Spring

Story Info
Virgin priestess conducts Rites of the season.
1.1k words
4
18.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each spring, as the buds of the trees and bushes swelled toward blossoming, the people would begin to feel a swelling and growing in certain parts of themselves. They would be restless, unable to sleep or rest. Dreams of warmth and bare flesh seeped into their winter slumbers.

Deep in the temple they knew preparations were underway for the great spring festival. Each year the priests and priestesses of the temple arranged an elaborate ceremony to insure that the fields and fruit trees, the sheep and cattle, all would grow fertile and bear, each unto its own kind.

They knew also, that a beautiful young woman was receiving instruction in her part in this ritual. They knew that each day she would be bathed in warm, fragrant water, softly dried and then rubbed with rich, scented oils. Her legs and thighs would be massaged with these oils; then her belly and hips; finally her breasts too would be gently rubbed, the nipples softly tweaked.

Then, the dancing lessons would begin. Two handsome, strong young priests of the temple would stand on either side of her. The drums would begin a slow rhythm and the flutes softly played an ancient melody. The priests would begin to stroke her body through the red and purple silks that had been draped about her. They began at her feet and slowly wound their way up her legs. Then they each placed a hand on her belly and drew wide circles on it. As their hands reached her breasts they removed the silk that covered them. There her breasts were revealed. They were full and the nipples were hard and dark. Her breathing was quick and shallow. At that point her partners began to sway her back and forth between them. The rhythm quickened. The young men, with large erections now, began to kiss and caress the woman. Her breath came in pants. Their hand slipped down to the purple silk covering her mound of Venus. As they pulled the silk aside, one could see that the soft hairs covering the mound were damp already with maiden dews.

At this point, the music stopped, two temple priestesses came and took the priests away for relief and the young woman was led back to her room.

Her body was on fire but there was to be no help for her...yet. She sank down into the piles of soft cushions, longing to relieve the fire in her belly. But there was always an old woman there with her to stop her hands as they wandered down to the point of her torment.

"You will soon be relieved of your yearnings, "she said. "And you will know all the delights that a man can give to a woman. Be patient and know that you will be fulfilled."

The baths continued, the "dance" lessons progressed and outside, in the fields and forests the days were getting longer and warmer.

In the villages and small farms, the men were often found huddled together. They spoke in whispers of who would be chosen this year. They remembered years past and the men selected to perform in the spring rites. They spoke of one man, so huge when aroused, so skilled that even the virgin priestess would scream, that he was selected year after year until he was gray haired but still potent. And how women wept when he died, he had introduced so many of them to the pleasures of the body.

They joked each other..."You would be so scared you won't be able to ..."

"Have the priests been watching you at the baths? Maybe it is you they will select! "

Finally the day arrived for the rites of spring that would ensure the fertility of the land.

Crowds gathered before the temple square; children at home with their grannies. The women came too, knowing that before all was done, there would be priests moving through the crowd to select for themselves a partner.

Around the edges of the crowd stood the priestesses. They watched the men surge to the front for a better view. They looked at each one...who would be a likely partner for Spring when she finished her dance?

On a raised courtyard the beautiful Spring [for that was who she would be today] was led forth by her two priests. The music began and she swayed back and forth between her partners. The men in the crowd began to breathe deeply as if having just run far or worked hard. The robes about their loins began to shift and move about of their own accord.

The priests began to stroke Spring's legs and thighs. Then they removed the first silken scarf. Her breasts were revealed as beautiful with large, erect nipples and swollen. They rubbed scented oils on them and Spring let her head fall back as she submitted to their caresses. The priestesses watched the men in the crowd. Who looked to have the strength, the power to ensure success? They came to certain men and pulled aside their robes. This one looked good, that one was large but was he skillful?

The dance went on with the priests becoming erect and urgent themselves. They caused Spring to move her hips in a slow circle as they pulled aside the last silk scarf. There for all to see was Spring, breasts swollen, nipples erect, her mound thrust forward, searching for relief, the hairs bedewed with lust.

The priestesses grabbed one man by his engorged member and brought him forward to the platform. There they stripped away his clothes and revealed a powerful man, ready to perform his part. The priestesses rubbed his penis with oils, to enflame him even more and also to smooth the de-flowering about to occur.

The priests lay Spring back on the couch provided and spread her legs. They continued to massage her breasts and nipples as her lover approaches. He knelt between her legs and slowly lowered himself upon her. He entered and then stopped to answer the question that the high priests must ask," Is this the virgin Spring you ravish?" He must stop his forward thrusts and withdraw his member. He then turned to show that his penis is indeed covered with virgin's blood. Then he returned to complete her de-flowering. Slowly he entered her and began a rhythmic motion as the priests continued to squeeze her nipples. One slid his hand down between Spring and her lover and found that tiny point of all pleasure and began to stroke it. All could see she was covered in sweat and breathing as if in a race...as indeed she was...a race for the relieve she has sought for days now is about to be bestowed. Her legs drew back, her back arched and a scream issued from her throat that tells all that Spring has come and all will bloom again. Her lover and consort bellows like the bulls in rut and the rites are completed as his seed spills into her belly.