Spreading Seeds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I got to a point where I could see their horses and waited letting Barb graze as I watched an eagle drift high above the peaks with my Leica's. After a few minutes the black raised his head as Able came into view and I got on Barb and rode down to meet them.

"Have a nice swim?" I asked them as they were mounting up.

"Water's a little cold but most refreshing," Able answered smiling.

"Did you see what you wanted to see?" Amelia asked as she adjusted her cap.

"Yeah," I said looking at Able, "there are some places along the river where I thought we could plant alfalfa to lure the deer away from the oats and make the Sunshine Girls jobs a little easier. The field you are clearing should be big enough to take all the oats but I'd like to find another field so if something happens to the crop we wouldn't loose all our seed." I said.

Amelia said, "We've been working another field on the other side of town and it was too small for what Ginny was wanting. If we hurry we can get back with time enough I can show you the maps."

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers