Spreading Seeds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I slipped two fingers into her and she moaned as I stroked her g-spot. I hooked my fingers so I stimulated her spot really well. I didn't figure she could last much longer and fondled her breasts while I rubbed her G-spot and ran my palm over her clit. She really started to moan loudly then. I squeezed her nipples and pulled them firmly while I stimulated her hot, not so little pussy.

She took that for about three minutes and then she cinched up and grunted out a nice long climax. I eased up a little but kept rubbing her as she came for maybe 15 or 20 seconds. She gagged and had her hips up, her hand pressed to mine to hold my hand still while my fingers kept working her spot. Finally she pulled my hand away and gasped as my fingers ran over her clit as my hand came away. I leaned down and kissed her mouth and kept massaging her breast as she panted and moaned for a few moments. She put her hands in my hair and kissed me for a little longer than she sighed and relaxed.

I massaged both her breasts and rubbed her belly and thighs while she caught her breath. I leaned over her and kissed her lightly, "Feel better now?"

She opened her eyes and smiled really big, "Oh yes Josh. I don't think I ever came so hard. I want to do that again." She took my hand and put it on her cunt, but when I touched her clit she flinched and moaned, "Oh, Oh maybe not Josh." She pulled my hand away and gasped a little. "Maybe I should wait a bit."

I kissed her lightly. "Yes Bonny I think you should. Besides Audrey is waiting for me and I know she's anxious."

Bonny laughed and said, "I think I know how she feels."

I began to wipe the excess oil off Bonny and sucked her nipples a little. She liked that and grinned at me. "Audrey's waiting Josh."

"Are you ready to get up Bonny?"

"Yes, I'd hate to get Audrey mad at me for delaying her thrill. She might tell her mother."

"Oh I don't think Audrey would do that."

Bonny laughed, "You don't know her like I do Josh. She can be pretty vindictive if she's crossed. And I need to stay in Ms. Reilly's good graces. She throws a lot of work my way."

I helped Bonny up and into her robe. "Come see me again, I'll be here most nights."

Bonny laughed, "How about I make a standing appointment for every Thursday?"

"Ok Bonny, I'll put your down in my appointment book, once I get one set up."

She pinched my cheek and kissed me lightly as I held the drapes up and let her out of the parlor.

Audrey was talking to Able on the pedestal and Able was fondling her nipple and whispering in her ear. I came up and said, "Are you ready for you massage Audrey"

She turned and looked at me; she blushed and pushed Abel's hand away from her tit. She stood up and grinned, "Yes Josh. If you will excuse me Able, it was nice talking to you."

Able grinned at her and said, "It was very nice to meet you Audrey. Perhaps we could meet again?"

"Perhaps," she smiled at him and took my hand, leading the way to the parlor. "God Josh, I'm glad you came and got me. That Able is so handsome and so smooth I was almost ready to let him take me into an alcove to give me some, what he called 'Stimulation Exercises'. I realize now," She looked back at Able, "that he was just trying to get my robe off to ravish me and drive me mad with his long and hard penis. Have you seen how big he is?"

"Yes I've seen his wand in action many times Audrey." I didn't tell her how glad I was that she hadn't been stretched out by his mighty wand. It was hard enough to find girls who felt nice and tight without Able stretching my maidens out.

She pulled me into the Alcove and when I dropped the drapes, she opened her robe and untied my sash, opened my robe and cuddled up close to me. She looked up at me and pulled my head down and kissed me hard.

I kissed her back and lifted her up a bit so I could feel her smooth belly next to mine. She put her legs around my hips and hugged me tight. I walked her over to the table and sat her on it. Audrey's pussy was hot and when my cock came up I could feel how wet she was. I guess Abel had done the warm up on her and perhaps I shouldn't feel so mad at him now that Audrey was in my arms and wiggling against me.

I was debating if I dared fuck her. I probably had enough control to not cum, but there was always a chance she'd pull my seed. She was pretty motivated so I figured I'd better not, at least not until I had her cum a couple of times.

