Spreading Seeds Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I puffed the joint and took a hit and passed it to Lenore. She took it and took in a puff and then exhaled through her nose and then took a big hit and handed me the joint.

I just held it as it fumed and hissed and watched Lenore. She had taken the big hit and leaned back in her chair and was rocking and letting little puffs of smoke out as she started backwards, finally she ran out of smoke and just kept rocking her eyes closed her face contorting slightly and her hips were moving in the chair. The chair was moving as she rocked, it appeared that the movement of the chair caused the angle of the back to seat to vary slightly and I wondered why? "Lenore?" I asked.

"Yes," she said and looked at me somewhat dreamily and still rocking.

"Can I try out the Bitterwater chair?"

Lenore sat up and said, "What?"

"Can I try out the Bitterwater chair? I see that it moves strangely and I want to try it."

"Well it is custom carved to fit me, you wouldn't find it comfortable."

"Oh I know it wouldn't fit me but I want to try it." I said.

Lenore smiled and stood up, "Just for a little while," she said and waved me into the chair.

I sat in it and it didn't fit me, it was low and the carved seat rubbed against my pubic bone under my balls, but I moved around so it was least annoying and rocked a little and felt the seat slide fore and aft while the back moved coming forward again the seat moving backwards and as you rocked back the angle widened and it caused you to slide in the seat. Then I realized why it had felt damp when I sat down and I looked at Lenore.

Lenore just smiled and rubbed her legs together, "I told you it was custom carved for me."

I reached out and dragged her over to me, "You've been sitting here rubbing your happy place while rocking haven't you?"

"Yes," she said casting her eyes down and rocking which waved her breast in a distracting manner. "But I was just, you know, keeping it warm. In case you, well you might want to put it inside and ... Well I was just keeping it warm."

I stood up and held her, "Oh Lenore, I had completely forgotten about why I came up here today. You need to have your fallow fields made fertile and bearing. I confess the lunch and the patio distracted me. I'm sorry."

She looked up at me her eyes mischievous and kissed me quickly, "I forgive you Josh, but can we go lie down now you're too tall to kiss standing up."

I picked up our tea and handed her, a cup, picked up the jug, held out my arm, and we proceeded to the bed.

Lenore put down her cup and said, "Oh let me get some towels," and ran off to open a cupboard and came back.

I finished my tea and was lying on the bed when she got back; she jumped and landed on her knees and then tossed the towels next to my head and turned me over on my back. She hung her titties in my face and said, "Your face is so smooth today it feels wonderful."

"I shaved just before I came up here. Just for you Lenore." It was almost true and she laughed and rubbed her nipples over my lips. Then she straddled me and I lifted my penis and she began to get settled, moaning and crooning as she lubricated it and slid it deeper sat back and sighed and brushed back her hair.

The afternoon sun slanted in to the room reminding me that I had to talk to the Chief after I finished here. I figured the time and adjusted the controls allowing myself to respond to Lenore's silky textures as she lifted a little and started stirring the pot with her hips. The sunbeams struck her body at the belly and the hair along her bellybutton glowed in the light. I traced the line of hair with my fingertips and pushed on her belly button.

She flinched and stopped moving bent forward a little and gasped and sighed. "Oh, almost let that one get to me." and she slid her hips up and, Plop! My dick hit my belly. "Now your turn on top," she said lying beside me and stroking my face and neck.

I rolled to my side and started kissing her forehead and down over her cheeks and didn't stop until I had kissed and sucked everything from her forehead to her toes and worked my way back up to her knee. I spread her legs and rubbed my smooth cheeks against the inside of her legs. As I moved up her thighs, I spread her legs wider and lifted her knees into a full butterfly and kissed her clit.

I pulled a cushion down and put it under her hips so she was comfortable and took my time licking and sucking her vagina and clit, and well everything she had. My tongue flicked left and right, up and down and she tasted good; maybe some olive oil would have been good with it.

