Spreading Seeds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Linda looked back toward the snack shop and then at me. I could see she considered Sarge's offer but to my relief shook her head, "No he's big alright but I'm afraid he's just not what I had in mind."

Sarge smiled at her and said, "Well I'm pretty big too. My brothers are all a lot taller that I am. I'm not that much shorter than Josh. I'd be honored if you'd let me service you. Josh won't have much juice left anyway after doing two."

Linda smiled at him. My heart fell at the thought of loosing out on this towering Goddess. She stroked Sarge's chin with her hand and shook her head, "No, I don't want to hurt your feelings but Josh has sired 51 children, four of them sons."

Sarge chuckled, "Dear lady, I have sired a hundred and fifty two sons and I lost count of the daughters at 320. I think I could give you two to one that you'd have a boy."

Linda looked at him with renewed interest for a minute, "A hundred and fifty two?" She shook her head, "I had no idea."

"Course I've been at it a lot longer than Josh. I have high hopes he'll come around soon." Sarge said to sooth my feelings.

Linda was thinking, she smiled and looked Sarge over. My heart fell as she took her finger and opened Sarge's robe to look at his hairy chest. He opened it fully to show a cock that was half hard and getting thicker by the second. Linda grinned and then to my amazement shook her head, "No, thank you for the offer Mr. Thompson but I kind of had my heart set on Josh."

Sarge's dick drooped and he frowned a little, "Well I guess if you want him that bad you should have him. He might not have enough juice to get you pregnant though."

Linda leaned down and kissed Sarge on the lips and fondled his dick a little. "I didn't hurt your feelings did I," she said to him.

Sarge actually blushed and smiled up at her. "Yes you did a little Linda."

Linda's hand squeezed him and pulled a little, "Is there any way for me to make it up to you Mr. Thompson?"

Sarge was up and hard in a flash and he had trouble forming a sentence as she pulled his dick. He was looking up into her green eyes and his mouth worked but no sound came out of his mouth as his eyes roamed over Linda's body, finally he choked out, "Well Josh is going to be busy for an hour at least." He reached down and pulled her hand off his dick and sighed a little and took a deep breath. "Perhaps you could keep me company while you wait for him?"

Linda winked at me then looked Sarge in the eyes and ran her finger along his jaw, "Would you give me some instruction in the finer points of sexual communication while we wait. I'm a virgin you see and I'd like to learn more."

Sarge swallowed and looked at those perfect conical breasts then up into those green eyes, "Yes I could do that for you." He grinned, "It would be my pleasure. There is a lot you probably need to learn."

"Ah Sarge?" I said.

"Yeah," Sarge answered but kept looking at Linda's eyes.

"Sarge I should maybe talk to Linda and arrange our trade before you take her off." I was anxious to seal the deal before she changed her mind.

Sarge turned sharply to me then his face relaxed a little and he started breathing again, "Quite right Josh. Yes, yes why don't you do that?" Her turned and smiled at Alexis and Nell, "You ladies will excuse Josh won't you. Come and sit with me and I'll talk to you while Josh and Linda come to terms."

Alexis looked at me and gave me a forlorn look, "Don't be long Josh, please?" Nell came over and kissed me softly and whispered, "I want you so bad Josh. Don't fail me, please?"

I smiled at her, "No Nell, I won't be long."

Sarge took the two of them over to the pedestal and I hustled Linda into the massage alcove. When we got inside she turned, opened my robe and kissed me, rubbed her firm silky tits over my chest and held me tight against her. I let her carry on like that putting my hands under her robe and feeling her soft smooth skin and cupping her ass in both hands. We did that so long my dick erected itself and found its way between her legs. She squeezed it tight between them and moaned a little.

Finally I regained my senses and gently pushed her away. "Linda we need to talk."

She leaned back and sighed a little, "Oh Josh I want you. You want me. What is there to talk about? Can't we just immerse ourselves in our passion and find the heavenly bliss that is sexual fulfillment?"

I shivered at the sound of her voice describing my very thoughts, but Alexis and Nell had rights too. "No Linda it would be wrong of me to forget my duty to Alexis and Nell. We need to come to an agreement."

Linda smiled and stepped back, "I was testing you Josh, maybe it was cruel of me to do that but I needed to see if you had the moral strength to meet my standards."

