Sprung

Story Info
Caught getting head. Big punishment.
1.2k words
3.94
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

The front door opens abruptly. Maggie's last appointment cancelled so she has scooted home early.

Bill is sitting on the couch his eyes glaze in a brief confused moment of no recognition. Quickly his eyes widen like a startled puppy.

Beth is sprawled on her belly naked along the couch her head in Bill's crotch. She slurps noisily on his hard cock.

Before Bill could warn Beth, Maggie's open hand slams down hard on her naked arse. Beth squeals and jumps to her feet the red right hand print glowing brightly. Maggie slaps hard again knocking Beth back onto Bill.

"Keep sucking slut."

Maggie grabs Beth's head roughly forcing her mouth to press against fat cock. Beth resists but Maggie holds tightly using strong angry fingers to force her mouth open and push cock in. Beth's long hair is like a rope in Maggie's hand. She wraps it around her neck and pulls fast.

Maggie stands. She delivers one more hard slap to Beth's startled arse and a back-hander to Bill's cheek before she walks off into the darkness of the bedroom. Beth sucks, her eyes darting around the room. Bill continues involuntary thrusts into her mouth. They both wait. They look pale.

The big hot pink strap-on sways obscenely between Maggie's legs as she returns to the room. She roughly lifts Beth's tiny arse up forcing her to her knees. Maggie spits on her hand and wipes it on Beth's exposed cunt. She follows quickly with her big cock pushed in hard. Beth gasps her cunt and mouth suddenly full. She lifts off Bill's cock.

"Don't! Your hurt..."

Maggie leans forward pushing her cock deep into the slut cunt and forcing the slut mouth back onto Bill's slut dick.

"I've only just started mole." Thwack. Another backhander on Beth's arse. Her sob fills the room.

Maggie fucks hard and relentless. Powerful rams of this oversized dick deep into the other woman's cunt.

Without warning she withdraws her hot pink cock, grabs the rope of hair and pulls Beth up and off Bill and over onto her back. Bill looks deep into the wide open wet cunt suddenly flipped into his view.

"Get off your arse. You get sloppy seconds at your slut." Maggie commands as she pushes Bill's face into Beth's cunt.

Bill licks, enjoying the scent of fear and excitement that pervade his nostrils. He crawls along her body, his cock meets her wet cunt and slides easily in.

Maggie's weight on his back is unexpected. His arse stings from a slap that make his hips pulse driving his cock deeper. The sudden oiled finger is not hesitant in his arse-hole. Bill knows he is lucky to be given any preparation at all.

Maggie removes her finger and immediately starts to ease her big pink strap-on into her unfaithful boyfriends arse. He is tight and tensed up but she figures that's his problem not hers.

Slowly she pushes deeper in delighting in watching her cock disappear into his widening hole. From her angle she can also see his tight balls and cock sliding into the cunt beneath him. Maggie picks up the pace and sets the rhythm of the fuck. She climbs fully onto Bill's back until over his shoulder she is face to face with Beth. She kisses her roughly, sucking at lips leaving them red and swollen. Their arms embrace around Bill to hold each other. Bill is surrounded by female flesh. Breasts and cunts and girl cock grind into him. His arse yelps from his girlfriend's harsh fucking. Maggie thrusts hard, Beth bucks back all translated through Bill.

Excitement builds in all three. Bill lifts his body to fuck Beth with more space between them. Maggie still fucking is lifted into the air. She clings to his back. Male strength becomes evident when Bill rears up to fuck harder. Both woman are physically overwhelmed as Bill shakes and grunts like a bull. It's then the laughter starts and their tight connection quickly becomes an erotic wrestle. Bill is beyond stopping. With each thrust into his arse he rams forward into the delicious tight cunt beneath him. He grunts and howls as he cums. Maggie hammers him hard in the last few seconds before he spurts cum deep into cunt.

He is given no time to recover as Maggie pushes him out of the triad.

"Let me see," she commands. Her eyes feast on the cum soaked distorted cunt hole.

"Greedy bitch," she snaps as she scoops a handful of cum from Beth's cunt and plunges it deep into her own wet pussy. Pushing her cum soaked fingers deep inside. Both cunts now glisten with musky cum.

Maggie whips off the strap-on dildo. She turns and throws herself onto Beth back first like a vicious wrestling drop from the ropes. Beth grunts from being hit hard. She is winded. Maggie spreads her legs pushing Beth out with her. Bill is presented with one long line of cunt. Both dribble his cum. Maggie makes direct eye contact with Bill.

"Clean us."

Beneath her Beth is struggling to find her breath. Maggie shifts her arse against Beth's abdomen and leans back harder, not helping at all.

Bill puts his head between the four legs and trails his tongue from Beth's arse to Maggie's clit. The smell and taste of his own cum is mingled with the cunt juices of two women. Overwhelmed and over-excited by it all Bill bites, licks and sucks to fill his senses. Slowly he settles into a rhythm of long licks to include both. He breaks the rhythm to then focus on the clitoris of each. Both clits are hard in his mouth. Maggie's is bigger. Enough so that he can purse Maggie between his lips and suck her off.

When he drops to Beth's clitoris his nose is inside Maggie's cunt. Bill repeats these actions many times. The girls groans are all the encouragement he needs. Slowly the idiosyncratic variations between the cunts reveal themselves to him.

Despite her hot temper Maggie is a mild aroma, her juice is not unlike good Verdelho, a slight oiliness. Refreshing on the palate.

Beth is sharper. A first whiff of blue cheese. A harshness in the throat.

The combination is intoxicating.

Bill knows that licking cunt is very complex. Licking two is intimidating and thrilling. He also knows the position he is in. Cumming is essential. Especially Maggie.

She gets his tongue. His fingers slide into them both. Beth starts to buck under them. She is grinding hard on any surface, be it arse, leg or finger. Maggie's tension increases. Bill can read it. That tight calmness. She erupts. He maintains the deep lick. Cunt is smashed against his face. She holds his head and rides him then abruptly pushes him away. Maggie lifts herself to turn and drops again on Beth. Her pelvis is in rotation the whole time. She grinds her still cumming cunt into Beth. Cunt on cunt. Beth wraps her legs around her. The frisson, the vibration is too much. She cums hard and loud against the cumming cunt.

Like a Pixies song it's suddenly quiet after being extremely loud. Breath, liquid limbs, pores sweating, sloppy gurgling sounds.

Bill slowly stands. The women try to disentangle but give up.

"Cup of tea?" asks Bill.

They nod weakly.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers