Spring Break Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel learns about her situation and her descent begins.
5.8k words
4.29
31.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Tuesday

Then:

Rachel Johnson did a little skip of joy as she exited the exam room. Finally after a week of stress and studying she was done with yet another semester of college. This class proved to be particularly difficult, but she had, as always, pulled through with several sleepless nights studying as well as making the best of her professor's and TA's office hours. The young lady took a deep breath of fresh air as she exited the massive exam building and walked onto the quad of her college. Silently giggling at the sheer number of male gawkers, Rachel quickly did several skips across the grassy fields of the quad giving the onlookers an incredible view of her magnificent tits bouncing wildly within the tight confines of her tiny white blouse.

Rachel loved being the campus tease, she loved the attention it gave her, the thrill and the feeling of empowerment. The thought of knowing that she was the center of attention excited her to no end. She wanted to bend over to pick up a quarter that laid on the ground just barely touching the corner of her eye, she didn't need the money, she only wanted the thrill of exposing part of her luscious thong covered ass to the entire quad. But she fought off the feeling and continued her stride through the quad.

She walked past a group of girls who whispered to each other as she passed them. Words such as "slut" "whore" and "bitch" reached her ears, at one point these words would have bothered her, but now Rachel would simply shrug them off. She knew that she was called the school slut, but didn't really care too much. So what if she dated around a lot, the farthest any guy had ever gotten with her was a blowjob, but never any sex. She was saving her pussy virginity for someone special. Of course that never stopped the guys from claiming to have fucked her senseless. Rachel gave the group of girls the finger and a sweet smile before she continued her stride down the quad.

Rachel quickly walked past a group of overweight and oversexed frat boys who yelled out several catcalls to her before she found herself face to face with one of her ex-boyfriends, Andrew. Andrew was the type of guy most girls would fawn over for any and all possible reasons. The kind that made innocent girls would turn into sluts He had a powerful rugby player body that was well toned and tanned from the years of rugby playing and well-chiseled face which was framed by his spiky hair. After a few minutes of chatting and making up an excuse to not grab dinner with him, no doubt an attempt to rekindle their relationship, Rachel quickly headed for the University's parking structure.

As usual her ride had arrived earlier than expected. She hopped into the silver Toyota to find Brian Stevens, one of her oldest and dearest friends, waiting for her behind the driver's seat.

"How did the final go?" asked Brian.

The beautiful young lady rolled her eyes before brushing a strand of her honey brown hair behind her ears. "Neural Chemistry 's a real bitch of a class. Hopefully my problem sets are good enough to get me an A- in the class."

Brian pointed to a bottle of water sitting on his cup holder. "For you." He said simply.

Rachel smiled. This was one of the reasons why she loved Brian so much. He was so considerate of her. She quickly grabbed the bottle and downed it within seconds.

"Thanks Brian." Said Rachel stretching as she felt her eyelids grow sleepy. It never occurred to her why she was so tired as she felt herself drift off to sleep.

Now:

Rachel softly stretched as she awoke from her deep sleep, she had the strangest dream where Brian kidnapped her, chained her up, and finger fucked her into submission. And she had loved every minute of it. She was surprised to find that her pussy was growing wet with the mere memory of the dream. She stretched letting the sheets slowly drift off of her naked body and slowly she opened her eyes. Panic sank in as she realized that the room that she had woken up in was not her own, she quickly scanned the sun lit room for any telltale clues that could tell her just where the hell she was.

No clue.

Panic and terrified Rachel quickly ran to the window and ripped open the shades exposing her naked body to the rest of the world. Nothing, just an endless forest, escape would be extremely dangerous and difficult. Rachel quickly did a second scan of the room looking for any clues as to just where the hell she was. The room looked like it was built by hand; it bore with it a distinct log cabin feel since it had wooden planks which made up the room visible on the walls. Still nothing. Rachel slowly noticed a stack of clothes perched on top of a lone chair sitting right next to the door. Lying on top of the clothes was a note written on a piece of paper and neatly folded.

Rachel,

When you're ready, get dressed and come downstairs. We have much to discuss.

-Brian

Her heart sank in fear as she realized that her dream was real. She looked down at the pile of clothes he had left for her: a pair of short shorts, the kind that she wore to bed on hot nights, and a tiny t-shirt. It wasn't much, but it was better than being naked when she confronted Brian. She put on the clothes and frowned at just how short the shorts were barely covering her crotch and how tightly the t-shirt clung to her chest, just a small breeze and her nipples would be visible for all to see.

Rachel took a deep breath before she went downstairs to confront her captor.

**** She found him in the kitchen of the mountain cabin, sipping a cup of coffee. He smiled when he saw her. "Morning Rachel." He said before taking another cup of coffee. "Please sit, have some breakfast." He motioned to the plate of scrambled eggs, 3 breakfast sausages, and a stack waffles that sat on the opposite end of the table.

Rachel felt her stomach rumble when she spotted the eggs. She hadn't realized just how hungry she was until the fragrance of food reached her nostrils. She gave Brian a look before she dove for the food, devouring it with fevered hunger and desire. She had never tasted food this good before. The waffles went first going down without even bothering with the syrup; the eggs went next, and finally the sausages each item eaten with a furious passion as if it were the first meal that she had eaten in days. Brian's laughs brought her back down to Earth.

"Feeling better?" asked Brian in a mocking tone of voice.

Rachel glared at him. Swallowing the last of the sausage before she smashed her hand onto the wooden table. "Brian! What the fuck am I doing here! What is going on here?!" she snarled angrily.

Brian took a sip of his coffee. "It's like I told you last night. I'm going to make you mine." He said simply.

"I'm not a fucking piece of property Brian. And I don't want to be your sex toy you fucking piece of shit."

Brian's eyes suddenly darkened as he stood up from his seat, the coffee forgotten in a hurry. In a flash, faster than Rachel could react, he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the kitchen and into the living room. "STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" screamed Rachel in pain as she struggled to stand as he dragged her by her hair.

Brian said nothing as he kept his iron grip on Rachel's hair. With a powerful tug that deafened the room with Rachel's scream of pain, Brian pulled her up onto the leather couch of the living room forcing her down. Seeing an opportunity to escape, Rachel quickly scrambled, desperately crawling away from her captor. He grabbed her legs and pulled at her until her perfectly toned stomach was positioned onto his knees, the classic spanking position. In an instant, the shorts were torn off her ass and onto her knees leaving the full lusciousness of her bottom exposed to the cool air of the room. Rachel screamed knowing full well what was coming.

SMACK!

A deafening slap on her ass silenced her. "Slut." He snarled, his tone was condescending and dominating. "You don't talk to me like that. Ever."

SMACK! The second slap was even harder than the first. Rachel cried out in pain feeling her eyes grow wet

"Understand?" asked Brian.

No response.

SMACK

"UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes." Rachel muttered in between sobs of pain.

SMACK! She cried out once again. Her ass was burning.

"Yes what?" growled Brian.

"Yes sir." She moaned quietly, suddenly remembering the events of the previous night with disturbing clarity.

"Ten spanks for your attitude." He said simply. "You need to be punished."

Rachel felt her pussy growing wet at the sound of the word punishment. She knew that some people got off on pain. At this point she could understand why, her clitoris burned for stimulation and her nipples had grown hard with arousal proudly poking their way through the thin fabric of the t-shirt she wore.

"Count the spanks, slut." Brian said. Rachel didn't dare speak a word.

SMACK!

"One." Squealed Rachel, the pain from her ass jolted up into her brain like lightning

"One what?" demanded Brian. "We're starting over."

Rachel whimpered.

SMACK!

"One sir."

SMACK

"Two sir." She could feel her pussy juice leaking from her groin onto her knee.

SMACK

"Three sir."

SMACK

"Four sir." She felt a hard object poking her in the stomach. She quickly realized that it was Brian's cock.

SMACK

"Five sir" she moaned, she wanted to cum so badly now. Her clitoris screamed for stimulate, someone to lick it, rub it, slap it. At this point Rachel knew that she would have gotten off with any sort of stimulation.

SMACK

"Six sir."

SMACK

"Seven sir" His hand was thunderous, sending shivers of exquisite pain into her ass with each slap.

SMACK

"Eight sir"

SMACK

"Nine sir." Rachel could feel the wetness in her knees and hoped that Brian didn't notice. At this point her fuck juices were running down her knee and dripping onto the couch. She wanted cock. She had never thought that she could want something so badly before in her life.

SMACK

"Ten sir." Rachel let out a tiny breath of relief as she felt blood rush to her sore ass still burning from the slaps. She silently prayed that Brian had not noticed the wetness between her legs. She let out a small moan when she felt a warm thin object run it's way down her slit, in cold terror and shame she realized that it was Brian's finger.

"You got wet off of me spanking you? What kind of women gets turned on by pain?" Mocked Brian as he positioned his finger over her clit. Rachel moaned in response at the slight stimulation to her little nub, the spanking had turned her on so much, her pussy burned hotly for attention, for release. "You're nothing but a slut, a masochistic slut who gets off on pain and degradation."

"Please..." moaned Rachel as two of Brian's fingers continued to tease her pussy drawing circles around the tiny nub of her clit but never bothering to touch it. The torture was driving her insane. His two fingers slowly left her clit and positioned themselves at the entrance to her pussy. "Oh god.....it feels so fucking good."

Without warning, Brian drove his two fingers into her pussy drilling her all the way down to his knuckles. Rachel howled in response, screaming in pleasure at the sensation of her pussy being filled and stretched. "Does it feel good slut?" asked Brian as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her pussy enjoying the warm tightness that it had provided.

Rachel was too focused on the fullness of her pussy to respond. She had never felt such pleasure before in her life.

"Answer me now slut!" growled Brian, as he began to move his fingers around inside of her, pressing them against the moist walls of her cunt, seeing just what kinds of movements would drive her insane with lust.

"Yes.....it...feels so...oh god...fucking good." Gasped Rachel in between moans and squeals of pleasure. She was so turned on, so wet, so close, so close to coming. "I'm...going to....come....!" With the spanking, the dirty talk, and now the two fingers furiously pumping into her pussy, she could feel the sweet ecstasy of orgasm approaching.

That was when she felt it, a thick fat finger suddenly forcing its way into her virgin asshole. The sudden and unexpected shock and stimulation was all she needed. She could feel her pussy tighten around Brian's fingers which only caused him to pump into her even more furiously as she felt herself let out a silent scream thrashing about as she came, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as visions of white. Rachel's face collapsed onto one of the couch's cushions dribbling drool onto the couch in the process. She couldn't feel anything, not the cold leather of the couch or the cool air of the room only the fingers in her pussy. Only her pussy mattered.

She desperately gasped for air as she slowly came down from her orgasm. One by one her senses returned to her and she became aware of a pungent smell in her nostrils. She quickly realized that the smell came from Brian's fingers coated with the juices of her pussy. Rachel quickly took the fingers into her mouth tasting her lust and shame desperately sucking her tangy fuck juices off of his fingers moaning loudly as she did so.

Slowly Brian pushed her panting form off of him and got up off of the couch leaving Rachel lying on the couch desperately gasping for air, glowing in the ecstasy of her orgasm. Brian's hands went to Rachel's neck grasping her at the point where her jaw met her throat. "I don't want a sex slave." He growled softly. "I want you. I want your body, your mind, and your soul. I want you to want me, I want you to crave me. I want you to lie alone at night wishing that I were on top of you fucking your brains out. I want your everything."

Rachel shivered at the boldness of his statement, tingles surging up from her pussy.

"Understand?"

Rachel nodded timidly.

"Good." Said Brian with a smile as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small orange pill vial. Rachel instantly recognized the pill that Brian had given to her last night. He popped a pill out of the vial. "Now take the pill." Said Brian softly

Rachel felt something inside of her scream for her not to take it, knowing that pill was the last push Brian needed in order to bring her into full submission. But such screams were drowned out by the promises of the sinful pleasure that Brian offered. She willingly took the chalky white pill into her mouth, surprised by the sweetness of the pill and swallowed.

Brian smiled. "Good girl." Rachel felt her heart skip a beat.

"C'mon. We're going fishing." Said Brian.

**** Rachel shivered as she stepped out of the car. It had been a short drive from Brian's mountain cabin to the lake where Brian planned to fish. It was a relatively quiet drive, Brian had answered a few questions for her. He told her about how he had worked part time throughout high school and then full time during college in order to buy part of a timeshare in such a mountain cabin. About how he shared the cabin with a British gentleman who split his time between London and America and about how he had befriended such a man.