I looked at her curiously. She was now very calm. She closed her robe and looked over my massage parlor. She walked over and sat at the mirror stand, patted the other seat and said, "Come and we'll talk."

I closed my robe over my throbbing hard on and ran the Way of the Weasel through my mind as I made my way over to the chair. Junior was still hard and wanted to find Linda's warm wet pussy but I beat him back with four or five more weasels. I watched her cautiously as I sat down. Linda was an enigma, one minute hot and ready to fuck my socks off, the next calm but so outrageously sexy that I wanted to cum all over myself. I worked hard to regain a little control.

She smiled at me and said, "Josh you look like you can't make up your mind about me."

I grinned at her, "Well Linda you do come on strong and you know that you're the most beautiful woman on earth. Why do you want me so much?"

She laughed and caressed my cheek, "That's why Josh."

"What's why?" I asked. "What did I do?"

She settled back on the chair and grinned at me, "Well I did my research. I talked to everyone who had been with all of you men. I wanted to find the one who would be kind and loving; after all I am a virgin, at least with men I mean. I didn't want Raule because he's way too big and might hurt my tender places, you know."

I nodded, "Yes go on."

"I wanted a man who was kind and sweet, one who would transport me to paradise, not one who would only think of his own needs and just use me. I think you are that man. You are so strong but not a monster like Raule or Able. No you're perfect, or as close as I think I'll find. Besides you got the smallest cutest little cock. I saw it before when I came down to do my research. "

I blushed and looked at her, "You researched me?"

"Oh yes, you don't think a woman shouldn't know who she's allowing to take her greatest prize. That she shouldn't be discriminating and carful about whom she takes into her body and mingles her genes with? You can't be too careful not if you want to have the most beautiful babies Josh. That's what I want, to have beautiful babies."

I smiled at her, "Thank you for the complement, but Linda Sarge is right. I have to do Alexis and Nell first and I might not have enough to make you pregnant. I hope that's not the case but it is a chance."

Linda smiled at me, "Then we'll just have to try again, won't we? I mean next month or the month after that?"

I grinned and reached out to caress her cheek with my hand, "You're serious aren't you?"

Linda grinned at me, "Oh yes Josh we might have to try it at different times in my cycle. She smiled, "We might even have to try it five days in a row just so we know that we hit my ovulation cycle. You wouldn't mind would you?"

I almost came in my robe at the thought of it. I leaned over and kissed her perfect lips, "No I'd love to try to make you pregnant, even if I had to do it every day for a month and twice on Sundays."

Linda laughed and kissed me, "See how sweet you are, twice on Sundays?" She laughed, "You'd be spent Josh, after a month of cumming."

I laughed and kissed her again, "But we have to make a trade Linda. What are you offering for all this dedication to my task?"

She opened her robe and displayed those perfect tits again, "Aren't these enough?"

I cupped one in my hand and squeezed it softly and played with that large and succulent nipple, it rose up and got very stiff. My resolve was melting but I shook my head, "No, I hate to say it, I really do. You have to give me something, just a token perhaps?"

She smiled and pressed my hand to her breast and bit her lip, "How about a home cooked meal? I could do that Josh."

I stroked her breast and pinched her nipple softly, rolling it in my fingers, "Done, but one meal for every time I try okay?"

She pursed her lips and moaned, "Okay Josh but you have to lick my clit and suck my nipples too."

I almost came in my robe when she said that. "That is a deal I can really get behind. Yes!"

I pulled her to me and keeping my hand on her breast kissed her hard. That wasn't the only thing hard but I held it off and stood up. "Okay, let me go and take care of Alexis and Nell. Linda you won't change your mind will you.

Linda stood and kissed me on the cheek, "No why would I change my mind?"

"Well Sarge is a pretty good negotiator and he's going to try to talk you into having sex with him. I just know it."

Linda laughed, "Oh I know, but Josh I think I can handle Sarge. I'll let him show me a few things and he'll be happy, but I won't let him near my soft little pussy. I'm saving that for you." She kissed me and pulled on my cock a bit and laughed. "I will let him get me all hot and bothered so you can take your time and we can wallow in our passion, Okay?"

I smiled at her and kissed her softly, "Oh Linda we'll wallow in it a lot, I promise."

I took Linda out to the pedestal and Sarge was showing Nell the proper way to fondle a breast, he had his lips on her nipple and both hands around her breast, sucking her softly and squeezing with both hands. Nell's eyes were closed and she had one hand on her lower belly inside her robe.

Alexis had a smile on her face and was watching. She turned and got up and ran to me, hugging me tight, kissing me furiously. Linda laughed and sat down to watch Sarge's expertise.

Alexis leaned back and said, "Now Josh now can we get started?" She had a desperate look in her eyes and so I kissed her and said, "Sure lets get you washed."

I took Alexis to the baths and removed our robes, hanging them on the hooks. She tied her hair up using a ribbon from her robe pocket then she blushed but smiled at me and helped me get a bucket of water. She was playing with my butt as I dipped it out of the hot water tank. I looked over my shoulder at her and she grinned and came up close to my back, "You don't mind if I play a little do you?"

I smiled at her, "No, I'm certainly going to be playing with you soon.'

Alexis giggled and said, "Come on then, let's play!"

She hurried over to the duckboards. She opened her arms to me and said, "Hurry Josh." I brought the bucket and dipper over and had her bend so I could wash her back. I poured the water and spread the soap on her. She quivered and let me wash her back and down over her firm little ass. I cupped her cheeks in either hand and slid my hands down onto the tops of her thighs and then brought them inside to come back up and tickled her asshole with my finger tips as I came back up and cupped her cheeks again. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Do that some more Josh."

I smiled and washed her ass well then washed her legs from the rear. She was bent over with her hands on her knees so her pussy kind of got in the way of my thumbs as I stroked her legs. She giggled at that. I turned her and poured warm water over her belly and down her legs. Washing her legs and belly well then I got up and had her lean back so I could dipper water on her chest and soaped up her breasts. She really liked that, her eyes closed and as I washed and massaged her nipples they firmed up and grew long and sensitive. She started moaning then as I continued to rub her nipples, gently pulling on them and kissing her neck.

I was thinking of Linda and felt a little guilty, after all Alexis was really sweet and getting hotter than a furnace as I rubbed her nipples. I ran my hand down her belly and massaged her right at the top of her slit. She moaned and pressed herself to my hand rising up on her toes so my fingers could find her lips. I was kissing her now with my left hand on her back; my right hand was cupping her pubis and working a circular pattern on her clit. She moaned and bucked her hips against my hand.

I pulled my head back and said, "I'm going to rinse you now." She opened her eyes and grinned and put her hand on my face, "So can I wash you next?"

I laughed at her, "Yes you can wash me and run you hands all over my body Alexis. I know you want to."

Alexis laughed and rubbed my ass, "Oh I do, I surly do Josh."

I had Alexis lean back with her shoulders on the wall and rinsed her well, rubbing her pussy well and getting the soap out of her cunt. I got on my knees to get real close and kissed her on her mound. She put her hands in my hair and came up on her toes so I could taste her lips as she spread her legs and pushed her pussy to my tongue. She was reaching for a climax and making soft noises in her mouth that she had tightly shut. I didn't let her quite get to a climax before I kissed my way up her belly and sucked her firm long nipples.

When I pulled her upright she put her face to my chest and held me tightly, making little whimpering noises as she calmed down a little. "Oh Josh I was so close, why, why didn't you finish me off?"

"I thought you wanted to wash me Alexis. If I made you climax you wouldn't have had the strength to stand up."

She kissed my chest then looked up at me and grinned, "Your right Josh. I can barely stand now. Hold me a little and then I'll wash you Okay?"

We stood there for a while and then Alexis released me and began to wash me. She did my back and felt up my ass, came around to my chest and belly then she poured water over me to rinse me and then she smiled and began to wash my dick. Her hands were gentle until I let junior come up a bit. She looked up and me and smiled at me then squeezed it pretty hard.

She looked down at it and soaped it up good and played for a while as it got harder and harder. I explained the parts of the penis to her as her hands stroked each part and she moaned when I explained how the glans would rub on her own sweet G-spot and make her climax. I was getting too close to a climax and had to put a lot of Weasels on the task but got it down to about half-cocked while she rinsed me off.

Alexis was so excited she tried to lead me off to an alcove before we even dried ourselves. I made her wait and dried her well and myself, had her put her robe on and passed by Sarge, Nell and Linda on the pedestal as we made our way to an empty alcove. Sarge was evidently explaining where a woman's G-spot was to Linda and had Nell leaned back on her elbows, legs spread. Sarge was looking at Linda as Nell was quivering with Sarge's fingers in her cunt. We didn't interrupt them as we passed by and found an empty alcove.

