Spring Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers

"Oh yeah, just get there fast! Or you're going to be walking into that hotel with no pants on," I laughed.

He parked the car and we ran to the elevator. There was no one in it and by the time we got to his floor we had nearly ripped one another's clothes off.

He fumbled with the card to open the door and dropped it to the floor. I reached down for it and he rammed me in the butt with his growing penis.

I finally managed to get the door open and he had torn off his shirt. He was working on his pants, his penis already hanging out the zipper.

I fell to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. Once he stepped out of his pants he threw me onto the bed. He took his palpitating penis and thrust it deep into my waiting cunt. She was so wet that his dick popped right out.

I couldn't have that so I thrust my hips toward him and forced his penis back into my pussy. He plowed towards me with a power greater than that of our earlier coupling.

He went so deep that I could feel the pressure in my back. Then I felt that wonderful rhythm of his. Up high and then deep into my pussy he went. He touched every nerve in my being.

I immediately convulsed, but it wasn't an orgasm. No, it was my body trying to take in all of him. She wanted to suck this fascinating cock into her and hold onto it as her own. My body responded to his every touch, his every movement and his every kiss.

Within fifteen minutes the first explosion took place, just as he had planned. My whole body shook; my heart skipped a beat. And his cum overflowed as he pumped me full of his manhood.

But he didn't stop to rest. He didn't even slow down. He rolled me on top of him. I had no strength to move enough to give either of us pleasure.

He held me and moved my weakened body up and down on his still hard penis. He had enough strength to support and move me long enough for him to spew more of his juices into me and give me two more orgasms.

Then, totally exhausted, he rolled me over and laid me down spread eagle. He took that long, wet tongue and flicked my pussy and made my clit come to full attention. For the next forty-five minutes he tongue fucked me giving me two more orgasms and making my clit sing.

I was a rag doll in his hands.

He finally lay next to me and said, "Please don't go. I want to make love to you like this for the rest of my life."

I took a deep breath so that I could talk and said, "I would love this every day for the rest of my life, but I have someone waiting for me at home. He would be disappointed if I'm not there tomorrow. Why don't you come to Louisiana and take care of me?"

"Oh yeah, so this man of yours can kill me?" he asked.

"No, he would welcome you in our home," I told him, "honestly."

I sat up and told him of James' and my relationship and about James' small penis. I told him how he could never please me. I told him that James loved to see other men give me pleasure.

"I've been looking for a man with a talent like yours. I would hate to not feel that massive tool of yours in me ever again," I said honestly and looked at him coyly.

He smiled, "You're not kidding me are you?"

"No, please come be my Bull, I need what you give me," I told him.

He got off the bed and started packing. I looked at him confused.

"Well, the flight leaves in six hours, got to be there on time," he smiled.

I jumped up and hugged him, "I need to call James and tell him the great news!"

I picked up the phone and dialed the number. James answered on the second ring. "Hello?" He said.

"Hi, James, how are you today?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm good now," he said. "Are you heading home soon? I miss you."

I smiled, Well, are you sitting down?" I asked.
"Oh you must have something good or unexpected to tell to tell me," he said, and I could hear his smile.

"Yes, I just wanted to tell you that I'm bringing a Bull home with me," I said excitedly.

"YES!" I could almost see his fist rise into the air.

"We'll see you tomorrow morning; his name is Ryan." I told him.

"Good, I'll get things ready," he was smiling I could tell.

"Bye, I can see that little dicklett of your jumping for joy," and I hung up the phone.

Ryan looked a little pale. I reassured him that all was well and he accepted it as much as he could. He picked up his suite case and we headed for the airport.

That was three years ago and I am still enjoying his massive penis as it penetrates my tender pussy.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers