Spring Break '06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boboz
boboz
23 Followers

"Someone ask me if I want to see Mark's dick!" Chloe yelled, getting into the spirit.

"We all know you want to see it. And you're the only that gets to feel it." Lisa yelled back.

"Okay, time to get serious here," Mark announced. "Lisa, flash us."

"What's my truth?"

"No truth. Just a dare." Lisa hesitated for a second, then simply pulled her shirt up. It was quick and she was wearing a bra, but her breasts looked very perky. Everyone started booing. "Hey, you didn't say no bra!" Lisa laughed. "Okay, Brent, flash us. But pull down your shorts and your underwear."

Without hesitation Brent jumped up, turned his back, and dropped his shorts, mooning the group before pulling his shorts back up. "You didn't say flash the front!"

"Joy, flash that fantastic ass of yours," Warren suggested from behind the camera.

"No, I don't do the flashy thing. I have a no nudity clause in my contract." This broke the crowd up.

"Well, you have to do something! I know, kiss Nomi." Nomi seemed to perk up at this suggestion. My wife wasn't so sure. "Oh c'mon... girls kiss girls all the time. Not like we're asking you to go down on her or anything." Joy blushed heavily once again. In response to the dare though she slowly got up and crossed the room to where Nomi was sitting. Nomi stood up to meet her halfway. Trying to stifle her giggles my wife leaned forward and planted a quick peck on Nomi's lips. Everyone started booing again, including Janel. "That's not a kiss!" Someone yelled. "I kiss my mom longer than that!" Warren joked.

"So have I." Warren turned the camera to a smiling Mark. "Hey! Don't be talkin' about my momma! That woman is a saint."

"Yeah, I know she's a saint. She had me calling out for god."

"Nomi, show the prof how to do it." Nomi put her small hands on my wife's face, bent forward, and gave her what had to have been the sexiest kiss I have ever seen. The young Asian coed ran her tongue across Joy's lips, nibbling lightly at her bottom lip before pressing both sets of lips together. My wife was shy in responding, but I think the sensuousness of it got to her and their tongues were soon intertwined together. When they parted my wife looked like her breath had been taken away. I saw her mouth the word 'wow' before returning to her seat. Kind of stumbled to her seat actually.

"Nomi, how was it?" Mark asked. Nomi just licked her lips. "Mmmm... she is soooo fucking hot."

Someone dared Janel to flash. No bra, and facing the crowd. They were getting smart. Caught up in the excitement Janel pulled up her tight t-shirt and bra in one fluid motion. The guys went nuts when they saw her pendulous breasts. Playing to the crowd Janel wiggled back and forth, making the two soft globes swing back and forth.

"Oh my god! I've seen heaven!" One of the guys yelled. "Both of them!" Janel pulled her top back down, more slowly then she had pulled it up it seemed like. I think she was getting off on this. They did a few more flashing and mooning dares, but no more with my wife. I was a little surprised at myself that I seemed disappointed. The kiss with Nomi had my mind and dick reeling.

They finally got around to Janel again. They dared her to give Brent a lap dance. Brent was the one who seemed to be entranced by Janel's breasts the most. He really liked the idea of the lap dance.

They placed a hard backed chair in the center of the room and Brent took his place. Janel sauntered over to the young black man, circling him a few times. Janel seemed remarkably graceful and I wondered if she had had any dance training. Brent leaned back in the chair, inviting Janel to mount him, which she did with what I will admit was agonizing slowness. Her legs under her skirt straddled Brent's. Janel lowered herself down until she was seated on Brent's lap. Everyone started hooting and woofing loudly, egging Janel on. She seemed to thrive on this because she started to rise up and then lower herself down again, essentially dry humping the college kid.

"Oh my god!" Brent blurted out. "Oh my fucking god! You are too sexy, Janel."

"Damn that is hot." The camera never left the two of them as Janel put on quite a show. Brent's hands were at his sides when she started, but they were now on Janel's hips, finally finding a permanent home on her bouncy ass.

"Mmmm..." Janel groaned when Brent squeezed her ass. The camera did a quick pan around the room. Everyone was staring silently, including my wife, who was watching intently, her eyes wide and never blinking. I couldn't tell if she was turned on or just stunned by the events. I think it was the former though. Janel was really getting into her lap dance. She was doing some hardcore grinding on the college kid now and he was thrusting his pelvis up to meet her. Brent then buried his face between Janel's ample breasts. She placed her hands on the back of his head and held him there.

"Help her with that t-shirt, girls," Mark instructed. Chloe and Nomi walked over and slowly raised Janel's t-shirt up and over her head. Never slowing for a moment Brent started licking the exposed tops of the older woman's breasts.

"Mmmm... so hot," Janel moaned. "You're tongue is so hot on my body."

"Maybe we should be going," Joy said, seeming to come out of her trance. If Janel heard her she wasn't paying attention or just didn't care as she let Brent continue. The young black college guy then reached back, undid the bra snap, and then tossed the now useless garment aside. He pulled his hands up and started to give Janel's breasts a thorough kneading. His large hands not big enough for the bounty in front of him. He pinched her nipples which caused Janel to arch her back and moan loudly.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Warren shouted. Brent leaned forward and took one of the erect nipples into his mouth, feverishly sucking and biting at it, almost trying to fit the whole tit into his mouth. He then reached down and pulled her skirt up and over her waist. Warren got a good shot of her ass encased in pink panties. "Pink panties! I love pink panties!"

Brent's hands started caressing her ass, even snaking down under the band so he could grab Janel's pliant flesh. He was pushing his crotch higher and harder into Janel's spread legs. This kid could definitely multi-task.

"Janel, I think this is going too far." My wife's voice was louder this time. She was standing up now, looking like she was going to pull the two performers apart any second. Just at that moment Mark sidled up next to Joy, placing his long arm around her shoulder. I was surprised when my wife let him keep his arm there. I was even more surprised when Mark leaned down to Joy and appeared to whisper something in her ear. I don't know what he said but it seemed to calm her down. Then she did something that totally blew me away. She put her arm around his waist and let him lead her away into another room.

Where the hell did they go? Follow them, Warren!

Janel and Brent were really sucking each other's tongues now. Janel pulled - tore is more like it - Brent's t-shirt off and started rubbing his chest. She seemed almost feverish as she kissed down his neck and over his chest. The camera panned down to his waist and I could see that Janel was rubbing his crotch through his shorts. She looked like she was trying to jerk the young guy off through the material.

"Oh, fuck, baby. You want what I got, don't you?" Brent teased. His shorts were so loose that Janel was able to slip her hand down the waist band. "Goddamn!" was all that Brent could say. Apparently Janel found what she was looking for.

"Where's Mark?" One of the girls asked.

"He took the other one out back. Let's go find them." The camera 'walked' through the house, peering into different rooms.

"Shhh... I hear someone," Warren said. Through a gap in one of the doors he was able to focus the camera into what looked like the laundry room. Joy was leaning against a counter, and Mark was standing close right in front of her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Joy giggled and looked away. Mark then took a step closer, caressing my wife's cheek, letting his fingers wander around her chin, pushing a few strands of her hair behind her ear. My wife wasn't giggling now. Mark leaned forward, attempting to kiss Joy. She hesitated, then met him halfway for a quick peck on the lips. He laughed, then moved forward again. This time the kiss wasn't a quick peck. Joy hesitated again, but then got more into it as the kiss became long and passionate. Her arms wrapped around Mark's neck, or the best she could do, considering that he was at least a foot taller.

Effortlessly Mark put his hands around Joy and lifted her up onto the counter. Now they were almost face to face, or should I say tongue to tongue as Mark had half his down her throat. His hands were roaming all over her body now. Around her back... up and down her sides. He pushed her legs apart then stepped in between them. Joy shook her head, telling him no. Mark ignored her and put his hands on her ass and pulled crotch closer until their groins appeared to be rubbing against each other. My wife shut her eyes in what looked like ecstasy as Mark began to dry hump her.

"Yep, she's feeling it now," Chloe (I think it was Chloe) whispered.

"The guy is a sexual terminator. He never stops coming until he's completed the mission." Warren joked. Some joke. His "mission" apparently had been to fuck my wife. And the way things were going he seemed hell bent on accomplishing said mission.

If I didn't know their clothes were still on I would think they were having sex just by the way Joy was pushing back against his crotch. Her legs then wrapped around his waist. Mark's hands were all over my wife's chest as he fondled her breasts.

"Ohhh..." Joy moaned loud enough to be picked up by the camera when Mark pinched her nipples. The camera zoomed in for a tight shot and I could see that Joy's nipples were erect. She couldn't of been wearing a bra by the way they were sticking up. Mark bent down and started nuzzling and biting her nipples through the material. "Mmm... ohhh... yesss..." She moaned again. She put her hands on the back of Mark's head, pulling him tighter to her chest. His hands went down to her ass, lifting her off the counter with ease. Mark held her suspended for a moment, then set her down. Joy's legs were a bit unsteady when her feet touched the floor. Mark kissed her deeply once more. He grabbed her hand, leading her out of the laundry room. The picture jiggled wildly again as Warren ran away so not to be seen. Then the picture went dark.

When it came back on we were in the living room once more. What I say stunned me. Brent was sitting down on the chair with his shorts down around his ankles. Janel was on her knees in front of him, staring at a very large and erect dick. She had it in one hand and was slowly jacking it up and down with her hand.

"Is she going to suck it? Is she?" One of the girls shouted out. This seemed to bring Janel back to reality because she stopped jacking the black college kid and turned beet red.

"Keep going... This is so fucking hot," Brent encourage. Janel slowly started yanking on his ebony rod again. He put his hand on the back of her head and slowly started pulling her face down to his hard on. "You've got to suck me... please!" Brent moaned. Janel looked around for a moment.

"Go for it! Take that big cock!" The group egged her on. Janel tentatively started lapping at the swollen head. Her tongue dragging across the tip slowly, as if tasting. She got bolder as the girls cheered her. Finally Janel just put her entire mouth over the head. Sucking slow at first, then the more she did it I guess the more she enjoyed it. She began to stroke the shaft as she took him deeper into her mouth. This was unbelievable! My wife's best friend was on her knees giving a blow job - a very vigorous one at that too - to a black college kid at least thirty years her junior, while my wife was doing god knows what with a white college kid who was purported to have a really large dick. I felt sick and excited watching all this. What kind of perv did that make me!?

As much as I enjoyed watching Janel suck the kid I really wanted Warren the cameraman to find my wife and Mark.

The blow job had been going on for a while. "This is so fucking awesome!" Warren said.

"You think that's wild come see this shit!" Vic guided Warren upstairs. They stopped in front of a door. I will never forget what I heard for the rest of my life. Through the door came the unbridled and passionate screams of a woman. Since all the other females in the house were accounted for it had to be coming from my wife. Vic and Warren were laughing. "Oh fuck! He's killing her in there!"

"Yeah, probably stabbing her in the stomach with that fucking monster of his." They tried the door handle. Locked! "Oh that fucker."

"Through here." The camera followed Vic as he went through a bedroom next door and then through a shared bathroom. I could see Warren's reflection in the bathroom mirror as he passed. I could hear my wife's wails of pleasure more clearly now. They quietly pushed the door open. If the moans were a sound I would never forget, then what I saw when they stuck the camera in the bedroom will forever be imprinted on my visual memory.

Joy, my lovely wife of almost thirty years, was on her back on a king sized bed. Her legs spread wide. Spread wide to allow the 20 year old guy easier access with his tongue and fingers. Mark was sliding at least two fingers into my wife's pussy. His manipulations had Joy writhing side to side on the bed. Her small hands were twisted in the bedspread as she moaned, almost hysterical with passion.

"Ohhhh gooooooddd... You're going to make - make me cummmm - again!" She screamed. This put a charge into Mark as he increased the tempo of his finger thrust. "Mmmmm... Gonna cummmm! Cummmm! Cum!!" Joy's crotch shot up off the bed as she pushed her pussy up to meet Mark's fingers. The camera zoomed in on Joy's pussy. It was shiny and slick looking with her juices. She must of been cumming buckets. I could even hear the squishing noises as Mark fucked her with his fingers faster and faster. He could barely keep his digits in her for more than a few thrusts as Joy was thrashing around so violently.

Whether she didn't know the camera was there or just didn't care, Joy didn't react one way or the other as Warren moved in closer to get her face on tape. Her hair was soaked with perspiration. Her face was so red from the effort that it looked like a bad sunburn, or maybe it was sunburn. They had been at the beach all day. She was really sucking air as another orgasm rocked her tiny body. This one must of been massive because her back came off the bed, arching like a bow.

"Goddamn! You are so wet," Mark said to her. He took the wet fingers and held them to my wife's mouth. She didn't hesitate in licking them. I had never seen her do THAT before! This kid had her eating out of his hand - literally. "Truth or dare... You want my cock, don't you?" Mark asked.

Joy nodded. "Yes... Yes I do."

"You want to suck it and then you want me to fuck you, don't you?" My wife nodded again. "Say it, please."

"I want it."

"Want what?" Mark was really teasing her now. My wife was going along.

"I want your cock. To suck it in my mouth. Then I want you to fuck me with it." Joy was on a different level now. It had to of been the combination of weed and alcohol. Mark quickly dropped his shorts. All I could see was his ass as he moved up the bed towards Joy's face. The camera moved to the side so I could finally see what he was packing. "Oh my god!" Joy said when she saw his dick. That pretty much was my reaction as well.

This kid was hung.

Nine inches as least. The head really bulged out from the shaft, as though someone stuck an apple on the end of a bat. He held it at the base as he moved it closer to Joy's face. "Stick out your tongue." Out came the tongue. Mark started to rub the head all over her wet, pink tongue. Joy actually started lapping at it in a very similar way to what Janel had been doing when she was licking Brent's dick. I wondered briefly if they had exchanged oral techniques. Kneeling beside my wife's head Mark thrust his cock head into her mouth. He could only get a sideways angle so the head was making the opposite cheek bulge out whenever he pushed in. Joy then turned her head so she could increase the depth of her sucking. I had never seen her so ravenous for sex before. I didn't know how to react. My dick had not softened once while this was going on, but I was also nauseous.

Joy started stroking Mark's shaft (just like Janel!) as she sucked him harder and harder.

"Man, we've got Brent downstairs getting his dick sucked and you're up here getting you dick sucked," Warren said. "That's a lot of dick sucking!"

"Brent's getting his sucked? Get his ass up here!" Mark ordered. The camera clicked off.

Fuck!

It seemed forever until it came back on again. Actually four seconds. When it did the action had changed considerably. Janel was now lying next to my wife on the bed. Brent was fucking her hard. I could hear the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as he bounced up and down on Janel. She had her hands on his chest as though holding him up. Her moaning and panting filled the air. Mark had Joy up on all fours. He wasn't ramming her as hard as Brent was nailing Janel though. He seemed more interested in the slow approach. Joy was grunting every time Mark pushed that baseball bat of a dick into her, almost pushing her across the bed.

"Oh god! Too big!" Joy shouted. "Slower... You're too damn big." Well now we knew why Mark was going so slow.

"This is one fantastically tight pussy!" Mark laughed. He grabbed both of her wondrous ass cheeks as he slid in and out of my wife. Finally Joy couldn't keep herself upright any longer; collapsing down on her stomach. Mark basically had his way with her as she lay there. She would let out a piercing scream whenever he went too deep, which was often.

"Here it comes!" Brent yelled out. The camera swung back to him as he pulled his dick out just as he erupted. His cum arched over Janel's head, hitting the headboard of the bed it was so strong. The next few shots landed across her face and all over her large tits. After exhausting his supply of semen Brent dropped his sweaty body down on top of Janel's sweaty body. They both lay there trying to catch their breath. "Fuck! That is one busted nut!"

"I'm not going to waste mine like that." Mark said. Joy must of been wet enough to accommodate his size because he really picked up the pace. He was going deep into Joy now.

"F-f-f-uck mmmeeee! I'm-m-m c-c-c-umming again! D-d-don't sssstop!" Joy babbled, nearly incoherent.

"I'm with you!" Bellowed Mark. His body tensed up. The sinew in his neck bulging out as he came in my wife's pussy. This pushed Joy to a new level yet again.

"I can feel you cumming inside me!"

Mark's entire body turned to stone as he emptied his balls into what had previously been my faithful wife. Like Brent Mark just fell across my wife's back, both exhausted. He kept his dick inside her as he lay on top of her. Their bodies were plastered with sweat. Joy seemed to be glowing she was so hot. Mark pulled her over so they were now in the spoon position on the bed.

Janel looked passed out as she hadn't moved a muscle during all this.

"I have never ever come like that. That was incredible... fucking incredible!" Mark told Joy. She gave him a weak smile.

"Me either. I swear to god I've never cum so hard or so often. That is one amazing cock you have, Mark." They kissed deeply. Mark slowly pulled his flaccid dick out. Joy tensed up again. "Wow. Do I hate to have that leave my pussy."

boboz
boboz
23 Followers