Spotted Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old Eden Parker spies on hunky neighbor.
1.4k words
4.28
36.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9:30 PM

He lifelessly dragged himself upstairs after a long day at work. As Bryan walked into his room, he began taking off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt to get ready for the hot shower he had been waiting all day for. He went to pull down his pants, but saw a light outside; it came from his neighbor's house, the Parker's.

Eden Parker was only 18, lived with her parents, and had just graduated top of her class. Truth is, Bryan thought she was incredibly hot with her golden lioness hair, bright green eyes, tanned smooth skin, large breasts, and perky ass. He would sometimes go out on his balcony and see her wearing a little bikini, tanning out on her backyard. Bryan found her incredibly irresistible, but knew he couldn't be with her due to the age difference. Unfortunately for him, Bryan was 31. Every time he and the Parker's had a dinner together (he was very close with her parents), he would have to refrain from staring at her and just tell himself, "Get a hold of yourself Bryan, for god's sake there are thirteen years between us!"

As thoughts of Eden raced through his mind, movement from the other house brought him back to reality. It was Eden; her room was right across from his, go figure. He realized that his pants were pooled at his ankles while he aimlessly stared at his neighbor's window. He quickly moved out of the field of vision his large bedroom window provided and went to the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up, until he hopped inside. He allowed himself to relax under the hot water, letting the day's tension be rinsed off his broad shoulders. Bryan leaned against the cold tile wall as the hot water rushed over his tight body. He lathered up his sculpted chest, six-pack, toned back, and hard ass. Soap drizzled down his muscly thighs and into the drain with his stress. As he rinsed himself off, his thoughts drifted back to Eden.

He imagined her walking into his bathroom, stripping, and joining him in the steamy shower. He would grab the soap and lather up her young breasts and slowly move down to her hot pussy. After, she would grab hold of his cock and rub up and down to make it all soapy, then stick it between her huge boobs and titty fuck him until he came all over her breasts.

"Woah," Bryan said

He chuckled at his erection pointing straight up at him. He was lost in his fantasy and didn't even realize he began to grow hard. He knew it was wrong to think of Eden that way, and he was ridiculous for being hard because he thought of a silly teenager. Bryan sighed and decided to finish himself off in the bedroom.

He strode into his bedroom with his large member pointing sky high. Then he remembered Eden, and peeked out his window before stepping into her view. Her lights were off.

"She's probably asleep, it's all good." He turned on his light and dried off his hot body.

Bryan jumped onto his big bed and took hold of his hard-on. He looked over again at Eden's window and decided to not sketch himself out over it. The thought of her watching him sort of turned him on a bit anyhow, but he knew it wouldn't even happen. He turned on some "adult" channel on his flatscreen and began to stroke his cock when a big-titted blonde came on screen. She was blowing one guy as the other fucked her from behind. The bimbo moaned as an orgasm ripped through her body and both men came either in her mouth or onto her ass. He didn't mean to, but he imagined Eden was the girl. He came all over his chest with a loud groan.

"Well, I took a shower too soon..." Bryan thought. He got up and went to rinse off quickly in the shower before bed.

As he got out of the shower and put his robe on, he turned to look at Eden's window and saw her moving about. They made eye contact and he smiled at her. Once her remembered that he was just standing there in a robe he blushed a deep red. He shut off his light and jumped in bed.

"Could she have...seen me?" he pondered. He chuckled to himself, "not possible."

***

9:30 PM

She closed her computer after a night of filling out college applications and turned on her shower. Waiting for the water to heat up, Eden took off her clothes and walked over to her cabinet to grab herself a towel.

Just as she was on her way to the bathroom, she noticed that Mr. Hill had just gotten home. She looked over at his window only to see him staring at her house with his pants around his ankles. She stifled a laugh, due to both of their windows being open. She quickly ran across to her restroom to remain unseen by Mr. Hill.

Eden shut off her bedroom light and went into her restroom. Her shower was finally warm enough and she got inside.

She arched her back and put her wild mane under the spray of the shower. Her head being tilted back made her breasts jut out from her chest. She was only 18, but boy, did she have some huge tits: 32D.

Eden thought of Mr. Hill and his pants down. As she played with her little pink nipples, she wondered how big his cock was. She imagined sucking his cock while fingering herself until he came all over her pouty lips.

Eden was so hot now, that she turned the water to the cold setting. She finished her shower and hopped out. As she came out of the bathroom, she was about to turn on her bedroom light until she heard some moaning. She crept over to her window and peeked over at Mr Hill's house. She saw Mr. Hill spread out, naked, and jacking off on his bed! Eden was shocked to find him in a state of such fervor. Aside from quickly seeing him with his pants down, she never even saw him with his shirt off! Mr. Hill was so uptight and careful; he didn't even go swimming in his own pool. Eden scanned his entire body, and loved what she saw. Starting from the top, a brow furrowed in concentration, eyes shut tight, and mouth slightly parted. His chest showed that he was panting, his defined six-pack was breathing heavily with his chest and glistened with a film of sweat. His arm muscles bulged as he quickly moved his hand up and down his massive cock, his legs flexed and locked, and his toes curled in pleasure.

Eden felt her self grow wet and pulled up a chair close enough to the window where she could see him, but he could not see her. The thrill of masturbating so close and at the same time Mr. Hill was overwhelming. She always had the hots for Mr. H, but she knew her parents would kill her if she was with an older man! Especially since they were such good friends with him. Whenever they all had dinner together, Eden would freshen herself up by curling her hair, putting on a little extra makeup, and wearing tight and revealing clothes. She felt as though it never worked because he would barely even glance in her direction.

"Oh god..." Bryan moaned in the distance, interrupting Eden's thoughts. When Eden heard Mr. Hill moan she almost orgasmed. She began to rub her clit with one hand, and finger her tight pussy with the other.

She watched Bryan's every move as she fingered herself, but she wanted to cum at the same time he did. Sticking her middle finger far up her pussy, she gently rubbed her g-spot.

She heard the girl from the porno moaning and she saw Bryan pick up the pace; she knew he was close. She continued to rub her g-spot and circle her clit until she was almost there. Bryan moaned in ecstasy and ejaculated all over his chest; this pushed Eden over the edge and waves of pleasure conquered her tight body.

She slouched in her chair, eyes closed for a moment, but soon bolted to the restroom to rinse off once more.

Eden threw on her pajamas and made her way to bed. As she passed the window Mr. Hill caught her eye and grinned at her. She flushed a deep red and basically leaped into her bed and shut off her lights.

"Oh my gosh! Does he know?" she thought to herself.