Spring Break

Story Info
Siblings get to know each other.
2.2k words
4.05
160.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here Scott was, faced with a predicament of unfathomable horror. His parents, their faces aglow with terrifyingly gleeful smiles handed him two plane tickets to Florida. Now, you may be asking yourself, why is this so horrifying? Well, it was because Scott's parents were making him visit his seventy-six year old grandmother in her retirement home...OVER SPRING BREAK!

Now, Scott was twenty, a legal adult, so he didn't technically have to go, but he was also a twenty-year-old slacker who still lived with his parents, so he really had to if he wanted a place to stay. He wouldn't be going alone, though, his sister, Holly would be joining him. This made the situation much, much better.

Holly and Scott got along so well, it was like they shared the same brain. Holly was a deadbeat too, and like her brother, never went to college. They were party kids and often went out drinking and clubbing together. In fact, before this whole grandma thing happened, they were planning on a trip to Jamaica for Spring Break.

Scott's little sister was eighteen and ridiculously cute. If they weren't related, he'd be all over her. She was very short, not much over five feet, had straight blonde hair, full pink lips, and sparkling white teeth. She had plump, ample breasts and a round, shapely butt that she often flaunted when she wore her tight thong bikinis and short denim mini-skirts.

Scott worked out a lot, and was pretty well-built. He had messy brown hair and plain brown eyes, nothing special. He didn't have much trouble with the ladies, but he got bored easily when it came to dating them. It looked like he wouldn't be dating anyone for the next ten days, though.

The flight to Florida was sad and very boring. Holly and Scott both knew that they were in for the worst Spring Break ever.

The first day at Grandma's didn't turn out too bad. The condominium had recently installed a pool, and Holly and Scott had fun swimming. Scott had more fun watching Holly run around in her tight swimsuit, though. He had to tread water in the deep end to hide his erection.

It was that night that the siblings planned their escape. They decided that they would try and hitchhike to South Beach, Miami, and they would leave tonight. So, in the darkness, they crept out of their rooms, gathered their bags and left quietly. Grandma wouldn't even notice; she was blind and deaf and didn't even know what was going on half the time. Her assistant would be by the following morning to help her, so they weren't worried.

Scott figured that no one would help them get to Miami without something in return. They only had limited money, to get them back home. After Holly suggested a massage from her in exchange for a ride, several cars started slowing down to read their sign. Finally, an old Toyota came to a stop in front of them. A creepy, nerdy looking fellow rolled down his window. He stared up at Scott, and then at Holly, who was smiling seductively. He swallowed once and then spoke.

"I'll take you anywhere you want to go if I can get a blowjob in return."

Scott glanced at Holly who was frowning.

"Holly, you don't have to do this..."

She shook her head.

"No, I'll do it. Come on; get the bags."

Scott loaded their luggage into the trunk and climbed in the backseat. Holly got in the passenger's side and pulled her hair back in a ponytail. She sighed and watched as the guy hastily unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear. A shriveled, little penis stared back at her. She eyed it suspiciously, as though it would spring up and poke her in the eye, but it never did. The man was breathing heavily.

"Do you spit or do you swallow, little girl?"

"I swallow..."

He grinned nastily.

"Okay, as soon as you swallow, we can go to Miami."

She nodded and moved closer to him, picking up his withered cock and bending down until her lips made contact with its head. She rubbed her lips all over, softly planting kisses all over. She then traced her tongue up and down the shaft before slowly sliding the four-inch pole into her mouth. Scott was fascinated and watched with great interest from the back seat. As Holly slurped his dick, no emotion was on the driver's face; he simply stared ahead, his expression like stone. Holly made a choking sound almost immediately after she started sucking. His tiny penis had grown into an eight inch monster! The man smiled and glanced down at her. She had managed to stuff six inches of it in her mouth and was doing her best to keep sucking as he thrust his pelvis back and forth, cramming more and more cock down her throat. Scott, in the back seat, had started furiously masturbating. He finished at just about the same time the driver did. He tried his best to keep his moans quiet as he watched Holly swallow the man's load and lick up every last drop. She almost looked hungry for more as she sucked him dry, releasing his cock only after it had returned to its four-inch state once again. She wiped her mouth and sat back up, with an odd look of satisfaction on her face as the driver pulled up his pants and revved up the car engine.

It was some hours later that Scott and Holly arrived in South Beach, around 6AM. The sun was up, but in the distance, they could hear the continuous techno dance beats pulsing from the night clubs. Scott's mind wasn't on dancing, though. He couldn't stop thinking about his sister giving the driver of the car a blowjob. Where had she learned to suck so well, and at such a young age?

The driver let them out at the beach and nodded his farewell. Holly kissed him on the cheek and grinned as he blushed, and then sped off. Only a few people were walking around the sand that night, mainly couples, so the siblings decided to look for a place to stay for the night. A dimly-lit motel near the shore was the first thing they saw, and in their exhausted state, they couldn't care less if it was here or the Ritz.

Scott lugged their bags in while Holly spoke to the guy running the place. She was working her usual charm, leaning forward on the desk and using her elbows to mash her round, perky breasts together. Scott listened to her try and bargain with the man, who looked like he was in his forties. He had a greasy, slick mullet, a cigarette, and a torn wifebeater and he was about 40 pounds overweight, with a round beer belly that jutted out rather notably. He watched as the man pointed to his cheek shyly and flushed a deep red as Holly happily planted a kiss there and then giggle cutely. She stuck out her bottom lip.

"Please sir, we're so tired, and I'm willing to do anything to get us a room."

He glanced down at his crotch and chuckled nervously. Holly's eyes lit up.

"Do you want me to touch it? Suck it for you, honey? Hm, would you like a nice BJ?"

The man nodded.

"Aw, shucks, that'd be swell, little missy. Then, you can stay for free."

Holly shrieked in joy and hugged the man tightly, wiggling her cute little butt around in anticipation as the man undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He proudly took hold of his fat cock and suggestively wiggled it around. Scott sighed and took a seat, watching intently. Holly tucked her hair behind her ears and knelt down. The guy passed her his penis and she started working it with her hand for a while as she licked her lips and took a deep breath. She then affectionately kissed the shaft all over and licked the entire underside. She slapped it against her tongue for a while and then crammed the first few inches in her mouth, not sucking, but just letting him get a feel for her. She tasted him curiously and used her tongue to lap up any pre cum that oozed out of the head. She seemed to approve and finally started sucking him. He yelled in excitement, and Scott was afraid that the other guests would wake up. Holly was noisily smacking her lips as she slurped his pole like a popsicle. She mumbled dirty words under her breath while she blew him and took great pleasure in bringing him to the brink of climax and then slowing down, by nibbling on his ball sac and teasingly licking his cock all over, causing him to shiver with delight. Scott was so hard now it was unbelievable. He loved watching little Holly suck guys off. How he wished he was one of them!

The motel manager at last had his orgasm and pumped his semen down Holly's throat. She drank all of it and like she had done with the driver, continued to slurp on his pole until it was limp again, at which point she grudgingly spit him out and got up to kiss him on the lips. He grinned quite stupidly and handed over the room key, which Holly tossed to Scott.

He unlocked the door to room number thirty-eight and frowned. It wasn't the best hotel room in the world, but it would do for a few hours of sleep. There were two old, twin beds and a tiny nook of a bathroom. The TV looked like something out of a 60's sitcom and a fly buzzed around the glowing orange light above them. Scott collapsed onto the bed nearest the door and pushed Holly's bag toward the other bed in the corner. She dug through it and pulled out a red tank top and a pair of very tight shorts that looked like they didn't even reach her thighs. She donned her pajamas in the bathroom and then returned to the bed in which she was going to sleep, eyeing it questionably. Scott was already half-asleep when she piped up in her little school girl voice.

"Scott? It's gross over here. There's a bug on this bed...can I sleep with you?"

He grunted his approval and she giggled again before jumping into his twin bed and snuggling up close to him. Her breasts were closely mashed against his forearm and her hard nipples poked him, arousing his cock from its slumber. She sighed and declared that she was going to sleep, but Scott just had to ask her something.

"Hey, Holly..."

"Hm?"

"Back in the car ride on the way here and in the lobby, you uh, did what you had to do pretty well, I'd say. Where did you, you know, learn to do all that?"

Holly took a moment before she answered.

"Um...I don't know. I mean, like, I like cock and everything. I guess it just came naturally when I have one in my mouth."

"Well, when did you start?"

Holly's tone sounded nervous.

"Uh, maybe around...sophomore year?"

Scott could tell his sister wasn't being honest.

"Tell the truth..."

She sighed and then replied.

"Fine...when we were littler, I used to sneak into your room and suck you for practice."

Scott's heart nearly stopped.

"You...you used to suck my cock?"

"I-I'm sorry I never told you."

"You mean to tell me that I never once woke up?"

"No! That was the weird part! I learned to suck so hard, I'm surprised you never felt anything."

"Wow...I wish I had been awake for that."

"Really? You're into that stuff?"

Scott laughed.

"What guy isn't? I'm shocked that you are. Most girls wouldn't put a dick in their mouth to save their life. You're a strange one, Holly."

"You think so? I can't help it. Cock tastes so good and I love how guys just grow in my mouth. Mmm, I love to suck them and hear them moan...and then swallow the-"

At that moment, she stopped and Scott felt a hand around his erect pole. He gulped as Holly's hand worked it slowly, massaging the shaft with her thumb. She gently cupped the balls and held her hand there for what seemed like a minute. Then, she slowly slid underneath the thin blanket and positioned herself between her brother's legs before pulling down his jeans and exposing his fat, throbbing manhood. Scott put his knees in their air and felt Holly's hair tickle them as she swooped her head down and let her tongue make contact with the head. Scott jumped and giggled. She then licked the whole bottom repeatedly and then started twisting her tongue around the balls like an ice cream cone. She used her soft lips to affectionately kiss his cock everywhere and slurp up the pre cum that was dribbling down his pole. Scott couldn't handle the teasing anymore and swatted around at the blankets in front of him until he found her head. He shoved it down until she swallowed his cock and started slurping it. Scott groaned in pleasure. It was everything he had dreamed of, but it would only get better.

TO BE CONTINUED...