Spreading Seeds Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I went to them and gathered them in my arms. Linda kissed me and wiped my back with her damp cloth. Charlotte just held me and watched as Linda, who was still very aroused climbed my frame. Charlotte moved around to my back and cuddled to me. I could feel her bush as she rubbed it on my ass, while Linda was bending my dick down and slipped it between her wet lips. I rocked her softly and she wiggled and lifted up to let it slide into her warm pussy. I pressed forward and dipped my knees to get it in deeper. Linda moaned and began to slowly hump me.

"Don't cum, Josh," Charlotte whispered to me.

"I, I won't Char, Char, Charlotte."

Linda was moaning and stepping up the pace. I took her hips in my hands and let her lead. She pushed in hard and waved her hips, making my cock slither inside her, left to right and then she humped me hard and held me. "Oh Josh, I'm going to miss you so much!"

Charlotte was humping my ass so I followed her lead and let her drive my cock as we both fucked Linda in the moonlight. This went on for a long time, of course it may have been shorter but it seemed to me to be a half an hour of ecstasy. Linda took the pace up and was savagely kissing my neck while her pussy dripped hot liquids over my balls. Charlotte humped me harder and faster, I followed her lead and Linda arched her back and let herself down off her toes, which made my dick slide against her clit and she moaned, humped me hard a couple of times and climaxed.

I had a hard time keeping Linda upright. She was limp and moaning, Charlotte came around and held Linda back against me and began to massage her breasts. I could feel Charlotte's hands on my chest as she worked Linda's nipples, Linda moaned and leaned back to allow Charlotte's hands to capture her breasts completely. Linda opened her eyes and said, "I think I'm in love with Charlotte, Josh."

I smiled at Charlotte over Linda's shoulder and humped her softly, "Everybody loves Charlotte, Linda. You would have to be dead not to love Charlotte."

"Do you really mean that Linda," Charlotte asked softly with her lips near Linda's ear.

Linda turned and my cock popped out. Linda took Charlotte's face in her hands and kissed her softly, "It has been so fast, that I'm really not sure, but I believe I may just love you Charlotte."

Charlotte kissed her and held Linda in her arms and said, "I know what you mean," over Linda's shoulder. Charlotte winked at me and massaged Linda's back and kissed her shoulder.

I cupped myself to Linda's back and put my arms around both of them, "I love you both very much."

Linda turned and said, "How can you love both of us?"

I just stared at her, in the moonlight, I looked at Charlotte's grinning face, the moonlight glistened off her ear, "Explain to her Josh, or do you want me to?"

I nodded.

"Josh is a Lover, Linda." Charlotte said as Linda looked back at her.

Linda turned the two of them so they could look at me, "Yes he is, but that doesn't explain about loving us both, he could be lying." Linda looked at Charlotte's smiling face and added, "Does it?"

Charlotte reached out and touched my face, "Yes, you see the genetic changes that were made to prevent the plague, had a side effect. Men who got some of the early attempts were cured of the plague's residual effects but their offspring were Lovers, they love all women. Josh is in one of the earliest strains, so he is predisposed to loving women with very little encouragement. I gather that you have given him a good deal, of encouragement?"

Linda looked at me and I saw the idea dawn on her and she frowned and looked at Charlotte, "You mean I'm not special?"

Charlotte caressed her cheek and smiled, nodding, "Oh yes Linda, you are so very special. I saw that in the dining hall. You are a Lover too. It's in your body language. We mothers can tell the signs."

"But how can I be a Lover, I don't come from Davis?"

Charlotte hugged her, "I don't know, random mutation, the effects of the plague? We still don't really know why it happens. You'll need to be careful when you breed."

Linda looked at Charlotte, kissed her then turned away from her and walked to the edge of the duck boards and looked up at the moon. Her blond hair and soft skin were a beautiful contrast to the murmuring dark river beyond her. Charlotte came to me, put her arm around my waist and we watched Linda come to grips with her heritage.

As we stood there in the cool moonlight, we heard the sounds of life being lived and babies being conceived. The tents still had a few flaring torches around the water points and the songs blended into each other. It promised to be a long night of life and giving. We saw three women laughing and walking up to the tent. I gathered Linda and kissed her then Charlotte joined us and we went back into the tent as the three entered from the front.

Denise came in, sat the bucket down and immediately started to strip, Amelia came in wearing a long light weight cape and smiled at me, ducked her head and went to Linda. Behind her Robin came in smiling and went to Charlotte, "Oh she did wonderfully, Probably an Eight in native skills." Robin was wearing just a wrap around skirt and sandals. A nice looking brunette, Robin, shoulder length hair, solid with nice tits too. She turned to Denise, "You'll have to tutor her on the way, but I see no reason we can't give her an honorary ten, for house rights?"

Denise smiled, "We'll have to test her ourselves, but I expect you're right."

Robin came to me and hugged me, "So Mr. Perkins, how are you coming along tonight?"

I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I'm hanging in there by a thread."

Robin kissed me, "I wish you good luck, Josh. We need another eight to make a quartet."

Charlotte stroked my shoulder and kissed Robin, "Can we offer you a little going away gift?"

Robin looked at Charlotte and back at me and smiled, "Oh could I have just a little, Josh? I'm going to see Jack. He's still breathing hard probably but I should get back in time to ease his agony." She laughed and kissed me.

"Sure Robin, twenty strokes?" I said.

She turned and leaned over the chair and looked at me, "Twenty-five?"

Charlotte laughed and pulled the hem of her skirt up over Robin's fanny, Robin spread her legs and said, "You may fire when ready Gridly!"

Robin was a history major and had a nice firm pudenda which I stroked and opened easily. I licked my hand and lubricated my cock, "Ready to chamber!" I called.

Robin laughed, "Chamber the round!"

I found her pussy and slid it in smoothy, she had been playing with Amelia and she was hot! I stroked her slow for the first five and then picked up the pace, working her faster as I gathered myself up on the rocky promontory and found my mantra.

I was really hammering her when Charlotte's hand grasped my shoulder and she pulled me away still humping as I held myself from dumping my seed prematurely. "I think thirty is more that enough warm up, Josh."

I gasped and backed away while Robin leaned on the chair and panted, her pussy was still open and glistening in the lamp light. She groaned, "Oh! That was good!" She stood and turned to me, "I had better go and give Jack your message." she turned and hurried out of the tent.

"Linda, would you take Josh out and cool him down a little, Denise and I need to speak with Amelia." Charlotte said.

Linda smiled, "How cool do you want him?"

Charlotte laughed, "Not too hot, warm perhaps but not excited much."

Linda took my hand and led me out of the tent while calling over her shoulder, "Warm but not boiling, I can do that."

Linda led me out to the edge of the duck boards and pulled me into an embrace, she kissed me softly and I dodged her hand trying to grasp my cock, "Not too hot, now, Linda."

She pulled my head to her and kissed me very passionately and had me trying to un-peel her from me when we were hit with water.

I looked over and Charlotte was standing laughing with the bucket, "Not too hot, Linda, in fact see if you can get him flaccid."

Linda wiped her face and nodded, "Flaccid? I'm not sure Josh does flaccid."

"Well cool him down if you can, we are trying to test Amelia and if you could keep it quiet, that would help. She needs to concentrate." Charlotte went back into the tent laughing, leaving the empty bucket and dipper at the edge of the duck boards. I went over and picked them up and joined Linda at the water point.

Linda smiled at me. "This is so unlike Burney, Josh. I think I'm suffering culture shock."

I kissed her and took the dipper from the bucket so I could fill it, then dipped up some water and poured it over her shoulder, "Imagine how I felt, the first night I was in Burney?"

"Who did you meet first?"

"Astral De Soto, she brought me food and water, while I was guarding the mules and stores."

"Oh, she plays guitar wonderfully, doesn't she?"

"She plays a lot wonderfully," I dipped another dipper full over her other shoulder, "Then I met Maria Bitterwater, she was the first woman I made love to in Burney."

Linda smiled, "I know Maria, she's pregnant. Oh Josh! You and Maria?"

"Sure, didn't you know?"

"I never thought about it. I mean before, you never asked because nobody was supposed to know." Linda took the dipper and began to pour water over my chest. She dipped her knees and dipped the water keeping her eyes on mine. Amelia began to moan, Linda turned and grinned, She put her hand on my shoulder and kissed my chest, looking up at me, the moonlight in her eyes. I held her softly, she wasn't trying to get away, she seemed content to be close to me and touching slightly, pouring cool water over my cock that almost sizzled in the moonlight.

I was only half hard but when her hand just cupped me and the water poured, I took her hand away and said, "We will both be tested tonight, Ms. Marston. We wouldn't want to influence each other tonight, well not anymore than the Mothers demand."

Linda poured water over her breasts and held them out for the moon to kiss, "I feel the Mother Goddess, Josh, don't you?"

I cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs looking into her shining eyes, "She comes through you, Charlotte, and Denise. It is such a blessing that she brought us all together under her moon."

Linda kissed me and laughed, "Yes! under her wonderful Honeymoon!"

"Linda, Ple-ease!" Charlotte yelled from inside the tent.

Linda hugged me and whispered in my ear, "You're right we should band together to pass our exams. What do you think is next?"

"I don't know," I said shaking my head, "I never read past Seven. I had just passed my sevens when I went to the rancho and then joined the team as it was leaving. I never got to read Eight or Nine. Of course they will test us up to a Nine, especially since you have no standing in the house."

I smiled at Linda, and said, "It will be difficult but if you can hold until they say to release..? Being a Six, means you have complete freedom to choose. I want you to have that. If you don't pass then they will select your partners for you until you can pass."

Linda looked at me, "What? They will select?" She grinned, "I guess that's not unlike Burney, I mean they never tell you who they inseminate you with, that's one reason I never did it. I wanted to know my baby's father and hold him in my arms." she nestled to me and stroked my hip as we awaited our next challenges.

It wasn't long in coming as Denise and Charlotte both went off in the tent. The moaning I had assumed to be Amelia's was now Charlotte and Denise's. They were singing their Mother's song in full throat and Linda huddled herself to me. I said, "It'll be a minute or two, until the ladies have a breather, but I think we can go in now."

Linda and I crept into the tent and found Amelia tending to Charlotte and Denise, she grinned, "Where have you two been?"

Linda joined her and went around to the other side of the bed and helped wipe down Denise as Amelia tended to Charlotte, who had her eyes closed and was gasping softly. Her eyes opened and she smiled, "Give me a moment won't you, Josh?"

I smiled at her, walked back out on the duck boards, took in the moon and thought about the next few days or weeks and the task of moving fifty people, a hundred mules and what ever cattle they had brought with them. I shook my head as I thought about how much slower the cattle would make us going across the broad basins between here and Burney. I realized too that the number eleven had worn off and I was thrown back on my native skills and the teachings of the Kiva now. I had tricked Charlotte once, but I wasn't sure I could do it again.

1 The engineer's song comes from a circa 1957-8 copy of "True, for Men". I remember the words like they were yesterday, instead of a lifetime ago. In a tale of Combat engineers in the Philippines during WW II, the song went, "Engineers have hairy ears, they live in caves and ditches, They bang their cocks upon the rocks, those horny sons a bitches." J

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers