Spring Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
526 Followers

Then the players came onto the field, and my pussy filled with fluid. This game and the players really turned me on. The teams were the Cats and the Dalmatians two of my favorite teams. There was Sal Sargents, of the Cats on my side of the field playing outfield and the Dalmatians Michael Green on first base. Michael is the most beautiful black man I have ever seen and has a body to die for. I had an orgasm just fantasizing about having sex with them.

It was true that the players are much friendlier here. I asked Sal for his autograph and he came over to me and said, "Oh pretty, lady, I would love to give you my autograph. And anything else your cute little body desires."

I blushed as he pretended to accidentally drop my pen and bent down to look under my short skirt. He picked up the pen and ran his hand up my leg and touched my pussy before he signed my program.

"Why don't you join me after the game for a drink," he asked me.

"I would like that, if you don't mind my friends joining us," I answered. "And maybe you could invite Michael Green to join s too."

Sal laughed and said, "As long as I get first dibs on you."

"Most definitely," I smiled.

My pussy was wet the entire nine innings. Of course it did have help. Both Logan and Jose' took turns throughout the game fingering me and touching my tits throughout the game. I did my best to keep score, but it was hard to concentrate.

After the game, Sal went to talk to Michael and the two of them came over to us. Sal said, "This is Michael Green." He turned to Michael and said, "This young lady wants us to join her for drinks, do you have any plans?"

Michael smiled and said, "I'd love to join you honey, give me ten minutes for a shower and we'll get together."

"That's great, I'll meet you here," I said.

Sal said, "I'll be back in ten, too."

My pussy was getting wet just thinking about spending time with these two heroes of mine. Logan and Jose' kept me occupied until the ball players returned.

Sal was the first to arrive. He was showered and shaved and really a good looking man. My pussy started getting squishy with juices just looking at him. Michael wasn't far behind. Michael said, "Why don't we go get a bite to eat? I'm always hungry after a game. And you can tell us about yourselves."

"That sounds like a good idea," I said, "should we follow you?"

"No, why don't you ride with Sal and me, and your friends can follow us," he said.

I felt warm inside and wet on the bottom. I looked at Logan and Jose' and they said, "Sure, we'll follow you guys, no problem."

Jose' said, "Where are you thinking about going?"

"I was thinking about the Top of the Hyatt," Michael replied.

"Okay, well, we'll just meet you there then," Jose said.

The players took me by the hands and helped me onto the field over the dugout. We walked through the locker rooms and out the back gate. Michael had a Mercedes with a driver and it was big and spacious.

The three of us got into the back seat. Michael told him, "The Top of the Hyatt, Rob."

And we were off.

We chatted about my reasons for going to Arizona and my love for baseball. I told Michael "I remember seeing you pronounced most valuable player on your fortieth birthday." And I told Sal, "I was so sad when Milton won the Home Run race."

Then all the sudden there were hands all over me. One hand was exploring my shaved pussy and two were on my breast. Sal was kissing my lips and Michael was sniffing my pussy. All the sudden I felt his tongue licking my clit. Oh, the fire that shot through me.

"Mmmmmm, I thought only your hands were good; but you have a great tongue!" I told Michael and surrendered myself to him.

Sal had stuck his tongue down my throat and it was as long as some cocks I had sucked. It felt so good. But I wanted some action so I unzipped those tight pants he had on and took his huge dick into my mouth. I sucked him while Michael sucked me and Sal licked my tits and sucked my hard nipples.

I don't know how long all this took; but the next thing I knew the driver was saying, "Do you guys need any help back there?"

Michael, said, "No, Rob, I think we have it under control!" and he went back to tongue fucking me.

"Should I drive around the block a few times, sir?" Rob asked Michael, "We've arrived at the restaurant."

"Yeah, just give us about ten more minutes, and we'll be ready to go." Michael told him.

The next thing I knew, Sal filled my mouth with that thick salty cum of his and Michael had his penis in my pussy screwing me hard and fast. Within minutes my pussy exploded with a wonderfully exciting orgasm. Sal had started licking my clit and about that time Michael spilled his seed into me. All three of us exploded in ecstasy. We all tasted salty and were exhausted from the lust that we had shared.

I could hardly walk my legs were so weak. Sal was on one side and Michael on the other and they poured me into the elevator. When we arrived at the restaurant, Logan and Jose' had a concerned look on their faces.

"We were concerned that you may have been in an accident," Logan said.

"Sorry, man," Sal said, "We had a lubrication problem that we had to get fixed. But it's all cool now. Did you get us a table yet?"

"Yeah, I got a table for six, is that good?" Jose' said.

"Sure my friend," Michael said, that'll work just fine. I'm starved."

We were seated right away in a dark corner away from the crowd. I was the center of attention and all hands and eyes were on me. I can't say whose hands were where. I just know that I felt hands on my legs, my pussy, my neck, my tits and even my butt.

For all I know some of the hands may have belonged to the waiters. I loved all of this attention. And we all had a great time. After dinner, Michael suggested we all get a room and play a little.

I smiled and said, "That's a great idea, the four of you and me. I'm ready!"

They all laughed. I guess they thought I couldn't handle them all.

"I just need to make a phone call before we go up there; got to let my mother know I'm okay," I lied.
Sal said, "Okay, we'll get the room and wait for you in the lobby."

"Sounds good, I'll just be a minute," I said and went to the phone banks.

I first called my mother and told her I was having dinner with a few friends and ball players and that I would be back real late or real early in the morning. I told her not to wait up.

Then I called James. I had so much to tell him and not enough time to do it right. But I had this real need to cuckold him and he would love the fun I was having.

"Hello?" he answered the phone.

"Hey James, how are you doing?" I said.

"Hey! Am I glad to hear your voice? I was beginning to worry since I hadn't heard much from you since your arrival. Are you all right?" He asked.

"Oh, baby, I am so all right! I have been having a wonderful time," I told him. "I met this guy in the waiting area of the airport after you left the other day and he took me in the men's room and fucked me pretty poorly. But he promised to make up for it on the plane and he did," I said this much too fast and excited but I wanted to tell him everything in a short period of time.

"Really? That's great! Tell me about it," he pleaded.

"I don't have time right now, but I will tell you that after this guy left for the bathroom on the plane, where we were going to fuck that one of the male flight attendants approached me. He wanted to get to know me. He told me he had a lay over here and gave me his number."

"Wow! That sounds exciting!" he said and I could tell he was smiling.

I continued, "I got together with him too. He has a friend that likes to lick pussy and he also joined us." I wanted to tell him every detail but I could hear the clock ticking.

"Finally, I met my two favorite players at the game today and after they dined on me in the limousine they took the guys me and out to dinner where I got all of this attention." I started talking faster.

"They just went to get a room and I wanted you to be jerking off knowing that I'm here being royally fucked and sucked and licked by four beautiful men. I wish you were here to watch and clean me up." I pouted.
"Gosh, how are you keeping up with all of them?" He laughed.

"I'm not," I giggled. "But it's all in my mind and I will tell you all the glorious details of this adventure when I get back home," I promised.

"I'm getting hard just thinking about all of those cocks finding their way into your body," he said and I could imagine the smile on his face and the crinkles at the edges of his eyes.

"Good, I like that! And I'll see you in a few days. I need to go they're waiting on me. Good night my dear dicklett! Have fun thinking of these four big dicks in my pussy, mouth, ass, and even between my breasts and anywhere else they may invent to put them. I wish I could see you suck one of them off," I said as one of my favorite fantasies flowed through my thoughts.

"Good night, ma'am, and have a great time tonight. Don't be surprised you feel my hand in yours," he assured me. And I hung up the phone. I was pleased knowing that I had cuckolded him and he would be fantasizing about the men that would be pleasing me.

I was smiling when I met up with the guys who had been pacing for the past ten minutes. "Sorry, guys, you know mothers, they worry and need to be reassured."

They laughed and said in unison, "Yeah, we know!"

Two joined me on either side and we all walked into the elevator and rode up to the thirteenth floor.

The suite had two king size beds in it and the guys pushed them together. Then they grabbed me, nearly tore my clothes off me and threw me in the middle of the beds.

I lay there and watched as the four of them tore their own clothes off. I got the idea that they must have agreed on who got to do what first while I was on the phone. They each took a different position as they got on the bed.