Audrey leaned back, "What's wrong Josh?"

"Nothing, I was just trying to decide if I should trust you not to pull my seed. I have to be on insemination duty tomorrow and I have to conserve my seed.

She smiled, "Maybe we should just do a massage Josh, I mean I wouldn't want to spoil another woman's insemination." She grinned at me, kissed me softly and fondled my dick, "Although, it is tempting," she said as she pulled it softly.

I pushed her robe off her shoulders and fondled her breasts a bit, "I know Audrey, and I'm horridly tempted to ignore my mission just so I can feel you warm and wet on me. You're very tempting." I pulled her nipples and kissed her neck.

"Umm, I'm tempted to let you too." She pulled back and looked at me, "But it wouldn't be right would it?"

I looked at her, "No, It would be wrong to make some woman miss getting pregnant just because we can't control ourselves."

She grinned at me and said, "Maybe we should just cuddle and neck then?"

I kissed her hard and long. She moaned in her throat and squeezed me with her legs, pulling my stiff prick up against her warm smooth belly. My resistance was fading and I forced myself to break the kiss before I did the wrong thing and just fucked her 'til she squealed.

She let me go and sat there, rubbing her nipple and making kissey faces at me, "Oh Josh, I almost made you forget your mission."

I nodded, "I almost succumbed to your charms Audrey. You need to be more thoughtful of your sisters."

She looked down and said, "Yes Josh, I should but its Abel's fault he got me so hot and bothered." She looked up and said, "Maybe I should go and let him give me the Stimulation Exercises?" She started to get off the table.

"No!" I said, perhaps a little too loudly. "Don't do that Audrey, I'll make you climax and perhaps I'll even make you forget all about Abel."

She grinned at me, "How can you make me forget his long hard dick Josh. I mean it was big and it felt so good in my hand." She blushed and looked down, "I did feel it Josh. He could make it dance and I can't stop thinking how good it would feel to be up inside me, all hard and hot."

I took her in my arms and kissed her neck, "Oh Audrey, don't do it. He'll stretch you nice little pussy and I'll never be able to satisfy you again. Oh say you'll stay away from Able and Raule Audrey. I couldn't bear it if you were ruined by them."

Audrey stroked my cheek and looked at me. She kissed me softly, "Oh Josh, I was just pulling your leg. Abel scared me, his cock was so big. I still think about Morgan and how she's afraid to fuck anybody after Raule stuck her with that big dick of his. I wouldn't want to be afraid like she is."

"Is she still afraid? She shouldn't be, I mean Mike or Roger could make her happy. She didn't seem to mind me, when I tried to open her for Raule that night."

Audrey looked at me surprised, "What do you mean? You opened her for Raule?"

"Yes he asked me to get her opened up a bit because he couldn't get it in her. So I went over and opened her up. I thought I had her ready for his tool but I guess if she's afraid still, I must not have done a very good job."

Audrey smiled and said, "That explains it then."

"What? Explains what?"

"Well, she said she thought that Raule made his dick real small and when it started to feel really good, he took it out and made it big and then forced it into her. She bled for a couple of days and she was so sore, after that she swears she'll never let anyone fuck her again."

"Oh, God Audrey you have to tell her what happened. She shouldn't feel that way. She needs to get over it. Promise me you'll tell her what happened, Ok?"

Audrey smiled and nodded, Ok, Josh, I will next time I see her." She smiled at me, "You feel bad for her? I mean you really feel for her don't you?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I didn't known she felt that way. We should have had someone else service her on her first night. I guess we were all so swamped with 23 of you that we overlooked her. Tell her I'm really sorry."

Audrey stroked her hand over my cheek and kissed me, "You're so sweet Josh. I think having you is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I grinned at her, "I like you too Audrey, You are so beautiful and you feel so nice and warm next to me." I fondled her little pussy, "Say you won't let Abel ruin this for me."

Audrey wiggled her hips, "I will if you kiss it Josh. Please kiss it and make me forget all about Abel's long thick hot cock and how good it might feel in my tight little pussy."

I kissed her lips and gave her some tongue, "Ok, I kiss you all over but let me feel your nice smooth skin first. I'll make you feel real good and then I'll kiss your sweet little pussy until you just can't take any more."

Audrey giggled and hugged me.

I got her down on the table and began to rub hot oil over her back and felt her smooth skin. She groaned as I worked her lower back and then massaged her smooth little ass. I played with her for a long time stroking up between her legs and then down over her calves and massaged her toes and feet. I turned her over and kissed her, then poured some oil on her firm titties and massaged them real well. Her nipples were up and so I just had to suck them for a while as my hand stroked her belly and her crotch. She wiggled her hips and groaned as my finger found her clit and massaged her love button in circles and then I kissed my way down her belly and raised her leg up pulling the knee out so I could rub warm oil over her trim little snatch.

She was really wet and the oil just made her smoother as my fingers massaged her inner lips for a few minutes. She made little noises as my finger entered her vagina. I didn't penetrate her very far but just laid my hand on her so I rubbed her clit as my finger went in up to the second knuckle and I moved my hand in a circle feeling her soft little mound move under my hand as I kissed her lips and neck.

She held my head to her and moaned softly until I put my finger into her as far as I could and waved it around to massage her inner vaginal wall. When I touched her G-spot she humped my finger a bit and so I withdrew and put in two fingers and began to rub her G-spot with more vigor. Her hips came up then and she began to hump my fingers moaning in my mouth and sucking my tongue.

I pulled back and said, "Now can I kiss it Audrey?"

"Oh yes Josh kiss it and make me cum."

I pulled her down so her legs were almost off the table and raised her legs up and spread them out so I could lean down with my elbows on the table kiss her inner thighs and blow my hot breath on her hot wet pussy. She liked that but pulled my head in so my lips were just touching her. I put my tongue into her little pit and rimmed her opening reaching my hand up so my thumb could rub her clit though her hood softly.

I licked her inner lips and sucked first the left then the right one, running my stiff tongue up her slit as she squirmed and pulled my head around and around so I was circling her slit and my tongue poked her a little she groaned and quivered so I sucked her clit and pushed two fingers into her, finding her g-spot and pressing my fingertips firmly against it.

She grunted and said, "Ooh, Ah, Ah Ummph, Ah," as I felt her climaxing contractions. She quivered and hung there for a moment then humped me hard and collapsed.

I licked her as she quivered again and moaned softly. I gave her a soft kiss on the clit and withdrew my fingers and licked her warm juices. She was gasping and so I let up and went up and kissed her mouth while massaging her firm breasts. She was limp and moaned as I kissed her for a long time. Finally she caught her breath and lay satisfied in my arms as I leaned over the table.

I smiled at her as she opened her eyes panting little, "Did that make you forget Abel's hard long cock?"

Audrey smiled at me, "Yes all I could think of was your soft insistent tongue Josh. The only thing that would be better is if your hard hot cock was inside me.

I grinned at her and went to the end of the table and put the tip of my dick into her a little. She was so wet and I had oiled my dick, so it was easy to slip it into her and she moaned and pulled me to her. I leaned over and kissed her nipples and stroked it a few times as she groaned and humped me for a while. I felt her contractions as she climaxed again. It was a little one but she climaxed and I pressed it to her and felt her move on me for little while.

I pulled it out slowly and with regret. I had to save it for some other woman, who might want to get pregnant, but I had the feel of Audrey's pink and she felt my firm hot cock a little, so I guess all was not lost. Tomorrow I could vent my frustrations and who knows maybe she would be young and beautiful, maybe she would have a tight little pussy that would be hot and could suck the cum from my dick like she had a mouth in her cunt.

I was hopeful but realized that the women in my future would probably not be the girl of my dreams; she might be the scank of my nightmares. Such is the life of an inseminator. I kissed Audrey's wet loose pussy and made her moan a little more.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12