Spreading Seeds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
146 Followers

"Blood pressure" I answered performing the primary mantra in my head. "The valves at the base close and my heart pumps it up. So every time you see an erection you know it's from the heart."

Astral laughed and squeezed and pulled lightly in my penis. She then tried using both hands and rolled it like a noodle between her palms.

"Gentle," I cautioned, "Just tease it don't break it."

"Sorry," she said and tried to pull back my foreskin to expose the glans. "Does this feel good?"

I smiled at her and nodded, "Oh yes, but I am resisting, by reciting the Way of the Weasel mantra in my head."

"Way of the weasel, what is that?"

"I really can't tell you. First the Kiva forbids it and second, well it isn't all in words but exercises of parts that women don't have."

"Should I lick it now," she asked seriously?

"Yes I think I passed the first test, Thank you. But let me move to the edge of the bench and you get down between my legs. It will be more comfortable."

I moved my hips up to the edge of the bench and Astral knelt between my legs and lifted my penis and kissed it.

"Now, pull back the foreskin, put it in your mouth and suck gently, cupping my testicles in your hand." I said. " I have to be able to resist that for a while then I'll let it grow, but I have to concentrate and I won't say anything much. Again if I start to get hard pull away and whisper to it, until I get back under control."

Astral licked and sucked and licked some more on my penis. Finally it began to rise, Astral backed away and whispered to it, her lips just touching the tip, "Down little puppy, Down." I let out a big breath and said, "Yes, very good,"

I waited a while as she whispered and I composed myself, my penis went flaccid after a moment, "OK, try again." Astral pressed her lips to the tip and slowly took it into her mouth. Her tongue stroked the tender flesh under the tip and her lips squeezed the shaft just behind the glans. I got quiet and let her suckle me resisting her charmed lips as well as any man could.

I resisted and Astral encouraged for a full three minutes, before I said, "OK that is the second trial, now I'll let it get hard and you just continue." I lifted her chin with my hand and leaned over to kiss her wet lips. "This is the hard part, remember if I climax nothing can touch the ground."

She smiled at me and said, "I remember. Swallow it all."

I nodded and smiled at her.

She dipped her head and began sucking; I held back a moment then allowed my penis to erect itself in her mouth. She took it in both hands and pulled the foreskin back and forth while licking and sucking the tip.

I leaned my head back and mumbled the weasel over and over, while resisting those wet and eager lips. Astral licked it more now that it had gotten so big and ran her hand up and down the shaft.

"Lick your hand so it is lubricated and stroke it top to bottom." I said.

Astral licked her hand and did as I suggested. Then she licked the other hand and took me in a two handed grip, stroking up and down while letting her mouth tickle the tip on the down stroke, I started to jerk then relaxed. Astral pulled back and asked, "Too much?"

My head came up and I smiled at her, "Yes a little. Try squeezing your bottom hand harder and work the pressure to the tip with your other hand."

"OK," Astral smiled at me, her eyes sparkling and said, "I'll bet I can make you climax."

""I'll bet you can," I said and bent to kiss her again.

I leaned back and watched the sun begin to set. There wasn't much time left and I knew that Astral's jaw must be giving out. I let her continue for a moment feeling her lower hand press more blood into the straining glans. It was already purple and so tight it tingled and would have burned, except that Astral's lips were too warm and wet to feel the burning.

I timed my climax with the sun setting on the horizon. At first I thought I'd climax when the sun's rim touched the horizon but when it did, I wanted more and waited until the last part of the sun sank below the horizon. "Take it in you mouth and suck, now!" I called out.

Astral immediately sank my penis deep into her mouth and sucked me hard, she felt the surge of the sperm rise from my shaft and suddenly her mouth was filling, she swallowed and sucked harder. I surged again and again and each time she just swallowed and kept sucking until I was quivering and moaning.

She looked up and only saw my heaving chest. I had collapsed back on to the rock and was trying to catch my breath. Astral smiled and thought of her aunt who was the collector at the Health Administration and taught collection methods. Aunt Rachel wouldn't have approved of her swallowing the seed, but Astral didn't consider it wrong. She crawled up my body straddling me and kissed my lips. I slowly responded and wrapped her in my arms kissing her, tasting the ejaculate in her mouth and licking the wetness of her lips.

After some stroking and kissing while the sunset painted the clouds with yellow, red and mauve, we dressed and hurriedly made our way off the hill and back into the village where as luck would have it we ran into Charlotte Dunbar.

Astral and I were walking hand in hand through the village, headed for the dining hall when we met Charlotte coming up from the trading post. Charlotte frowned at me but changed to a smile when she introduced herself to Astral. "Hi, I'm Charlotte Dunbar," and extended her hand.

Astral released my hand and took Charlotte's, "Astral, Astral De Soto. Pleased to meet you." Charlotte held Astral's hand a little longer than necessary, saying to me, "You'll just make Dinner if you hurry. Where have you two been?"

Astral said, "Oh I was showing him the village and the ranch I guess time got away from us."

Charlotte looked at Astral's smiling face then over to me, "Oh did you learn anything new?" Charlotte voice was carefully modulated but I knew she was being sarcastic.

Astral took back her hand and turned to me, "I have to see my Aunt Rachel before dinner and help her get ready for the ceremony." She smiled at me the reached up to kiss me quickly before running up the street.

"Charming girl," Charlotte said.

"And very attractive," I added, "She was one of the Bahia last night."

Charlotte gave me a look that would peel the paint off a barn and turned when I laughed at her. I was skating on thin ice with Charlotte but she had to learn that we were all equals and did our duty to Goddess and Corps. It didn't matter that she was a permanent member of the Brass section, playing vaginal trombone rather than let a man touch her. Hovering with her sisters of Sappho's and only when she was willing to breed would she allow herself to be worshiped as anything, a terrible shame but her choice.

Charlotte was tall and athletic, her breasts were small but her nipples were large and when she was in the water and cold water hit her nipples they were long and I and all the guys want to suck them.

I followed Charlotte up the street allowing her to get to the mess hall and seated before I came in.

JackLuis
JackLuis
146 Followers
12