Springtime Lovin'

Story Info
A lover's re-awakening after a long, cold winter.
1.2k words
3.4
16.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_gent
mr_gent
11 Followers

The spring-time breeze gently creates the constant movement of dancing curtains, parted just enough to let the coolness invade her bedroom, the light from a sunny afternoon slipping through as well, putting her soft pillow-top bed in nature's spotlight. That breeze had earlier dried her freshly washed cotton sheets, now spread out in a fragrant, inviting covering upon this body-contouring table of choice delights.

Taking her pillow encased in the scent of spring, she falls upon the cool bed-top on her tummy, hugging it under her head and in her arms, breathing in deeply. Sitting down on the edge of the bed beside her, I see her smile as I gently rearrange her hair over to one side, providing my fingertips full access to her shoulders, semi-bare under the thin straps holding her long-folded summer-time top in place. I begin to gently knead and work my fingertips into her shoulders, letting my thumbs run up her neck under her soft dark hair. Her eyes close. She works her cheek into the pillow, letting the refreshing relaxation radiate slowly throughout her wonderful, shapely body. A long, soft sigh fills the room, the sound mingling with the gentle breeze, and the far off notes of songbirds busily constructing nests for the imminent laying of pastel eggs to bring forth a new year's crop of hungry little mouths.

Softly, I move one strap aside and lean down, kissing the newly bared skin beneath. I let my nose move to her soft hair, circling within it.

Sitting back up, my fingertips still working begin their long, slow journey down her back, leaving no spot untouched, finding finally the small of her back. Touching the small bit of soft skin beneath her pastel top and the darker, thicker edge of her jeans, I slowly chance the invasion of my fingertips up and under the closely-ribbed and easily expanding cloth of her top. My slow working ascent up her spine, now feeling the warmth of the lady's skin is welcomed by another soft sigh. Soon enough I find the elastic of the back of her bra impeding my progress... and slipping my fingertips under it, turning them upward, the practice of many years results in a perfect one-handed release of every clasp in one motion. I wait for her response, and am rewarded with a soft moan, intended fully to invite me to continue.

I slip my other hand up under her top, and watch them work under the material, rubbing, circling, over and around each feminine shoulder blade as my fingertips become visable again from under the neck-line of her garment. Withdrawing them, I grasp the bottom hem of her top and tug up enough for her to feel my request, and she responds lifting her tummy enough for me to tug upward, baring her back almost all the way up. Leaning down, I let my lips kiss the small of her lovely back, then follow with small circles with the tip of my tongue. A long, soft, this time unplanned and unrestrained, moan slips from the depths of her body.

The tingles of blood flowing into my manhood create a growing desire, and a heightened boldness in my touch. Sitting up, I slip the fingers of both of my hands under the top of her jeans and tug upward. Again, obediently, expectantly, she moves, raising her bottom enough to slip her hands down, unsnapping and unzipping them under her, and wiggling as I tug them, work them, down, baring the backs of her legs down to the back of her knees, where I let the jeans rest for the moment. My hand touches and rests upon her panty-covered bottom, and my fingers resume the kneading of the lady's flesh, this time each hand devouring a gorgeous cheek of her exquisite ass. Full, round, perfect. Stopping momentarily, I let the full palms of my hand rest motionless upon them. Looking up, I see her body filling deeply with air, and hear the soft, deep, regular sounds of her now-intensifying breathing. Her head is still pillowed, and her eyes closed, but now they are deeply closed, and the little lines at the edges accentuated as she lets her face respond to the growing intensity of her own tingles. Her lips are sucked back between her teeth, and a low, almost growl-like moan, now interrupted only by her breathing.

I feel her bottom move under my touch, requesting silently, almost begging, for my massage to continue. A thought invades my mind. A smile comes to my lips. My fingertips slip under the elastic of her panties, and I tug them firmly down under the curve of her bottom, and leaning down, I softly kiss, first one cheek, then its twin. Sitting up, I rest my palm on the nearest one, bare and warm. A tremble spreads from this epi-center of desire, all her nerves and senses responding to my hand on her gorgeous ass.

Then... in an instant... I lift my hand, and then, in one downward motion bring a flat-handed spanking slap, causing it's wonderfully ample fullness to ripple outward. Her head comes up off of her pillow and a loud, almost shout-like, explitive shoots forth from her mouth, now open and sucking in air noisily. But it is not a shout of anger or rejection. A nerve has been touched that has released energy within her mind, and radiating throughout her now-hot-and-lusting body. I raise my hand, again only inches, not to inflict pain but to intensify her ecstasy. **SMACK**. A full-throated 'Yessssssssssss' explodes from her lovely lips, her head now high above her pillow. I lean back down, and nuzzle the now slightly pink cheek, feeling its warmth against my lips, and kiss it, circling the spot entirely with my tongue, and coloring within the lines of my trail with kisses.

Feeling movement under me, the lady rolls over, and her hands re-adjust her top, tugging it up under her chin, bra and all, baring her full and gorgeous breasts, nipples already hard and raised up. She lifts her bottom in wordless request for my fingertips to help tug her panties fully down, then raising her legs to allow me to tug her jeans and panties down her calves, and with her help, pulling them, kicking them, off her ankles and down to the floor. She opens her legs wide in one motion, and I respond with one hand filling up with a full and shapely breast, her nipple against my palm, my other hand planted between her knees as I turn my own body, and and lift it up, gazing down on her now swollen pussy lips. My head lowers, and her scent fills my senses, the tip of my tongue plowing a deep furrow down her slit, my tongue slipping deep within her silky folds, discovering what I already knew. The lady is soaked, and her nectar is flowing. Her verbal affirmation of my affections are amplified by her head tilting back and her fingertips finding the back of my head, pulling it tightly down betwen her legs as her bottom arches up in thrust-like motion, coaxing, directing, begging my mouth to begin the process of detonating the pent-up charge into an explosion of delight. I'm rewarded by a soaked face and plenty of sweet syrup for my tongue, now working delightfully within the hot and open entrance to her warm and lovely body.

I feel one hand leave my head, and then find the hardness under my own jeans, her palm rubbing up and down. A strong gust of wind pushes the curtains outward. Nature watches, cheering the lovers on.

mr_gent
mr_gent
11 Followers