Alexis threw her robe off and jumped on the bed, "Hurry Josh, Hurry!"

I picked up Alexis' robe and put it with mine on a chair and checked to make sure we had towels near the head of the bed and then climbed into to bed with Alexis; she was on me like a limpet on a rock as soon as I got into bed. She was moaning and kissing my face so fast I couldn't find her lips with mine. "Slow down Alexis, we have plenty of time," I said to her.

She looked at me like I was crazy and pushed me over on my back and mounted me, squeezing me between her legs and kissing my chest and neck. I pulled her to me and held her tight as her wet pussy rubbed franticly against my belly. I pulled her head up to mine and kissed her firmly, "Slow down Alexis," I said firmly, "You're going to climax too soon."

Alexis moaned and said, "Oh Josh just fuck me please. I can't take the suspense." She humped my belly and moaned.

I flipped her over on her back and pressed my weight on her to hold her down, her legs sprang open and she moaned and whimpered as I fondled her and kissed her.

"Oh please, Please Josh," she said, so I just let her have her way and pressed my cock against her wet cunt. She arched her back and then thrust her hips up and it slipped into her just a little. "Oh, Ah, Oh Josh," she said as my cock penetrated her about an inch. Her hips started to move and I pressed it deeper, then pulled back a bit and pressed deeper putting about half of me in her eager cunt. That slowed her down she gasped and quivered for a moment feeling me inside her. "Oh Josh, just a little more," she said and pushed up a bit.

I pressed in a little and she clamped down on my dick and worked her hips, just stroking about an inch in and out. She was getting louder and louder as her passion rose. I didn't even have to stroke her, she was doing it all herself. I just varied the angles a little and moved from side to side a bit. She was so tight that I was afraid to move much. She was really wet and lubricated but still tight as a tick. Now I love a tight pussy but Alexis was effectively a virgin and I didn't want to scare her so I left a good deal of me out and just moved my hips a little changing the angle so I hit her G-spot.

She pulled back and froze for a moment, "Ah, Ah, Ah." She said with increasing emphases, then she pulled the pillow over her mouth and pushed against me hard and I gave her just a bit more than I had been giving her and she climaxed, shuddering and screaming into the pillow.

I wiggled my hips from left to right and rubbed her nipple with my right hand. She was quivering and shuddering for long moments until she just collapsed and I pulled the pillow off her face and kissed her. She couldn't move her arms to hold me, her legs were limp and she just breathed heavily and allowed me to kiss her on the lips and cheeks.

Finally her arms came up around my neck and she opened her eyes a little, "Oh fuck Josh, Oh Fuck Josh, Oh!" She slowly moved her hips up and took me as deep in her as before and quivered again, then collapsed and sighed.

"Feel better?" I asked.

Alexis opened her eyes and smiled, "Oh much better Josh. I felt like you were splitting me open for a while but when you got it fully into me, it felt so wonderful. I wanted more of you."

I kissed her, "Alexis, there is more of me. You didn't have me in you more than three quarters of the way. Shall we try it all the way next time?"

She smiled and pressed her hips against my cock, "More! There's more of you?" she kissed me and put her head next to mine and whispered, "Yes Josh, tomorrow I'll take more of you."

"What about tonight Alexis, I didn't climax, I still have to impregnate you. We have to do it again so I can put my seed in you."

She pulled her head back and looked in my eyes. Her eyes were wide and she smiled weakly, "Just give me a moment to catch my breath."

"Sure Alexis, I like just soaking inside you," and I wiggled my hips a little. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned and humped me a little and I felt my cock rub over the end of her cervix. It felt really good, so I pressed it in to push on her cervix a little and she made soft little grunts as I bumped against it.

I pulled out of her and got a towel to dry my dick. I rolled her hips up and dabbed a little at her wetness. "Shall I kiss away your soreness?"

Alexis laughed and said, "Oh please Josh. I mean, I'm not too sore but I'll bet it would feel really nice."

I pulled her knees up and wide had her hold them and leaned down to look at her. She was still open a little from where my cock had stretched her and she was all wet and hot when my lips pressed against her opening. Alexis whimpered a little as my tongue circled her opening and probed her a little. I moved my knees back and cupped her sweet little ass in my hands licking her from 'taint to tickle slowly.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers