Spotlights Ch. 03

Story Info
Two play in bed after a hard night's bondage.
1.3k words
4.31
12.7k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Playtime in the morning

It was early Saturday morning. The birds in the garden were shrieking their empty heads off, while Jenny was wide-awake, feeling seriously randy. A month of abstention, a punishment and a strenuous bondage session had broken a dam holding back her sex-drive. She had a serious itch and just the tool to scratch it was lying on his back next to her, stretched out and soundly asleep.

Jenny planned her campaign carefully. Crouching next to Peter, she gently blew in his ear. No response. She blew a little harder. Still no movement. She kissed along the line of his jaw. Nothing. She licked from his throat up to his chin. He moved his head a little. She did it again, ending with a kiss on his lips. Peter was slowing rousing. She did it a third time and he stirred, opened his eyes to see it was still dark and groaned with fatigue.

"Are you awake, Master?" Jenny asked innocently.

"I am now, Slave, thanks to you. What do you want?"

"You know what I want, Master."

"Well you can't have it. I'm exhausted."

He could not see Jenny's pout in the dark but he could hear it in her voice.

"I just want to please you, Master."

"That would be a nice change."

"I mean I want to pleasure you," she said, ignoring his sarcasm.

"Well, I won't stop you doing that, so long as you don't mind my going back to sleep."

"Thank you, Master," she said, thinking "Try sleeping through what I plan to do."

She began kissing him, softly working her way from his lips to his neck, then over to each shoulder, back to his ribs and down to his belly. She took his hardening cock in her hand and began stroking it as she nuzzled his pubic hair. When she had stroked Peter erect, Jenny moved to kneel over his outstretched legs. She took the head of his penis in her mouth and licked its sensitive rim, working her tongue around and around. Peter groaned and put his hands in her hair, giving up his pretence of sleeping.

She alternated her actions now, kissing his testicles, licking up the shaft of his penis and sucking on its head, driving him to wild grunts. Peter was fully hard and began to thrust with his pelvis when she took him fully into her mouth. Jenny was also aching with her own need and began to stroke her clitoris. Her tension built quickly and she was on the verge of an orgasm when her relaxed attention to his penis alerted Peter. He guessed what she was doing and abruptly commanded:

"Slave, stop that!"

"Ob augh, Mathther?" Jenny evaded, sounding as innocent as possible for a woman with her mouth full of hard cock.

"You know very well what, Slave. Put both your hands on the bed and leave yourself alone."

"Oh, Mathther! Uh eally eally, eegh oo umm. 'leethe, Mathther!"

"You can cum when I feel like making you cum ..."

"Mathther!" she wailed.

"... which happens to be now, so present yourself to me here."

Jenny quickly disengaged and scrambled over his body to kneel beside his chest, waiting instructions. He pushed himself down the bed and ordered:

"Face the headboard, Slave, and let yourself down onto my face."

Peter supported Jenny by the waist while she gripped the top of the headboard and bent her legs. First, he suckled on her clitoris. Then he firmly muzzled her pussy, flicking his tongue in all directions. She closed her eyes and groaned. He kept varying his licks, basting her clitoris, licking along her swollen labia and inside her vulva to her vaginal opening and the sweet spot it contained.

Waves of pleasure cascaded around her body as Jenny felt the orgasm approaching and bucked so wildly he had to hold her sadly bruised buttocks to keep his tongue in place. Then she came, moaning loudly, her juices running down his chin. Peter left her sensitive clitoris alone but kept licking her pussy lips and stretching into her vagina. Ripples of pleasure arched her back. She spasmed again, finally losing the strength in her legs and collapsing onto his chest.

Peter held Jenny tightly to him while she came down from her peak. Soon she was breathing calmly and smiling her pleasure at him.

"There's something I want to do for you, Master" she said.

"What is it, Slave?"

"Use my bottom, please, Master."

"With pleasure, Slave. Make yourself ready."

Jenny fetched a condom and a tube of lubricant. She gave Peter the tube and turned around on all fours to present her bottom to him. Peter smeared lube around her anus and thickly onto his fingers, rubbing the lube around and around her small hole, occasionally dipping inside with his forefinger. The sensation was luxurious for Jenny, though she gasped each time he penetrated her. She was very tight since being neglected for so long.

After a few minutes, Peter could get his forefinger into her up to the third knuckle and, letting her relax, squeezed another good measure of lube into and around her hole and began to infiltrate two finger-tips. Jenny tried to breathe deeply and contain her discomfort. When he had two knuckles inside, he rotated his hand to spread the lube copiously around her rim.

Jenny was feeling nicely used and thought she was ready, so Peter invited her to put the condom on his penis with her mouth. She did so expertly and he smeared it thickly with lubricant. Then she asked how he wanted her.

She was feeling energetic, so Peter decided it was best she should ride him; then she could control how quickly she would take in his penis. Gratefully, Jenny waited for Peter to settle back before she got in position and, holding his rigid penis, slowly lowered herself until its tip met her tightly puckered hole. She let herself go lower and there was pressure on her anus but no penetration. She raised herself and tried again. She was still too tight.

"Master, will you help me please?"

"If you are sure, Slave."

"Yes, Master. I want this."

"Very well."

Peter held her waist as Jenny lowered herself again and pulled her down firmly to continue past the obstruction, making her gasp. They stayed in place until Jenny said she wanted more. Peter helped her down further. Pretty soon, Jenny was taking his full length; then she was riding him steadily and he was thrusting up at her. He moved one hand to rub her clitoris. She cried out her pleasure and rode more vigorously. The tight rub on his penis pulled him toward a climax faster than he could control. Soon his wild Slave had goaded Peter to a pulsating release, calling her name as he ejaculated.

Later, with Jenny lying on Peter's chest, her sweat mingling with his, they went contentedly to sleep and did not wake again until it was nearly noon.

Only after they had showered and Peter had applied soothing lotion to her itching buttocks did Jenny see his note on her dressing table mirror about David and Samantha Harding coming to dinner that night. Jenny was grateful to tie up a loose end but not so grateful for her bottom's sake. How could she sit at a dinner table and make polite conversation when her bum itched like buggery? No doubt her discomfort was designed to amuse Peter and she had the sudden thought 'I have created a monster'. She smiled happily and set to work.

Jenny phoned Samantha to verify that the dinner party was still on. Then they spent the remaining hours until 7pm preparing the house and cooking; nor did she send Peter out more than once on unnecessary shopping trips.

***

Spotlights continues in Chapter 4.