Jose' had gotten on my left side, just at my clit, Logan placed himself by my head on the right side; Sal turned me on my side and Michael was between my legs. And as if on queue, each started sucking, licking, fucking or being sucked.

Logan placed his thick penis in my mouth and I eagerly sucked on the head and a good part of the shaft. My clit stood upright as Jose's tongue attacked her. Sal was fucking my butt and Michael's long shaft was sliding in and out of my wet pussy. They had no idea how wonderful I was feeling. My mind was smiling and my body was rejoicing.

I have no idea how long they pleasured me in those positions, but they each took a turn in each possible position. I did have penises in all of my orifices and tongues in all of them too. I had four different dicks in my mouth, at least three in my ass and four in my very soaked and stretched pussy. I had fingers in my pussy and my ass and tongues on my breast and in my pussy.

At one point I had four tongues licking my clit at one time. This was the sexiest time I had ever had. I even saw Jose' giving Sal a blowjob and I played with my clit, watching them, while Michael sucked my tits and Logan fucked me.

I can’t tell you how many orgasms I had or how much cum I consumed both orally and vaginally. But I can tell you I fell asleep with four men who were completely exhausted who fall asleep on various parts of my body. We all slept like babies.

Somewhere in the night, Jose awoke, and he must have been still horny because he crawled between my legs and started slurping up all of their cum that was oozing out of me. I smiled, and thought of James.

When he finished, I reached for my panties and put them on. I wanted to catch the rest of their cum for James. That way he would at least smell their essence. And then I fell into a dreamless slumber.

Jose' awakened me. He was licking by breasts and sucking my nipples. I felt someone between my legs and opened my eyes. It was Sal. He hadn't even removed the panties; he had just pulled the crouch over to one side. He didn't quiet have the stamina he had the night before but he was giving me all he had.

Michael and Logan were still asleep. Their dicks were at half-mast. You know how morning cocks are and they twitched a little. I smiled. They were lying sort of haphazardly on one another.

Sal didn't take long to cum. He crawled off of me and fell into a kind of twilight sleep, his needs fulfilled. I think Jose' feel asleep as well, because he stopped sucking.

I slid out of the beds as easily as I could. I didn't wish to awaken any of the slipping dragons. I went into the bathroom, peed and ran a shower. I washed my hair, which even had cum in it, and my outer body. I tried very hard not

to lose any of the guys cum that was in my pussy. I really wanted to catch all of that in my panties for James.

Refreshed I called down for three pots of hot coffee, two dozen eggs, and twelve pieces of toast and two pounds of bacon to be delivered to the room.

I found a complementary toothbrush and paste and brushed my teeth. I pulled a brush from my purse and got some of the tangles out of my hair. I felt better now that I was a little cleaned up.

The guys were starting to stir when the food arrived and I think the smell of the coffee brought them to life.

"Mmmmmm, that smells good," Sal smiled.

"I'm starved," Logan yawned.

"I feel like I haven' t eaten in a week," said Jose'

To which I retorted "You just finished eating me!" and we laughed.

Michael finally opened his eyes and his first words were, "Coffee, strong, black, PLEASE!"

Everyone had survived the orgy and our stomachs proved it.

We ate with few words and when our bellies were filled the guys looked at me ravenously.

"Oh no, didn't you guys get enough last night," I laughed!

"One more before we have to face the light of day," Logan pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not going to be able to walk out of his room if you guys fuck me too much more." I said.

"Please!" they cried in unison.

"Okay, one more time each and then we must go," I relented.

They smiled and huddled; I guess that was to decide who got what position.

Sal got the pussy this time, Jose's penis was in my mouth and Michel had the clit while Logan got the butt. I was completely covered and air tight. They fucked and licked and I sucked and convulsed for another hour and then we all fell limp.

The guys got up one at a time, kissed me and took a shower. I pulled on my panties so I could catch more cum. I could feel it flowing out of me and I could smell its pungent odor. It brought a smile to my face.

As each man got up to go to the bathroom, he would kiss me and thank me for the pleasure they received. I felt like a queen. And my pussy was rejoicing.

When the last one went to the shower, I got up and dressed. I had another cup of coffee. When all were dressed and refreshed we walked arm in arm out of the room.

All of us had smiles on our faces and the other tenants looked at us with wonder in their eyes. Some of them even recognized the ball players and asked for autographs.

Sal and Michael kissed me good-bye as I climbed into Jose's car.

"Next time you are in town look me up," Michael said.

"And if you ever get to Chicago, use my name to get into the game and we'll have dinner afterwards," said Sal.

I kissed them goodbye and thanked them for the wonderful time. Then I drove away with Logan and Jose'.

Jose' said, "I am glad I met you; you are a marvelous lover and your pussy is so sweet even when it is filled with the cum of men."

I laughed and thanked him for his attempt at a compliment.

Logan asked, "Are you on the flight back to Louisiana tomorrow?"

"Yes, I am," I told him.

"Maybe we can meet for breakfast at the terminal?" he asked.

"That would be nice," I agreed.

They dropped me at my mother's house and I kissed them good-bye.

I went in and mother and her friend were sitting down for lunch. "You're just in time, are you hungry?" she asked.

Even though I had eaten about two hours prior, I was indeed very hungry. Must have burned up a lot of calories with all of that sex.

"Yes," I said, "I am."
I sat and ate with them. They asked about the game but not why I had been out all night. My mother knows me well enough to know the answer to that. We visited the rest of the day and it was an enjoyable visit.

In the early evening the phone rang and it was Ryan.

"Hi," I said, "how are you doing?"

"I'm good," he said. "I was wondering if you're busy tonight?"

"I need to pack; I'm leaving tomorrow for home," I told him.

"Is it possible we could get together for just a short time before you leave?" he asked. "I so enjoyed you the other night."

I smiled at the thought of the wonderful fuck he had given me and said, "Wow that seems like a request I can't turn down. Let me get this packing done and I'll give you a call in about a half hour."

"That's good for me; I'll be waiting with bated breath," he laughed.

"Okay, I'll talk with you soon," I told him and hung up the phone. I went back into the bedroom and had problems packing because my pussy was so excited I had to masturbate to calm her down.

My hand went down between my legs to touch my wet pussy. I felt I had to masturbate to calm her down.

I went to the door and locked it just to be safe. Wouldn’t do to have my mother to walk in on me.

I laid down on the bed and rubbed my clit to stimulate it and I used my other hand to finger fuck myself. I imagined that a big cock was fucking me hard and furious. My hips pumped forward to get the full joy of the pleasure I was giving myself and I couldn’t help but moan softly.

I had to muffle my self so that my mother couldn’t hear my moans. I wanted to feel a real cock in my hot wet pussy. I started rubbing and pumping my fingers faster. My legs began to quiver.

I rolled over and my clit reached out to my diligent fingers. I rubbed her quickly and I pistoned my hips up and down. I ran my fingers deep into my cunt and moaned and my body began to convulse, my legs started shaking, and my pussy filled with more juices. My breathing quickened and my breast got hard.

I reached up to my tits and gently squeezed my left nipple. It is a beeline to my cunt. Instantly felt the pleasure in my clit and felt a flow of hot lava streaming down my belly through my hot box and over my legs. The orgasm was exploding and my body was rejoicing in the ecstasy.

I lay there a moment basking in my pleasure my fingers still touching my throbbing clit. Then I put my fingers in my mouth and licked the tasty juices off.

When I finished packing, I called him back and he was there within ten minutes.

I kissed my mother and Alex good-bye and promised to call when I got home and that I would return soon.

I climbed into Ryan's car and his hand immediately went to my wet pussy. " I have thought of nothing but you since the other day. My dick longs for you," he whispered as if he was afraid that my mother could hear.

"Mmmmmm, you're making me wet, talking like that," I told him.

He reached over, put his hand up my skirt and verified the moisture in my pussy. He drove a half of a block, parked the car near an empty lot and went down on me.

I leaned back and spread my legs wide to give him all the room he would need to give me the pleasure he had given me earlier. He licked my clit until she was hard and throbbing for attention and he rammed his tongue between my lips and tongue fucked me for about five minutes. Then he sat up, started the car and drove off.

I looked at him and said, "What are you doing! You were just getting me started? You can't stop now!"

"Oh yes I can; I want that pussy screaming for me by the time we get to the hotel," he teased me.

"You're mean!" I cried.

"Yes, and nasty too and you love it that way, don' t you?" he asked.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
526 Followers