Spreading Seeds Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I was standing under the flow of the shower when I heard the girls in the entry make muffled moans, somewhat more urgently than before. The noise died down to heavy breathing almost muffled by the sound of the four showers raining on the bamboo floor.

I had my eyes closed and was rinsing my dick, thinking about how Denise had gotten to me before. I'd need some sort of counter to that, if I wanted to pass the test. When Robin was teaching me Six, she emphasized that you couldn't fall for the same trick twice and expect to pass at the higher levels.

"You know your wasting water, fella," a voice that sounded familiar said from the entryway.

I turned, still washing my dick, and peered in the wan light, "Is that you Sargent Murchison?"

"Mr. Perkins, how nice to see you again," Anne, now naked and surprisingly well put together stepped in to the shower. The moonlight was flattering to her and she appeared to be smiling at me as the dappled shade of the screens played across her face.

She stood near me and looked me up and down, "You finished up at the Major's then?"

Her hair was loose and down to her shoulders, I noticed she had smallish breasts but generous dark nipples, a very well trimmed bush, but the light was too dim to make out more than that. "You're up late," I said.

"Me and Corporal Kline are, you might say, the welcome wagon. We came up here to assist in any way we can, those tireless brothers who might need assistance, isn't that right Kline?"

"Right you are, Sargent, I'd be happy to help, if you need it," She said as she walked in and sat demurely on the bench that was just before me. I recognized her from when I first got here; she was the brunette that washed her pussy at me when I met Murchison.

"No, another time perhaps, I'm doing my Eights tonight and had to take a break. I have to go back and finish."

Murchison laughed, "See, Kline, I told you that those Mother Officers had it made, they're up there torturing this poor boy with all that House malarkey, when anyone can see he just needs a little rest," she stroked my shoulder and her hand followed my arm down to my dick. She grinned, took my flaccid cock in her palm and washed it softly in the dripping stream, while grinning at me. "You know I never had an Eight."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm not an Eight yet. Just a Six."

Kline said, "I never had a Six either."

I glanced at her while Murchison fondled my cock and a couple of weasels ran up my dick. Kline was now sitting with her legs open, but the moon shadows were playing along her back as she leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. I had a passing thought that she was just about the right height to suck my cock, but I pushed that away as my cock started to stiffen.

Anne Murchison, who I had pegged as a lesbian when we first met, was proving to be much more adaptable than I had first suspected. She squeezed my cock softly, "There, it's getting a little harder Bonny."

"Can I help, Mr. Perkins?" Bonny asked and stood to add her hand to my suddenly crowded crotch. She was pretty cute, I couldn't see her face too well, but I remembered the look in her eye from this morning. She was about my age and very fit. I could see her shoulders had the look of someone who had more than a passing acquaintance with a pick and shovel. Yet her hand as it stroked my semi stiff cock was gentle and her eyes mischievous.

I reached out to pull the rope to get more water, but Anne stayed my hand, "Bonny get up there and put in the stopper." She squeezed my cock and said, "We only need one shower, no use wasting warm water."

I smiled, "No, I guess not."

Bonny dragged the bench over next to me and stood on it to do something in the trough, "Sarge, I'm not high enough, this thing is jammed."

I pushed Anne gently aside, "Here, let me lift her."

I bent my knees and grasped Bonny around the thighs with both arms and lifted her high up. She said, "Oh darn, it's tight, can you back up a little?"

I backed up and buried my nose in Bonny's fragrant bush as she reached to her task. I guess my hot breath and her advanced state of excitation combined, because she fumbled up there for a long time.

"We ain't got all night, Kline." Anne said with a chuckle.

"Oh there, I got it. Oh! Is that your tongue?" Kline said as she flinched in my arms.

I let her down by loosening my arms and letting her nubile body slide against me, holding her a moment to nibble at her nipples and then her generous mouth. I bent to let her down but she stayed close to my cock which had made a pass over her pussy on her way down and was pressing her warm belly.

I leaned back and smiled at her, "That was a Seventh Level move, did you like that?"

She turned and let me see her face in the moonlight, she was grinning, "Oh yes, have you got more of those?"

Anne cleared her throat, "Kline, can't you see we're not the main event here. Mr. Perkins has more important things to do than play with you. Right Josh?"

"Well it's sad to say that I do," I smiled at Bonny, turned to Anne, reached out to caress her cheek in the moon light, looking deep into her eyes as I kissed her lips softly and pulled her chest to mine. I held her in the kiss and picked her up off her feet. She let me, or rather was encouraging me without words, but I let her down after five or ten seconds. As I let her down I said, "I just had to kiss you Anne, do you mind?"

She stepped back to take a breath, "No, can't say that I do. Do it again!"

As I kissed Anne again, I felt the Goddess kiss me back, I pondered my fate and came to the conclusion that I'd follow the Goddess.

I found myself sitting on the bench with Anne moaning in my lap, draped over my left arm, my right hand caressing her nipples and chest in general as I kissed her neck. I realized I had time shifted, a first for me, I had completely removed the seconds, that it took to go from standing embrace to sitting adoration. If I could do it once, perhaps this was a key to Denise?

I pulled back mindful of the time and asked, "Do you think that you could help me out?" I explained what I wanted them to do.

It took a few minutes to convince the ladies to help me. "You mean that you want to feel us climax, but you don't want to use your penis to get us off?" Anne looked at me sideways and said, "Bonny, what do ya think about that?"

Bonny bounced on her toes and giggled, "I'm game!"

"Well I need you ladies to warn me so I can feel your climax with my penis," I explained.

"I'm more in," said Bonny.

Anne smiled, "Are you trying some high level move on the Major then?"

"Well my thought is that she had tricked me once and I needed to form a counter to her, so the critical time is as she climaxes," the girls nodded, "So if you girls will let me feel your climaxes, I can withstand you for the time it takes to extinguish."

"Extinguish?" Anne asked.

I held her hand, "To complete your climax cycle and come back down. So I can withdraw, when you are satisfied, you know, without climaxing myself."

Anne, asked, "Is that want you want?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds strange but I need to feel it a couple of times without the build up. I get distracted from feeling the Goddess complete, and...," I trailed off when I realized that Anne was pulling my leg as well as my dick.

That's how Jack and Danny found me with two fingers in each of their pussies as they were bent over the bench and humping my hands.

"Well Professor Perkins, What have we here?" Jack said as he stepped in to the shower and peered over my shoulder.

"Ah, just in time Jack. These fine ladies are helping me perform the Final Adoration, I'm doing my Eights tonight."

"Aren't you a little young for Eight, I mean you're almost the same age as me?" Danny said as he got a glimpse of the dick sippers I was stroking.

"Anne would you mind if Jack kept you company, Bonny needs just a little more attention," I asked, as I rotated my fingers in a long stroke hitting her g-spot twice with each stroke.

Anne was a little distracted but she asked, "Is, oh, he.. qualified? Oh, Uhuu!"

Jack licked two fingers of his right hand as he put his left hand on her hip and massaged it, "I am a Level Eight of the Lone Pine Kiva. I'm fully qualified, ma'am."

"Okay," Anne choked out.

We made an almost perfect exchange and Jack said, "Your doing Eights? Who's the other ten?"

"Charlotte," I said.

Jack grinned and attended to Anne's maintenance while I knelt and looked at Bonny between her legs, "Bonny, If I licked your pussy, would that make you climax?"

Bonny just moaned and so I licked her pussy, deep and sucked her clit, she moaned and said, "Oh Now!"

I jumped up and gave her a good poke, she took it half way and pulled back and we met in the middle in a resounding thump and it began. I felt her quivering as she humped my stroking cock and rubbed herself against me, while I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit, banging my scrotum with her fingertips. She gasped and flinched and lay her head on the bench, which changed the angle and her pussy quivered.

I held her impaled and panting, her heaving breathing made my dick wave about and she seemed to like it. I reviewed what I had learned, she had gone off during an 'in' and had completed on a deep hold, her pussy clenching in the characteristic vaginal climax. I pondered and felt the liquid grip of her pussy slide.

Jack said, "She about ready if you are Josh."

I nodded , "Yeah, Danny, you want to fill in here?"

Danny gave me a grin and asked, "What do I do?"

"We need to make a seamless swap," I said, still stroking Bonny's tight twat.

Danny got beside me and synchronized his hip movement with mine, and when I pulled back I stepped back and he guided his cock into Bonny and there was only a momentary difference in the stroke. Bonny did moan, "Danny! Oh that's a big one!"

I knelt beside Anne and massaged her tender boobies for a second, "Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

She turned to look at me, shook her head, "No," she coughed.

I got up and got behind her. As Jack pulled his fingers out, I slipped it to her and sank deep on the first in. She stiffened and moaned and so I double pumped her and waved it around extravagantly. She was jerking so I gave her a few meat slaps and she was off to the races.

I tried to discern if the climax occurred everywhere at once or if there was a trigger. Stroking her g-spot seemed to heighten her tension and she really moaned as I gave her a reach around and massaged her clit.

That was it, by really feeling her excitation I was able to transcend my own sensations and felt, something, that felt really good. I gagged a little and slapped her three more times as Anne held her breath. I know I was holding mine but I had to get out. I grabbed Jack's hand and put it on her ass, trying to keep up the stroke.

Jack, Goddess bless him, pulled me back and fitted himself in to Anne's appreciative pussy as she gasped, breathed heavily twice, and groaned as she slid back on his cock.

I pulled the rope and rinsed off catching my breath and trying to cool my cock off. "It was a good thing the cavalry showed up," I thought and watched Danny get Bonny wound up again.

I strolled back to the tent, and found on my entrance, that the oil lamp had been turned way down. It was dark as pitch in the tent and I stood in the doorway for a few seconds to let my eyes adapt.

"Over here Josh," Denise called softly.

"No, here, Josh," Charlotte called from the far corner.

"No, come to me." Amelia said.

Linda was laughing somewhere.

"Ladies, Joshua has an agreement with me." Denise said, which made me realize that I hadn't set up a trade for this insemination and the Kiva frowned on that.

"Just keep talking, Denise. It's awfully dark." I said. Denise started to sing softly a mothers song Charlotte giggled and joined her. I was able to make out the beds and the central table and made my way to Denise's bed

"I thought you had run away from us, Josh,:" Denise said as she opened her blanket and let me slide my cool body against her warm and still slightly greasy body, the oil the girls had used to warm her up was still on her skin and her breasts were like a furnace after walking half naked dripping in the cooling breeze. I grasped her gently, she took me in her arms and said, "Oh you are cool. Feels good."

I nuzzled her neck and slipped a leg between her's. "I had to take a shower, I didn't want to be too sweaty."

Denise kissed me and began to rub her pussy lightly on my thigh, "Josh, I just remembered that I haven't tested you osculatory skills yet and I need a little warming up, you were gone so long."

"But, Denise, I've kissed you many times?"

She kissed my lips softly, "Not while I was critically reviewing you skills, however."

"How do you want me to start?"

"You could kiss my neck, like you are doing, then show me what else you can kiss."

I began to kiss her throat then up to her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe. Denise chuckled and ran her large warm and very strong hands over my back and and ass. I kept it up and moved all over her face and lips, which opened to allow my tongue to play with hers as her pussy continued to massage my thigh.

I worked my way down her throat again and went from shoulder to shoulder then dipping down to the tops of her breasts. She slid up in the bed a little and I raised my thigh to keep her pussy warm against my leg as I circled her nipple and massaged her breast. She was making small sounds as my lips nibbled at her nipples and my thigh counter stroked her pussy, which was warming nicely.

In the dark I could hear Charlotte and Linda moaning. Linda moaned, "Oh put it in," so I figured that Charlotte was enjoying herself. Soft sucking sounds emanated from the corner of the tent where Charlotte and Linda were. I thought about what could be making these sounds and wondered if it was Charlotte's lips or perhaps it was her dildo as it stroked in Linda wet pussy. Charlotte always liked to feel women climax. She and her sister were known for it in Davis.

I ignored the sounds and concentrated on my lip work on Denise's nipples. She was writhing under me now as I slid down to suck her magnificent clit.

It felt like it was a inch long and so warm as Denise began to hump my lips. I put two fingers in her and she really liked that, but I concentrated on my lips and tongue, circling her clit and licking around my fingers. Denise quivered for a moment and then groaned as her hands pulled my head to her pussy. I sucked her clit and minor lips really hard and slid back to stretch them as I squeezed her clit with my lips, and gave the end of her clit flickering licks as it came out of my mouth, my three fingers reaching for her G-spot.

Denise flinched and pulled my face to her orgasm, her hips working up and down, her hands in my hair rubbing my lips and tongue over her grasping pussy. She climaxed and froze for a moment then she relaxed as my fingers slowly stoked her softly, causing her to moan and work her hips against my lips as I licked her clit and sucked it.

She was quivering and moaned as I made one last pass over her pussy lips and nibbled my way up over her belly, across both her breasts, up her throat and finally to her large hot mouth. By now I was warmed up and my cock was begging entrance. She was being coy and just taking the tip in. I could feel her vagina squeezing the tip of my cock.

I gave her about half, then her hips came up and swallowed it all. Denise was stroking me slowly, the warm liquid feel of her pussy was nice. I wasn't pressured at all after the feel of Bonny and Anne's climaxing cunts, Denise's pussy felt comforting.

I gave her the whole shaft and then backed away, putting my knees under her hips to get a little more pressure on her G-spot. She moved up a little and gripped my dick, I laughed a little and backed up again, making her climb the pole. She came back at me more aggressively, lifting her hips to take it in and backing away to give me a harder stroke.

We played a little and I kept backing away as she got more aggressive as her climax wore off. Soon however she had me pinned against the end of the bed with my legs under the end rail and she was stroking steadily as she pulled my face to her nipples. It was a little awkward,I only had hip movement to counter and she had her hips up against me, rubbing her clit in my pubic hair .

I felt something touch my ribs, soft warm and damp enough to feel slick on my own sweating skin. Charlotte said, "Josh, it's so nice to... Oh Don't you love the feel of being together, giving?" she rubbed her stiff nipples and all her aureola on my slick flesh from armpit to hip and back again.

It felt marvelous, "Charlotte you're not playing fair."

Charlotte leaned down and kissed me on the neck, her breasts splayed across my back, and ribs. As she slid, she became the Goddess. Denise was holding me firmly in place as Charlotte kissed me on the neck and shoulders wrapping her lush body over my back, wrapping her arms around my chest and pressing Denise's breasts up against me. Denise was kissing me and wiggling side to side which made my cock swish back and forth against the rear of her vagina, that slick soft feather touch on my frenum , that had me gasping as Charlotte made me feel like my whole body was in a vagina. Between Denise's slick self and Charlotte's Goddess heat, the roots of my pine were straining.

Charlotte moved away as Denise slowly short stroked me. Charlotte stepped back to take a breath as I lost the feeling of being in the womb and was able to regain my control. I asked, "Charlotte, how long?"

Linda laughed from behind me and I felt her hand fondling my scrotum. "Not too much longer, right Charlotte?"

"We decided to test you to nine, Josh," Charlotte said as she moved from beside me to behind me.

Denise said, "She convinced me that you had the stones to grasp, and I think you might pass. You've got a stiff dick and ," she rotated her hips and had me swishing again, I groaned and grabbed at the mantra as she swished her hips left and right for an eon, "ah... You give lovely head."

I laughed and caught my breath, Denise stilled her hips but pulled me close and rubbed her clit in my pubic hair at the root of my cock. She was letting me down and I knew they were cranking my jack. Lifting my erotic threshold and then easing off. I gathered my strength and grasped my stones, hard.

Charlotte said, "The thing about passing your nines, Josh, is that you have to transcend your gender and experience the sensation of penetration, as a woman."

I gasped, "Not Aunt Sadie?"

Charlotte laughed, "Of course, Josh. You'll like it."

I wasn't so sure, "Are you going to used Bruce or Bill?"

Charlotte put her hands on my cheeks and spread them, running her finger down my ass. She pressed at my sphincter and rubbed it a moment, then I felt something cold running down my crack and Charlotte's slick finger worked it's way up my bum. She took it slow and Denise just held me in her velvet vagina, moving slowly side to side and keeping me just on the edge.

Charlotte said, "No, I'm going to use my Josh. It's only fair, I modeled him after you last year. He feels just like you, Josh. Well maybe not as stiff, I like the flexibility. You know for reaching those special places?"

"That's the one with the big knob?" I asked.

"Well, I did take a few liberties. So the poppers felt better."

"Poppers," I asked hesitantly.

Charlotte said, "Relax and feel the sensation as you also feel Denise." She stroked her finger deeper and withdrew almost all the way. "Feel how it swells your insides? How the rim of your hole stretches? Holding on then constricts as it leaves, then the rush..." She jammed her finger up my ass hard and deep, her fingertip waved around in my ass and she jerked it out and began a slow half stroke as she said, "Did you feel it, Josh, it's almost violent isn't it?"

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers