Spreading Seeds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I rinsed Maria's back and made her bend over with her hands on her knees so I could dip warm water down her ass crack, working the soap off with my hand, feeling for bumps and pustules that would mean she had any of a number of dreadful diseases. I was pleased to find that she was smooth and soft and very lubricated.

"Why do you do that?" Astral asked from the shadows.

"Well," I said, "It is about germs, you know what they are?"

"Yes, those are the things that cause disease."

"Right," I said, as I dried Maria's back so she could put her hair down.

"Well," I said, "We want to make sure that nothing interferes with the impregnation and being clean and freshly washed helps."

"Impreg whatson?' Astral asked.

"A baby, washing helps having a baby," Maria said. "Now stop asking questions."

I poured water on Maria's legs from the front and began soaping up her legs. Working from her ankles up, I felt for ticks and fleas and lice, found none and I was happy at that.

I then moved up and poured water over Marias breasts stroking her nipple and cupping her breast. Her nipple reacted and got very hard, her smile more predatory. I changed hands and breasts to give equal time then put down the dipper, got out the soap and massaged her breasts, under her arms and worked down to her belly and back to her breasts. There was 30 centimeters difference in our heights so I leaned down to kiss her and she grabbed me by the hair and this time I didn't end it. I slipped one hand down to her crotch and began to soap her nested Venus. That was just what she wanted and she charged my hand with her hips and groaned in my mouth. I let this go on for a while until Astral piped up again.

"Why are you groaning like that Maria? This is supposed to be fun."

Maria stopped ramming my hand, released my hair and let me stand up. She took my hand and rubbed it up and down her wet soapy snatch, saying breathlessly, "Ok let's see you take that without groaning."

Astral tossed off her robe and got on the duck boards but I just made Maria lean her shoulders on the wall and spread her legs so I could rinse the remaining soap off her breasts and crotch. "Go get me some warmer water Astral," and handed her the bucket.

While she was diverted, I whispered in Maria's ear, "We are still not completed, but let your lust simmer and watch Astral's face."

Astral came back with the water now almost too hot.

I poured the dipper over Marias breasts and belly rubbing her nest and stroking her thighs. I used up about half the bucket making sure to get all the soap off her. Then I knelt between her legs and whispered the invocation of the Goddess into her clitoris using my lips and tongue to tease it out of its lair. Maria almost climaxed then and there. I stood her up and kissed her. "Here Astral get the towels and help me dry her," I ordered.

We dried Maria, who in the dark I was beginning to get a little attached too. Once she had on her robe she took the stool and sat down holding a candle. In the gloom of the now almost dark room in the dark robe her face was lit up like the moon.

Astral was taller than Maria and thinner but her breasts were slightly fuller and her bush, thick and black came up to her hip bones. I smiled at her and maneuvered her so she faced the wall with her hands on her knees. Her hair was short so I didn't worry about getting it wet. I began to pour warm water down her backbone then I pushed her ass in a little so the stream would trail between her cheeks. I poured a couple of dippers down her back and then soaped up her shoulders while she held her hair up. I turned her so Maria could see her face.

I spoke softly into her ear, "Now the back rub helps us get to know each other a little bit and is very relaxing isn't it?" My hands slipped down to her ass and I soaped each cheek working from the outside in to feel down to her pussy rubbing and feeling for danger. I rinsed off her back and put her hands on her knees while I soaped up her hind end again and worked down the back of her thighs then back up between them. I was careful with my probing as there could be no penetration until tomorrow night but I was able to confirm that she had been playing trombone for a while. She wasn't real tight and her lips felt fully developed. In the dark it was hard to tell but she was smooth in all the right places.

Astral hadn't made a sound all this time so I slid my hand down and stroked her clit from behind for a while. I looked around at her face and she obviously was affected by my efforts but resisting making a sound. I stroked her a little faster and added a wiggle to my fingers as they passed over her enlarging clit. Her hips jerked and she moved to assist the motion.

"You'll be moaning soon Astral." Maria said with a laugh. I noticed Maria's hand was stuffed between her legs under her robe. I had been afraid that all the work up with her would have to be restarted.

I stopped the motion and grasped Astral's entire labia and squeezed rhythmically. She jerked and bucked a little but kept her eyes shut and her mouth pursed shut. I rinsed her well and rubbed all the soap off. Then I stood her up, poured water over her chest and her eyes sprang open. I leaned down and kissed her, "Feel good?" I asked.

Astral smiled and nodded then pushed her breast against my chest impatiently. The light was low and shadows sharp. The light from Marias candle was blocked by my shoulder so I couldn't really see Astral's face and I ended up kissing her nose.

I took up the soap and soaped up Astral's breasts squeezing her nipples and generally feeling her up. I was sure I could make her climax without penetration and that satisfied the Goddess and the law so I figured I could get to sleep in an hour or so.

I slipped my hand down to her bush and began to massage her clit and her breast at the same time her eyes closed and her lips got tight as she tried to keep from moaning. Her clit was now very erect, a hard nub extended from her hood. I touched it very lightly, running my whole finger over it as I reached down to stroke the opening of her vagina my finger not really pressing too hard. After a couple of minutes she was squirming and jerking, but not making a sound, aside from heavy breathing.

Maria made a soft noise and I looked at her. She was staring bug eyed at Astral's slit where my finger slipped in and out of her thick bush. Maria's legs were open and her hand stroking her pussy in rhythm with mine. I slowed down and she slowed down, I sped up and she sped up. I played a pantomime with her for a while then slid my hands up to grasp both of Astral's breasts. Maria slowed her rubbing but kept her fingers between her legs.

Astrals mouth was open now and she was breathing deeply now that I had eased up on her clit. I kissed her on the forehead and began to dip water over her breasts and belly. Her eyes finally opened and she said, "Oh my Josh that was almost like being a goddess."

"Yes," I said, "you should feel like a goddess. You have the gift of life and breasts to nurture new life. You should feel proud of being a Goddess." Now I took my hand and worked her bush to get rid of the soap pouring water on her. "Lean back against the wall." I said gently.

Astral leaned against the wall and spread her legs, I poured water on her and stroked it to get the soap out of her bush and spread the hair away from her clit. Her clit was still erect so I rubbed it, slowly pouring warm water on it then I knelt and licked it softly. That got to her and she grabbed my head and pulled me to her. I sucked hard on her clit and ran my tongue over it. She moaned and bucked as my finger was stroking her lips while my lips sucked her clit. I felt her spasm and stiffen. "Ahh Ahh Ahh," was all she could say. I licked faster and faster as she climaxed.

Finally her hands relaxed and fell away from my head I kissed her clit one more time and backed away. I held her as she collapsed and then stood her up. I hadn't looked at Maria for a while since my face was in Astral's bush so I held Astral to my chest and turned to see what Maria was doing. She sat stock still as if petrified, slowly her hand came away from her crotch and she began to breathe. I kissed Astral and reached for a towel to dry her.

"Oh Josh," Astral said as I helped her into the robe, she turned and pressed herself against me, the robe still open our flesh touched and bang I was erect. Astral backed away looked down and then took my penis in her hand and squeezed it. I just smiled at her. She let go of me slowly her smooth fingers slipping off the tip. It felt good but she was verboten and Maria was waiting. I closed her robe and kissed her. "Now go off to bed, tomorrow we can consummate," I said and turned to Maria.

Astral kissed me and then Maria. In truth she kissed Maria longer than me, and then she made her way out of the room taking most of the illumination with her. I reached out and dried myself off with a towel and put on my robe then put my arm around Maria and we made our way to the alcove.

As we took off our robes and settled down Maria laughed, "I knew when you licked her she would moan, she always does."

"What about you? Would you moan if I licked you?"

Maria blew out the candle and flipped over on her back, "Let's see," she said. Of course now it was completely dark only the sense of touch was operable so I found my way into Maria's crotch and licked her for a while. She moaned like the wind in the tall pines.

I turned over on my back and lifted her up on to my lap. "Now I've been up since before sunrise and can't go more than one time so be gentle." She slipped the tip of my dick into her and began to work her lubrication over it. Deeper and then almost out then she started a steady rhythm and I relaxed waiting for her to climax, running the mantra of the Long Pole Kiva through my mind,"Don't Cum, Don't Cum Don't cum"or words to that effect.

Maria climaxed but didn't stop and rocked me to sleep.

I woke up when she pinched my nipples. "Aren't you going to make me a baby?" she asked.

She was still coupled and I was still pretty hard so I flipped her over on her back and pulled her knees up and out and plowed her furrow good and hard. I let go of the mantra and tried to climax, thinking of Astral's sweet little pussy and Charlotte Jenkins back in Davis.

My memories of Charlotte always worked. She had the softest breasts and smoothest pussy. She always smelled of freesia. Maria was too short to kiss so I put my face in the cushions and thought of Charlotte. Maria moaned into my chest and rocked her hips and in less than a minute I climaxed. That was it, I hit the wall then. I collapsed on to Maria for a minute then pulled out slowly keeping her hips elevated. I found a cushion to put under her hips and got her situated with her hips up in the air and her arms around her legs. "Stay like that for a while we don't want my sperm to leak out just yet." I found the blankets and pulled them up over her and I lay myself down and kissed her softly, squeezing her breast until I fell asleep.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12