Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Snowdrop gives herself to a boy after the picnic.
2.7k words
3.94
8.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
543 Followers

Continuing from the end of Chapter 2:

Blossom looked down at the smile on Snowdrop's face from the shore, still hand in hand with Clam and said,

"Uh-huh! Someone is up to something!"

Snowdrop looked up, now with Leaf next to her in the pond, smiled at her friend, and playfully scolded her,

"Quit it, Blossom!"

After the picnic - Snowdrop and Leaf:

Snapdragon, already in the pond, was swimming alone on her back, a little away from the rest of the group of teens with her arms making long, graceful backstrokes. Snowdrop noticed her because the sway of her ample breasts from side to side, as she swam was mesmerizing. What a beautiful site, with her raven hair trailing to the right side of her head, long legs propelling her through the water in graceful strokes.

Snowdrop looked around to see a couple of older boys admiring the same sight. They were standing on shallow water; arms folded remarking to each other in hushed tones as they watched Snapdragon. Snow felt a pang of jealousy, especially when she noticed that the boy's shorts were getting fuller in front. Snow was the prettiest of the girls, but with Snapdragon's dark hair and eyes, soft green skin, and long statuesque legs, she was an astounding sight. The swaying of her large breasts, and the motion of the water washing in and out of her cleavage, and swirling around her breasts as she moved is what held Snowdrop and the boys in thrall.

With a naughty smirk on her face Snowdrop crept up on her friend, and with the motion of her hands, she pulled a ball of water out of the pond and released it on top of the her still backstroking friend. This caused Snap to stop and look around in surprise. She spotted Snowdrop a little way off, laughed wickedly and pointed at her.

"Oh, you're going to get it now, Snowdrop darling!"

Snap wiped the water from her eyes, and wore a devilish smile with cocked eyebrow as she rose herself out of the water. This amazing sight caused a slight twitch in Snowdrop's lower abdomen as she and the boys watched the statuesque Snapdragon with expressions of absolute awe. This tall dark beauty raised her hands to command the waters into a spiral column, twirled it to build up speed, and hurled it at her pretty friend, the white-haired Snowdrop.

Snow extended her arms wide and a wall of water arose from the pond to block the aquatic missile headed her way. Water splashed everywhere forcing Snapdragon's admirers among the boys to scatter. The battle of these water sprite beauties then ended as quickly as it had begun, as Snapdragon had followed her missile through the water wall, and onto Snowdrop, pushing Snow's head under water.

"How do you like that, my beauty?"

From underwater, Snowdrop could only hear "How ... like ... beauty" but got the idea as she surfaced, and the two friends embraced in the water, and Snapdragon planted a wet noisy kiss on Snowdrop's cheek. The girls laughed as they looked over at the boys scattering, and laughed even harder as the startled boys retreated to the shore at top speed.

"I guess we gave them a show, didn't we sweetie?"

Snapdragon said laughing raucously, still holding Snowdrop around the shoulders.

"They were making me a little jealous Snap honey, so I had to do something!"

Snowdrop replied in rather hushed tones, looking deeply into Snaps dark eyes. To keep the communication very private between the two close friends, Snow and Snap were nearly lip-to-lip.

Snapdragon smiled a sweet loving smile at Snowdrop, and planted a soft kiss directly on her lips, as her placed her hands onto Snow's firm little tits. Somehow, Snowdrop's top lowered and Snapdragon's fingers found their way onto Snowdrop's nipples. As the two continued to kiss passionately, they sank into the murky pond still kissing, and fondling. Snapdragon reached under Snow's skirt, and slid her panties down enough to slide a finger into her pussy as far as she could reach. Snowdrop responded by putting her hand into the top of Snapdragon's dress, and massaged her large firm breasts.

The others of their crowd accepted the fact that the two of them were soul mates, with frequent hushed communications, hugs, touches, and kisses between them. The two girls were best friends. In the world of the sprites, this is quite normal behavior; all of them being such loving creatures. No one else who knew them really had any problem with it. Snapdragon also flirted with boys from time to time, and occasionally flitted off into the forest with one of them for some private boy-girl, first and second base kind of stuff.

Snowdrop never had a problem with Snapdragon's "dating," since she also flirted a little. Snow was just too shy to disappear with a boy just now. That would come when the time was right, she always thought. Well, she was eighteen; closing in on nineteen and maybe the time was coming sooner than she planned. She and Leaf had opened up to each other at the picnic today, with the distinct possibility of something more. After all, both were of age and many of the sprites mated at eighteen or so.

Right now, Snowdrop and Snapdragon decided to entice Blossom away from Clam to start a game of ball. Blossom was an easy mark as she kissed Clam on the cheek and full of giggles, flitted over her two lovely friends. The three embraced and kissed, with Snapdragon sliding her tongue into Blossom's mouth, and Snowdrop slipped her hands onto Blossom pretty blue ass, placing little nibbles on Blossom's neck and cheek. As they broke their tripartite embrace, they turned to enter the pond; Snowdrop turned too quickly and flew right into a tree.

The two other girls looked down at Snowdrop, who was on the ground holding her head. There was no apparent major damage so the two other girls just looked at each other and slowly shook their heads. Blossom spoke first,

"Snow, sweetie, you really are hopeless!" Snapdragon added with her usual (and famously overly effusive) endearments,

"My sweet darling, are you okay, maybe you should sit for a minute. The game can wait sweetie."

Snowdrop replied,

"No, no Snap, Blossom, I'm okay. Just give me a couple of seconds."

"Okay, sweetie, take your time."

After having said that, Snapdragon and Blossom flitted forward. Snap gave Snowdrop a kiss on the injured forehead, as Blossom affectionately put her arms around Snow's shoulders from behind, and placed little kisses on Snow's neck. The three good friends waited for the hurt to go away, which was not long, and they flitted off to play ball. All of these three girls were good athletically, even the Rubenesque Blossom, they loved physical activity and they played with vigor, and lots of laughter.

They were having such a good time that five other girls joined in and they chose sides, and a raucously energetic game of ball ensued. No boys joined in, but some of them watched the action, with all of the lithe limbs and bouncing breasts, with great admiration. Leaf was also watching from a rather detached position as is his way, but only one girl had captured his attention ... Snowdrop!

After one particularly athletic catch by Snowdrop, and looking around to find a teammate to throw to, she caught sight of Leaf. Her moment's hesitation allowed an opponent to steal the ball, and throw it to one of her own teammates. Snowdrop did not acknowledge the "steal" as Leaf still held her attention. The tall handsome boy smiled broadly at her, and Snowdrop flitted off in his direction, now oblivious to the game in progress. Snapdragon caught the ball in another steal from the opponents and yelled,

"Hey Snow ... where you going, sweetie? We have a game here!"

As Snap turned and saw Leaf, and that answered her. She smiled and waved.

"Have fun, sweetie" Snap said, as she happily watched the two sprites flit off to some private place. Snapdragon then quickly turned and whipped the ball over to a teammate, frustrating the efforts of her opponent. The game continued a girl short.

The young sprite couple left the field for one of Leaf's favorite hides.

"I hope I didn't take you away from your friends Snowdrop. It looked like a good game." Leaf said,

"Oh, no, no problem Leaf, this is nice. This is very nice." Snowdrop answered with a sweet smile.

"I hope I am not too presumptuous Snow, but I want to show you my private place in the woods. It's where I go to get away; you know, from work, parents, bratty little brothers and sisters, and just ... the world."

"I know what you mean, but my parents are sweethearts, and I have no brothers or sisters, but I do have a special place I go sometimes. I found it about ten years ago or so. Maybe we can go there sometime, Leaf."

"That sounds great, Snow. Uh, It's okay if I call you Snow, isn't it?"

"Snow is good, Snapdragon and Blossom call me that all the time, and you are a friend too, so you're entitled." Snowdrop said with a smile.

As they reached a quiet grove some distance from the village, a place Snowdrop would never have found on her own, Leaf turned to her and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Snowdrop looked at him, painting his face with her eyes, searching out everything on his face that might betray a thought or feeling. She must have been satisfied with her findings, as she continued to smile back as sweetly as she was able.

"This is a wonderful place, Leaf. I love it ... so private ... so pretty!"

Leaf looked at her more intently than he had ever looked at her before. It scared Snowdrop a little, but excited her too, and she was prepared to allow things to run their course just a little to see what might happen. She put her head back as she floated in the air, opened her arms, and closed her eyes. Without a word, Leaf approached this pretty... and for the first time ... more sensual young woman. She left her girlfriends to be with a boy ... to be with Leaf.

Leaf carefully reached out a hand, and lightly touched Snowdrop just above her cleavage where it started to disappear into the top of her dress. His finger followed the line of her breasts outside of her top. He brought both of his hands up, and gently cupped her breasts in them. She gasped deeply, and then released her breath in little nervous huffs. He brought his face to her bosom and kissed her breasts, as they started to come out of her dress a little with his squeezes and caresses. She trembled in his arms at exposing herself a little to him.

He kissed the side of her neck, and she moaned. He rubbed his cheek against hers and their lips came together again. This time a longer kiss, open-mouths, tongues tangled. He tested her limits a little when he put a finger inside the waistband of her briefs. She placed the palms of her hands on his naked chest, and pushed him back a little. She wanted to be with Leaf, but she was not ready to give herself completely to this boy. She said, softly,

"No, Leaf. I am not ready yet."

"O-Okay Snow, o-only when you're ready."

As they lowered themselves to the grass, she lay on her back and Leaf lay next to her on his left side. He massaged her stomach in slow wide circles as she started to moan softly with her eyes closed, and mouth open. He wanted to lower his hand to her briefs, strip them off, and slide his hand between her legs. He slid them instead to her breasts, as he kissed her with a long slow passionate kiss. She responded to him fully, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

They lay there for a long while, just fondling, and kissing. Then she took his right hand and placed on her lower stomach. He responded by rubbing her stomach and pubic mound gently, as his hand moved down between her legs and onto her still clothed pussy. She responded with soft moans as they kissed, and she slid her hands down his sides and onto his buttocks.

Leaf again slid a finger inside the edge of her panties, but she moaned "Uh-ah" in his mouth and she removed the invading finger to safer territory. She was enjoying being with Leaf, but modesty prevented her from allowing it to go too far too quickly. Leaf got the message, but after all, it is a "guy thing" to push the limits. This was especially true of such an active athletic boy, used to pushing the limits on the playing field.

A battle was raging inside Snowdrop. She wanted Leaf more completely, but her sense of decency was trying hard to keep him at bay a little. She really wanted him inside of her, but this was too soon in their relationship for that. Snowdrop was thinking that later on, if they continued their relationship, she would give herself to him in her secret pond. A girl always knows right from the start of a relationship, whether she is going to give herself to a boy, and has a pretty, good idea of when it will happen. She loved Leaf's gentle touches, and lowered her top a little to allow him complete access to her breasts.

Leaf responded quickly by sliding his hand up her side and over her stomach to her breasts. He slid the palm of his hand around the side of her breasts, giving them a slight squeeze, allowing his fingertips to play with her nipples, which were already hard. As he lowered his lips to one of her nipples, she gave a sharp gasp. He could feel her heart beating faster, her breath quickening, and her body quivering with nervousness.

He sensed that she allowed him to go further than she was comfortable, for their first intimate meeting. After a gentle kiss on each nipple, he pulled her top back into place covering her firm round breasts. He moved up and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Snow honey, we should be getting back to the others."

Her body started to relax a little, and as she relaxed her breath haltingly, simply smiled and said,

"Yes Leaf."

Still lying together in Leaf's lovely hide, they smiled at each other, but with different physical reactions. She was relaxing, and her breath and heart were returning to normal, happy to have given a little of herself to Leaf, but relieved that it did not go too far for this first time. He had to back off from the arousal he was starting to feel, and allow himself to soften a little. He took a finger of his right hand and drew it across the cleft Snowdrop's pussy over her briefs, and produced a little of her wetness. He looked at her and said in a teasingly scolding way,

"Snowdrop!"

She blushed deeply, and gave him a shy embarrassed smile. Then, in just a flicker of a second, she gave him a wicked smile, reached her head forward and licked his finger clean of her juices and giggled. When they were both quite back to normal, they arose and flitted back to the picnic area.

The first person to see them return was Snapdragon. The games were over, Blossom and the other girls returned to their homes, but Snapdragon stayed to share this moment with her friend. At the periphery of the village grove, the two lovers kissed and parted ways. Snapdragon came up on Snowdrop's blind side, and cleared her throat to announce her presence. She looked into Snowdrop's eyes carefully searching, then finding what she was looking for, smiled broadly and softly said to her best friend,

"Hmmm, did we have a nice time, my darling?"

Snowdrop lowered her eyes, smiled with a blush, and flitted home without a word.

End, Chapter 3

Michael142
Michael142
543 Followers