Spy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,326 Followers

Vicki said, "Don't get so excited, you're not going to die, but you won't be quite the same after this is all over." Patrinkov's struggles slowed and he looked into her eyes as his brain caught on fire, then everything went black.

As Patrinkov slowly rose up though the darkness he became aware of the sounds of someone packing. He opened his eyes to find himself in a dingy little apartment, lying on a bed. There was a beautiful dishwater blonde woman taking apart some type of machine and packing it in a large black case. He knew he should know her name but couldn't quite remember it. She looked over at him and realized he was awake, so she stepped over to the bed and said.

"I see you are awake now. That is good timing, because I have to move my interrogation machine out to the rental van and you're going to help Ivan."

Suddenly it all came crashing back into his mind. He remembered everything that had happened. She had interrogated him in this room in a most unusual fashion. One for which his training had never prepared him.

"Oh my God! What have I told you?!" He asked in a rush as he quickly sat up on the bed, even though he was pretty sure he already knew the answer to that question. Vicki smiled when she looked at him and spoke as if to a child.

"Everything Ivan honey, everything. It has all been digitally recorded and sent to my employers, your government. Oh, and that part about you 'finding your pleasure in the arms of another man', I know that it was complete bullshit. I asked you, and you said mine was the first cock in your ass, though I doubt it'll be the last now."

"What am I going to do? The rebellion leaders will kill me when they find out!" He wailed.

"I think when we got started earlier that I told you I found you attractive, right?" She asked. He nodded miserably and she continued. "Why don't you come with me? I could use the help on the next job, and after all, I still have a handful of those little pills that make my cock get so fucking big! I promise that this next time I will be sure to make it a lot more fun for you." As she said this to him she moved over to stand directly in front of him. Since he was sitting on the edge of the bed, when she pulled up her short black skirt, her bulging panties were right in front of his face. He looked up past her round breasts in the white blouse and knew that he should hate this woman with every fiber in his being, he should be repulsed by her bulging panties in his face, he should want at the very least to run away from her, or at worst kill her, and yet, he could feel his body yearning for her. He couldn't imagine not having her body pressed against his with her big cock buried inside him.

Vicki glanced at her watch. "We have about twenty minutes before we need to leave to catch our train." She said, and with a quick flip of her wrist her cock was out of the panties, hardening its way toward Ivan's mouth. He looked back up past her breasts into her eyes, hesitated for a moment, then opened his mouth and took as much of her as he could. Vicki smiled down at him and said, "I think you and I going to become very close. Very close indeed." As she put her hands on his head and began to push her cock deeper into his mouth.

ruwild
ruwild
2,326 Followers
12