Spring Break Foursome

Story Info
Drunken night leads to a strange night of debauchery.
2k words
3.94
37.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am back bitch, bring booze and people to celebrate!"

I laughed when I saw the message pop up on the screen.

"Welcome back, am on my way."

"Let me shower first, come in thirty minutes."

I smiled as I pick up a bottle of Amaretto and walked out the door.

...

Thirty minutes later, myself, my good friend David, and his girlfriend Roxana were opening the door to Raine's room.

"So, is this fun drinking or is this a 'forget all your problems' boozing?" asks David, the lanky German. Being pale, red-headed, and as skinny as a bean-pole, he was completely the opposite of Roxana, the buxom and curvaceous brunette from Romania, who was hanging off his arm.

"She didn't say, looks like we will have to play it by ear," I replied.

Raine was one of the lucky few who was able to leave for spring break, the rest of us were stuck working in the chem labs. With her time off she went to visit her boyfriend, Mikhail in Hungary. However, she and Mikhail had a number of arguments over the months, it got to the point that we were placing bets on the number that would take place during the break.

As we opened the door, we saw Raine was standing there, drying her short hair and grinning eagerly.

"We have brought the booze as requested!" I said eagerly as I walked over to her and scooped her up into a gigantic hug. The thin t-shirt and sweat pants she wore allowed me to feel every bit of her soft skin, while at the same time alerting me that she wasn't wearing any bra or underwear.

I let her down gently and take a seat on the floor. The rooms we had in the dorms were ludicrously small, especially with four people and a two-person sofa, so I usually opted for sitting on the floor and playing bartender.

"Ah, vodka, Amaretto, and red wine, this is going to be an interesting drinks session!" Raine said as she picked up each of the bottles we brought before sitting down at her desk chair.

David and Roxana crashed on the sofa and asked her questions about the trip as I poured out the drinks.

After a while, the mood goes from being light hearted and relaxing to a bit somber as the alcohol through Raine's tiny body.

"So what was the worst part of the trip?" Roxana asked.

David and I gave a knowing look to each other as we awaited the tirade to come forth.

And it did.

"...and he had the audacity to introduce me to his ex, who he told me taught him all about kissing, she didn't do a good job of it anyway!" she said with a sniff and then downed the rest of her vodka.

"David's really good," Roxana says with a gigantic smile and then she leans over and kisses him.

"Really? Can I try?" Raine responded. I choke-laugh on my drink. The reason for the laughter and surprise was that for the longest time David had a crush on Raine and now, after only recently hooking up with Roxana, he was given the opportunity.

"Sure," Roxana said as she moved off of the sofa and lets Raine sit next to David. Sitting down on the chair that Raine just vacated, she watched Raine hesitantly lean in to kiss David.

At first they were hesitant, almost not believing that this is happening. However, a few moments later, they are deep into tonsil-tennis, their tongues swirling with each other. Raine shifted over, straddling David's lap as he brought his arms behind her and brings her closer to him.

Raine watched in rapt fascination as she watched the two making out. I too watched as David was kissing the girl who I had been sleeping with occasionally behind Mikhail's back (a story for another day).

During this time, Roxana slid her foot across, her eyes never leaving David and Raine, and rested it on my crotch. Gently massaging my ever growing erection, she gave me a wink as she proceeded to give me a foot job of unbelievable proportions.

A few minutes of this strange tableau later, Raine and David broke away from each other, breathless.

"So, what do you think?" Roxana asked devilishly.

"Definitely better than mine," Raine answered with glee.

Roxana stood up and then said in a sultry whisper, "I am even better" and drew Raine's mouth to her own, kissing her deeply and passionately.

Needless to say, David and I were on edge. Roxana broke away and sat herself next to David, Raine still straddling his lap. Wordlessly, David and Raine go back to making out, while Roxana has her hand down near David's waist.

David then broke away from Raine and goes to kiss Roxana.

"I can't believe you just did that," Raine said playfully.

David pauses from kissing Roxana for a moment, "What?"

"I can't believe you broke away to kiss her, that's just so rude!" Raine replied with a laugh.

As the conversation took place, I stood up and went behind Raine.

"Don't worry about that," I said.

I then slipped my hands from behind under her shirt and massage her marvelous tear-drop shaped B-cup breasts as I kissed her neck, then nibbled her ears, and then we were deep-tonguing each other.

After what seemed like an hour, Roxana broke away from David and gently pried me away from Raine. With a single move, she removed Raine's shirt and began to play with Raine's breasts as I had done.

David grinned like an idiot as he had the best seats to the show that was being on display. Raine tilted her head back in wordless moan and slipped a hand down the front of her sweat pants.

Roxana broke away and Raine collapsed forward, mashing her breasts against David, kissing his neck as she plunged her fingers further into herself. David takes over for her, his hand reaching into her pants as well as he brings his lips and tongue in contact with hers.

Meanwhile, Roxana and I decided to have our own little fun. I pulled off the shirt that she was wearing and suckled her perfectly shaped C-cup breasts. She ran her fingers in my hair as I trailed kisses from her breasts down to her pants, which I promptly took off.

She stood before me only wearing a turquoise thong and a big smile as I moved the tiny material that was covering her wetness to the side and began to lap at her flowing juices. She held my head close to her as I continued to take her all in, my tongue delving further into her, my lips sucking her engorged hood.

She sat back down on the sofa, her legs open wide as she urged me to continue. I paused for a moment to take off my own shirt and see that Raine had dropped her sweat pants around her ankles and had David's long, thin 8-inch cock into her. I got down onto my knees and dive back into Roxana.

Her thighs clamp around my head as I bring her to the first orgasm of the night. From the sounds of Raine and David, they were joining her in that feeling, though I was beginning to feel extremely frustrated at the lack of attention I was getting at that point.

Roxana fixed that as she gave me her trademark devil grin, despite being more than a little-starry eyed after that orgasm, as she undoes my pants and takes my thick, engorged cock into her hand. She lovingly squeezes it and strokes it a little before she pulls it towards Raine.

She paused for a moment to suck on her middle finger all the way to the knuckle and then inserted it into Raine's ass, then brings my cock towards the lubricated orifice. She holds Raine as she guides me to between the tight butt-cheeks of Raine. Raine gave out a long groan as she took me in to her other orifice.

It took only a few thrusts before David and I set up a rhythm between ourselves as we hump Raine. During that time, Roxana positions herself between my legs and takes my balls into her mouth.

We continue in this way for a little while longer, but the feeling of Raine's ass and Roxana's mouth causes me to I pull out, spraying my seed on Raine's back. As my cock lost its stiffness, I saw David thrust deeply into Raine and then burst into her.

Reaching down to Raine's pussy, Roxana scooped up some of the cum and tastes it. She then offered some to the spent Raine who sucks on it greedily.

Raine pulled herself off of David and let Roxana take her place by David's side. We both watched as the couple gently kiss each other. The kisses gradually became more and more passionate. Then Roxana dropped down to her knees and took David into her mouth as she brings him back to a full erection.

Watching those two getting more and more passionate stirred me back into action. Raine also seemed to feel the heated effect of the couple as she walked over to me, a look of lust in her eyes.

I pulled myself off of the floor and on to the edge of her bed. Without a word, she drops down and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head furiously on my growing manhood, nearly swallowing it whole without a hint of gagging.

As Raine ministered to me, I saw David plough into Roxana, her long legs on his shoulders as he pounded her. Roxana made no attempt to hide her pleasure as she continually cried out as he went balls-deep into her.

I grab Raine by the waist and throw her onto the bed. She spread her legs wide as I went thrust all the way into her. She grabbed my head and pulled it between her breasts while her legs wrapped around tightly around my waist.

A few minutes of slow and powerful thrusts, I changed pace and went faster, all the while Raine moaned my name in time to my hips. All of a sudden, her pussy clamped tightened around my cock and she arched her back as her orgasm took over her.

I pulled out of her, still hard as ever. Raine was spent, lying on her bed barely, content in watching David fuck Roxana from behind.

As the night was full of surprises, I decided to go for broke and see if I could fulfill my passion for Roxana.

As I approached Roxana, David pulled out and Roxana took him into her mouth, swallowing his gushing cum. He collapsed on the sofa as Roxana looked at me, with strings of David's semen dribbling from her mouth.

She looked at me and my erect cock. "Come here," she said in a breathy whisper as she lay down on her back and beckoned me to enter her.

I grinned as I position my cock in front of her sopping entrance and entered her in one single deep thrust.

As I fucked the woman of my desire, Raine came up from behind me and grabbed my thrusting manhood. Roxana looked up to see Raine positioning me in front of her ass. Roxana grinned as she felt me enter her other orifice.

"Have fun," Raine said to me as she sat down and watched as I fucked Roxana's ass. Roxana cried out loudly every time my balls smacked her butt-cheeks. Raine knew I had lusted for Roxana, especially that tight ass of hers, and so I gave her wink before continuing to drill the girl of my dreams.

Roxana cried out as her orgasm took over her. Seeing her impaled on my rod and crying out in pleasure gave rise to my own orgasm and I joined her, squirting deep into her ass before collapsing next to her.

We said nothing to each other as we caught our collective breath and wondered silently how what happened just happened...and whether we would do it again...