightly I pushed my thighs together and squirmed, I could not make myself cum again.

Then I heard my bedroom door open. In walked Helen, my PA, she was naked except for a black leather vest and had a huge strap-on between her thighs. Nothing could have surprised me more than to see Helen dressed like this. What was going to happen? Helen in my bedroom dressed like that - it wasn't part of my plan.

As she strode across the room her eyes locked onto my eyes. I could see a smile forming on her face as she looked at the hungry greedy slut I had turned myself into. If she was outside my room she would have been able to hear all my screaming for more cock.

"Maybe I can help you come and finish what these two useless men seem incapable of doing for you," explained Helen.

"Get out of here, I didn't ask for a bitch like you to stick her surrogate cock inside me," I taunted at her.

"Bad luck for you boss, I've had the hots for you, and this is my perfect opportunity to give you the fucking you deserve. I'm going to enjoy filling your pussy with this big cock," stated Helen.

"If you touch me with your huge ugly black rubber cock you'll be looking for another job," I screeched at her.

"I've had enough of your bossy shit you dirty little slut. I don't want to listen to any more of your crap so how about I just shove something in your big fat mouth. Oh look, I have my dirty little panties with me. How about we just shove them inside your bossy little mouth to keep you quiet," said Helen.

To my utter amazement Doug and Steve just stood there while Helen shoved her disgustingly smelly panties in my mouth. I think they were just enjoying the intermission entertainment. Those panties that Helen had shoved in my mouth tasted horrible.

Helen smiled at me and said, "do you know I can feel the hilt of my rubber cock grinding against my clit when I'm making love to a woman. Or when I rub it rough it pushes against my clit. It's such a gorgeously erotic experience."

Helen had begun to run her hand across the shaft of her surrogate phallus. I couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive about her filling my pussy up with her huge ugly black rubber cock. Even as a slut, I wasn't sure that I wanted to have my PA pushing her dildo up inside me. I'd never had a woman touch me like that but with a mouth full of panty while I was tied down, I was in no position to do anything except wait for her to fill me with her rubber cock.

I thought to myself - that really looks so real! Oh my god, against what I expected of myself I found myself thinking, "that's really hot!" I was gushingly hot again -- once transformed into a slut I had now become anyone's fucking toy.

Helen got close to my face and leant over in front of me and started to rub her rubber cock on my face and across my lips. I couldn't believe myself when I started kissing the head of my PAs surrogate cock. Then I tried to take the whole of Helen's cock into my mouth but it was just far too big.

I found out later that Helen had never had a woman go down on her before, especially not a woman as attractive as me. Seeing her beautiful boss between her legs sucking on her strap on was making the Helen extremely hot. With both hands, Helen tenderly caressed my face as she looked deeply into my eyes. Helen knew that I would do whatever she wanted me to now. She pulled the panties out of my mouth.

Then Helen said to me, "Wow baby, you're so very beautiful! I want you so much. I want to be inside your pussy with my big cock so badly girl!"

Helen withdrew her cock from my mouth and leant over to kiss my lips. Helen began to kiss me with wild abandon as she began to pull on my nipples. Each were the size of silver dollars, just begging to be teased and taunted by her.

Helen then began to caress my breasts as she passionately kissed me. She ran her fingers across my hard nipples and gently squeezing my breasts. Then Helen kissed my neck and was moving her way down to my breasts. Slowly she circled my erect nipples with her tongue and then she finally enveloped each of them in her mouth in turn. I couldn't believe how Helen was suckling my nipples, with such a hungry desire' like she was try to possess my breasts.

None of this attention was what I had expected from Helen. I was reminded that all this was really happening against my will. Surely I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this but I was. I should be terrified and repulsed by what Helen was doing to me, but my body was betraying me so horribly by wanting her to push her large rubber cock inside me.

The situation had caused me to become completely uninhibited, and everything that was being done to me was causing ecstasy like nothing I had ever felt before. I was really enjoying my recognition as a filthy slut; I was longing for Helen to push her disgusting perverted rubber cock into my pussy.

Without another word, Helen got on top of me and straddled above me with her huge ugly black rubber cock pressing on my juicy pussy lips. At first I was afraid that her cock would be too large to fit inside me. I felt her press the cock down between my legs and I knew it was absolutely massive.

For a few moments Helen slid her cock up and down between my thighs, teasing my pussy lips, the head of her large rubber cock rubbing my desperately horny clit with each forward thrust. It seemed as if she was going to tease me this way for a while, but when the Helen's surrogate cock was completely coated with my juicy wetness, she changed the angle of her rubbing motion so that she could push her monstrously fat cock fully inside my pussy.

As was natural, I groaned loudly as the monstrous cock penetrated my tight and horny pussy, stretching my pussy beyond what I thought was possible for me to cope with, but still there was no searing pain yet. In my position and at the angle of the Helen's thrusting, the rubber cock head was shoving right onto my sensitive G spot, causing my pussy to release more juicy wetness each time she made contact with that most erotically charged area.

Helen started biting and sucking roughly on my neck and shoulders, I could tell she was losing herself to her animal urges. Unbelievably she was brutal in her treatment of my body. She slammed her surrogate cock into me like I was a meek bitch and she a wild beast. Even without my restraints I would never have thought about trying to escape this wild kind of ravishment.

I was perfectly suited to being treated as a slut - the way she was using me I deserved to be treated. Obviously whatever Helen had decided she wanted to fuck she was going to end up fucking and I appreciated her filling my pussy so fully.

Helen slid a hand across my body to squeeze and rake her nails across my tits before moving her hand down my belly and to my bare but filled pussy. With nothing as a hindrance, her middle finger quickly and easily found my desperately hard clitoris. Like she knew exactly what I wanted she flicked at it frenziedly, wanting to drive me wild with desire and she filled my pussy with her nasty rubber cock.

I didn't realise that Doug had seen enough and was starting to feel horny again. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see him lean over and whisper something in Steve's ear.

Steve nodded and said, "okay I'll do her pussy and you do Helen's arse."

I so needed another orgasm. It wasn't fair that they were going to stop my pleasure again. With a sly wink and a grin, I watched as Doug walking towards the bed with Steve. I realised they weren't worried about me and what I was doing.

They were looking at Helen as she was wilding pushing her cock into my horny pussy with her huge strap-on. Now I realised these men were positioning themselves to grab Helen.

When they were on either side of the bed, they grabbed hold of Helen. Steve had her arm twisted up behind her back. Helen immediately stopped pushing her rubber cock into me. Oh bugger, I was so close to coming and now, again, I was being deprived of my rightful next orgasm.

Doug crouched down and looked straight into Helen's face as Steve had her pinned down flat against me on the bed. He waited until she recognised that she was powerless to do anything without seriously injuring her arm or shoulder.

Then Doug said, "Look Helen we've seen you having your fun and we're ready to have some more fun ourselves."

"If you want us to be nice about things, you'd better do exactly as we say or you're going to feel some horrible pain," threatened Steve.

Then Helen quizzed him, "But I paid you guys to just ravish Kylie, like I said on the phone, it's just you two fucking her in any way you want without having to worry about anything."

"Bad news Helen," said Steve, "you actually talked to another Steve and we heard him boasting to his mate when we were in the gym. So I got my sister to call him yesterday and pretend to be you. She told him it was cancelled, and of course, telling him he could keep the payment."

"We talked about what we'd heard them saying they were employed to do for you, and we agreed we'd do it ourselves for nothing," said Doug.

"But given the risks for us, we made sure we got the contract back from the other Steve. You know don't you that we're protected no matter what we do here today to both of you. That contract says we can do whatever we want at this house without any fear of retribution or prosecution," explained Steve.

To be continued ...

12