Spring Break Ch. 02

Story Info
2 of the girls beg to be taken by a group of random guys.
9k words
4.59
76.9k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 minutes the bar seemed pretty much closed up, Erin heard the music stop a while ago and a few more people had come downstairs, they all basically ignored her. Soon Rick came down and stood in front of Erin and said "take off my pants." Erin silently leaned forward and undid them, the few girls in the room saw what was happening and left.

"Get on your knees and get me hard." As Erin got to her knees, Rick grabbed her dress and roughly lifted it over her head and off. Now naked, Erin started to play with his dick with one hand, but soon she was unable to resist and started to lick around his head, getting him hard quickly.

He then ordered her to get on the couch, ass out - she knew what was coming next. She saw him put a condom on and then apply some lube to the outside. She also saw that there were about 10 guys standing around watching, some more intently then others. She had no idea how they had all moved close without her knowing.

She then felt Rick press his dick up against her ass. "Ready sweetheart?" Erin nodded.

"Good, I'm going to love fucking your tiny, tight ass."

He then forced his dick in her as Erin tried to forcibly relax herself as she always did when confronted with a dick in her ass, she did this and the pain went almost completely away. He now held her by her tiny hips and began to thrust, slowly, but quickly picked up the pace as Erin simply supported her upper body with her arms and enjoyed the ride, feeling pleasure with every thrust into her tight, rarely used, ass, loving the helplessness of her being manhandled. It was a rough fuck, Rick seemed to enjoy guiding her tiny body easily up and down her cock.

It hurt her some but Erin was happy to take some pain for the pleasure she was getting. Her face, her right cheek, was now rammed up against the back of the couch repeatedly with each thrust, she had nowhere else to look but at three guys on that side of the couch who were watching her get ass fucked, they looked semi interested in it.

Rick used one of his hands to reach around and finger her clit. Erin loved this, his rough finger pushing against her sensitive clit, and it quickly drove her to orgasm. Everyone could hear her muffled screams as she pressed her face into the couch, her asshole winking tightly around Rick's cock as he kept fucking her.

He didn't stop fucking her and playing with her clit and she didn't stop cumming, for over a minute she shook and moaned, she could feel pussy juice dripping down her legs.

She then felt him thrust hard and hold it, he was coming. He held her there, as Erin closed her eyes and felt his cum paint her insides as they both wound down from orgasm together and then he let her go. Erin collapsed on the couch and rolled over, getting into a slouched seated position, feeling the cum slide down her insides. Nervously she scanned the room and saw about 12 guys and 2 girls, 2 naked girls, and all had been watching her get ass fucked.

She looked down to see her whole genital area and thighs glistening with her juices, she could feel the cum pooling in her ass too, but she didn't pay any attention to it. She didn't even really care that all these people saw, nor that her ass felt real sore now. She didn't care she was naked, nor did she have any desire to move at all.

Rick then announced, "OK, I'm good, anyone else that wants a turn, have at her."

Erin just sat there looking around, waiting to see who was next in line for her to service, it felt so degrading and nasty, she loved it. She saw the two naked girls immediately started to allow themselves to be groped by some guys. They were obviously recruited for a similar purpose, Erin realized, she stared at the one with huge tits as two guys sucked on them, the girl just leaned back, looking very satisfied, very content. Erin found that very arousing in her current state.

She was snapped out of that train of thought when she noticed a guy standing over her. He had on a condom and was naked. "I'd like to try a different position if you don't mind."

Erin didn't give a fuck. "Use me." she said in a horse whisper, "I'm yours."

Th guy then helped her position herself so she was crammed uncomfortably into the couch on her back, her neck wedged against the back corner, squished. The guy then took her legs and pushed them down to her face as far as she could, lifting her hips up and basically folding her in half as best as she'd go.

She could feel a cool breeze on her ass as it was facing upwards at an angle, wide open and still sensitive from her last fuck. He then leaned over her, his arms still holding her legs down and then he plunged his dick into her asshole. It hurt, she was a little raw there from the pounding she had just taken.

Now this guy was bent over her and started to give it to her in this extremely uncomfortable position, her tiny body being punished with every thrust. But Erin wasn't complaining, enjoying the rawness of the whole thing, she brought her hands to her nipples and was pinching and twisting them.

This guy was pounding her hard for a long time. Erin's neck and back were in pain, her hamstrings stretched and burning and her ass felt like it was bruised. Despite all that, Erin was still desperate to come one more time. She plunged a hand to her pussy, stuck two fingers in and used the other to play with her clit, trying to focus as her whole body bounced up and down rapidly. She was sweating like crazy, in pain all over, but still she came, hard again, convulsing as she was pinned upside down against the couch, soon after the guy came too, letting her go. She slumped down to a normal position, hoping the pain would fade.

The guy appeared again quickly with a camera and took a picture of her, sweating, slumped awkwardly on the couch, her own juices pooled between her legs and on her body.

"You gotta see yourself, you reek of sex, its awesome." He motioned for Erin to follow him and she did, around the corner to a mirror, she was ashamed to admit it, but she looked like a filthy slut and loved it. Her hair a total mess, her makeup running, her pussy lips extra puffy, red patches around her nipples from her pulling on them. She looked like she'd had an awful night, but it was quite the opposite, Erin thought to herself with a smile.

More guys wanted to test her out, but they saw she was totally exhausted and let her go home, surprised at the sympathy she was shown, she agreed and quickly dressed and headed home.

She was too tired to shower, but she had no choice and quickly washed herself, she crawled into bed naked and kinda wet from the shower and passed out within seconds.

Erin ended up waking up Melissa at quarter to 11. She whispered "Let's talk" Melissa lifted her head, still half asleep to catch Erin heading into the bathroom, wearing nothing. Melissa realized she was naked too and the only thing close was her dress from last night, deciding against sliding that on, she trekked into the bathroom naked as Erin shut the door behind her and leaned against the bathroom counter while Melissa stood facing her, feeling like she was being scrutinized. Neither mentioned it, but both girls did feel a bit odd that they were having a naked meeting.

"So you just came right home from the bar last night?" Erin asked suspiciously, facing Melissa, exposing her body completely, without any hint of modesty.

"Yeah, I was tired and-" Melissa said, her body language much more reserved and withdrawn.

"Stop, you just broke up with your boyfriend, right, because he was cheating on you?"

Melissa hung her head a little feeling vulnerable and now really wishing she wasn't naked. "Yes." she said as she reflexively covered her tits with one arm.

"Well fuck him, he's gone, he's an asshole, you know that, but you thought of him yesterday anyways right?"

"Yeah,"

"How many boyfriends, serious ones, have you had?"

"Just him."

"I figured, that's why this is getting to you that bad, take it from me, I've had 5 relationships end, you gotta fucking move on, or else you'll just end up feeling like shit and wasting months or years of your life."

"I know, but it's hard."

"It's a good thing I'm here, we'll get you over it today. Here is what I need you to do: come out with me right now, do whatever I say and just let things happen, remember you're not responsible, it's my call, you will enjoy yourself and you will move on, I swear. If you don't, I'll forfeit the taking the clothes from you ok?"

Melissa was thinking.

"Look at you, you're naked, you just rolled out in a slutty dress, you want this, I know you do, you just don't have the courage to do it all on your own, I can get you over that last bump. So come on, one afternoon, how could this ruin your life? Lets say you have sex with a random guy, on spring break. Whats that make you? NOTHING! It's what you do here. No big deal. Ok?"

Melissa nodded and said "Lets go, fuck that prick."

Erin smiled and leaned forward and hugged her naked body, their boobs pressed together for a second. "OK, wear casual clothes, skirt, and be quiet so we don't wake the others, I want to go just with you."

They headed back into the room and silently found their things and got dressed, Melissa had a loose skirt that went past her knees and a white t-shirt. Erin had jean shorts and a tank top.

They left the room and Erin confirmed that Melissa knew how to get in touch with the other two when the needed to, she then told Melisa to turn off her phone and they left.

They then started walking along the path close to the road but still along the beach. Erin was getting Melissa's opinion on tons of guys, until Melissa confessed her physical type was not lean or really muscled but solid. She also liked deep voices. Erin engaged a lot of guys around in talk and quickly made the topic sexual, as soon as the guys got uncomfortable or appeared to lack confidence, Erin would politely excuse them and move on.

They then found a group of like 10 people, 7 guys and 3 girls. They looked like fun people and were obviously having a good time, Erin dragged Melissa off the path on to the beach a bit to talk to them. Erin approached the guy who was obviously the alpha male of the group and talked to him, quickly they were in the group and having fun, Melissa seemed pretty relaxed too. After a few minutes Erin whispered "Which of these guys would you like to fuck?"

"Mike, the guy in charge or Zack, but they're all pretty hot." Mike and Zack fit her description, thick and strong without being muscle bound, Mike was even a bit chubby, and they both had good tans as well.

Erin then whispered something to Mike and they whispered back and forth for a bit before Mike said "Alright, let's have a little party in the hotel, these girls wanna check it out," the girls that were with the group complained they just got to the beach less then an hour ago, but they all came back anyways. They had the last 3 rooms in a hallway just for them, two were adjoining and the other, the girls, was across the hall.

They all crammed into one room, and not too long into the visit, Mike announced "I have to confess something: We're back up here because these girls claim they can't find enough real men down here, they could tell we could take care of a women properly, they promised to give two of us the opportunity to fuck them. However, I agreed to these particular girls and not some other ones because they are exceptionally hot and they agreed to play along with our demands. So if you could clear these beds here."

The guys and girls sitting there did, the girls looked amused, Melissa noted, and then she looked at Erin, worried, who returned her look with one indicating, "Relax, it's fine."

Melissa noticed that no one else was surprised, like this wasn't the first time something like this had gone down. Mike seemed like he was good with women, so it probably did happen before, she figured.

"Ok, hop up on the beds, ladies." Melissa did, very uncomfortable at the moment, she saw Erin, propped up on her side with her legs curled up, so she decided to do the same. She was also horrified to see that all 10 of them were still here, even though the girls were only mildly interested. And the doors were wide open to the hallway and the other room.

"So Melissa" she cringed at being directly addressed, "I understand you want either myself or Zack, pick one now."

She liked that Zack wasn't so in charge and dominate when she was so powerless, so "Zack"

"AND you Erin, who would you like?"

"You big boy." she told him, obviously excited.

"Ok so Erin you told me that Melissa is a bit hesitant about all this, Melissa, do you give Zack your permission to fuck you?"

Melissa looked at Erin and she had a 'go on' look, Melissa said "yes"just loud enough to be heard.

"Great, now Erin hop over to Melissa's bed for a second. Both of you kick off your sandals and stand on the bed facing each other."

To Melissa's horror she saw 3 different video cameras emerge, she didn't want to be taped, her actions to be shared with god knows who. But it was too late now, she couldn't say anything, she was so timid and scared, never one to make waves. She was about to become an involuntary porn star, she figured.

"OK Melissa, go ahead and strip Erin for me, slowly."

Erin looked her in the eyes and smiled, her ease gave Melissa confidence, reminding her that this was was it was, not a big deal, but an exciting, sexy fun time. Erin lifted her hands above her head and Melissa reached around her neck, undid the strap behind her neck and then pulled the top over her head, she saw that two cameras were very close while one was still in the back, but all were recording.

She then undid Erin's fly and slid the shorts off as Erin put her hands on Melissa's shoulders for balance as Melissa tugged the tight shorts roughly to get them off her thighs. Erin stepped out of them, doing an intentional pose for the camera in her white cotton bra and panty set.

"OK, Erin, start on Melissa." Erin again gave a cute smile and pulled Melissa's wrap skirt off her, looking into her eyes with a relaxed, happy expression, leaving her in a pair of cute, pink cotton panties and a t shirt. Erin looked around, at all the dudes in bathing suits watching intently, gathered closely around the mattress. She gave a grin to the nearest camera, she was a natural at performing sexual stuff for a camera, it was unnerving to Melissa. Erin reached for Melissa's shirt, Melissa nervously lifted her arms to allow Erin to pull it over her head.

They looked at each other and Melissa gave a weak grin, eying the room without directly looking at anyone. She was obviously really nervous. It was evident in her body language. Deep down Erin was too, it didn't show but the camera made her uneasy as well. "You girls are both so skinny, do either of you even weight 100 pounds?" Mike asked.

"I'm 105," Melissa confessed "I need to go on a diet." she kidded as she patted her stomach

"Haha, yeah right, you have an amazing body. You must be then Erin, you're like 4 inches shorter and with smaller tits."

"Yeah, I'm not even 90, very petite."

"For sure, it's very sexy." Mike told her, "Ok, Melissa, let's take off Erin's top and see those tiny tits of hers."

"Hey!" Erin objected.

"I'm just teasing, I'm sure I'll love them. Go ahead Melissa."

Melissa leaned in and undid the clasp behind her back and slid it down her shoulders and off, Erin ran one hand across her now bare breasts and then undid Melissa's bra, which had a front clasp. Melissa then took it off. The three cameras were getting all the action from different angles, two were less then 3 feet away from the girls, tracing up and down their bodies.

The two girls now looked around nervously, wearing nothing but panties as they waited for some more instructions, none were coming quite yet as everyone was enjoying the view for the time being.

One of the guys behind Melissa then surprised her as he grabbed her hips and then slid his hands under her panties and cupped her ass for a second before pulling them down. The cameras now focused on Melissa's bare pussy and ass, one guy had his arm fully extended so it was very close to her pussy. Melissa wanted to cover herself with her hands, as this was really embarrassing to her, only three guys in her whole life had seen it before, and it was always dark. Now like 15 strangers were allowed to gawk, but still she resisted the urge to cover up, but mostly because she feel that acting out, resisting would take more courage then going with the flow, so she let herself be guided. In a decision that she couldn't take back, she had let a strange guy remove her underwear and another move his camera inches away from her body and record her private parts to have forever, to show to anyone. The guy then finished his tour of her naked body, finishing at her face.

"All shaved, very nice, and you're an inny too, nice little slit you have," one guy commented.

Melissa was then instructed to get down on her knees and help Erin out of her panties, she slid them down, exposing her pussy, again the camera came in and checked out the completely naked girls from head to toe.

"OK Erin, get down on your knees as well." Mike instructed, the instructions were coming much slower now as the tension in the air was thick and everyone watching was really enjoying the show. "Now kiss each other."

They both immediately objected. "Ok, ok, it's fine, lay down there on the bed beside each other then please."

They both lay down on the bed, feeling weird about it, their backs propped up just a bit against the pillows. They both made weak eye contact with those at the end of the bed.

"Spread those legs for us now, so we can see those nice pussies you have. Just cross your legs over in the middle there. I promise that won't make you lesbians." he said sarcasticly.

Melissa spread her legs a bit, but was instructed to do it more, she ended up having one foot way on Erin's side, who then draped one leg over Melissa's thigh and the other over the edge of the bed.

One of the girls watching decided she wanted to videotape. She grabbed a camera from a guy and jumped on the foot of the bed.

"You girls are so pretty, I wish I was that skinny. Hey Jamie, have you even seen a pussy like this? Look at her, (Melissa) it's so cute and clean looking, but it's a little puffy, but is that because you're turned on? I wish mine looked like that, spread it a bit so I can see your clit....great, sexy!...and yours?" She trained the camera on Erin "just exudes sexiness with those big, luscious lips and clit, all dark colored. You girls start playing with those pussies, get them nice and wet for the guys."

The girls hesitated, feeling very self conscious already, and now they were being asked by a girl to pleasure themselves, something they considered very private and embarrassing. Not to mention there was a girl in a bikini leaning over them on the bed they shared while doing it, watching and taping.

"Come on girls, we're not going to do any foreplay so I suggest you get yourselves wet." Mike told them, "Come on, just rub on the outsides with your hand, start from there. Let's go."

The girls half glanced at each other and then started to rub their pussies. It was beyond embarrassing to Melissa, no one had ever seen her play with herself, let alone a group of strangers with cameras in a wide open hotel room. She felt the left side of Erin's body pressed against her and tried to ignore it as she gently placed her hand over her pussy.

Jo, the camera girl, was right into it now, kneeling in between Melissa's legs, still in a tiny bikini, and getting a lot of close shots of both of them. "Look at Erin's clit,and lips, how much bigger they've gotten already." she said, her voice carrying well because there was total silence otherwise.