Spreading Seeds Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

There were shouts of agreement and a call for a vote.

"The chair recognizes a call for a vote, is there a second?" The chairwoman asked. Many hands shot into the air, "Second" rang out from many voices.

"Major Desoto are you ready to carry to will of the women of Barney here assembled, to the council?"

Amelia stood, walked up to the front of the room, mounted the stage in a bound and stood beside the Chairwoman. "Yes, I have been sent to take your instructions to the Administration this afternoon. I can not say how they will vote, but I'm ready for your answer."

The chair woman banged her gavel for quite. "So, how say you women of Burney, Should the Fertilization law be amended and shall we allow our men to walk and live among us as free men?"

There were a few Nays but the majority of women shouted "Aye!"

"The motion is carried!" She shouted over the noise that resulted from the vote. The Black Brothers all stood and were hugging each other and even a few of our men too in their excitement

The Chairwoman banged her gavel, and shouted, "Meeting adjourned," but I doubt many people heard her there was so much excitement in the room.

I shook all the brothers' hands and wished them well. The room began to clear out and Stewart shouted, "Andre led us out." Andre came to attention and began walking to the door the other brothers followed him.

Wini and a few other women stood at the door and as each of the Black Brothers walked by she would hug them and pass them on to the next woman. She laughed with them and stroked a cheek here and there but when Stewart came to her she blushed and took his hands in hers, "Stewart, for twenty odd years I have wondered what it would be like to kiss you." And she hugged him tight and leaned her head back and kissed him softly. He had no experience and was clumsy, but soon his arms enfolded her and he kissed her back hungrily.

Laughter and cheers rang out as the men of Burney formed up with their escort and marched off. Sarge had joined with them and walked beside Stewart in formation. A string of girls followed them and one girl about eight or nine took Andre by the finger and marched with him, skipping to keep up, as the free men of Burney walked back to the Facility.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12