Spreading Seeds Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"Linda, that is going to make me come. Just suck softly and not so deep."

She looked up at me, smiled and stroked my cock with her now wet hand. Her hand and lips were warm but the night air was cold on the wet and exposed parts of my cock. It was a remarkable feeling and I concentrated on feeling the different temperatures and textures of her lips and tongue as she slurped my cock and kissed it on the tip.

I started sprouting weasels and concentrated on the feeling of Linda so lovely and yet so giving, that she would suck my cock and even swallow my seed if I did come in her mouth. I had never done that before, well not with her. The two nights we had coupled last month, I had wanted to put all my seed into her pussy to impregnate her. Now I wanted to save my lust up and give it to her in the afternoon. As she sucked and fondled me I thought of the future.

Linda gave me a long slippery suck and came off my cock with a pop from her lips. She stroked it a couple of times and put it away. "Did you like that Josh?"

It took me a little while to compose myself and lean down to kiss her wet lips. She rose up between my legs and gave me a passionate kiss, then put her head next to mine and whispered in my ear, "I wanted you to come in my mouth Josh, but I'm glad you didn't make me messy."

I held her to me and said, "Oh Linda you do try a man's control. I wanted to cover you in cum and feel your lips suck my crown as I spurted in your warm ... Oh damn, I want to have you naked in my arms, but it's not the right time. Tomorrow I'll show you the Adoration of the Goddess in full."

Linda kissed me, "I'll look forward to it." She turned and dipped out the last of the tea, holding the cup to the fire to fish out the big lumps of mint.

I sat up and saw the horizon had lightened just a little, dawn was not far off now. Linda sat beside me and we sipped the tea as the sky started to change the colors on the bottom side of the high clouds.

When the sun had risen enough that the horizon was fully lit, I stood up and stretched. "Another day, Linda. Give me the pot and I'll get us some water for breakfast."

While I went to the stream to get water above the mule watering beach, Linda built up the fire and got out the bacon and started to fry up a mess of bacon. She used some of the grease to set the Dutch oven to making biscuits. As the water boiled we sat and let the smell of breakfast wake Gloria and Sue. Amelia slept on so we let her, after all it was a day of rest.

Sue got up and put her blanket around her shoulders and walked off to take care of her business. Gloria sat on the log in her blanket and watched the bacon fry.

Amelia awoke, "What time is it?"

"Just after dawn Amelia. You're just in time to eat." I said to her.

Amelia got up, put her boots on and joined Gloria by the fire. Sue came back and asked, "Is it tea yet?"

We spent the next hour waking up and eating the bacon and biscuits.

Gloria finished her last piece of bacon and dipped her biscuit in the bacon grease, "So what are we going to do today?"

"Well if you're finished you can help me feed the stock," I said and dipped my last biscuit piece in the bacon grease and ate it.

Gloria and I got up and put our plates in a stack. Linda smiled at me, "Are we going to get some sleep. I could use a nap." She winked at me and I smiled at her.

"Maybe later I've got stock to feed," I winked at her. Gloria and I got out the feed bags and poured two pounds of corn in each of the ten feed bags we had. She and I went out and put the bags on half the mules, untied the other half and led them down to the mule beach for them to water. The mules were more interested in eating but most drank deeply and we re-picketed them and by that time the fed mules had finished their corn so we pulled off the feed bags and refilled them for the other half of the mules.

After the mules were fed we watered and fed the horses. Barb was checking my pockets out as I lead her down to water. Gloria had Poncho go through all his paces before she gave him his feed bag. He would lift all four feet on command and as Gloria asked him questions, he nodded or shook his head. I never saw the signal she was using to cue him but it was an amusing sight.

By the time we had serviced the stock and started to curried the horses the sun was up pretty well and I began to really warm up. I took off my field coat and brushed Barb out. She liked me to brush her belly. She'd stretch out her forelegs and let me brush her and she nickered at me as if I was rubbing her g-spot. I laughed and worked all the way to her hips and then brushed out her tail. She lifted her tail to allow me to brush around her asshole and her vagina. She snorted a few times as I got the residue off her ass and when I finished she nickered and flashed her tail up and down then lifted her tail and pissed.

I stepped back and laughed. I went to her head and combed out her forelock and mane. She nuzzled me and let me stroke the brushes along her neck as she hung her head over my shoulder. I gave her a hug and stepped back. Gloria was laughing at me. "What?"

Gloria smiled at me, "It looks like every female you put your hands on likes it, Josh."

I laughed at her and pulled her hat down over her eyes, "Barb just has a sensitive stomach, Gloria."

I started to curry the dun that Sue was riding. The dun like Sue was small but heavily muscled. She wasn't skittish but let me work around, on and over her easily. She had good sound feet and her shoes were tight and fresh.

I moved on the chestnut that Linda was riding. She was a mare about ten years old, lightly built and dainty. She had good feet and her shoes were tight. She didn't finish off as well as Barb had, due to Gloria's constant attention, but she was a pretty nice piece of horse flesh. Gloria did Poncho, Amelia's bay and then worked on Sue's dun a little as I finished up on Linda's chestnut.

"You know Barb would make an excellent mother Josh." Gloria said. "We've got an Appaloosa stud, War Chief, that would be perfect for her. He's a little broader in the butt than she is but she'd bring in some refinement to the colt."

"I don't want to breed her just yet Gloria. She's only four. Maybe in a year or two I'll breed her."

"Well, War Chief is only five so there is plenty of time Josh."

We took the feed bags and curry brushes back and packed them away. Sure we'd need them tomorrow morning, but if we had to pull out fast we wouldn't have to pick up a lot of loose equipment first.

Gloria and I went back up to the fire and the other women. Sue said, "Gloria did you wash your clothes yesterday?"

Gloria looked down at her shirt and said, "No, I didn't."

"Well, get your laundry and come down with me." Sue said.

Amelia was already turning the wash she had out on the bushes, "I'll come too, I have some more."

I looked at Linda, "Do you need to wash any more?"

She smiled, " I have a few things to wash out. Why don't we give Amelia and Sue some privacy with Gloria? We should let them have some time to pass the secrets of the sisterhood." Linda said and winked at me.

Gloria was looking at her laundry and said, "What secrets, what sisterhood?"

Linda laughed, Amelia chuckled, and Sue looked at them curiously.

I said, "Let me get a shovel, I want to do some soil sampling." I got a shovel out of the kit and gathered up a few things put them in my kit bag. I folded my blanket over my shoulder while the women took their laundry down to the stream.

Linda came to me with her laundry in a bag, my kerchief around her neck and said, "Where are we going?"

I took her by the hand and led her down stream, "I want to find the right soil for a ceremony."

She smiled at me, "What kind of ceremony?

"You'll see. This is a kiva ceremony called the Perfect Adoration. I've never done it before."

Linda giggled, "You mean Perfect Adoration of the Goddess?"

"Yes, can I get you to play my Aphrodite?"

She grinned at me, "A naked Aphrodite?"

"Oh, very naked to my eager supplications of the flesh. Pure and serene worshiped in full and in every way that is pleasurable."

Linda laughed. "Oh Josh lets hurry."

I put my arm around her and we walked downstream a good ways. I found a place where the winter rains had piled up a nice beach of sand near a knee deep eddy in the streambed.

There was a small grove of cotton woods on either side of the beach and we'd have shade on the eastern side later. I set the shovel in the sand and put down my blanket.

Linda dropped her laundry on the blanket and kissed me. We had all day and all we had to do was her laundry, I kissed her and unbuttoned her shirt.

Linda was warm and fragrant, I put my hands on her back and unfastened her bra. She rubbed my hands with her back as I smoothed out the skin and pulled the cups away from her breasts. Sucking on her upper lip, I cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples as we stood there in the dappled shade. It was warming but I left her shirt on as I savored the feel of her with my hands. She had unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my chest to hers. I put my hands on her back and kissed her, running my tongue along her lips and nibbling at the full soft feel of them.

I pulled back and said, "Let's get your laundry done and hung up."

Linda said, "Okay, we can play later." She ran her hand over my chest and sat to remove her boots.

It took us a few minutes to get stripped and ready to take our laundry down to the water. I found a small mark on Linda's breast and had to take the time to thoroughly examine it. It was nothing, just a mole that tasted salty like her nipple, and the other one too.

Linda stood up and said, "Come on duty first, Josh."

I took the shovel with us and formed a pool about a meter across in the shallows from the rock on the stream bed. Next I put our laundry in it and made sure that the water couldn't wash it away. We set a couple of bigger stones on the downstream side and I took the shovel to shore and got my soap. Linda was squatting in the stream rinsing out her underpants.

I handed her the soap and she smiled and said, "I've never washed in a stream before this trip. Even on the goat trail we always had tubs or something."

I squatted beside her and said, "I really like hot water for laundry too. The cold water doesn't get the soap all the way out of the clothes."

Linda wrung out her underpants and rinsed them in the water. "Help me Josh."

"I'll be back," I said and kissed her on the head. "I've got to gather the ceremonial necessities and build the alter. You finish up and I'll come help you after I find everything."

She stood up in the stream as I left and waved her tits at me. "Don't be gone long."

I blew her a kiss and went off to gather the ceremonial goods. First I needed some very dead branches smaller than a finger on a bat. I put on my boots and walked to the deadfall at the corner of the streambed. It didn't take long to find the right sizes and I brought a collection of them back and put them down at the edge of the stream. Linda was squatting in the stream and trying to keep her fanny dry.

"How are your doing?" I asked her.

Linda stood up and turned to me, "I'm doing okay did you find what ever you need?"

"Part of it," I said and admired her golden form in the water. The sunlight came through the trees and sparkled on the water and cast dappled shade on my golden Goddess. "I won't be long," I said and blew her another kiss. She turned back to her laundry and I went off in search of anything to eat. I had secured a bag of dried apples and pears when I had gotten the shovel, I brought some dried venison too so we wouldn't get too hungry. I found a cluster of black berries up in a tree high enough that only the birds could have gotten to them but didn't. I gathered the few berries in my hat and carried them back to my blanket.

I put my hat down on my kit bag and went down to the stream to help Linda. She smiled at me, "Get every thing you need?" she asked.

"I did. I have the ," I paused and thought of the ceremony, "I have the fingers of bat and the juice of the mother. I just need to build the alter and the preparation can begin." I smiled and said, "I want to thank you for helping me perform the Adoration, I have wanted to do this with a special person Linda and I think you are pretty special."

Linda looked at me and stood up. I stood too and she pulled me to her and kissed me, "I think you are pretty special too Josh."

I cupped her breast in my hand, kissed her nipple and her cheek, "Sweet Mother of Earth let me adore you." I held her breast in my hand and stepped back a little from her and just looked. I dropped my eyes to the ankles and slowly came up her body. She was almost hairless looking. The hair on her legs was blond and fine. She had a honey colored muff she had kept trimmed since we had made love the first time. Her hips were nice and full and tapered to a tight waist leaving a pleasing mound of flesh around her belly. Her rib cage was well hidden, she was well fleshed and curvaceous. Her breasts could take your breath away. Twin mounds of firm pale flesh in pyramids topped with dark nipples that were smooth and lustrous in the sun. I kissed her breast again and looked into her green eyes and kissed her lips very softly. My hand trembled to be that close to the Holy Goddess. Linda was she that brings forth the waters. I brushed her hair back out of her face and kissed her again. Birds were singing and the murmur of the stream made the day perfect.

She laughed, "Let's finish my clothes and then we can play."

I let her go and we squatted and washed out her clothes. I gathered and wrung out her things and started to hang them around the clearing in the sun. She brought the last few things up from the creek and hung them up over the bushes.

"Now I build the alter," I said as I went to get the shovel. At the edge of the stream bank I leveled a spot about two meters in diameter and put a ring of river rocks in the center of it. In the middle of this ring I placed the bat fingers. Linda watched me as I went to the approximate center of the clearing and began to dig a broad shallow hole piling up the excess sand in a mound next to it.

"Is that the alter?" Linda asked and stayed well away.

I leaned on the shovel and said, "Yes this will become the pillar of fire and raise my deeds to the sky, to show the Mother Goddess that I am her true and loving son."

Linda looked at me strangely and said, "This is your religion?"

I smiled at her, "You might say that. I serve the Goddess and well it is perhaps too complicated to get into now. Come give me a kiss and let me adore you in her stead for a while."

Linda laughed and put her arms around my neck but leaned back and looked at me. "I just realized that I really don't know you too well."

I pulled her soft belly against mine and said, "Nor I you sweet Linda. Do you have a religion?"

Linda looked startled and shook her head. "No, I'm not sure I believe in a god."

I pulled her to me and kissed her, "Perhaps after the ceremony you may have a different idea. Participation in this may expand your mind a little."

Linda asked, "What is this ceremony, what's it purpose?"

I hugged her and felt her ass a little before I kissed her and answered her question, "The Adoration is an offering to the Mother Goddess that resides in every woman. We, her loyal sons, offer our adoration and hope she will see our efforts satisfactory and reward us with life."

I smiled and started digging again. Linda moved back and watched as I made a mound about a half meter tall about that wide and a meter long and shaped it down into the shallow pit with a smooth ramp. I packed the wettest sand on the south side of the mound. The sand was still damp and Linda helped me pack it tight with our hands. I shaped the alter in the way suggested by the Kiva manual. The mount of Venus and the Lips of Aphrodite adorned the southern most side while the east and west sides were plain steeply sloped sides and the north side was the ramp and shallow pit.

After we had the alter finished, I stood and shook the damp sand off my hands. "Now we have to let the alter dry in the sun. Come on and we'll wash our bodies to purify ourselves for the ceremony."

Linda stood, shook and brushed off the sand that clung to her hands and knees.

We walked to the stream and rinsed off our hands and legs. I got the soap and we walked out into the stream and splashed each other then soaped each other up and somehow we began to kiss each other as we stroked our bodies together. My dick came up, when I felt Linda's slippery ass under my fingers. I slid the soap bar up and down over her ass and dipped a little water down her crack. My hand followed the water and I massaged Linda's ass crack all the way around to her clit. I left no crease uncaressed, no fold unfolded and then I fingered her asshole a little. Linda had her hands up my ass too so it wasn't one sided.

We were trying to keep kissing but lost our lip lock a few times and Linda put her finger well up my ass a few times. I switched sides and fondled her front, making sure I cleaned her cunt and fondled her ferociously. Linda was humping my fingers and moaning in just a few minutes. I plunged two fingers up into her pussy and stroked her G-Spot, after a few minutes she froze, made a little cry, pulled my hand to her and held me for a moment, her whole body quivering.

I slowly removed my fingers and cupped her pubis feeling the juices on my finger tips and pulled her head to my shoulder. "Rest Goddess It gets better."

Linda laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck, her hand cupped my balls and she massaged me gently as she regained her composure.

We finished washing each other and rinsed off in the stream. We walked up to where we had placed the blanket and dried off with our towels. I hung the towels up to dry and sat on the blanket and dug into my kit bag. I brought out my scissors, a magnifying glass, a clay pipe and my Number Eleven container.

Linda said, "What is all that for?"

I kissed her and said, "You have to sacrifice, just a little."

Linda looked at me, "Sacrifice what?"

I fondled her crotch and said, "Just a little hair."

Linda smirked at me, I nodded to her, "I need the hair of the mother to bless the mound and you have some to spare. Here set back and spread your legs."

Linda looked at me but complied. I trimmed her bush a short as I dared, I mean we had another 400 miles to ride. I made her lean back and even trimmed around her ass hole, brushing her often and slowly as she looked me in the eyes. She was smiling as I stroked her fuzzy belly and massaged her hood that was now proud of the hair. I kissed her hood and licked her softly. She laughed and pushed my head away.

I gathered up her hair and sat it on the edge of the blanket. "Now we need the first sacrament."

I opened the number eleven and grinned at the fact that June had given me a fill up for a little light lip work three days before we left. I scooped out a large ball of the sacrament and put it in the pipe. I handed her the pipe, took Linda by the hand, picked up the magnifying glass and we went to the little ring alter.

I had Linda sit on the north side looking back at the alter while I sat on the west side The sand was warm and dry as we sat on our knees, to keep the sand out of our ass, Linda was quiet watching me.

I sat very tall and mumbled a little with my eyes closed. If this was supposed to be my religion, I guess some mumbo jumbo wouldn't be surprising. I picked up the twigs I had gathered and peeled off the bark as much as I could. I piled the bark on the sand in the center of the ring of stones and arranged a couple of the dry bare twigs on tops of them.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers