Spring Has Come

Story Info
Springtime is a good to expose a MILF.
5.7k words
3.63
43.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro -

Carli and I have been married a long time. We are in mid-life but we have remained in decent shape. Carli is not a tall woman only 5'5" but she sports a small frame and a pair of 36DD tits. Carli is usually keeps herself looking decent. Always does her hair and wears make-up. Her weight goes up and down from slim to average, but never fat.

Like all folks who have been married for many years you have ups and downs; and we have had a considerable number of downs. However make the best of the situation and move on. No need for details. Neither of us has had an affair, yet to be honest and upfront just know that I am here largely due to the sex. Carli is fully aware of this and it is her choice to go along or not.

She knows I do not like plain vanilla sex, it is too boring and unimaginative. We went through a period of vanilla sex years ago, and it just turned me off. She noticed and I told her plain and simple it was boring and without imagination.

She was not happy to hear it, but she accepted it. It was either going to get more interesting or happening less often. Then who knows what happens. Can't say I was not upfront about things.

After 6 months of little attention or affection, Carli got the message. Either sex needed to improve or it was going nowhere. It was not that I was being manipulative, I was being true to who I am. I wanted her to understand the role sex played for me in our relationship. My only expectation of her for our relationship was to continue to be sexually charged after our marriage as it was before we married.

I am disappointed that she lacks imagination in this area, however I had plenty for the both of us, so I always have to take the lead.

For the most part, these Carli stories are true.

***

Every spring once the weather turns warm enough to sit outside comfortably in the sun; we begin a ritual that lasts until the weather turns to cold again.

To keep sex interesting you have to change things and bring up a notch on occasion. I love sex and the build-up and anticipation is sometimes better than the actual fucking. Yes, it is fucking, not "making love" or "being romantic. Those are sissy adolescent terms. Fucking is what you do when you screw for the sheer pleasure it gives both of you.

When the weather becomes warm enough to sit outside, it is time to head to our favorite pub. It is a little hide-away place in a small country town about an hour from here. It is surrounded by tall trees and hedges and the building made in the Old English style.

The best part is it has a private courtyard out back. It is surrounded by a solid fence and more tall hedges. It has about 10 tables each with an umbrella for shade. It is a good private place to get away to have some food and drinks. The courtyard is not crowded. Usually half the tables are in use. Mostly used by smokers and an older folks in their 50's. We are not smokers, but I like because I love eating and drinking outdoors; but mostly I love the sexual tension the outdoors can bring, when we are being frisky.

It allows us to build some sexual excitement by being sexual in public without needing to go all the way and have sex in public. The thought about having sex in public raises my heart rate and my senses.

It is a sunny Saturday morning in May. "Carli I think it is time we go to the Olde Pub, the sun is warm. We should go this afternoon." I say.

"OK! Well it is about time", she responds. She is anticipating the afternoon, which is good since we have not gone there all winter. It is looking like the beginning of a good summer.

"We can leave around 2 o'clock. That will give you enough time to get ready." I retort.

We will leave around 2 pm. This will give her enough time to prepare. Take a long hot bath and a fresh shave of her pussy. Then she will get dressed in any of a number of outfits she has for these occasions. Meantime, I will shower and shave. A fresh shave of my beard and my balls. Love the feel of slapping by balls on a bare pussy, as I pound her again and again.

At 2 o'clock we are ready. I wear slacks and a pullover sweater. Underneath I have my spandex thong, that covers my limp cock and balls and little else. Carli is wearing a black suit jacket, that does not close in front. Underneath that is a black sheer button-up blouse, with two breast pockets that slightly covers her 36DD tits. Of course a bra is out of the question. With the jacket on it hides her breasts from the sides. Straight on you can see she has no bra on; but you cannot see her big nipples unless it is very bright. Add a short black skirt, nylons with garter and high heels. No panties.

Carli knows panties are not to be worn on our outings. Garter, stocking and shaved pussy in the fresh air is the way to go.

Carli is dolled up. Perfume and makeup. It takes us a hour to drive there. It is a ride in country and it makes for a relaxing trip for both of us. We take a winding country road. Only two lanes wide and travel is bit slow at times, due to truckers using the road to by-pass the freeway if it is plugged up. However it has great scenery. It is also the road we will use sometimes to come back home on, when the next part begins.

We arrive as the Olde English Pub around 3 o'clock in bright warm sunshine. This is perfect weather. We enter the front door and quickly pass through the place to exit out backdoor. A few patrons get a quick look at Carli, but it happens so fast I think little registers to them. Except for this old guy that is always here. I think he lives here during the day, sucking back a beer as slow as he can. Occasionally friends buy him a beer or give him a smoke, as he seems to have limited funds, but enjoys his beer and smoke.

We survey the patio for a quite corner, which is usually easy to find. As we sit down a waiter shows up with menus.

"We will have two shrimp cocktails, an a order of nachos, also a bottle of the house red".

We always order some light food to munch on and a bottle of the house red wine. It is a nice smooth wine. It is the perfect thing for both of us. With red wine is not difficult for Carli to drink a bit too much sometimes (as we tend not to eat breakfast and will not eat until we get there). Most often we drink bottle and a half, before we are ready to leave. Now the funny thing about wine for me, the alcohol it does not begin to effect me until an hour or two later. Often just around the time we are getting back to the house.

As we eat and drink, the conversation turns erotic at times. Got to prime the mind with anticipation from time to time.

Carli is not a beautiful woman, but she is not ugly. What she has now is a very open mind to things I like for us to try, and also has a really good set of tits. It has been several years now she knows how I like her to dress when we go on these escapades. She shaves almost every day. She knows I will lick her for a hour if need be to bring her orgasm and she likes that very much.

After a few glasses of wine I begin; " you know you have a great set of tits, and they look very good today in that blouse."

" So you think so", she replies.

" Yes I think so, and I think everyone else does as well. Let the waiter see more and I bet we get extra quick service." Carli smiles. From our past experience, we both knew this to be true. I pump up Carli's sexuality and it gives Carli the satisfaction to know she sexually attractive.

"Even Ol' Dave (the name we gave the old fellow who slowly sips his beer) over there would like a peek. It would make his day".

"You think so?"

"Absolutely, he has probably not seen such a fine pair of tits in the last 20 years!". Carli laughs. This is good she is imagining her showing him her tits and his appreciation. She won't do it out-of-hand, but in her mind she is entertaining an unintended idea.

After another 30 minutes I am still hungry, its time to order a little more food.

" I am still a little hungry and going to order some rib bits." "Why don't you undo a few buttons of your blouse, and we will see if service is not better." Carli just smiles, but her hand raises and unbuttons two buttons. Her tits are now half exposed towards the big brown nipples. This is great as I can get a better view of her tits and so could others if they were near enough to look, which is the point of this afternoon.

The waiter comes over and notices the improved view. He seems happier all of a sudden. He takes our order, asks about more wine, which I decline, and leaves.

The food seems to come relatively quick, and the waiter has added carrot sticks for free.

"See I told you we would get better service, if you showed him more of those lovely tits". We both laugh, knowing it was true. "Now if we could figure out how to make this work to get a new car, that would be great". More laughing. I reinforce the idea, showing more tits equals more good stuff.

"I think for new car I would have to show a lot more than my tits".

"Maybe, my dear, maybe", I reply. It made me think , well you never what may come up in the future.

Her tits and the wine, was starting to its effects. My pants were starting to get a bit tight. We chat some more, but the wine is getting low. Time to order a little more before we go. I call the waiter over and he comes in a hurry, wanting to see more tits. He positions himself in such a way to get a good down blouse view. I order a half bottle, and in no time are sipping from a fresh bottle.

Carli is feeling her wine now. It will be not too long before we will leave. Time to go push it a little more.

"Ah ..... you have fantastic tits, and I sure like to look at them." "Don't you think you have fantastic tits?" I ask her.

"Yes, I have fantastic tits."

Now I know she has reached a good place and is very relaxed and also feeling very frisky.

" Yes, they are fantastic tits, but I want to see more of them. I want to see more now. Unbutton the rest of the buttons so I can see them better." My cock is getting bigger at the prospect.

Without saying a word, Carli reaches up and begins to unbutton the rest of the buttons down to where it meets her skirt. A nice open v-shaped blouse that I see her skin all the way to her skirt. A nice pair of 36D tits under a sheer blouse. Fantastic erotic picture to be drinking wine outside in a public place. My cock is also fully engaged in the view, if you get my drift. Going to have to let it settle down a bit first before trying to stand up.

Pretty soon it will be time to go. Carli is feeling no pain and I want to get home before the wine starts to make me sleepy. After about 15 minutes, the wine is all gone. time to go. I ask for the bill and the waiter zips over.

I begin with "It looks like it's time we head back." And I stand up (a bit uncomfortable getting to stand straight, but my cock has shifted to where is it easy to walk now.) She also gets up. I can she is a just slightly unsteady getting to her feet. She has forgotten about her blouse being entirely unbuttoned. At least I think she may forgotten, but we do this often enough, she is well accustomed to these situations. I take her by the arm and we walk towards the backdoor of the pub. She says she needs to use the restroom before we go. As we go into the pub, from the bright sunlight the lighting makes it hard for us to see, but we know where the restrooms are located, no big deal.

Before she enters the restroom I tell her, "no buttoning up when you come out".

The pub is filled with all men playing pool or card games as is the case most afternoons, and we will past close to the tables when we leave. So for her to appear as she is now, some men will get a good view of her rack. On the other hand, it will make Carli at little excited, even if she will not admit it. So I go and use the mens room right away knowing I will be finished before she will. Sometimes it is good women take a long time when they use the washroom.

I have been waiting by the washroom for about 10 minutes, when Carli comes out. She looks great. As I told her, the blouse is unbuttoned to below her boobs. So you see the profile of her boobs as she walks in her 4 inch "come-fuck-me" stiletto heels. I take her arm and we walk past the tables of men sucking back their beer and watching a game on the big screen. Some of the more sober see us and take nice slow look at Carli. They are rewarded with some views. They like what they see and I like what they are looking at. This part is getting my engine rev'ed up a bit as like to display Carli to others from time to time. She knows it but never says anything and goes along with it every time.

In the dark pub is not easy seeing Carli's see through blouse or my usual hard-on, but when we open the door, the bright sunlight is something else. It blinds you for half a second. We now have to walk over to the car through the parking lot. I usually park under a tree to keep the heat from baking the inside of the car. But it also means a walk to the other end of the parking lot in bright sunlight, with Carli's unbuttoned see-through blouse under her little jacket which really only blocks out the sides and back of the blouse. Full frontal is a different thing. See through blouse unbuttoned to below her bouncing tits. It does not leave much to the imagination. With her wearing here big sunglasses you really have no idea who this is. What a great day, walking through the parking lot with my wife's unbuttoned blouse flashing some tits, if you know what I mean.

Now it would be better if I could get her to remove her blouse out right under her jacket in the bathroom and have her tits clearly on display. Then walk through the parking lot to the car. I would probably have such a boner by then, maybe I would not be able to walk. Well not today, but maybe some day if things progress further.

I wish many women had the confidence to do that. To flash some tit, now and then. I admire a woman who is confident in her sex and is confident enough to flaunt it from time to time. I know many men who would just love to have their wives or girlfriends to that; but they are too pussy to say anything afraid their wife will have a fit. What's that saying about - "men living lives of quiet desperation".

You'll never know if your wife will do it, if you never ask and make her feel special doing it.

We get to the car and I open the door for her to be gentlemanly, before I get in. Get the car started and let the engine warm up a bit, as my car is a bit older. Which gives me time to reach over and remove her jacket. Now she is the car with her see through black blouse unbuttoned to below her tits, and her short skirt. So it was time to fondle her tits which she likes. I tell her how much I like her tits and how much I like to play with them.

We drive out of the parking lot and head towards home. A few miles down then road, I get an idea, there is a gas station ahead. One where they pump your gas.

Just before we get there I say "We need to gas up as the prices are cheaper here" , which is true, by a few cents.

We pull up to a pump and sure as any thing they have young guys as gas jockeys.

"Fill it up" I tell the young guy.

I guess he is in his late teens or so. Meaning if he is normal, he is horny all of the time. I need an angle here and at the same time can't let things cool off, so I turn towards Carli.

"You look marvelous today. My cook was aching all the time we were out back at the pub, once you undid your blouse a bit. Those tits are fabulous and they will make any man get a hard-on just looking at them"

" Really?" she replied with a very big smile.

" I know so. I am a man and I know they turn men on. I bet sputnik, here the gas jockey, would cream his pants to get a good look at your fantastic tits". Meantime I start to play with her nipples.

"They are fantastic are they not?", I asked. "Now tell you have fantastic tits"

"I have fantastic tits".

" Are they really fantastic" I ask.

"Yes, they are really fantastic".

I continue to gently stroke her nipples. They are rock hard and she is felling very good and horny.

In a few minutes the guy has filled the car comes over and begins to wash the window. Meantime I continue to gently stroke her blouse over left nipple. I keep my eyes on her and that way she will look at me and not the guy, who can clearly see what is going on.

"You know those big sunglasses are like the what the movie people wear so no one will recognize them. They make you look very sexy".

She smiles. "Yes", she says very slowly.

The guy comes to my side window and wants to be paid.

" I have to pay the gas now", I say, and then I take the left side of her blouse and slide it open a bit, then I do it with the right, such that the middle of her chest is open to the point it just covers the nipples, the rest of her tits are out in the open. Now I turn around to the guy and pay him, but he has to give me change, so while he fishes for change. I turn around and the blouse has not moved.

" You are very very sexy", I say, as my pants are getting tight again. Just what I wanted to push things a step further, get the excitement factor to go up a notch. We are at a gas station with her blouse open flashing her tits and feeling good about it.

Then we took off down the road again. As we drive down the road, I play with her tits. Squeezing nipples and generally having a good feel. Time to unbutton the blouse completely and have those tits out in the open.

It is a warm day so I open the sunroof and let the sunshine in.

Now it is time to take my hand and run it up her legs. I place my hand between her legs and run it all the way to her shaved pussy.

" Do you like that" she says.

"I certainly do and don't you?" is my reply.

She is smiling so I know she likes it to. So I spread her legs open. Real nice and wide; which makes her skirt raise up to her pussy. No problem, so I raise it to her waist. I need to run a finger down her pussy to make sure she is wet. It is smooth and wet. I begin to rub her clit from side to side. This is how she likes it rubbed to get horny and therefore enjoys it very much.

I am driving down this road one hand on the wheel and reaching over with the other hand making her pussy wetter and wetter. I can hear the slop- slop of her juices as I continue to rub the clit more and more. Her blouse in undone and her tits are out in the open for any all to see, and her skirt is up to her waist and legs spread eagled, and I get a hard-on I could hammer nails with.

Now she is responding, to my work. She is lifting up her pussy and wanting to be fingered. When I enter two fingers in her she bucks against them. She wants me to finger her harder. She is beginning to moan as she wants more fingering.

Now I have a old car, so it is mostly unnoticeable. However it has a large windshield and at the right angle in a higher vehicle like a truck you can see the entire front seat. Since it's a two lane road, we encounter some commercial trucks coming the other way.

I know some truck drivers must have had a perfect frontal view, of my wife's 36D tits and my fingers in her pussy. My cock is like steel just thinking about what they saw.

"Are you horny?" I ask Carli, of course knowing the answer al ready.

" Yes".

" Yes, what".

" Yes I am horny", she rumbles.

"I think you are sexy and horny bitch". "Are you a sexy and horny bitch?".

" Yes"

"Yes, what"?

" Yes, I am a horny and sexy bitch", her breathing is heavier. Her pussy is sopping wet. Her hips are responding to my working her clit. Now I make sure not to interrupt what I am doing.

" You are a horny bitch". " A very horny bitch". When I speak rough with her, she responds. As a man we like our women to respond.

12