Lenore was trying to hold still but she was moaning and jerking. I backed off a little and she calmed down, until I blew my hot breath over her vagina and then sucked in her minor lips and pulled back letting them stretch from my lips until they fell once more on to her warm wet vagina. Lenore arched her back and bit her lip on that one.

I pulled the cushion out from under her and crawled her frame, licking my way up her belly and kissing her throat and then her lips before lowering my hips just enough to spear her with the tip. I moved my hips in circles and worked it into her. She tried to stroke up and help but I backed off and made her wait. She relaxed and I slipped it into her with a smack as our hips met. She grabbed me and stared franticly stroking my penis with her hips.

Her abdominals gave out after a bit and she just fell back and pulled my hips to her. I started a meat slapper now slowly gaining speed and power, the special tea and the smoke were coming on strong. I was feeling invincible and it felt like my dick was bigger than Raule's. It seemed to slide a long way in and out and Lenore's pussy was getting tighter and tighter

I had lost track of Lenore, concentrating on my own needs. I changed to a side to side motion and varied the angle of attack but I wasn't able to summon the demons and I started to lean hard on the controls in my mind. They didn't budge, and I was suspended in the zone where I wanted to climax so badly and my dick felt like it was about to burst and Lenore was shouting and moaning loudly but my climax just kept building and making me want it more and more. I was sweating now. Lenore was sweating and our bellies slid on a layer of wet slippery fluids and the made me want to climax even more. I felt like I had slid hip deep into her pussy.

It took great effort on my part to stop and pull out, but I did it quickly and flipped Lenore with her butt in the air and slammed it to her from the rear and pushed her hips down until I could stroke her pubic bone with the sensitive tip of my penis. I got in position and felt the glide and thrust of her hips and was caught in that feeling of frictionless excitation of my essential self.

Lenore had reacted fast to my flipping her over and was taking her share of the excitation. Her voice was deeper now as she called out every time our hips met. "Oh, Oh, Oh! JOSH!"

She was climaxing now and I thought that would do it, but it failed to summon the demons and I just kept stroking. But in my mind, I was traveling back through all the pussies that had lined the trail back to Davis to that one autumn evening with Charlotte's wet and warm ass in my hands and the way her pubic bone felt and how tight she was and how hard she had climaxed as the moon rose in the east. That did it; the demons arrived in great profusion.

I grunted and slammed Lenore's ass, pulled out and slammed her, and grunted again, and again. I arched my back and held her ass to my hips, pulling her up off her knees. She hung there, just whimpering my name.

I finally let her back down on to her knees and set her so she didn't drip all that seed on to the bed and pulled out. I was still hard and threw a spurt of jizz as it flipped out of her pussy.

I reached for a towel and wiped my dick and balls, mopped what I could from the blankets and wiped Lenore slowly. She made a noise that sounded pleasant so I spread the towel under her and slipped my finger in just a little bit and curled it down and felt her. This diversion had taken all my remaining energy and I just collapsed on the bed and looked at Lenore.

Her face was slack and distorted by having her hips in the air and her neck bent to hold the angle. She opened one eye and smiled weakly and reached for my hand. I crawled up to her and put my hand on her breast as it lay upside down on the blanket.

We were both trying to catch our breaths still and we just smiled and lay there. "Josh can you turn around?" Lenore said. "I want to look at you while there is still light."

I turned around and put my arm over one of Lenore's calves and supported myself on my elbow and moved my hips around where Lenore reached to grasp my firm erection and just held it. "Umm, you're still hard."

I reached up and rubbed her ass, "Your still dripping from the last time, Are you ready for more." I circled her cunt with my fingers and dipped one in her vagina up to the first knuckle and wiggled it."

"Josh stop that or you'll make me spill all that seed." She laughed and squeezed my penis tip. "No, if I had more now I don't think I could take it."

I just stroked the inside of her thigh and felt her shudder.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers