Spring Broken

Story Info
Student find out what happens when she comes up a bit short.
5.3k words
4.24
132k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a bizarre feeling to wake up unaware of your surroundings. But that is precisely what happened to me some ten weeks ago. When I came to my senses, I could only recall vague images from the previous night. Here I was on a strange beach. How had I ended up there? How long had I been asleep?

I began to put the pieces together as I gathered myself, groggy and unaware. It was South Padre, in Texas; where I had come for Spring Break. Saturday morning, probably around 9am. The airport...I had to get to the airport to catch my plane. I stood up with a stumble and turned to face the row of the now somewhat, familiar hotels. I felt dizzy and my body ached. The pace picked up as I began to walk a bit faster. When it started to drizzle I began to jog...then I slipped, falling face first in the wet sand. I got up and started to jog again, running faster since the drizzle had now turned to rain.

The last thing I could recall from the night before was the club I went to...and the name of it I don't even remember. All I know was that some guy offered me a hit of X, and for some reason, perhaps the earlier drinks I had; I decided to try it. I knew better than to mix drugs and alcohol, how stupid.

The hotel in the distance looked familiar...I thought it was mine. I got to the parking lot, which was pratically empty, and my urgency turned to worry. When I made it to the front desk the older dark haired lady stopped filing her nails and stood off her stool.

Oh my dear, how may I help you? she asked, likely surprised by my unkept appearance.

Yes ma'm, can you please tell me the time?"

Sure. she replied. It's eleven twenty."

Damn! I said, momentarily losing my cool.

That's okay honey, we have late checkout for you late risers. You had better get upstairs and get out of those things before you catch cold."

I informed the lady that it wasn't the checkout I was concerned about, but rather the plane that I had missed. She said that sort of thing happens every year, and that I could use the courtesy phone to call and arrange a ticket change.

I called the airline and told them about missing the plane, and asked what I could do. I was told of a change fee of $100 and a change in fare of another $200. Although $300 was not easy to come by in my life, I had to get home to make it back to class, and more importantly to keep my mother from finding out about my irresponsible behavior. When I went to give my credit card to the lady I suddenly realized that I was without my purse. Where was it? Did I leave it in my room? I had a feeling that I better call the card holder.

When I got a hold of the folks at cardholder, my worst fears were confirmed. It seemed that my credit line of two thousand dollars had been exceeded early this morning with multiple purchases in an hour time span. The agent informed me that pending an investigation, I would be responsible for only fifty dollars of those charges and that my card would be restored. But that would take several weeks. I was a thousand miles from home, I missed my plane, looked like a mess, had my purse stolen, and now it was pouring outside. All I could do was hang my head and cry.

Dr. Jo, my name is Lexi, and this is my story:

This past year I was a freshman in college, and took my first opportunity to go to Spring Break despite the warnings of my mother and classmates. I had worked hard throughout the school year with a full schedule of classes and a part time job as a waitress. A break was just what I needed to make it through the last five weeks of classes and my finals.

My mom was absolutely against the idea as she heard stories of drinking, drugs and sex. And my girlfriends in class, who had been the previous year, declined to go, instead, opting for skiing in Colorado. That sounded expensive, and extra money was not a luxury for me.

Although Mom refused to pay for any of the trip, and chastised me for going, I went anyway. I was her only child, and Dad skipped out on us when I was just six. I knew we didn't have as much as some of my friends, but she worked a lot and we did pretty well. Also, I worked damn hard to get a partial scholarship and paid much of my way through school. You would think she would appreciate that, but when it came down to it, she still often treated me like a child.

But the week had gone pretty well up until that last day. I came down to Padre on one of those trips that are scheduled by the college tour companies. I had to split a room with a girl from school that I didn't know, but Terry turned out to be pretty cool. I even met a sweet boy, Richie; who treated me very well and we spent two romantic nights walking on the beach. He was a perfect gentleman, unlike so many of the guys I had dated in the past. Although it was Spring Break, he wasn't like the other guys, only interested in one thing.

Unfortunately we had to part ways early, as he had to get back to Wisconsin. It seemed he promised his parents to spend some of his break with them. Like I said, what a sweet guy. After that last night of making out and heavy petting, we exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet over the summer. He lived far away but I have to admit, I was hopeful that some kind of relationship might come out it.

It wasn't until that previous night, when I took that X, that everything went bad. It was against my better judgement, but everyone else was doing it, and I had heard so much about how good it felt, that I thought why not. But now I was in a bad spot, and I had no idea what to do. No one was there to help me, and there was no way I could call Mom. She would blow a gasket and I would never hear the end of it. I was alone and desperate, crying like a baby.

What's the matter?" I heard a voice ask.

I looked up to see a handsome guy that I had noticed around the hotel that week.

I missed my airplane and lost my purse and money and everything!"I said, continuing to cry.

It's ok...you just have to stop crying all right"

But...but I don't know what to do."

Don't worry, there is nothing worth crying over, hey it's Spring Break for a few more hours at least" he said as he chuckled. I'm Jeff"

I'm Lexi, thanks for trying to cheer me up. But I really am in a bad spot, and I don't know what to do"

Well Lexi, why don't we see what we can do to help you out. I wont be leaving for a while later, so maybe I can help."

I thanked him profusely, and proceeded to tell him about my morning, and what I could remember of the night. He told me to consider myself lucky I was ok and not to worry about anything other than that. It was then that I realized that I could have been beaten, or raped even, as I must have passed out on that beach for perhaps up to nine hours. That thought never entered my mind, and I realized that things could have been much worse than they were.

I have my wallet upstairs, maybe I can help you get home"

"Really?"

"Sure, the crazy thing about spring break is that it's really unpredictable. Who knows, we might even become lifelong friends or something." he chuckled.

What a great guy I thought. I was desperate, with no where to go, and he was like a knight in shining armor, making all the bad go away. Maybe he could even stop the rain.

Let's go upstairs and call, and give you a chance to freshen up.

I followed him up, and told him about my week, including meeting Richie and how we were going to meet up again this summer. Jeff said he sounded like a nice guy, and I was lucky to hook up with him here. We talked about his friends and that this was their last trip together. They had come to Padre every year, and the reality of getting a job and moving on from college was becoming evident.

When we got to his room, Trevor, one of his buddies, was sitting on the couch of their suite, with a baseball cap pulled far down his head. He looked as if he had been doing his best partying that week. I was introduced to him as he got the quick version of the story from Jeff.

Wow, that doesn't sound too cool. We will help you in whatever way we can Lexi. You must be starving after that long night. I tell you what, let me order some breakfast from room service while you freshen up. There are towels in the bathroom, and you can use whatever you need in there.....although most of it is guy stuff I guess. If you need something else, just holler and we'll get it from downstairs.

You guys are just too sweet, I don't know what to say....thank you, thank you very much"

I went to the bathroom and began to freshen up. Luckily I still had my compact and lipstick in the back pocket of my jeans. I borrowed a brush that was left on the counter by one of the guys and took my long hair out of the tie I use to hold it back. Some quick brushing, warm water and clean teeth courtesy of the hotel toothbrush almost had me back to my old self. Then a quick stroke of lipstick and some help from my compact had me presentable. This morning was not turning out so bad. These guys have saved me from doom, I was so lucky to run in to them. I was lucky that they were staying an extra day.

When I came out of the bathroom, both guys were sitting in the suite and there was a collection of breakfast foods on the table in the room.

We weren't sure what you liked, so we got a bit of everything. Bagels, fresh fruit, juice, bacon and I think there are some muffins and rolls too?Jeff said.

You guys are really too much.I exclaimed as I dug in. I didn't know such nice people existed."

I'll go ahead and call the airline, you just finish your food Lexi" Jeff said.

I proceeded to eat and drink and talk to Trevor. He was from the same school as Jeff, apparently they had been friends since their freshman year. He said they might even get jobs in the same city, as some of the older guys in their group had already graduated and had plenty of contacts. Jeff and Trevor were twenty-two, but they seemed so much more sophisticated than the guys my age.

Yes ma'm, the six o'lock direct flight is the one I think she wants" Jeff said as he looked to me for comfirmation.

I nodded my head as I kept talking to Trevor.

Yes,.....yes.....and that was $300 ma'm?" Jeff asked.

Ok, I'l call you back in a while with that credit card number, just hold the reservation for her ok." Jeff said.

Do you not have enough on your credit card Jeff?" I inquired.

Uhhh, no, I have a very high limit. It's just that $300...is.....

"Is.......

Is a lot of money." Trevor said

Well Jeff, I plan to pay you back as soon as I get my accounts straightened out." I said.

The money isn't really the issue....it's just that it's Spring Break, and its our last one and all. You know, I'm gonna miss coming down here and all the stuff that goes along with it.

"Huh?"

I was totally confused. Something had changed....their tone, the mood between the three of us, the tension in the room.

Well Lexi, this is Spring Break." Trevor said. Maybe you could get in the spirit...you know, the flashing thing."

These guys wanted me to flash my boobs at them? I had seen girls do it all week on the beach. It seemed kinda silly to me, but I guess guys like boobies. I thought it was weird for these two to ask, but they were doing me a huge favor. Still I felt a bit uncomfortable. Why were they asking me to do this today?

After a pause, I figured why not. What was a little flash? I got up and started giggling.

Ummm..ok guys, but there isn't anything you haven't seen already this week."

I'm a small girl...about 5 ft. with perky breasts, but nothing like the girls I saw on the beach this past week. I'm more of the petite gymnast type. I might have what guys call a bubble butt, but I'm just a regular C cup up top.

I stopped giggling long enough to pull my shirt up real quick along with my bra.

Nice" said Trevor.....Yes, very nice" Jeff continued. "But how 'bout putting a little dance to it?"

I dont know about that guys." I was beginning to get nervous. The guys responded casually as Jeff got up to turn on the clock radio that they must have pulled from the bedroom?

Sure you can, we have plenty of time until I have to call back the airline." Jeff said with the obvious implication.

These guys were going to make me strip for my airfare. Why were they doing this to me when they were being so nice before? Why were they embarrassing me so? It felt like some stripper in a hotel room about to show her naked body to complete strangers. How could I do such a thing? I was no prude, I had done a mock striptease for one of my old boyfriends, but that was just a game, to spice things up after a night of drinking. These were two guys I had just met maybe an hour before, and now they were forcing me to strip. But it seems I had little choice if I wanted to get home. I was desperate and they knew it.

They sat and watched me as I reluctantly stood up again. I began to dance to the beat of the cheesy song on the radio. The guys looked at each other, and then me. I reached under my shirt and pulled it up over my head. My bra came off next, and I danced for them as they once again saw my naked breasts, this time leering at them, and concentrating on my nipples, which were poking out from the coolness of the air.

The pants next." Jeff said while staring directly at my crotch

Yea, I can't wait to see that tight little ass?Trevor told him.

I kicked off my shoes and reached down to unfasten my button. The zipper was hard as the night of sleep in these very same clothes made for a tight fit. I had to struggle to get the pants over my butt and thighs...my breast jiggling as I did so, which caused Trevor to take a noticeable deep breath.

"Slow, slow, go slower baby." Jeff said.

Nervous, but fully aware of what I had to do I eased my jeans down my thighs and legs. I stepped out of them and I knew the thong was next. I was so embarassed, I hand't even showered yet; what if I smelled funny down there? They didn't care.

Pull it to the side first." Trevor said, which further embarrassed me. I couldn't believe the nerve of these two, wasn't it enough that I was getting naked for them? Did they have to do all of this?

I pulled my thong to the side as they looked like two boys waiting to open a birthday present.

Oh, she trims.....how hot." Trevor said.

Yea, she is awesome." Jeff retorted.

I looked at Jeff who nodded that it was ok to take my thong down.

Oh yea, don't forget the socks." Trevor said as he pointed to my feet. They were going to remove the one shred of dignity that I had left. I took the socks off and stood not knowing what to do. Jeff pointed his finger down and moved it around in a circle, showing me that I was to spin around and show them all of my body.

You're right Trev, she does have a nice ass." I heard as they turned the music down and commented on my body.

Is that enough guys?." I asked with my hands on my hips, trying to show some mock force.

Jeff stood up and handed me a towel, which I wrapped around my body. He stood there looking at me with a blank stare on his face. It was quiet and I wasn't sure what to do next.

Hw about a kiss for us Lexi?" Jeff asked. Just a little one." I didn't think it was the best idea in the world, but I didnt have much choice, and just a little kiss wouldn't be so bad. After all, both guys were attractive, and if I had met them under different circumstances I certainly would think nothing of kissing them at a party or something.

Jeff stepped forward and pulled me to him, kissing me soft as he held me in his arms. He broke from the kiss and passed me to Trevor who pulled me in as well, but rubbed the back of my head like a man would kiss his girlfriend...a hot embrace parting my lips with his tongue. I had no choice but to respond as his hands traveled to my ass, that he had commented on before. By the time he stopped I was red and out of breath.

It was only then that I noticed how large these grown men were. At well over 6 ft., they were like giants to me. Their bodies weighing likely more than twice than my own. A sudden sense of claustrophobia seemed to set in.

That was nice Lex...now how bout a kiss down there?" Jeff said as he looked down at his crotch. Yea, yea. Trevor exclaimed. I thought I was with Beavis and Butthead the way these two agreed.

Are you guys out of your minds?" I asked.This has gone way too far, I can't do that!"

Ok, we understand. Trevor said. That was out of line."

Can'tyou just call the airline and let me go? I begged.

Sure, you can leave anytime you want Lexi." Jeff said. The door is open."

But what about the plane ticket?" I asked.

Oh that. Well the phone is right over there, why don't you give Robby a call??

You mean Richie?"

Oh yea, Richie," he said.

Who's that?" Trevor asked.

Some pussy she met this week....her new boyfriend or something, but he didn't fuck her. Must be a freshman.? Jeff said as he laughed.

What a dumbass...look at that body, and that face. How could he not try to fuck that?"

Cause he's a gentleman, unlike you two." I shot back.

Well the gentleman ain't here now is he?"

Yea, yea, the little pussy isn't here. Jeff said sternly.

You know I will pay you guys back. Why are you doing this to me?"

You are taking this way too personally Lexi. It's not you, or about the money for that matter. It's just Spring Break man! Jeff said. And you are so hot, what do you expect us to do?"

I had heard rumors about this sort of thing happening a few years back. Girls would go down for Spring Break or over to Europe for the summer and run out of cash. And sometimes the girls would have to do things with guys in order to get money to get home. I thought such things were urban legends, but now I was one of those girls. It seemed that men prey on these girls. Maybe that is why these two were staying a day after everyone went home. How could I have been so naive!!

I didnt have much to do or say at this point in response. These guys were not going to stop until they had me. I slowly began to bend my knees as they stood above me. The bulges in their pants were so big that I felt scared of what was to come. I reached my trembling hands up to Trevor's button first and began to open his pants. Both guys stood with their hands on their hips, mocking my earlier defiant stance, and not assisting me one bit in the removal of their clothes. What assholes!

Shaking, I opened his pants and slowly pulled down his underwear. Out popped his already hard cock. I froze at the sight of it. It's length was only slightly above normal, but the thickness was not like any I had ever seen before. I opened my mouth to receive it as I used my hands to unbutton Jeff. Trevor stroked the back of my head again, as Jeff's large cock popped out, veiny, heavy and hanging right in my face . I felt helpless as the two of them made remarks about my pouty lips and looked down on me as they took turns using my mouth. Their cocks were as large as my head.

The slurping sounds that came from me only added to the shame of what was happening. I looked up only to see them staring down at me with smiles on their faces. They continued stroking my hair and mouth, and as Jeff reached down to grope my breasts, the towel fell and gathered around my feet, leaving me naked as the guys ogled and fondled me.

Before I knew what was happening, Jeff went behind me and crouched down. Trevor held my head, thrusting in and out, as Jeff bent down behind me. I tried to stop him but he parted my legs and slid his cock in my warm pussy, causing me to scream with and take my mouth off of the dick. He was in me in one thrust, my wetness making it all the easier.

Look at me? Trevor said as he held my head.

This feels so good baby? said Jeff as he sucked on my ear.

I could not believe what was happening. Jeff had just stuck his cock in me! He was fucking me! No warning, no condom, nothing! I could hear and feel the thrust of his thighs, as the sound of skin slapping together forced me to confront reality. Trevor held my hair by making a makeshift pony tail and was fucking my face in turn with Jeff. On one stroke I managed to catch a breath, which I used to moan my release.

12