Spread Eagle

Story Info
First time with the Right Guy.
2.5k words
3.95
37.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

disclaimer: if you are less than 18 this is not a site you should be on, and this story is in no way shape or form supposed to represent real people or events. Please comment and vote! this is my first EVER submission :) and I would love any kind of feedback both negative and positive so enjoy.

*

You'd pick me up from the airport and greet me with that smile you've had forever, and that accent of yours that walks the line of sexy as freaking hell, and just plain out annoying and creepy. I would get to hug you back as you greet me with the warmest and most loving embrace of my life. As I press in harder I start to feel the other "welcoming committee" get more excited. You put your hand around my shoulder as we walk to your car. Well theoretically not yours, but yours when you borrowed it from your parents, while yours was in the shop getting custom things done to it. As we get into the heavily tinted car and get settled, it shocks me when suddenly you suddenly lean over the console to give me a kiss. Shocked, I gave you that "What the fuck just happened?" look, and you put your finger to my lips to silence any words that I had that were forthcoming.

"I have always wanted to do that, and I have always wanted you." He apologized for being so blunt, but I couldn't have been happier. I too had those same feelings since we had put on a sexy show for each other when we were younger on Skype. But just thinking back to that night sends shivers down my spine, and heat to my unfucked pussy.

Spotting my obvious excitement, you say, "Open the glove compartment and pick some for later. They're all brand new, I remembered what you said years ago about being allergic to the female ones, so I decided that... well if you want to... " you trail off.

I open the glove compartment to find a massive load of toys, gloves, and condoms.

"I can pick out anything I want?" I ask you in surprise.

"Anything and as much of anything that you want. I also have surprise for you at my house, I remembered our conversation so vividly and I hope that your fantasies will be filled, if they haven't changed."

I told them they hadn't and I picked out everything there was in the car that could be used to give unbelievable pleasure. You had all my favorite toys that I never had gotten, and condoms up the hoo-ha. Pun intended...

I grabbed the toys that I had always wanted and a bunch of condoms, flavored, ribbed, ultra tough and thin, extra sensitive, hypoallergenic, ass condoms, prelubed, and one of every type. you look at me like I've lost my mind and I say," I'm here for a whole week, and I don't want to leave your bed for one minute of it, I have always wanted your big and thick cock shoved into my pussy and be fucked by it."

My choice of words have your dick at full attention and we pull into your driveway of your abode. Besides the architecture, I could only concentrate on your cock that I have wanted so badly for so many years, as we piled out of the car and into your abode.

As I lean in to kiss you, you pull away, seeing that I'm offended you apologize saying, "Before we start I want to show you something." You go behind me and cover my eyes. With your cock pressing and straining against me, you pick me up and carry me to an unknown place. But when you set me down on my feet and open a door, you tell me to open my eyes. When I do, I see my dream room has finally come to reality. A wall of vibrators, dildos, and toys, sex swings and holsters, a ride on, and a bed surrounded by walls filled with mirrors, were all in there.

"Oh my vagina!" I say cracking up and walking around inside wondering what I want to try first.

"I only have one question to ask you and depending on your answer will give you access to this room." you say.

"Oh, anything!" I say as you walk up and wrap me into a warm embrace.

"Are you a virgin?"

I don't want you to think that I'm inexperienced or anything because I know what everything entails, but embarrassed I tuck my head into your big and strong chest as you just stroke my hair and back.

"I'm only asking, because I want your first time to be right, in a bed safe and, not up against a wall spread eagle shoving my dick into you on a sex swing, no matter how hot the thought of that gets us going."

Flattered, and with a little stage fright lifted of actually getting it on my first time in one of those now seemingly daunting swings, I nod my head into your chest.

"Alright then, come with me. I have an alternative, because your first time should be with someone who you trust and cares about you. Not some crazed sex maniac fucking you. You need a session of love making before I can thoroughly fuck your pussy." You say genuinely with a slightly yet thick seductive tone.

"ok" I say meekly my bravado starting to fade into trust.

You take me by the hand into your bedroom, and pick me up then gently setting me onto the bed.

"this one is for you, this is not mutual it is just so that you can feel what true love making is like by a man that truly loves you from the moment he set eyes on you. I don't want you to worry about if I am feeling good, I want to pleasure you like you've never been before. Just tell me when I hit those sweet hidden spots of yours or do anything that you like. Just tell me to stop if I hurt you my love."

With that we crawl up into the center of the bed and cuddle. As we lay there you slowly start to send shivers down my body when you stroke my back and other seemingly erogenous zones. By making me even more hornier, you can start to feel the heat radiating towards your leg that's intertwined between mine.

Knowing that the cuddling was having its desired effect, you slowly slipped off my shirt, only to have yours join it a minute later followed by the rest of our clothes. Naked spooning wasn't helping the heat that was gathering in my pussy.

Ever so slowly you slide away from me, letting me fall gently to my back. Once I'm on my back you climb on top of me but letting your hardness stay away from my pussy. You start to kiss my head everywhere but my lips. Once you do kiss my longing lips, I'm aching with desire.

"I want you inside me, and I want you now." I tell him

"Slow down my fucking bronco." He says to me referring to my desire then demeaningly, "let me tease you first, you need to be nice and wet for me."

Knowing he was right I let his ministrations continue. He slowly made his way down my body, kissing my neck and my earlobes driving me wild. Slowly he kisses a path of kisses down to my bare pussy. Taking his thumbs he opens it ever so gently then starts to eat me out. After a while, his talented tongue has me on the verge of orgasm. He suddenly takes his mouth away from my hole and sticks two fingers inside rubbing spots that put me over the edge when he combined with his rubbing and flicking my clit with his tongue.

"Oh my god ... I'm cumming!" I say out of breath as I start to coat his hand with my sweetness. However he's fast and quickly switches from his fingers back to his mouth gathering all of my juices.

Once I come back down from climax, he kisses me ever so sweetly letting me taste myself, and asks me for a favor.

"Love, you're so tight and even with a condom on, I don't think I'll last very long. And I want to last a long time with you. So would you consider giving me, even though I'm not a virgin like you already knew... a blow-job? Or hand job? Or both combined?"

To that I only had one question, "Do you was me to swallow? You know I love that, right?"

Stroking himself says, "Oh please swallow, I'm so hard right now that..."

I cut him off with the feeling of my lips kissing the tip of his cock. As I kissed the underside of him he moaned, overcome with the new sensations. I quickly let go of my hold on his cock for less than a millisecond, then only to take the tip of his cock into my mouth. He goes rigid for a second with the sensation and helping him not blast off to early (he doesn't have premature ejaculations at all we are just so horny and it's his FIRST blow job anyway!) I gently pull back and down on his balls stopping his liquid from going anywhere for a while. Slowly, I take his length into my mouth, and once my nose is almost touching his stomach is when I kick it into overdrive. I start sucking him and jacking him off with my mouth while my hands are busy fondling his balls, making him harder and harder. It isn't until I start pressing his balls into and closer his body that he starts to spasm and I lock down my mouth on his cock.

"Ohhh... I'm going to shoot!" He tells me as a start feeling his hot liquid pour over my tongue and down into my throat. And my god, did he taste good!

I suck him off making sure I got everything, and gently clean him off before I cuddle up to him.

"That was the best orgasm, I've had in my whole life."

"Better than the first one you've ever had?"

"Way better!"

"Better than an orgasm brought on by cock in pussy fucking?"

"Absolutely, it was so powerful and strong I felt like my tip was going to fly off with it."

We spoon for a while both knowing that once we "recover" that I'll have my first time. Eventually he whispers in my ear, "You ready?"

"Yes please!"

I pick one of the condoms (ultra thin and tough) and roll it on his entire length, making sure to leave a little room at the top. And once it's on, he starts to stroke my pussy with his fingers making sure it's still nice and wet when he asks, "Do you want to be on top, so you know, you're in more control?"

"No, I want to be held in your arms instead when it breaks." I knew what I wanted and I knew I was going to get it.

"Ok. That can be arranged" you say with a wink.

You take cock with one hand and guide it into my pussy, carefully going in, the thickness and sheer size of your cock makes me gasp with the feeling of it even slightly inside me.

"Are you alright?" you ask me

"Better than alright just stay there for a minute, let me get used to you."

Once I give you the go ahead you slide deeper and deeper into me until you resistance. You pull back a little to get more leverage, but I stop you, "I'm scared."

Knowing all of my past and the fact that I have let myself fall in love with you and grow to trust you, you say, "My sweetheart, I'm not going to lie but this will hurt for a bit."

"I don't want to be a wimp or anything but," I ask him, "will you tell me when you're going to do it?"

"Yes, and I will hold you close when I do it, and kiss any tears that fall if you cry."

"Ok, let's quit being so sappy and do it!" I said enthusiastically.

So you lean down and push against it gently, as if to check that it's still there, and lay on top of me ever so slightly, to hug me.

"One," he pulls his cock back a bit," two," back a little more, "three!" He pushes through it as if it was a sheet of paper and since I have a high pain tolerance, I barely wince.

We lay there for a moment basking, until you start pumping in and out of my increasingly wet cunt.

I go to sit up and you adjust so I can see your dick going in and out of me. This makes me incredibly wetter.

"this feels so much better than I ever could have imagined it would!" I say as we pick up pace and you lay on your back.

With you laying back I get to go into an sweet and sensuous exploration of how your cock filled me and hit every angle just so.

"Thank you for being my first." I say, holding back a yawn, I'm young and I want to fuck, this love making was nice and amazing and all but sometimes you just absolutely need that cock plunging in and out of you at hyper speed.

"Your welcome, and you need to be fucked now." you say matter of factly as you flip me over so your back on top, and you thrust deep inside me, filling me like never before.

After staying like that for a while, we decided to switch things up, and the first thing that came to mind was you taking me from behind. Not anally but you know...

"Holy shit this feels so amazing, please go faster! Please go harder!" I say, "This girl needs to be punished for wanting a cock for so long. Please have your way with me."

And I swear I saw your face light up like a kid who went into the candy store for the first time.

"That's one of the hottest things you've ever said to me, but now, I'm going to fuck you hard and I know you're going to like it."

It only took minutes that felt like hours of pleasurable fucking before I cried out, "Oh my god, this feels sensational, I think... I think... I'm gonna cum!" And with that I go into the strongest orgasm I've ever had and with everything still spasming inside me, you let my muscles caress your cock in ways only that only they could.

"I'm not far behind!" and again you blow your load. Feeling how hard you get and how big you have swelled during your climax sets me off into another orgasm, so both of us are cumming together.

"I love you." You say once we are laying down next to each other, and the condom off yourself.

"I love you too."

We embraced and then the festivities picked right back up again, this time me spread eagle.