Spring Break Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,801 Followers

That was true. She was a stacked, fit babe and her little black dress didn't hide much. The men in the club were itching for a shot at her. "I'm sorry, Mom," I sighed. "It's kind of confusing being your date."

"I know, honey," she cooed and quickly kissed me. "But try to relax and go with the flow, okay? I promise you'll enjoy yourself."

"I'll try."

"Good. And I promise not to flirt with any other men, alright? The first one was your fault, but I should've sent the second one away immediately. Forgive me?"

I nodded and smiled. "Forgiven."

To change the topic of conversation, Mom taught me another dance step to go along with the current song.

At 1am, Jessica and Brad found us. "I'm all danced out," Jessica announced.

"My feet are tired too," I admitted. It had been a long day. "Ready to leave, Amy?"

Mom pouted. "I could dance all night with my hubby."

"We'll come back another night," I promised.

Mom reluctantly left with us. The cool breeze blowing off the ocean was refreshing. "Jess, did you see what a good dancer Gary is?" Mom asked.

"I saw," Jess agreed. "It looked like you were giving him lessons."

"He's a beginner," Mom admitted, "but he's light on his feet and a quick learner."

"Brad has two left feet," Jess giggled, "but it's so much fun dancing with this big guy anyway. What he lacks in grace he makes up for in enthusiasm."

"Hey," Brad complained. "That's not true. I'm practically Fred Astaire."

The rest of us laughed. "I'm glad you think so, honey," Jessica kidded him.

We went back to the hotel. In bed and with the lights out, Mom and I laid on our sides with our backs to Jessica and Brad. We expected a repeat of last night and we weren't disappointed. We heard them kissing for a few minutes, then the bed began creaking. Brad huffed and finally Jess started making her funny "eep, eep, eep" noises. We couldn't help laughing.

"Oh, please don't laugh," Jessica gasped. "It's embarrassing! Stop for a minute please, Brad. Brad, stop!" There was a pause and Jess addressed us, "Amy and Gary, look at me, please." We turned to face her. "It makes me really self-conscious when Brad and I do it and you don't. This vacation will be a lot more fun for all of us if you get over your inhibitions and do it too. I mean, you're married. You have nothing to be shy about. So please stop listening to us and do it yourselves. Please?"

"We're sorry, Jess," Mom answered. "We didn't mean to be rude, but we ... well, we've never done it with anyone else in the room."

"Us neither," Jess giggled. "But it's kind of sexy, isn't it?"

Mom giggled too. "It is. Y'all made me horny last night."

"Good. So will you do it too?" Jess asked.

"I'm game," Mom stunned me by answering, "and I'm sure I can get Gary interested." Both girls laughed. Mom pulled off her panties and made a show of tossing them across the room onto our suitcase. She grabbed my boxers but I held on and didn't let her pull them down. "Play along, Gary," she whispered almost silently in my ear. "It will be okay, I promise. We can't ruin their vacation by embarrassing them."

She had a point. I felt bad for making Jessica self-conscious. But what about me? It was going to be damned embarrassing to be naked in bed with Mom. I glanced at the other bed and saw Jessica and Brad watching us. I sighed and let go of my boxers. Mom grinned, kissed me on the cheek, and pulled them off me. I was nude in bed with my mom.

Mom gently eased me onto my back and crawled on top of me. I was frozen with shock and even trembling a little. This was nuts! Mom laid the length of her body on mine and I felt the warmth of her. It wasn't full skin-to-skin contact because of the t-shirt she still had on, but it was enough to make my brain seize up. Mom turned to them and said, "Okay y'all, this is intimidating enough without you watching. Go back to what you were doing."

"Oh darn, I wanted to watch," Jessica joked and giggled. "Come on, Brad. Fuck me, big guy."

"They'll notice if we don't do anything," Mom whispered in my ear. "Let me handle it, okay? Follow my lead." Without waiting for a response, she propped herself up on her arms and slid her pussy lips along the underside of my cock.

Yes, I was hard. The situation was freaky but damn sexy too. Brad was banging Jess a few feet away and Mom's smoking hot body was all over me. I couldn't help getting excited. Mom seemed to expect and accept it. Mom bit her lower lip and rubbed back and forth, back and forth, simulating like she was riding my cock. "Mmm," she moaned.

Mom sat up straighter, taking her weight off her hands. The bedsheet still covered us down below so it looked like she was bouncing up and down on me. "God," she groaned. Her hands went to her own tits and groped them through the thin t-shirt. "Ah!" she gasped. She was a heck of an actress. It looked like she was really getting off on this.

I mostly just laid there, stunned, but I couldn't resist rocking up in time with her bounces. She smiled to encourage me. Her pussy was only rubbing the side of my cock, so there was no danger of it going in, but it still felt good to me. We worked into a good rhythm.

Mom suddenly pulled her t-shirt off over her head so she could directly pinch and roll her nipples. Her perfectly rounded, unnaturally firm boobs bounced naked in front of me for the first time. My eyes bugged out of course. Mom noticed and giggled. She grasped my hands and put them on her tits. My natural reaction was to pull them away, but Mom kept her hands on mine and wouldn't let me. Her hands manipulated mine into squeezing and rubbing her tits.

Mom stopped her bouncing motion and intensely rubbed her puss and clit on my rod. The fast jittery motion quickly got her off. Her head snapped back and she gasped, "Oh!" Her body spasmed and her hot pussy lips were suddenly wetter. She froze for a moment, then slumped on me. "That was a good one," she laughed while little tremors continued to roll through her.

Holy fuck! My mom just orgasmed on me! I couldn't believe it. But what came next was even crazier.

She looked me in the eyes and bit her bottom lip again. Coming to a decision, she told me, "But you didn't cum yet, honey." She rolled us over so I was on top of my naked mom. Gorgeous naked mom. "Pretend you're fucking me, like I did," she whispered in my ear. When I hesitated, she said out loud, "Don't be bashful. Show Brad how it's done."

I didn't know if Brad and Jessica were watching us and I was too embarrassed to look. I heard the noises of them rutting away, so maybe not. But if I didn't fake this now, what kind of wimp would they think I was? They already saw me let an asshole paw my "wife" on the dance floor that night. Mom looked challengingly at me and wrapped her long legs around my hips. "Do it, honey," she urged. "Fuck me good."

In a daze, I began to saw my rigid cock up and down Mom's puss lips. "Oh, yeah. It's so long," Mom moaned, putting on a good show.

It was half exciting and half mortifying. The hot babe squirming under me was my mom, damn it! "Faster, baby," she urged. "Harder."

I was getting pissed at her and this whole show. In a twisted attempt to get her back for the embarrassment I felt, I pushed down hard on every stroke to make sure her clit got a good rubbing. Her head thrashed from side to side and her fingernails clawed my back. "Cumming again!" she yelped.

The orgasmic shaking of her body pushed me over the peak too. I hosed dick snot all over my mom's taut abs and jiggling tits. We rode the aftershocks of our orgasms together. When we calmed, Mom took my head in her hands and lovingly kissed me. "Thank you, baby," she whispered and giggled. "I needed that."

I blushed but answered, "Me too." We both laughed with relief.

Mom surreptitiously used her t-shirt to clean my cum from her belly and boobs, then I rolled off her.

"Thanks, guys," Jessica called out. "That was much better." We all laughed.

I laid on my back and Mom snuggled against my side with an arm and leg tossed over me. We were naked but it didn't seem weird. Not after what we just did. I slept like a log for the second night in a row.

TUESDAY

I woke to a "slurp, slurp, slurp" sound. It only took a moment to figure out what it was. Jessica was sucking Brad's cock. My eyebrows shot up. Mom noticed the look on my face and couldn't hold back a giggle.

The slurping stopped and Jessica asked, "We're not going through this all over again, are we? Amy, Gary has morning wood just like Brad does, I can see the tent it's making in the sheet from here. You know what to do with that, girlfriend. Don't embarrass me again by being shy."

Mom looked at me, then at Jess, who had a stern expression on her face. Mom looked back at me and whispered, "Don't freak out." Keeping her eyes locked on mine, Mom pulled down the sheet to expose my raging morning hard. Once again I was shocked into paralysis. What the hell was she up to?

I quickly found out. Mom scooted down the bed, her eyes still locked on mine. Her little hand wrapped around my cock and I shivered with the kinky shock of it. Then she pressed her lips to the head of my cock and kissed it. I guess Mom was encouraged when I didn't have a heart attack. She kissed her way down the side of my staff. "That's the way, girlfriend," Jessica called out and went back to sucking Brad.

Mom's face took on an absolutely devilish expression. She slowly, sensuously kissed and licked her way back up my cock to the top, then very slowly eased her lips over my knob. "Oh, God damn," I moaned. She was still staring in my eyes and I could tell she was smirking even with a cockhead in her mouth.

Mom went to work. Inch by inch she used lips and tongue to massage her way down my cock. I quivered and shook. I couldn't help it. It felt like her mouth was directly jacked into my nervous system.

She got about half of my thick 8 inches in her pretty mouth, and I felt the tip touch her throat. It didn't slow her down. Mom adjusted the angle of her head, and inched the rest of me down her throat. She paused when she took it all, and looked very smug about her accomplishment. With slow deliberation she spread her legs a little and slipped two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh shit," I groaned. The sweet feel of her mouth and throat constricted around my cock, and the sight of her frigging herself, made my cock throb. It wanted more stimulation. It wanted to get off. "Please," I begged.

Mom's mouth slid up, then quickly plunged back down the whole of me again. Up, down, up, down, she furiously fucked me with her face. Her fingers were a blur of motion between her legs. She was as close to orgasm as I was. I felt it surge up and I grunted, "Cumming!"

Mom came too, but she kept her mouth on me and sucked down my spunk while she trembled. Finally her lips popped off me and she fell by my side. "Oh! Oh!" she gasped as aftershocks zipped up and down her spine.

"That was a sexy blowjob," I heard Jessica pronounce. "Now we have nothing to be shy about, right?"

"Right," Mom agreed.

Jess and Brad went into the bathroom to shower. Mom cuddled up to me. "You okay?" she asked with concern.

"I guess," I replied.

"You guess?"

I blushed deep red. "It was awesome, Mom," I explained. "But it was also fucking terrifying. We shouldn't be doing this stuff."

"Why not?" she asked. "You are my husband this week, honey."

"Not really."

"Yes, really." She squeezed me in her arms. "Darling, we have to keep up the act or it will ruin Jessica's and Brad's spring break. We can't do that to them."

"But Mom, it's so wrong," I groaned.

"We're just playing, okay? It's alright. Lightning didn't strike us. The world didn't end. And I think it's kind of thrilling. Don't you like it?"

"I told you it was awesome," I reminded her.

"For me too. Last night and this morning," she giggled. "I've never cum like this before. Sex with you shakes me right down to my toes."

I turned even more red with embarrassment and groaned, "Jesus, Mom."

She laughed at my discomfort. "Loosen up, honey," she encouraged and immediately tickled both sides of my ribs.

I'm very ticklish so I yelped and squirmed. But she's ticklish too, so I tickled her right back in the same spots. We were rolling around laughing and yelling when Brad and Jessica came out of the bathroom. They laughed at us, then Jess sighed, "Every time I think y'all can't get any more adorable, you prove me wrong. You're the most in love love-birds I've ever seen."

I only blushed but Mom took the opportunity to give me one of her patented scorching kisses. Then she pulled me out of bed and into the bathroom for a shower.

Considering what we'd been doing, I felt justified in giving my Mom's naked body a good long look while she turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Her fake tits drew the eyes, but damned if her natural perky ass wasn't her best feature. It was round and firm like an idealized sculpture. Mom saw me looking and asked, "Does it look good?" She gave her ass a little shake.

"Looks great," I assured her. "You're in amazing shape."

"All because of you getting me into working out, babe," she replied. She took my hand and pulled me into the shower with her. "Might as well do this together," she reasoned. "It's too late to be shy about anything now."

I wasn't going to complain. Water running down the sleek curves of her body was mesmerizing, and my cock swelled immediately. Mom gave me a wash cloth and instructed me to wash her while she washed me. We took turns doing our backs, and I didn't even linger very long on her butt. I'll admit her tits and pussy got extra attention, but they deserved it. Mom only washed my cock for a few seconds, which was terribly disappointing. It was straining hard. Instead of sexy play, Mom had me wash her hair while she washed mine. It was actually pretty hot to gently massage the shampoo into her long, silky hair. She stood so close to me that my hard cock rested on her belly. When the shampoo was rinsed off, we got out of the shower and toweled each other dry.

Mom finally took my straining cock in her little hand and said, "Poor baby. Don't worry, I won't leave you like this." She knelt before me.

"Mom, you don't have to," I told her. I didn't want her to feel obligated to suck me.

She smiled. "Thanks, honey, but I actually like sucking yours. It's so long and hard and hot. It feels wonderful on my tongue." She proceeded to give me another masterful demonstration of deep-throat technique. I was already on the edge, so it only took a minute to get me to spurt. "Wow, Gary," she exclaimed when she was finished swallowing it all, "you cum buckets!"

I chuckled awkwardly. It made me proud to hear it, but that's not something I ever expected to hear Mom say. We brushed our teeth, then Mom suggested, "Let's apply sunscreen before putting on our swimsuits. It will be easier and more thorough." It was a good idea, but she wanted us to apply it to each other, even on the front areas that we could reach ourselves. I went along with it because I'm not stupid and I liked exploring her body with my hands. The problem was that rubbing cream all over her made me hard as a rock again. "Again?!" she asked with surprise. "You already came twice this morning!"

I blushed and shrugged. "I'm a teenage guy and you're really hot."

She dramatically sighed and said, "What am I going to do with you?" But she was smiling when she got on her knees and sucked me off for the third time. I lasted longer, but not more than five minutes. I didn't want to make her work for it any more than she had to, and I had no reason to hold back. It was damned satisfying to thrust my hips forward and squirt into that lovely mouth again. It felt a whole lot less weird than the first time. I was getting used to it and enjoying the hell out of it, of course.

We had breakfast, then went to a water park to ride the slides. Mom screamed and laughed like a little girl. It was a hell of a lot of fun.

After dinner we went one of the crazy big miniature golf courses. It's corny but fun.

Jessica and Brad went to a nightclub next, but Mom and I decided to take a long walk on the beach. Her cell phone rang. "It's your dad," she told me and answered it.

Her side of the conversation went like this:

"Hi, honey. I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday. We got busy and I forgot."

"We went dancing and I taught Gary."

"No. He's a quick learner. He did great."

"Yes, our Gary." She giggled and looked at me before adding, "He's a talented boy."

"No, no drinking. They're too young and you know I don't really like it."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later in the week. Goodnight, honey."

After she hung up, I teased, "How is husband number 1?"

Mom blushed, and replied, "You know your dad. He has his work so he barely notices we're not there." She hugged me tight and asked, "How is husband number 2?"

"Husband number 2 is awesome, especially when you press your boobs against him like that."

She giggled and smacked my arm. "You're so bad. Let's go back to the hotel."

Jessica and Brad returned to the hotel a couple minutes after us. And after only a few minutes of kissing and foreplay, they were fucking. But Mom didn't try the simulated-fucking trick again. Instead she crawled under the sheet, took the head of my cock in her lips, and twirled her tongue around it. Fuck! I was hard as a rock and bucked my hips to encourage her to take more of it in her mouth. She kissed and licked down the side first, then sucked my balls. It was sweet torture.

I felt selfish for getting all the oral attention, so I pulled her legs over me and got my mouth near her pussy in the 69 position. Mom moaned around my cock, which felt awesome, and her thighs quivered in anticipation. I'd only tried this twice with mixed results with other girls, but I was ready to try my best.

I decided to take my time. I started by bending her right leg and kissing my way from her pretty little ankle, over the curve of her calf, and up her firm thigh. She hummed with pleasure around my balls, so I bent her left leg and gave it the same treatment. She squirmed with glee as I got closer to her pussy.

I licked along her slit with a broad flat tongue. I heard Mom gasp and her thighs twitched. I caressed them with my hands while I dragged my tongue up and down her slit slowly. She responded by releasing my balls from her mouth and licking up the underside of my cock. I sucked on her puss lips, but that didn't get much response. She eased my cock into her mouth and I decided it was time to move to the main event. My hands moved to the perfect globes of her ass and squeezed. The tip of my tongue nudged the hood off her clit, then very slowly circled her sensitive tiny nub. Mom hummed on my cock with elation, and her thighs tightened on the sides of my head.

Feeling more confident with each success, I decided to try a trick I'd read about. I lightly spelled the alphabet over her clit with the tip of my tongue. A, b, c, d ... Mom squeezed my head harder and furiously sucked my cock. E, f, g, h ... She mewed like a kitten and sucked even faster.

Awesome! I tried one more trick I had read about. I slid my middle finger into her. She froze for a moment and I thought I'd made a mistake. But then she quivered and resumed sucking with gusto. I curled my finger to stroke her upper wall while continuing to spell on her clit. I found the rough patch that I was hoping for and pressed my finger across it firmly. Mom jumped like I stuck her with an electric cattle prod. Eureka! The g-spot! I curled my finger over it again. Mom's mouth sprang off my cock and she gasped, "Ahh!" I sucked and fingered her and she erupted in orgasm. My hand clamped on her ass prevented her from bouncing away from my lips. "Aiii!" she squealed and her body shook.

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,801 Followers