Spring of '39

Story Info
Romantic serial story.
1.6k words
3.75
8.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

In the Spring of 1929, Ivan Jones had regained his self esteem when, after a year of unemployment, he was taken on in a new Government incentive to find jobs for unemployed South Wales miners.

It meant leaving his beloved home, his mother and father for the first time but it made a lot of sense and also gave him the opportunity for leave the nest and fend got himself, he was a young lad of with teen in his prime and this new opportunity gave him renewed impetus to make something of his - up to then- dismal life having worked in the pits since he left school, like his Dad and his Granddad before.

On receiving his first letter sent to his parents his mother gave a broad smile, Ivan said he was well happy and was comfortable in digs right near the sea shore - on fact just opposite to the area he worked with a score others from the mines.

Their skill was impetrative in the building of a new rock walk in Goodrington just on the outskirts of Paignton and it meant a substantial wage - some of which he could send home to his parents who were well on the breadline.

After the dust, the pollutions and the darkness he endured working in the mines he had known nothing else, until now -when he discovered what he called heaven - the smell of the Devon sea air, the wonderful scenery and a feeling that all in the world was well and at last, he could spread his wings the way he always wanted to.

He was a handsome guy so it wasn't long before he had the girls glowing for him - a shy personality, it took him some time to adapt but a certain very attractive girl , a year younger than he at sweet seventeen, brought his newly found manhood to life, sprouting like the newly grown Spring buds - the trees, the shrubs, everywhere and in a week he had already presented Carol with a beautiful dark red rose which immediately captured her attention in a way that Ivan could never before have imagined, the girl was young, full of passion - a passion which had been released again after a very sad relationship, her former boy friend having drowned in the Bay.

"I'm sorry to hear that, you must miss him so?" Ivan said.

"I miss him terribly but if I have to be truthful it was his own silly fault, I told him he needed to learn to swim before he could go out so far, But you know how you guys are, he just had to show off, it was a sort of bravado showing his mates what he could do what unfortunately turned out to be what he couldn't do - and he paid the ultimate price for it!"

But as he felt her sweet full kiss command his lips he relaxed and discovered how to enhance the kiss, because Carol was passionate, her kisses long and extravagant, she told him he was wonderful, that she just could not help herself if he thought she was a trifle bold.

In those days it was standard generally for the guy to make advances, with the lack of birth control preventives a girl was less forthcoming because to become pregnant out of marriage was thought of to be wretched and sinful.

And perhaps a couple needed to be more sure then that the security of marriage would be better for both and any children conceived - it was still a time when the man was the breadwinner and so Ivan, although inexperienced in the ways of life between a boy and a girl, was careful to hold himself back, something he had been brought up as fitting - especially as they had only6 recently met.

"But I love you, Ivan. I love the boy you are, my gorgeous Welshman - do you not love me?"

He felt all the time, as she held him so close, as she put her arms around him and hugged him like he was a Teddy Bear or something - and then more deep searching kisses tormenting his soul, his arousal becoming even more distinct.

"Mmm, Ivan Jones, you do love me," she was knowledgeable enough to realise that as her elbow touched him there whist she hugged him.

Ivan gulped. So this is how it was with a girl. This is what it was all about. Everything was happening to him all at once, a new life, a new environment and a sweet, sweet girl beside him, to show him the ways of something which until then had just been a figment of his imagination.

"I think I do love you, Carol, I really do" he flushed still with the taste of her kiss in his mouth, her kisses were sweet, like she had been sucking mints, turned out she had, Everton mints were her favourite, she handed him one - "to cement out newly found love" she said with a wide smile on her face her deep blue eyes wide looking into his as she now nestled her head on his lap, sitting there with him on the edge of a rock looking out to sea.

He found himself holding back still, even though they had dyed-in-the-wool a mutual love they still had so much to talk about. But she was a minx - nudging her head in his lap the way she did, that certain mischievous expression on her face - he then realised she knew exactly what she was doing and how much longer could he hold back, or was it that she didn't want that - was he being utterly slow or something, his inner self telling him just to relax and enjoy, this was probably going to be one of those very romantic times they would both recall in the future, when they made love before the incoming tide came in, engulfing the cave they had found, a few moments of privacy, when he first felt the ambiance of Carol take him to that other place - that wonderful mysterious place without a name, because it was all so wonderful no description could fit. And it was like a dream because he hadn't realised that he was unbuttoned, that in her overwhelming passion she had stripped him to his knees - in the privacy of the cave.

Then afterwards she whispered...

"That was wonderful baby, but you do taste of coal!"

It took him a while to come out of the wonderful trance he'd been in - her words ringing softly in his ears. He said that was one of the things about having worked down the mines, you shower everyday but it takes a lifetime to be rid of the smell of coal in your skin."

"Don't worry - it was wonderful." she said.

"As good as you last boy friend" he asked, wishing he hadn't, What a stupid thing to ask a girl.

At first she didn't reply, then she said "and the one before that, you want to know that too, how good they were in bed? Well the first was a shrimp and I never did that with him, only went out with him because of bravado, wanting to show the other girls I had a boy too. But Jim, well we were lovers of course we were - but how can you say, every time it is different that's all. I love you right, and that sis good enough for me. Does that answer your damned personal question! Now look where were we, the tide wont be long before it comes in..."

This was his first time and she knew it, she could see he didn't know what to do. "Never mind, it will be fun showing you and then she was giving him her deep oral embrace again, he on his side she giving him access to her, her hands showing him what to do - "like this, I like this" she said taking a breath and guiding his fingers to her femininity.

So sweet, so good, he'd never touched a girl before, it was wonderful, seeing her slip down her pink underwear the way she did, that certain wiggle so feminine and so encouraging, now he was in full arousal as bold as could be and he didn't care anymore, he felt the feelings a boy and a girl can give of one another, the touch, the silkiness of her skin, exploring ever crevice, - he wanted to take her orally too but could not sum up the courage, but no problem because - like she was reading his mind - her hand pushed his head down there, she opening up for him, there it was - what he craved for, what till now was a pure fantasy in the mind, she whispered that they could just enjoy like that this time and he was up for that, the taste of her so wonderful, feeling himself gradually do it deeper and with more passion, she was certainly helping herself, the way she squeezed him underneath, everything, he yelled that she knew he was nearly there, but she ignored him , still enjoying him, frisking him with her hand as she continued to take him, so he'd do likewise, she showing him how, pressing his fingers into her jewel harder now, just as she was showing him,, it seemed so rough but that's what she wanted and she was doing it hammer and tong with him.

OMG! It was like a tornado had just happened. She yelled, so did he. They yelled and lamented together, now they were lovers, not fully fledged but nigh on, they were getting there and Ivan knew he would be there, right there next time come what may.

She simmered laying close beside him whispering that it was wonderful.

"And so was you, and the mints" he chuckled.

To Be continued ...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers