Spreading Seeds Ch. 27-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

She nodded, took off her shirt and unfastened her bra. She was shy and I just smiled and said "Take your time, but sit in the light." I moved over and patted the bunk, next to me.

Annie dropped her bra and sat in the light. Her breasts were smallish medium and her nipples were tight, the areole pink and rimed making two targets for the tongue. I moved back to give her room, "I think your breasts are lovely. There is too much made of large breasts."

"But my nipples are so pale?" She said asking reassurance.

"May I touch?"

She blushed and nodded.

I lifted one of them, so soft, smooth and warm and felt the nipple with my thumb. It sprang up and begged to be kissed but I resisted. "I believe you have beautiful nipples Annie. You're not like other women you know. You are an individual and not like anyone else. Don't judge yourself just enjoy what you are." I took a breath and dropped my hand. "Now about those hips, I can't tell anything in those pants."

She just looked at me and her hand caressed the nipple I had touched. "The hands of a man, like Connie in the book, now I know what she meant." She laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

She bent to untie her boots, "You know Morgan is just waiting for you?"

"Waiting for what?"

"For you to take the next step," She took off one boot and slipped her sock off. She looked at me and tossed it on the other bunk. She bent to untie the other boot.

"What next step?"

Annie laughed at me and tossed her other sock and stood, "Why to take her in your arms and hold her tight and safe."

"How do you know?"

"She told me Josh, She says that you make her feel safe even when your hands are 'soft and hot on her body,' that's what she said."

I smiled at the thought of Morgan's soft hot body under my hands at the massage parlor. She never let me touch her below the mound or above the thigh but I knew she wanted to try it one more time. "She seems so detached sometimes. I wonder if she really see's me at all."

"Like in Lady Chatterley, Morgan can put her mind in a higher plane and think the pure thoughts of the mind, unsullied by the body. Can you do that Josh?" Annie stood over me and slid her pants down and tossed them on to the bunk.

I thought about it for a moment and realized, I couldn't. No the flesh was too much who I was. I looked up at Annie. I pulled her over into the light and turned her to look at her butt. I smiled up at her and turned her around all the way. "Annie, you have a lovely set of hips. No, they are not too big. It's just that the exercise you get makes you muscles bulge and that is something most women would die for."

"What women?" She asked and slapped her ass, "would want this big old thing."

Her ass bounced and I laughed, "No, flex your ass and tighten it up." I put my hand on her ass and stroked under the cheeks and as she flexed I felt the hollows of her cheeks on both sides. Smooth and warm just a little hairy. "Annie you have a lovely ass too. When you flex it feels so, so, smooth and powerful.

She laughed, "Powerful?"

I stroked her ass again and cupped her cheeks in my hands, put my thumbs in the crack of her ass, gripped her firmly and pulled her cheeks apart a little and then released her and started shuffling weasels. "Fuck what are you doing Josh, You dumb fuck!" I was thinking.

She pulled her ass away and turned to face me her legs crossed, "Josh what was that?"

"Oliver Mellors, the gamekeeper, He was a pagan."

"Who?"

"Lady Chatterley's Lover, He was the gamekeeper. He represented the body and it struck me how little he felt for her or helped her bring forth the goddess. It seemed so cold for me."

"I thought so too," Annie said and seemed to get over her fright. She sat on the bunk a little away from me and looked down. "Josh you scared me."

"Oh Annie I'm sorry but I was thinking about how he felt her fanny and I guess I channeled him for a second. He was physical, virile and when she offered herself, he lost his purity of purpose. I felt like that and Andre will feel that too." I looked down in shame for grabbing her ass.

She smiled and moved a little closer and bent her face to catch my eye. "Josh, about the other?"

I looked at her and I threw a pack of weasels on the fire. "Annie you are asking a big favor. I have only so much control."

She looked at me and smiled hopefully. I kissed her on the brow and fondled her tit, "Ok but this is only an exam, I have to get back to town."

She smiled and looked helpless.

I took a deep breath looked at her and shook my head, "Annie Sit up on the bed and spread your legs and let me look at you."

She got herself in the sunlight and spread her legs. All I saw was her furry bush. She smiled hopefully at me. so I picked up her knees and pulled them up and wide. She was embarrassed but I was too. She hadn't washed in a while and she was fragrant and her fur was matted.

"You'll have to fluff it up some, so I can see." I looked at her and held my hands away. "I must not touch you."

She smiled and lay back and parted the brush and rubbed herself, digging her tender lips out of the swamp. She pulled back the hair and held herself up, "What do you think?" She asked

I looked at her face and smiled, "Very nice, but you need to trim your bush. I'd do it for you but I have no scissors."

"Why?"

I looked at her and smiled, "It's just neater. Oh don't make it too short it will be scratchy. The girls in Davis trim theirs a finger width all over. It seems to be about the average length for comfort and doesn't get in your mouth too much."

Annie's eyes got big, "Your Mouth!"

I laughed and said, "Oh yes, there is nothing I like better than to lick and suck tender pink lips such as yours. I wanted to suck you nipples too, but I held back. I'd have to wash you first though."

Annie looked at me through her knees, her pussy in the bright sunlight and I saw it unfurl slowly as she watched me looking at her.

"Josh, does it look like I'd have trouble, you know."

I looked up at her face and smiled, "You'll have to unfurl your butterfly first."

"My butterfly?" She asked.

"Well most women who have lips like yours will unfold them into a pink butterfly shape. Some women have a lot larger butterflies than others. It is a unique signature."

Annie blushed and smiled at me, "Pink Butterfly," she said not believing me.

"No it's true, rub your lips and stimulate them and it will form." I looked at her and she started to reach then pulled back.

"I'm too embarrassed," she said.

"If you don't mind, I'll do it, I'll need to put my finger in you also to see who to steer you to." I looked at her and she was scared.

"Ok," she said without real conviction.

I moved up and sat at her waist and smiled at her. "This just takes a few seconds, but I have no lubricant so I need you to be wet inside. That means I need to stimulate your sex so that the natural juices flow, that takes a few minutes. Are you afraid of me?"

Annie smiled, shook her head, "No Josh I feel safe in your hot smooth hands."

I laughed at her, "What do you mean?"

She laughed, "It was something Morgan said. 'I feel safe in his hot smooth hands as he slides them along my body. I can feel him, feeling me and his hot smooth hands are magic,' Touch me with your hot smooth hands Josh."

I laughed at her and reached to stroke her and rubbed her lips softly, looking in her eyes and smiling.

She closed her eyes and squirmed a little under my hand. "Connie was right."

"How so," I asked?

"When she said she couldn't live without the touch of a man," Annie opened her eyes, "I don't think I can either."

I pushed my finger in her just a little and stroked it. Annie took a deep breath and I slipped it in her up to the second knuckle. "There not too bad is it?"

She spread her legs and felt my finger stiff in her and moved her hips so it went in deeper, "No, it feels good."

I stroked her pubic bone and cupped my finger to press firmly, my thumb on her clit. Annie gasped and fell back on the bed. "Oh Josh that feels better than good."

"That is your 'G'Spot, If I were to keep rubbing it you would climax."

"Are your going to keep rubbing? Oh Josh Oh."

I let up on her g spot and just stroked her to get some more moisture, so I could add a finger. I rubbed her lips and lubed her while she came down a little.

Annie opened her eyes, "Josh, are you finished?"

I smiled at her, "No I want to see if I can get two fingers in."

She smiled and closed her eyes.

I fumbled around and got two fingers in her up to the second knuckle and she squirmed and UPP'ed but it was pretty easy up to that point. I worked them in and out and stroked her. "Feel too tight?" I asked.

"A little, but keep going," She said.

By the time I had her all warmed up and got my fingers all the way into her she was moaning. I stroked her 'g' spot and she took that and her hips began to move. I played with her for a while and she almost climaxed, but I took my fingers out and said, "Annie I don't think you'll have any problems, Just choose Mike or Bob but stay away from Able, Steve and Raule, until your more seasoned."

Annie had her eyes still closed and her pussy was wet and slippery. She breathed hard and opened her eyes. "Oh Josh that was marvelous. I mean I could feel the stretch but it felt good."

I smiled at her. "Well even I would stretch you more than my two fingers. I rubbed her belly and had a hard time not touching her.

Annie closed her legs and sat up on the edge of the bed and hugged me. "Thank you Josh," she said.

I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. "You are very welcome."

She made no move to get dressed, just sat and looked at me.

"I better be going," I said.

Annie smiled, "Come back soon Josh, I'd enjoy seeing you again." I kissed her and patted her cheek.

"I think I'd enjoy seeing your again too Annie, but time flies and so must I. Thank you for the food." I put on my hat and walked out. Annie came to the door still naked and watched me ride off.

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers:

I have many more chapters of Josh's adventures in Burney being prepared for publication. I appreciate that you have given me a few good scores. It appears that 1,500 to 1,800 of you have been reading each of the chapters as they have been published but only 20-25 of you have scored the previous chapters. Chapter One has had over 12,700 views so I presume a lot of people are looking for something other than Josh's adventures.

For you few who have stuck with the story, my thanks but I ask that you take a few seconds to score the work. That is my only compensation for the months of work that "Spreading Seeds" represents.

I intend to begin to wrap up the story in the near future if I can get some feedback. If I get enough feedback I'll continue Josh's tale with a little more plot and a lot more sex. Please tell me which way you think the story should turn.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12