Spring Break Ch. 01

Story Info
College roommates discover how sexy a cousin can be.
3.6k words
4.29
47.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana's nipples hardened as she felt herself melt into the music, and the feelings in her body began to take over. She couldn't believe she was letting herself feel it so quickly, although a couple of margaritas on an empty stomach helped. She looked over at Laurie, her college roommate, who was sitting in a corner booth, some ways away from the blonde woman at the bar who was Leslie, Diana's cousin and who was hosting the two of them for spring break in Miami. Diana had always admired her cousin, had always thought she was glamorous and sexy, but until this vacation, she really didn't have a clue just how sexy!

Now they were at a club that was popular with the younger set, but a number of the 40 somethings, like her cousin, were there as well, and the floor was crowded. Diana lifted her arms, raising the white shorty top that she was wearing, and wondered if the bottoms of her 32b breasts showed. She could feel that they must almost be, and as she turned again, she saw a winning smile and thumbs up from Laurie. She paused, bending her knees and rolling her hips, almost thrusting herself at Laurie in response, letting the naughty feeling swell inside her, along with her long thin nipples. She glanced down, pleased to see that they clearly showed, pressing against the thin white cotton top. Her short denim skirt rode low, exposing her hip bones and belly, and it ended midway to her knees, with the bottom two of four front buttons undone, allowing flashes of soft white inner thigh to show as her hips moved with the music. Her long straight light brown/blondish hair swung in time, and her shoulders swayed. She felt the guy she was dancing with move closer behind her, and she let her firm backside move in circles against him as he molded himself to her.

It had all begun with the invitation from Leslie to spend at least part of their spring break week with her in Miami. After settling in and spending a few days on the beach, and around Leslie's backyard pool, conversation had gone through the volumes of girl talk about school, and work, and boyfriends, and they had been amazed at how open Leslie had been about her own social life. Leslie had never been married, and she had shared with them, in a rather offhanded way, some of her adventures, with both males and females as it turned out. Leslie was holding her own beauty very well, and was a little taller than the two girls, about 5'9" and maybe 135 pounds, with curly shoulder length blonde hair, and long lovely legs kept trim by workouts and long walks in the sand. Her hips had a wonderful womanly swell to them, more than Diana's youthful trim figure, and her breasts were a full rounded 34c.

Diana had noticed how Leslie was totally comfortable with her own body, even the little swell at her belly, and the slight loss of firmness in her breasts that came with age. Still, Laurie had whispered to Diana that they were spectacular, and larger than either of those the two girls had. They noticed how Leslie's breasts swayed with a life of their own under her t-shirts around the house, and when she had unpretentiously removed her bikini top by her pool in order to tan all over, the girls' eyes had feasted on Leslie's thick tan/pink nipples, resting in the center of very wide round areolas that puckered a little at her own touch as the tanning oil was rubbed over them. It almost seemed as if Leslie took time to tweak and caress her nipples as she moved her hands over herself, and the girls exchanged looks. Diana hadn't yet told her cousin that the two of them had done a little experimenting of their own, with each other, even though they both still dated boys, and put no labels on their sexuality.

Encouraged by Leslie's free way of being, even though they were sure the upstairs windows of the neighbors could see at least part of the pool area, Laurie and Diana had also gone topless around the pool, and soon were barely wearing anything around the house. The conversation had drifted to the topic of how much they let themselves show in public, and the two girls giggled in surprise to find that Leslie had a secret erotic side that had to do with public display. After a little teasing and daring, and again no disclosure by Diana and Laurie that they had admitted some time ago how exciting that very thing was to them, the girls had agreed to go with Leslie to one of her night time haunts, and they would take turns "watching" each other, and seeing who got the most adoring looks from other patrons.

The girls hadn't counted on the place being so packed, and when it came time for Diana to go first, she had been apprehensive. Now, as she felt the handsome college boy she had chosen for a dance partner press into her rounded cheeks, his hardness becoming more apparent against her, and his fingers lightly moving over her bare skin belly, she moved her raised arms even higher, closing her hands around the back of his head and tipping her own head back against his shoulder. She knew that the bottoms of her breasts must surely be showing, but she let herself abandon her inhibitions, and spread her feet a little further, continuing the sensuous roll of her hips. His head tilted sideways, and their lips met, lingering softly, tongues moving ever so slightly over each other. His finger found her belly button, and slid back and forth in a promising gesture. Diana already felt the moisture between her legs, and knew her tiny white thong would be soaked.

It was hard for her to break away as the song ended, but with a promise that she would dance with him again, she made her way to the booth and slid in next to Laurie, letting her leg and shoulder rest comfortably against her friend. "That was a pretty good start, girl," Laurie whispered into Diana's ear, letting her lips linger there just a moment, nose nuzzling Diana's soft hair, and her fingers resting on Diana's bare thigh. "I thought for a moment you were going to go off with him and leave me to my own fingers tonight...."

Laurie always spoke in naughty little ways to Diana, which was always a turn on, even though much of it was just teasing and girl talk.

Diana moved her right hand across Laurie's lap and upward to lightly cup her breast, just holding it, while she answered, feeling her head full of the margaritas and the adrenaline from her bold dancing, and not really knowing where her words came from as she whispered back, "Don't worry, sweet, although I don't think you would have had to take care of yourself even if I had...... Look at Cousin Leslie....."

Laurie turned her eyes to the lovely figure seated on a barstool, and noticed how closely and intently she was in conversation with another woman, perhaps early 30s, with shoulder length raven hair and dark flashing eyes. The woman wore a black skirt that was slit up the front well above her knees, and a black silk short sleeved top with a scooped, off the shoulder neckline. She had one hand on Leslie's arm as she leaned forward to talk, perhaps due to the noise of the club, perhaps something more intimate, but the telling sight was the way she had move closer as the girls watched, and Leslie's bare leg, bent at the knee with her foot on the lower rung of the stool, moved out of sight into the slit of the woman's dress, pulling further open Leslie's yellow and white flowered skirt, which was slit up the side almost to her waist, exposing the delicious hollow of her flank, and showing that at best she must be wearing thong panties. Leslie lifted her foot up one rung further, and the girls watched as the woman's hips slid further forward, and her feet widened, inviting the increased contact. It was impossible to see just how much contact there was under the woman's skirt, but she rocked slowly to the rhythm of the music, and their faces were next to each other as they talked, lips against ears, lingering, saying who knows what things to each other as they drained their wine glasses and saw them refilled.

Laurie's eyes widened at Diana's words. "Oh my god, girl, your cousin? I mean, do you think she would really ever, I mean, with one of us? She IS your cousin, you know!"

Diana pulled slightly back, letting her eyes roam over her lovely roommates body. She had been taken with Laurie's figure and sensuous manner from the time they first met, but it had taken a while to fully appreciate each other and to finally explore each other's bodies. She loved the silky fine texture of Laurie's rich brown hair, naturally wavy and curling in just at her neckline. Diana's fingers toyed with the button of Laurie's sheer cream colored blouse, just between her 34 almost c cup breasts, which lay in shadowed sight on a white lacey shelf bra, designed to show them off. She quickly opened the button and slid two fingers inside, resting on the top swell of Laurie's breasts, and pulling upward a bit, making sure that her full nipples, which were thick and darker brown than Diana's and always made her mouth water, were exposed above the bra line, dark and visible through the sheer material.

"I saw her eyes follow your beautiful titties, girl, around the pool today, and I think you could have your way with her if you wanted....."

The movement of the fabric against her nipples continued the stimulation that had begun as she watched her roommate on the dance floor, and Laurie felt them extend, swell, and the electric connection to her own belly and mound shot through her. For a moment her mind wandered to Leslie, and she imagined the older woman's mouth moving over her titties, moving up to her nipples, capturing them. Her fingers slid higher along Diana's thigh until the edge of her hand stopped against the smooth nylon fabric covering the wide full lips and sparse light brown hair that was trimmed so erotically. Diana opened her knees, and Laurie lightly cupped her lover's mound.

"Oh-oh, girl..... you really got wound up out there, didn't you! I think I feel a little wetness here," she said out loud, with a wicked grin.

Just then the shadow of a waiter moved over them, but Laurie made no effort to remove her hand, so obviously high between her friend's legs, or to close the open blouse that allowed a clear view to the bare skin below her bra, and of one fully exposed breast, heaving with her increased breath and the excitement of the moment. The waiter placed two more margaritas in front of them and nodded towards the bar, his eyes clearly glued to Laurie's daring beauty. As he left, the girls followed his gaze and caught a smile and wave from Leslie and from her friend, who had settled more firmly into Leslie, their breasts against each other. "This is a rather wild place, isn't it?" Diana winked at Laurie. "But you haven't given us a glimpse of your daring, yet!"

Laurie took a rather large gulp of her margarita, not that she needed it, and let her middle finger slide slowly upward, feeling the thin fabric nestle into Diana's groove, and then nudged her shoulder against Diana, signaling her readiness to take her turn. The night and throbbing music and rounds of drinks had had their effect on most of the crowd, and it didn't take long for Diana to find a couple closer to Leslie's age than her own, who welcomed her companionship as they moved their bodies to the music. Laurie's sheer top was incredibly bold, no longer covered by the thin sweater that remained in the booth. As she moved her arms together and apart in her dancing, it became apparent that she had undone another button, and facing Diana, a long wink and spread hands confirmed that at least one lovely nipple was clearly exposed whenever she wanted it to be. She wore a black mini skirt that stopped just below the curve of her asscheeks, and when she leaned forward a little, threatened to show the bare flesh of her backside. Diana looked down as Laurie pointed past her to the corner of the booth, and there on her sweater were Diana's tiny black bikini panties. She danced sensuously, feet spread, but anchored to the floor, with her hands at her sides, fingers gripping the hem of her short skirt and lifting it just an inch, laughing at Diana, filled with the thrill of the moment. The couple that she was moving with closed the space, and the three disappeared into the crowd for a moment. Diana looked back at the bar, noticing her cousin engaged in a kiss with the black haired woman, her hand boldly pressing the woman's breast inward from the outside, thumb moving lazily back and forth across what must have been the woman's nipple, and Diana's heartbeat increased again as she saw the woman's hips slide forward and back, clearly moving across Leslie's extended bare thigh, riding it, and Diana took another deep gulp from her drink, wondering what they had gotten themselves into, and at the same time wondering how she had gone so long not knowing about her lovely cousin. Laurie's nipples almost tingled with anticipation, and she felt the liquid of her passion slide further into her tiny thong.

As she looked back up, Leslie was gesturing towards the dance floor, and she saw Laurie and the couple emerge again, with the fellow between the two of them, their faces at his shoulders, his arms around them, swaying, and each of them with one leg between his, their hips rolling and mounds obviously grinding into his thighs as he held them. His hands rested low, below their beltlines, fingers cupping one firm cheek on each girl as he swayed, pulling them into him, letting them slide themselves against him, their titties moving up and down against the sides of his chest. Laurie moved her head back and looked up at him, and he smiled at Diana above Laurie's head, and slowly lifted her skirt, exposing her naked cheek, then cupping it with his hand, trapping the fabric at his wrist and leaving her half exposed. They moved nearer to Diana's booth, and as they turned again, she could see that Laurie's blouse was completely open, her bare naked nipples sliding up and down, positioned to barely touch his shirt, but moving, exciting them, hardening them and lifting them a little further out of the shelf bra with each stroke, and Diana realized that Laurie was lost in her feeling, purposely pulling herself out of her bra until it was barely a support beneath her firm young round titties, and she periodically leaned back to let them both look down at the succulent globes. Diana subconsciously let one hand move beneath her own top, forefinger sliding back and forth across her nipple, loving the tingling in her stomach at her own touch, and knowing that Laurie was feeling the same things. The woman had her arm around Laurie's back, and had untucked the rest of Laurie's blouse, running her hand underneath it back and forth across the skin of her back and side. The woman's own skirt had ridden up in front, pulling tight across her asscheeks, and it was clear that she was rubbing her mound against her partner's leg, more and more furiously as the music throbbed.

A sudden movement brought Diana out of her foggy daze, and she realized that Leslie had slid into the booth opposite her.

"Well, well, my sexy young niece, you certainly surprise me with how you have gotten into the swing of things! You really hadn't told me that you and Laurie were quite so familiar, shall we say?"

Diana blushed a little, averting her gaze, as she noticed her cousin's eyes moving downward to her sharply clear nipples, and wondered why they seemed to throb even more, as if they were growing, extending the ends of her cone shaped titties, almost reaching out to be touched. Could she be responding to the highly charged atmosphere of her own cousin's daring erotic life? Diana could hardly believe it.

"Well, I mean, yes, I mean, we have done a few things that are a little naughty, I guess, Leslie, and it seemed so natural with you, I mean, watching you with the woman at the bar, and with everything here, yes, I mean, Laurie is beautiful and sexy, isn't she, and she and I have always told each other everything, and well, sometimes we've just felt so close and....."

Diana realized she had been stammering and running on without knowing what to say, and also that she had responded to the feel of her cousin's knee sliding between her own, by closing against it and sliding her hips forward a little, moving their legs tighter together.

"It's quite all right, my lovely sexy young one! I hope I haven't shocked you with this little adventure tonight. Actually, you two look like you have enjoyed exposing yourselves before, and are ready for even a little more. I do think I noticed you enjoying how my friend Shiela pleasured herself on my lap at the bar. Nothing outrageous, was it? Yet it must be clear to you that this place is very tolerant of such behavior, and I do so love to come here when I feel the need to do something a little 'beyond', you know? You don't hold that against me, do you?"

Diana looked up and saw how her Leslie's full breasts were heaving against the knit top she wore. It was a wide weave, light blue, and allowed a view through to her beige bra, with diamond shaped cutout tips that pulled her now rather puffy looking areolas and thick nipples outward through them. Her nipples pointed upwards, and a little bit outward, and it almost seemed that they were trying to work their way through the fabric, and she wondered how much they had been stimulated by the woman at the bar. Diana felt any sense of resolve leaving her, and looked up suddenly to see a wide smile on her cousin's face, and knowing she had been caught in the moment, smiled back.

They looked over at the dance floor as three figures moved next to them, and the semi-darkness of the room, lit by the flashes of light from the ceiling as the music rolled, seemed to create an even more intense erotic atmosphere. Diana's skirt had been pulled up fully now, exposing her athletic firm asscheeks completely, and as the couple moved her backwards to the edge of the table, Leslie calmly reached out her right hand and let her fingers slide across the girl's bare skin. The heel of her hand rested at the groove between Laurie's cheeks, and her palm rubbed up and down and in a circle, cupping and feeling it. Then stopping, resting it there, she said, "Do it, my sexy niece......feel how tender and beautiful your roommate is."

Diana moved without hesitation, feeling more excited than she had ever been, and put her left hand out onto Laurie's other naked side, cupping it, mirroring her cousin's movements, rolling it, and feeling how Laurie pressed backwards against them, shamelessly, and moved her feet apart, inviting the two hands that caressed her to slip their thumbs between those luscious firm girl cheeks, and feel her heat, opening her and encouraging her show. Then Laurie was spun around, facing them at the booth, her creamy full tits on display as the woman held her blouse open, her mouth moving against Laurie's ear. The man's hands slid downward across Laurie's naked belly, finding her thin skirt, and slowly lifted it, revealing the tuft of brown hair that Laurie kept trimmed into a heart shape above her puffy lips. Laurie threw her head back and tilted her mouth upward, offering the man an open kiss, as she lifted her own hands to her nipples, fingers scissor like as they captured them and caressed them more. She was in the throes of her wildness, and ready to do anything, it was apparent!

Diana was mesmerized by the incredible show in front of her, and her head spun with disbelief and with a frenzy of passion as she realized she was entering unknown but exciting territory. She turned her head towards Leslie, whose fingers now reached out to trace the pattern of the heart, one lone fingernail softly against the naked skin of the young beauty being held and exposed so to them, but not to the crowd behind. Slowly, Diana watched as her cousin's finger slid downward, and then disappeared between Laurie's pouty and swollen lips, lingered there, and emerged, glistening with wetness. Without hesitation, those fingers moved to Diana's mouth, offering the taste, and as if in a trance, Diana opened her lips, sucking and licking and washing the sweet musky taste of her roommate from her cousin's fingers. She felt positively wicked, deliciously wicked, high with all the sensations that surrounded her, and she nodded as she heard her Leslie's words, "So, my sweet not so innocent young princesses, you are indeed ready for another level. Come with me. Why wait another minute!"