Spreading Seeds Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"What if he does?" Vera asked.

"Then you just keep stroking him and doing what you were doing that made him climax, until he begs you to stop, or you can't stand torturing him anymore." Genevieve laughed. "Then he'll have to rest and relax for a while before he can go again. If he can't, then you make him suck your clit until you climax and lay in each others arms and sleep."

I handed Vera a towel and she wiped her hands and then wiped Donald carefully. Vera was grinning and Donald had his eyes closed still and was catching his breath. Finally he opened his eyes and looked at Vera, "Oh Vera that was magnificent. I've never felt such intensity."

Vera laughed and kissed him. "I'll give you something even more thrilling if you'd like?"

Genevieve laughed and said, "Not quite yet Vera, it's your turn on the table."

Vera looked at Donald and he grinned at her, she looked at me and I smiled and nodded, she looked at Genevieve who said, "Yes, Donald let you see and touch him, Oh and torture him all in the interest of your education. You have to help me instruct him for just a minute."

"Oh Genevieve don't make me do it," Vera begged with her eyes filling with tears.

"Why not Vera?" Genevieve asked and put her arm around Vera.

Vera whispered in Genevieve's ear and they had a little discussion. Genevieve nodded to her. "Gentlemen, would you excuse us for a minute or two. Go get a beer and bring me one too will you Josh?"

I looked at Donald and his face showed his disappointment. "Come on Donald I'll buy you a beer and we'll see what is happening outside." I got my robe off the hanger and Genevieve pulled my arm and whispered to me, "Josh have you scissors and a comb?"

"In the drawer under the mirror," I whispered back. I put on my robe and then put my arm around Donald and said, "Come on, you've never seen a real cluster fuck have you?"

Donald eyes got big, "No I've hardly seen young women at all before tonight."

I laughed, "Well come with me and I'll show you the sights, and we'll let the women do what women do in private."

We stepped out of the alcove and it was darker now in the Bath House. We could see dimly a few couples necking in line for the baths and Sarge was using a slim woman to demonstrate a cervix roll on the pedestal. There were several Black Brothers surrounding them and making comments when Sarge pulled out and kissed the woman, then he pulled a Black brother over and had him try.

Donald was mesmerized and watched intently.

"Don, I'll go get the beer, why don't you go watch and learn a bit."

"Ok," he said and wandered over to watch the action closer.

I wandered in to the concession alcove and Able was behind the counter. "What happened to Amelia?" I asked.

Able shook his head, "We came in to get a beer and she saw Steve behind the counter and suddenly Steve gave me the apron and Amelia took him out somewhere and left me to watch the counter. I hope she's happy," he said frowning.

I got three beers from Able and left him frowning in the alcove. I took Donald a beer and he was so intent he just drank it in one big draw and handed me back the bottle. He eyes never leaving Sarge, as Sarge selected another women and opened her robe, The were gasps from a number of Brothers and when Sarge laid her down to show the proper way of mounting, I saw why. She was marvelously endowed and her bush had been trimmed so her luxurious lips were in plain sight. Sarge demonstrated how to lubricate her by sucking and licking her cunt, and then he pulled another brother over and had him try.

I walked to the Massage parlor and put my hand inside, "Genevieve, I brought you a beer," I said loud enough that she'd hear me.

Genevieve looked out at me with just her head and arm outside the drapes and took the beer. "How is Donald doing?" She asked.

"Oh he's watching Sarge demonstrate on the pedestal, He's ok for now, how about Vera?"

Genevieve smiled, "She was a little worried because her bush was so wild, so I'm trimming it for her. I should be finished soon."

Sarge had picked Donald to try the licking and mounting exercise and I said, "Take your time. Donald just got picked to demonstrate."

Genevieve looked over at Donald as he tried to mount the woman and was having trouble finding the right hole. "Well don't let him get too distracted Vera would kill us both. You better go get him, by the time you get back I'll be finished"

It took more that a minute to get Donald off Vicky. She was reluctant to let him go and I had to recruit another Black Brother to take his place. Donald wanted to watch but I steered him to the baths, "Go wash your dick. You were in the wrong hole and you wouldn't want to infect Vera, Would you?"

"You mean, I was in her anus?" he asked shocked and chagrinned.

"Yes some women like that but it is unsanitary and I want you to wash with soap and clean yourself very well. If Vera wants to smell your dick you certainly don't want her to smell another woman's asshole on you, do you?"

Donald blushed and looked back at Vicky who had forgotten Donald and was happily humping another brother.

He made his way to the baths and soaped up good and washed thoroughly. He dried off and we watched as Stewart was washing the breasts of a rather nice if slightly plump redhead.

"That's Julie Greenstein," Donald said and watched Stewart, "she works in accounting. I never thought she would let a man do that. She's a Sister of Sappho's."

"Come on your dream girl awaits." I said.

Donald smiled at me, "Vera is beautiful isn't she."

I steered him to the alcove and said, "Ready or not here we come," and opened the drapes.

Genevieve was standing behind Vera who had her robe sash untied but held her robe around her. Vera smiled at Donald, "I hope you aren't too disappointed Donald."

Genevieve whispered in Vera's ear. Vera blushed and opened her robe and displayed her petite body. Genevieve took her robe and said, "Now turn Vera and show him everything."

Vera slowly turned and looked over her shoulder at Donald's face. She completed the turn, "You're not disappointed are you."

Donald was mesmerized and didn't say anything for a moment, "Oh Vera, dear sweet Vera how can I be disappointed in you? You are beautiful, no, exquisite and so lovely. I had no idea." He just stared as Vera executed another turn and smiled at him.

Vera was a small woman and her skin was very pale. She had small breasts, but they had lovely medium dark nipples and her bush was now trimmed very short.

"Ok, People times wasting," Genevieve said, "Donald would you lift Vera onto the table?"

Donald lifted Vera and she kissed him as he put her on the table. He didn't release her until Genevieve pulled him away,

"Vera assume the position," Genevieve commanded. Vera blushed but turned, leaned back on her hands, put her heels on the edge of the table and spread her legs slightly, Genevieve opened them even wider and said, "Now Donald kiss her right here." Genevieve indicated a spot about two inches below where her leg met her crotch.

Donald got to his knees and looked up at Vera and bent to kiss her where Genevieve had pointed. He kissed her and licked her leg, Vera shivered.

"Now smell her and tell me if it is different or the same as mine."

Donald laughed and got very close to Vera and sniffed and kissed her right on the pubic bone then smelled her and put his nose right in her pussy and took a deep breath through his nose. He pulled back and licked her then sniffed her again.

"Ok, Ok Donald how does she smell?"

Donald looked up at Vera, "She is a little stronger than you Genevieve, much more exciting and she tastes marvelous"

Vera laughed and giggled.

"I'll chalk that comment up to lustful enthusiasm Donald, now get up, and Vera honey you turn and lay back with your knees up."

Genevieve stood Donald at Vera's waist and had Donald rub Vera's stomach softly. He was looking at Vera's face and smiling when Genevieve pulled Vera's legs apart and Donald looked down at the spread of glory and froze for a second.

"Oil Josh," Genevieve commanded.

I had it ready and warm. I handed it to her.

"Now Donald take you right hand and dip your middle finger in the oil." Genevieve said. Donald looked at Genevieve then he looked at Vera and she smiled and nodded, so he dipped his finger and held it up oil dripping off his wrist and on Vera's belly.

Genevieve smiled at him and said, "Now I want you to put your finger on her slit and slowly work the oil over her pubis."

Donald reached out his hand and touched Vera right at the top of the slit and stroked his hand down until his palm was almost off her pubic bone then drew his finger back to the starting position and began to rub back and forth and down and up picking up the pace and Vera was grimacing now.

"Ok Donald slowly work your finger into her and make sure she is lubed so that it slides easily.'
Donald nodded and looked at Vera's face as he worked his way into her

Vera by this time was making cute little noises, her eyes closed and her hips working in counter point to Donald's even strokes.

"Ok now find her 'G' spot," Genevieve said.

"Oh there!" Vera gasped as he found it.

"Now stroke it slowly and look at the angle of your finger to her hips." Genevieve instructed.

Donald looked down and changed positions so he could see his finger working in and out of her cute trimmed pussy. It was marvelous to see how he was eager to do even more to Vera but he was controlled and bit his lip to find just the right angle to make her moan.

"See the angle and how your finger doesn't touch the clitoris? So change the angle so you are rubbing the clitoris." Genevieve suggested.

Donald tried a few ways and finally got his finger so it stroked the clit, but had lost the "G" spot. Vera didn't seem to care she was beginning to writhe about and moaned even louder.

"Now Donald move your hand so you are just cupping her and we'll let her down easy, Ok?" Genevieve said. "Kiss her and whisper your thoughts in her ear."

Donald did as he was told and Vera caught her breath and stopped moving so much and Donald let her down until Genevieve pulled his hand away. He still was kissing her, and her hand was on his dick squeezing.

"Ah my work here is finished! I'm off to spread happiness to the world. Bless you my children, go forth and multiply!" Genevieve said expansively enough that Donald looked up and stopped her from leaving.

He bowed to her and approached her his hands reaching up for her breasts, "Thank you Genevieve Sweet," He kissed her and dipped to kiss her breast, sucking the nipple. Then looked in her eyes, "If there is anything I could do to thank you for your kind and loving instruction, just name it and it is yours."

Genevieve looked at Donald and reached out and took his hand and led him back to the table, "Here Donald, sit next to Vera."

Genevieve took Vera's hand and placed it around the head of Donald's cock, "Now gently squeeze him and release, squeeze and release, Vera. Donald you put your arm around her and," She placed Donald's hand on Vera's cute little breast. "Now roll her nipple in your fingers slowly and softly. There comfortable?"

They looked at each other and smiled and nodded.

Genevieve smiled, "It is wonderful that you are so in love at this moment." She patted both their cheeks and kissed Vera. "But you have to realize that this moment will pass and another day will dawn. Donald like Josh here can not be monogamous; there are too many women that need their seed."

Genevieve opened her robe, exposed her breast and took Donald's hand and used it to stoke her breast, "I will need to be impregnated too and Donald is very likely to be my choice for impregnation. Just feel how full my breast is compared to Vera's, how my heart yearns for the touch of a tender hand in the night, a baby in my arms. Vera, don't you feel my pain and anguish, Dear sweet Vera?"

Vera's eyes opened very wide and she nodded but kept squeezing Donald's dick.

"Josh come up and stand here. No, Donald keep your hand on my breast that longs for your child to be suckled and nurtured at my teat.

"Now Vera take Josh in your hand by the tip and squeeze like you're doing to Donald. Now Josh take Vera's other breast in your hand and roll her nipple.

"Vera you have to make a decision do you take Donald and leave me alone and crying or do you take Josh and let Donald impregnate me?"

Vera looked stricken but she kept squeezing both of us as she looked franticly at each of us. Donald who she had fantasized about for years or me who was hard and hot in her hand, or Genevieve who had touched her heart with her pathos.

Genevieve smiled and took Vera's hand off me and put Donald's hand on Vera's leg. "Now that is just a bit of the anguish that full sexual freedom will visit on your people. Jealously and possessiveness will spring up if you let it. Vera, Donald is going to have to do his duty to the community by inseminating as many women as want him. And Donald lest you be smug about it, Vera is a warm and loving woman who just might like to diddle our Josh to see if there is a difference. You would do Vera wouldn't you Josh?"

"In a heartbeat," I answered. "Her hips are my idea of feminity, and her breasts are pure perfection. A natural born Pixy Lap Dancer."

Genevieve smiled at them, "Neither of you should feel anything but love, that you can allow each other the freedom to take other partners. The way things are, there are not enough men to go around and so it is only fair that women are free to choose who they want to make love to, other women, other men or both at once." Genevieve laughed, "That can be a lot of fun."

"Josh do you have some half pints of oil? Some of the older ladies need our help."

"Sure," and I got my carrier and handed it to her, "Just ask them to return the bottles, we're running out of half pints.'

Genevieve handed Vera a bottle and kissed her cheek. "Be sure that he gets a hearty breakfast. I have a feeling he is going to need his strength."

Genevieve waved expansively and left the room.

I handed Donald Vera's robe and as he helped her in to it I kissed her cheek and said, "I still owe you an Extra Special Oriental Massage. Come by in a day or two and I'll help with your strained muscles."

Vera giggled and kissed my cheek, "I'll remember Josh."

I shook Donald's hand put my hand on Vera's shoulder. 'I want you two to go find a place to practice everything we've taught you tonight and feel free to make up new ways to be happy. Donald make sure she is sufficiently excited before you enter her, and Vera try to move slowly and let Donald last as long as you can, it makes the climax much more intense for him."

They left arm in arm and I didn't see them the rest of the night.

I snagged my number eleven and put out the candles and went looking for the De Soto Sisters.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12