Spreading Seeds Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I was evaluating the situation and couldn't form an opinion, not with Denise swishing me and oil dripping off my balls. I gasped and thought of the North Coast and rain, cold clean wind in my face and the smell of the sea. Gulls flying, white as sperm.

"Oh No," I thought, "Wrong image." I dug real deep and held on.

Charlotte rubbed some more lube on my ass and I felt the stiff tip of the dildo push it's way into my ass. "Oh, it's so big," I gasped.

All the women laughed. Charlotte said, "We all say that the first time or two."

"More if you run into Big Bill," Denise said, laughing.

Linda came around and knelt beside the bed so she could watch me and massage Denise's breast. She was grinning as she looked at me and bit her lower lip. "Josh, remember when you took my virginity? I was so scared, but I didn't let on. I was focused. But when it came time, you know for it to happen? Well I messed it up and my fear almost ruined it. So don't be afraid." She glanced up at Charlotte, "Know that Charlotte loves you and won't do anything to you that you haven't done to her."

That didn't exactly cheer me up, but I had little choice and if I could be a nine, well that made a difference. Hell, I might even get promoted.

In truth my sphincter was burning a bit, but as Charlotte was just waving her hips, it wasn't too bad. I felt her push in and I tried to move away but was held by Denise and my legs under the bed frame. I was fucked in more ways than one.

Charlotte began to hum and rock her hips and began to put the dildo in and pull it out, always going in a little more than out. Soon she was pressing deeper and then she'd wave her hips and the dildo slipped around touching things that caused sensations that had no name. "Oh, ohh," I coughed as Charlotte pressed deeper.

Denise tried to match Charlotte's motion so that as my dick slid deeper in to her vagina, my simulated dick sank deeper into my ass. I was on cold windy cliff and moaned into the storm.

Linda kissed me and said, "No don't resist Josh, grasp it full and hard. Feel it push and your body wants to push back and drive the sensations deeper."

It was true, I realized, the thought of Charlotte's dick in my ass was new, but exciting, in a perverse way. I pressed back and she moaned as the Jenkins patented rocker rubbed her clit and the alternate appendage stroked the lips of her vagina. We rocked for a while as I got used to the sensations. Soon however Charlotte began a short stroke and then changed angles and was touching things that made me lose all perspective and track of time.

She was deep inside me and began to wave her hips, I think to get the appendage to do her, as much as to do me. What ever she was doing, she was doing it deep and I was gasping at the edge of a very steep cliff face, my roots strained to breaking in the howling wind that blew spume for the waves crashing up into my face and I felt a tear and the wind shifted.

I came back to the present while Charlotte was banging my ass, grunting and driving me into Denise, who was shrieking in my ear. Charlotte drew back moaning and drove in hard. Her hips driving me into Denise who had slid back and gave my legs some room to move so I rammed her hard and blew my load.

Charlotte slid back and the knob on the dildo popped out of my ass. Then Charlotte popped it in and out a few times. I came again, and leaned back into it. Charlotte drove down and hit a spot that got my attention and made me come so hard that I passed out.

I came to in Denise's sweaty embrace as she hummed a mother's song and rocked me in her full and breathless embrace. "That feels nice, Denise," I whispered to her.

"It does, doesn't it? I like that you are so slender Josh, You don't crush me," Denise whispered.

"Where's Charlotte?"

"Oh Linda put her to bed, she was light headed. You were almost too much for her." Denise chuckled. "I think she learned a lesson herself."

Denise kissed me , "Congratulations Josh, you pass as a nine. I have to get Charlotte's agreement but I think I can be sure she'd agree."

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers