Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,140 Followers

Robbie did and realized the rocking motion resulted in his prick pushing in and out about three inches. He could now look into her baby blue eyes and into her deepest thoughts. As innocent as she looked last night on the beach she was now just the opposite. She was a woman wanting him to fuck her until she screamed. He did just that.

*****

Erica returned to the hotel around 6:00PM expecting her sister to be waiting for her. She was surprised when she saw the bedroom door closed. "This is getting crazy," she thought as she knocked on the door. She didn't hear any noises so she peeked inside. Over in the corner on the far side of the room was her sister sitting on the guy's lap while he sat on a chair. Her hips were rising and falling onto his visible long hard shaft. She closed the door and sat down on the sofa. Sooner or later they had to call it quits.

*****

"That's it," Robbie gasped when he shot his load deeply into her dripping pussy. He walked to the bed and fell face forward. Within seconds he was asleep.

Julie too was tired and wanted to fall next to him but grabbed her robe instead. She moved out into the living area and saw Erica watching TV.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Well my God. I do have a sister! What happened did you run out of condoms?"

Julie laughed. "No we have a few left."

"A FEW!" Erica repeated loudly. "Aren't you sore?"

"Yes, but it's worth it," Julie said as she sat down. "I never knew it was so wonderful."

"Don't tell me you are in love," Erica said.

"No of course not, I don't even know him that well," Julie said without opening her eyes.

"So you won't mind if I try him out?" Erica grinned.

Julie opened her eyes. "Don't even try it."

"He can't have much left," Erica grinned.

"I'll give him a couple hours sleep and see how much he has left," Julie said.

*****

It was dark when Robbie opened his eyes. He felt a warm body next to him and pushed up behind her. When his penis pushed against her soft ass it started expanding again.

Julie was asleep when his penis pushed between her buttocks. She quickly came to when she felt the large tip pushing against her tiny anus.

"What are you doing back there?" she giggled as she opened her legs and reached under her to pull the tip down into her pussy folds.

"Sorry my aim was off," he laughed. "Would you hand me a condom?"

Julie knew she had just had her period last week so the chances of her getting pregnant were slim. She wanted to feel him inside her without the rubber coating. "It's OK," she whispered while pushing her hips back until he was buried almost five inches into her.

*****

"Fuck not again," Erica said when she heard the moaning and groaning from the bedroom. So far on this trip she had been fucked once by a guy she didn't like and didn't even remember it happening. Meanwhile her baby sister had not left the bedroom except to eat. She heard someone knock on her door. She opened it and saw a tall guy standing there. "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for my roommate," Paul said.

"What does he look like?" she asked smiling. The guy was kind of cute.

"Light brown hair, brown eyes about 5 foot 10 inches."

Erica opened the door and let him in. She smiled when he heard the sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom. "I think he is in there with my sister."

Paul laughed. "Good, I thought he had drowned or something." He turned to leave. "Tell him Paul stopped by to look for him."

"Wait!" Erica said. "Where are you going?" She had to get out of this mad house.

"Down to the bar," he replied. "Do you want to come?"

"YES!" she said loudly as she grabbed her purse.

*****

The next day pretty much the same happened however Robbie did leave to go back to his room to shave. His beard was leaving red marks on Julie's face, chest and thighs. Paul was in the room when Robbie walked in.

"Good morning," he said smiling.

"Shit man I was worried about you," Paul said smiling. "Are you taking Vitamins or something?"

"No, I guess I've saved it up all these past years," he laughed. "Julie is amazing."

"So is her sister," Paul laughed.

"Her sister?"

The bedroom door opened and Erica walked out wearing one of Paul's baseball jerseys and nothing else. "Hi Robbie," she smiled.

"We wondered where you were last night," he said smiling over at his roommate.

"I doubt if you two even missed me," she laughed. She moved over and sat down on Paul's lap and gave him an open-mouth kiss.

Robbie had already seen everything she had so when the shirt pulled up over her bare buttocks he didn't make a big deal about it. "I've got to get my shaving stuff and toothbrush," he said smiling.

"Good, I'll come down and get my stuff in about an hour or so," Erica giggled. She looked at Paul. "You can last an hour right?"

"I'll surely try," he laughed.

*****

"Your sister is upstairs with my roommate," Robbie told Julie when he returned. He noticed she was now wearing a dress. "Are we going out?"

"No," Julie giggled. "Sit in that chair over there."

Robbie quickly did as she said and watched as she leaned back and slowly opened her legs. "You do like looking up a girl's dress?"

"Oh yes," he replied when he saw her blonde bush.

Julie grinned at his expression when her legs opened wider and wider until he could see everything. "Now show me yours."

Robbie quickly unzipped and pulled out his hard-on.

"Touch it," she giggled as her own fingers played down into her moist slit.

For a virgin Julie knew a lot. For the next five minutes they slowly masturbated looking at each other.

"Is my sister fucking your roommate?" she asked while breathing faster and faster.

"They did last night and I think they are doing it now," he groaned. He liked it when she said fuck and wondered just how far she would go with the nasty words.

"Your pussy looks really wet," he grinned.

"And, your prick looks really hard," she giggled back at him.

"My cock liked it when you sucked it before," he moaned. Just the words now were driving him crazy.

"My cunt likes your tongue licking it too," she smiled. Her fingers spread open her inner lips. "It now wants your hard dick to fuck it," she panted.

Robbie lasted as long as he could before he stood and walked over to the sofa. Julie smiled as she pulled up her dress and moved back while spreading her legs. "Give me your hard cock," she whispered. "Make me Cum."

Robbie's hand guided his shaft into her moist hole and let it go until it was all the way inside. His fingers moved behind her to push down into her buttocks until he found her rear hole. "I'm going to finger your ass," he whispered.

"OH GOD! YES FINGER MY ASS! She screamed. Her juices had dripped down to help his middle finger to slide inside. As his prick moved into her pussy his finger dove deeply into her ass.

Robbie had lost track of the number of times they had fucked because she had stopped him from using the condoms. It was later that night when Paul and Erica returned to the girl's rooms. Luckily Julie and Robbie were under a blanket on the sofa taking a break.

"Hey guys," Erica smiled when she pulled Paul into the large chair with her. "That's my little sister Julie," she said to Paul as they looked at the two heads sticking out from under the blanket.

"Hi," Julie said. "So are you two having fun?"

"Yes," Paul said smiling. "You two want to take in a movie with us tonight?"

Julie turned and looked at Robbie. "I think you need a break."

"Definitely," Robbie said.

"Come on let's get dressed," Julie said as she pulled the blanket off and stood naked in front of Paul and Erica.

"Damn," Paul said smiling at her firm mounds and golden bush. Julie giggled and ran with Robbie into the bedroom.

"Can you believe that last week she was an ultra conservative virgin who had not gone past second base with a guy?" Eric asked.

"Robbie too," Paul laughed.

"With a guy?" Erica laughed.

"No, with a girl," Paul said as he pulled her into him.

*****

The walk to the small movie theater only took ten minutes and the movie had been out for sometime so it was basically empty except for an older couple. Julie went in first and guided them to the back row.

"I thought we were here to see a movie," Robbie whispered when her hand pushed down into his crotch.

"You are here to watch a movie," she giggled. "I've already seen it."

"Oh shit," he said when her fingers pulled down his zipper and fished out his long tube. He turned to see if Paul was watching and saw his buddy leaning back with his eyes closed. Erica had already pulled out his prick and was bobbing up and down on it.

"Fuck me," Julie whispered after her head pulled away and she stood up before him.

"But........"

"No buts," she giggled as she lifted her skirt and straddled his lap. She had forgotten to wear panties and was soon moving up and down while holding his face to her chest.

Robbie saw that Paul was getting the same treatment next to him and realized the two sisters were in competition. He heard Julie's loud moan and looked down to see Paul's fingers up under her blouse cupping her bare breast. "Shit," he thought. "If he can do it to Julie then he could do the same to Erica." His fingers slowly moved under the older sister's blouse and upward until he found her hot mound and hard nipple waiting for him.

The four didn't care about all the noise they were making and didn't notice the older couple's faces turned around looking at them. They didn't see the older man's fingers cup his wife's breasts or when her face moved down into his lap.

"Now!" Julie cried out first happy to win the race to satisfaction.

"Me too!" Erica yelled seconds later. The two men were only seconds behind Erica.

"Look at that," Robbie laughed when he saw the older woman's head bobbing up and down on her husband's lap. "I guess we started something."

*****

Although they had touched the other sister's breast the guys stayed with their original partner for the rest of the night.

It rained the next day so they didn't need an excuse to stay in the room fucking and sucking. However, Paul and Erica did move up to the guy's room to use a bed. Finally after the three day marathon Julie told Robbie she wanted to sleep alone.

"But, it's our last night," he said hoping to spend it with her. So far they had not talked about getting together again once they returned home. They didn't even know their last names.

"I'll see you in the morning," Julie said as she gave him once last hug and one long wet kiss. "The past few days have been wonderful."

"I don't want to leave," Robbie whispered as he cupped her round butt one last time.

"Please go," she said trying not to cry.

Robbie reluctantly turned and walked out the door just as Erica walked in. "Paul is passed out on the sofa," she giggled.

"Drunk?" He asked.

"No....worn out," she giggled as she closed the door.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Erica asked Julie an hour later as they quickly packed their bags. "I think Robbie really likes you."

"He doesn't even know me," Julie said seriously. "It was just sex and that's it. I'm going to college and so is he. It's better this way."

"But, I want to see Paul again," Erica said.

"You can't because then Robbie will know where I am. He thinks I live in Virginia."

"He doesn't know about Danny?"

"No," Julie answered. "And, you better not say anything to Danny."

"I think you are making a mistake," Erica said as she grabbed her bag and followed her sister out the door. It was a seven hour drive back to Georgia.

*****

"Man I hate to go back home," Robbie told Paul as they packed their stuff the next morning. He picked up the phone and called Julie's room but no one answered. "Maybe they are waiting for us in the lobby?" he said.

The two guys hurried downstairs and found the lobby empty. The desk clerk motioned for Robbie to come over to him and then handed him a note from Julie.

Robbie,

The past few days were fantastic and I'm glad you were my first. I'll always remember you and the great fun we had.

Take care,

Julie.

"Shit," Robbie said. "Do you have Julie's last name?" he asked the hotel clerk.

"I'm sorry sir I can't give that information out," the man said.

"Please," Robbie begged. "I have to get in touch with her."

"Nope.........sorry."

"Come on Robbie. Let's get out of here," Paul said after he found out Erica didn't even leave him a note. "Maybe it's for the best."

"FUCK!" Robbie yelled as he followed Paul to their car.

*********************************

2005

Julie Cameron sat on the large porch overlooking the huge spread of peach trees. She waved down at her daughter Samantha who had just returned from her Spring Break at Daytona Beach. She had tried to talk her out of going because she knew first hand what happened to her during Spring Break but Sam fought and argued until she finally gave in. Her aunt Erica also put the pressure on to allow Sam to go.

"Don't you remember the fun we had?" Erica had asked her while trying to break her down.

"Not a day goes by that I don't think of those three days," Julie said. Although she had married her childhood sweetheart Danny Cameron she had never again experienced the wild sex and total freedom she had experience with Robbie.

"Would you give back those days?" Erica asked.

Although Julie wanted to say yes she couldn't. "No I wouldn't."

"Well then give Sam a chance to experience the same thing."

"You're right," Julie said. "I'm being over protective."

Now as she looked into Sam's eyes she could see that she had changed just like she did twenty-two years ago. "You look different." Julie said as she hugged her.

"I am," Sam smiled. "I met someone."

"Really?" Julie said. "In just three days?"

"Mother, I think I love him," Sam smiled.

"Nonsense," Julie laughed. "You can't fall in love in just three days."

"It just happened," Sam smiled. "I can't get him out of my mind."

"Can't get who out of your mind?" Sam's father Danny asked as he moved up to the two women in his life.

"A guy I met in Florida," Sam said smiling.

"Well get him out of your mind because you are going to pharmacy school," Danny said seriously. "I told you she shouldn't go to Florida," he spat at Julie.

Julie glared at her husband. "We will talk about it later. Let's get your bags into the house."

Later, after dinner, Julie cornered Sam in her bedroom. "So tell me everything. Is the old hotel still standing?"

"Yes," Sam giggled. "Someone spent a lot of money fixing it up. It was really nice and they gave me a big room."

"And............" Julie asked.

"And I met him. He was sitting on the beach and I was out walking."

Julie had to sit down. "He was sitting on the beach?"

"Yes the other kids were partying and I had to leave. Things were getting too wild."

Julie gulped. "Who is he? Tell me about him."

As the words spilled from her lips Julie's head began to spin. 'He's from New Jersey. His father told him to stay at the hotel and if he sat on the beach he would met an angel."

"Oh God," Julie thought. "What's his name?"

"Robert Samuels the Third but he wants to be called Rob," Sam said smiling. "I have his picture on my phone. You want to see it?"

Julie didn't answer as she leaned over to look at the tiny screen. She looked at his face and felt the room begin to spin. Suddenly she blacked out.

*****

"Are you alright?" Julie heard someone in the darkness ask her. She felt something cold press against her forehead and she opened her eyes to see Erica's face.

"Yes, what happened?"

"You fell off my bed," Sam said from the other side of her. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," Julie said as she remembered seeing the boy's face on Sam's phone. It was Robbie's face.

"What were where you doing?" Erica asked as she helped her sister sit up.

"I just showed her the boy I met in Daytona," Sam said as she passed the phone to her aunt.

"No, don't look," Julie said as she tried to grab the phone from her sister's hand.

"Holy shit!" Erica cried out. "It's him."

"You know Rob?" Sam asked as she grabbed her phone back.

Erica looked at Julie. "No wonder you passed out." Suddenly she started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sam asked. She was getting pissed. "Am I missing something here? How do you know him?"

"We don't know him," Julie said quickly. "He looks like someone we met a long time ago."

"I'm not stupid," Sam said. "Something is going on about him."

"Nothing.......really," Julie lied as she glared at her sister to be quiet. "You are not in love with him. You are in love with the time you spent together."

"But...........," Sam started saying before she realized they had gone.

*****

Rob's father and mother were not at home when he walked into his plush Jersey home. He couldn't get Sam out of his mind. At first they just talked for almost four hours until he finally got enough nerve to kiss her. The kiss grew hotter and hotter until they couldn't control themselves anymore. It was on the beach just before sun up that he took her virginity.

"Hey son you are home," Bob Samuels said to Rob when he burst through the door. "Did you have a great time?"

"How did you know?" Rob asked with a big smile.

"Know what?" His mother Ann asked when she walked in the door.

"How did Dad know I was going to meet an angel on the beach?" They both turned and looked at Bob.

"You did?" Bob said as he sat down next to his son on the sofa. "Was she real?"

"God yes," he smiled. "I've never met anyone like her before."

"Tell us about her," Ann said hoping she was not just some tramp who had jumped her baby.

"I don't know where to start. We just hit it off right away. She has this great smile and laugh."

"Sounds like love to me," Bob smiled.

"He was only with her a few days," Ann said sharply. "You can't fall in love in only two or three days."

"And nights," Rob thought to himself. They had tried every position imaginable and some that really didn't work very well but was fun trying.

"Well forget about her because you have to finish your high school year and get ready for Rutgers."

"I'm not sure about Rutgers," Rob said knowing it would piss off his mom.

"WHAT? Don't even start on wanting to go to a school down south," Ann cried out.

"I never said I wanted to go to Rutgers. That was you Mom," he said looking at his father for support.

"He's right dear," Bob said hoping she would calm down.

"It's that girl isn't it?" She said as she sat back crossing her arms. "You want to attend the same college as she does."

"Well not really but we won't be too far from each other," Rob replied. "She's going to Emory and you know I've wanted to go to Georgia Tech."

"Georgia Tech is a very good engineering school," Bog injected.

"You two are ganging up on me," Ann said. "Rutgers has good engineering too."

"But, it's only a few hours from here," Rob said. "I need to get away from home."

Ann didn't say anything as she stood and walked away.

"Her answer to a problem has always been to walk away," Bob whispered to his son. "Where does this girl live?"

"Georgia near Atlanta," he replied. "I have her photo on my phone. Would you like to see her?'

"Sure," Bob answered. It was the first time his son seemed to really seriously care about a girl. He waited until his son opened his flip phone and click to a photo. His eyes opened in amazement when he saw her face.

"Are you alright?" Rob asked his father who was just staring at her face.

"Uh........yeah..........did you say she was from Atlanta?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,140 Followers