The lake sparkled in the sunlight. It was a beautiful day. All eyes fell on Rachel as she stepped from the car. She wore a tiny white bikini that Brian had given her. The bikini was way too small for her and looked like it should have fit a girl half her size. A tiny spaghetti thin thong barely covered her crotch which allowed a tiny very visible spruce of honey brown pubic hair to poke through while her bare ass was left completely exposed by the tiny string that ran it's way through her ass barely covering her anus. The matching white bikini top that she wore was no better, two tortilla chip sized cups barely covered her brown nipples much less the rest of her 34 C breasts.

She wanted to cover herself up so badly. She had never felt so exposed and humiliated in her life. "C'mon, Rachel." Said Brian grabbing her ass and squeezing enjoying the sound of her squealing. He was wearing a pair of dark blue swim trunks and nothing else allowing his well toned muscular body to show. Rachel couldn't help but slip secret glances at Brian's well-defined six pack and chest.

"Brian..." whined Rachel. Brian gave her a look. "Sir, I don't like this bikini. Don't you have another?"

"What's wrong?" asked Brian leaning into her ear. "I thought you liked showing your body off to people." Rachel shivered, as Brian's tongue went to her neck tracing a line from her neckline up to her ear lobe with his tongue. "Isn't that why you dress like such a slut at school?"

"Go rent us a boat." Said Brian handing her a one hundred dollar bill. He pointed at a small shack by the shoreline with several speedboats docked at the pier and sent her that way.

Rachel felt eyes watching her with every step she made. Disapproving whispers from the crowd reached her ears. She was soon stopped by three men each one of them was tall and covered in tattoos.

"Hey what's up sweet cheeks?" asked the big one in the middle, he was an overweight beast covered in piercings, tattoos along with a shaggy beard that hung low from his fat oily face. No doubt the leader of the trio. "Where you headed off to?"

Rachel looked away. "I'm going to rent a boat." She said meekly, a powerful contrast from her usual dominating tone with men. Something about this man smelled like trouble, like he and his friends would gang rape her then when they finish they would leave her dead and bloody in some alley somewhere.

Real charmers.

"Pretty lady like you shouldn't be all alone on the beach." Said the beast grabbing her arm tightly. "C'mon you're spending the day with us." His two overweight friends chuckled in agreement.

Rachel nearly screamed for help but knew full well no help was coming. She wanted to run but her legs were paralyzed in fear. How could Brian do this to her? Take her out in public, humiliate her and let her be kidnapped by three scumbags.

"She's with me." Said Brian walking up and possessively placing a hand on her shoulder. Rachel felt the blood return to her legs and the air return to her lungs, suddenly she felt safe. Brian wouldn't let anything happen to her. Would he?

"Back off." Warned Brian, his eyes narrowed and angry, as he stepped in front of Rachel, now he was up in the Beast's face.

The Beast and Brian stared each other down for a long minute before the Beast backed off and left with his friends.

"C'mon. Looks like I'm going to have to accompany you after all." Said Brian quietly grabbing her arm as he led her towards the rental shack.

***

Rachel let out a deep breath of relief as the speedboat gently rocked back and forth. Presently she was lying on the deck at the back of the boat tanning in her tiny white bikini while Brian watched the two fishing rods that danged from the boat patiently waiting for a fish to bite. The lake was relatively empty save for a few boats floating around in the water. The guy behind the counter at the rental shack had taken one look at her outfit and immediately gave them the biggest boat he had along with a pair of fishing rods and some bait, all free of charge. No doubt thanks to the skimpiness of Rachel's bikini.

Brian had reverted back to the more familiar gentle Brian that Rachel had grown up not the forceful sexual creature that had dominated her over the last 28 hours or so. This was a Brian she was more comfortable being around. But secretly she knew that she was intrigued and even attracted to the other Brian, the one who forced such powerful orgasms upon her and left her lying in a heap of her own sweat and cum.

Rachel got up from tanning and walked over to Brian cautiously. Brian took a look at her and smiled. She smiled back amongst the hoots and hollers of any passing boats that happened to catch a glimpse of her outfit.

12